Author Topic: TOO much cardio? I love it tho!  (Read 1274 times)

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
TOO much cardio? I love it tho!
« on: February 27, 2007, 02:14:56 PM »
My goal is to get my endurance heavily increased and just overall be very healthy.

Hiit 4x a day (15-20 mins) on elliptical(m-sunday)

and a weight training session thrown in each day. (m-f)

I have grown to like hardcore cardio, and i think it will benefit me for a better cardiovascular system and overall health.

Nutrition will be very clean also. Oh, and are there any HEALTHY substitutes for coffee for energy?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: TOO much cardio? I love it tho!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 08:56:09 PM »
isnt tea supposed to be healtier than coffee, 1 billion chinese cant be wrong  ;D
Z

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 09:26:16 PM »
My goal is to get my endurance heavily increased and just overall be very healthy.

Hiit 4x a day (15-20 mins) on elliptical(m-sunday)

and a weight training session thrown in each day. (m-f)

I have grown to like hardcore cardio, and i think it will benefit me for a better cardiovascular system and overall health.

Nutrition will be very clean also. Oh, and are there any HEALTHY substitutes for coffee for energy?
your gonna be skinny as hell

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2007, 07:24:14 PM »
i do 45 minutes almost every day but I also eat and lift like a mad man so I haven't lost hardly any weight.whats your goal?as far as your body fat or your build.
DAWG

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 02:51:39 AM »
your probably stopping your body from puttin on any calories

dontknowit

• Getbig III
  • Masino's clit is kidnapped
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 03:26:45 AM »
The cardio-session is jackshit, that shouldn't be a problem. If you have plenty of time, you could go twice to the gym, cardio seperately from weighttraining. You could increase cardio up to half an hour or 45 minutes.

About training 7 days a week,
stick to 6 and keep one day completely off. You grow at home, not in the gym.

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2007, 10:00:15 AM »
2 days off are better unless your on gear. Ya that cardio is nothing as long as your eating every 2hrs or have a hyper fast metabolism you should still be able to gain weight. My MMA cardio makes that look like a picnic and my metabolism is fairly high, so you should be just fine. another tactic is to gain the mass first, then up the cardio. Is it just me or do people still believe the mags tell the truth ??? It's marketing don't believe the hype ;) what works is simple, mostly proper form (It's ok to be a bit improper at times as long as your careful), honest to goodness hard work, lots of proper food and sleep! It's not that confusing is it?
P

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2007, 03:11:08 PM »
I tried to do 20 minutes every morning during my last bulk and then train in the pm to stay lean......I havent doe it in two months and my bf really hasnt changed....it's all diet.  So, if you are doing it for pleasure and for your heart, great.....but anything other than that, nix it.....not worth it...