Author Topic: Float Trip Story  (Read 3365 times)

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Float Trip Story
« on: June 10, 2012, 03:07:04 AM »
So I am on this float trip last weekend and buzzed up pretty good.  The river is packed and there are chicks everywhere.  This one canoe goes by and I am staring hard at this sexy bitch riding in the front.  Of course we are all talking loud about what we would do with her and shit when these 2 older guys pulled up on the bank next to our group.  Turned out it was her dad  ::).  He comes up to me and yells in my face "Hey that is my daughter and she is only 16".  I told him WTF,  I don't check for ID before I look at some ass.  He gave me one of those 1000 yard stares for a few seconds when another group down from us yells "Fuck you old man"..lol.  The dude goes in attack mode but his buddy held him back and then they started arguing.  Meanwhile somebody pushed their canoe back in the water and it started floating downstream with all their beer and shit.  Their canoe was barely in sight when my wife says hey your canoe is floating down.  They jump in the water and start swimming for it but it is a long way down.  As their heads were bobbing up and down out of the water we could hear them arguing back and forth.  About 2 hours pass and we catch up with the daughter and her boyfriend and her dad.  They are on the bank getting searched by water patrol so we pull up to see what's going on.  The dad turns around and he is in handcuffs...lol.  He got busted for supplying booze to his underage daughter.  They all got hauled in but only the dad was in handcuffs.  He saw me and tells the cop that I was a pedophile  ::).  The dad starts yelling what about my beer, what about my beer..Cop told him he can't take it to jail and it stays here.  So...I saw he had maybe a case in that canoe and started putting his beer in my cooler.  The dad saw me doing it and was trying to tell the cop but he didn't give a shit.  

Was one of the best floats I have been on in over 20 years. ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Float Trip Story
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 03:28:46 AM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 03:30:40 AM »
Thanks Wes

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 03:37:54 AM »
Glad I could help !  :D

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2012, 07:29:49 AM »
That's fucking awesome! I got a trip coming up in July, can't wait.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2012, 07:31:59 AM »
Now, that's a good story. Will read again. ++++++

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2012, 07:32:35 AM »
The fact that you didnt hate fuck his daughter in front of him while he was in handcuffs make this a fail.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2012, 08:40:09 AM »
The fact that you didnt hate fuck his daughter in front of him while he was in handcuffs make this a fail.
X2

Someone post the "I am disappoint" picture.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2012, 09:03:27 AM »
Funny ass story, but, your wife is cool with ou talking about fucking other chicks in front of her. How'd you pull that off?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2012, 10:05:57 AM »
Ha ha  ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2012, 10:09:49 AM »
I went on a 5 mile river float with a group of people. EVERYONE drank at least a 12 pack of beer and NOT ONE time did anyone have to go to the side and use the rest room...damndest thing I ever saw.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2012, 02:51:55 PM »
Funny ass story, but, your wife is cool with ou talking about fucking other chicks in front of her. How'd you pull that off?

She knows I talk a lot of shit when I am drunk.  Besides that most of the guys with us were her relatives and friends.  My wife knows she can't control me and really never has so I guess that's why I married her...along with that dual income situation..lol.  After 14 years she knows I am not going anywhere.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2012, 03:01:37 PM »
On a boat? In water? With 12 beers?

Fuck me, that's some serious willpower to not break the seal. Either that, or they were serving a lot of bread and doritos on that boat...

nah on float trips you pull out at every sandbar and pound out some beer for about 30 minutes.  That's why it takes us 10 hours to go 8 miles.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2012, 03:07:57 PM »
I went on a 5 mile river float with a group of people. EVERYONE drank at least a 12 pack of beer and NOT ONE time did anyone have to go to the side and use the rest room...damndest thing I ever saw.
Lol
R

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2012, 03:19:09 PM »
X2

Someone post the "I am disappoint" picture.

That was so hard to do?

ozman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2012, 03:28:23 PM »

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2012, 03:42:28 PM »
The old dude sounds like a real butt pirate. I'm glad he got arrested. Good adventure.

This ocean going guy would approve.
a

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2012, 04:03:31 PM »
a float trip? dafuq?