Author Topic: Chris Cormier - 2010 Ironman Bound  (Read 10668 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Chris Cormier - 2010 Ironman Bound
« on: October 12, 2009, 09:47:55 AM »

Yes, Chris has said it a few times that he will come back to the 2010 Ironman Pro Contest here in Los Angeles, but yesterday, he sounded like he was really serious about it.  It looks like it will be his 75th pro contest, and if all goes well there, compete also at the 2010 Arnold Classic.   

Chris Cormier was one of the first bodybuilders who I met back in 1991, in terms of actually sitting down, talking about life and various stories.  Who was his good friend back then... Paul Dillett.   

Nice to see Chris is on his way back, at least for one or two more contests.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Chris Cormier - 2010 Ironman Bound
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 09:49:11 AM »
He's training with Dorian yates, that's a good thing.

Still, I'd be surprised to see it.

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 09:56:02 AM »
How's his tricep recovering?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2009, 10:00:51 AM »

How's his tricep recovering?

So far so good, but until he see if he can regain his contest form, we won't know 100%.

By the way, the 2010 Ironman Pro Contest is not in the expo hall like last year.  This year, there is a new venue for it about 6 blocks away from the Los Angeles Convention Center (where the expo is).  Is will be at the Orpheum Theatre.

More info on it...

The Orpheum Theatre - one of L.A.'s most venerable landmarks. From a young Judy Garland's 1933 vaudeville performance to a recent filming of the hit TV show "American Idol", this renowned venue has hosted an array of theatrical productions, religious events, concerts, weddings, film festivals, seminars, private parties, variety shows, awards shows, movie shoots, music video shoots, television show and commercial shoots and much more. Now it is better than ever before...

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2009, 10:04:35 AM »
Chris would be very happy with an 11th place finish, if that low.....hahahahhahaha

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2009, 10:55:19 AM »

So far so good, but until he see if he can regain his contest form, we won't know 100%.

By the way, the 2010 Ironman Pro Contest is not in the expo hall like last year.  This year, there is a new venue for it about 6 blocks away from the Los Angeles Convention Center (where the expo is).  Is will be at the Orpheum Theatre.

More info on it...

The Orpheum Theatre - one of L.A.'s most venerable landmarks. From a young Judy Garland's 1933 vaudeville performance to a recent filming of the hit TV show "American Idol", this renowned venue has hosted an array of theatrical productions, religious events, concerts, weddings, film festivals, seminars, private parties, variety shows, awards shows, movie shoots, music video shoots, television show and commercial shoots and much more. Now it is better than ever before...

Any place that has hosted a Judy Garland performance is a perfect venue for a BB show.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2009, 12:25:02 PM »
He won't recover.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2009, 12:33:32 PM »
His tricep is done.  He's done.  He'll quit before the show...

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2009, 12:37:04 PM »
Chris should call one of those colleges advertised between segments of The Maury Pauvich Show

it's never too late to start a new career

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2009, 01:31:38 PM »
His tricep is done.  He's done.  He'll quit before the show...
X2

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2009, 01:39:05 PM »
Chris should call one of those colleges advertised between segments of The Maury Pauvich Show

it's never too late to start a new career

The teacher would throw him out because of incessant baby boo phone useage

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2009, 01:47:16 PM »
Yes, Chris has said it a few times that he will come back to the 2010 Ironman Pro Contest here in Los Angeles, but yesterday, he sounded like he was really serious about it.  It looks like it will be his 75th pro contest, and if all goes well there, compete also at the 2010 Arnold Classic.   

Chris Cormier was one of the first bodybuilders who I met back in 1991, in terms of actually sitting down, talking about life and various stories.  Who was his good friend back then... Paul Dillett.   

Nice to see Chris is on his way back, at least for one or two more contests.

If dorian is still training him and also doing his prep, cormier will place very well i suppose, its good to have him back, he's got the structure and muscle maturity. Blockhead is a good friend of cormier, they talk on the phone daily, lets see if Blockhead can inform us on the latest news about The Real Deal.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2009, 01:49:54 PM »

If dorian is still training him and also doing his prep, cormier will place very well i suppose, its good to have him back, he's got the structure and muscle maturity. Blockhead is a good friend of cormier, they talk on the phone daily, lets see if Blockhead can inform us on the latest news about The Real Deal.

yeah
maybe he will even get a Wendy's or Burger King commercial or whatever it is that the real 'Real Deal' Evander Holyfield is currently in ::)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2009, 01:52:47 PM »
Did he even get surgery for hos tricep? If not then he's done

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2009, 02:21:12 PM »
I'll be there... and I genuinely hope Chris does the show and does well.
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2009, 03:08:47 PM »
Another one like Lee Priest = no show

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2009, 05:13:04 PM »
I can't believe how negative some people on this forum are! Chris should do well. I'm guessing he will be competing against Evan Centaponi, Dennis James, Melvin, Darrem Charles, Victor, and Hide

2 years ago he was filmed in hanging out with Jay Cutler in "Jay to Z" and looked very good.

If the tricep isn't a mess, he should do very well, especially since he is with Dorian

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2009, 06:05:01 PM »
His tricep is 100%. The Oakland Raiders team surgeon fixed it for Chris and it's better than ever. In fact, the Raiders even offered Chris a spot on their 53 man roster at linebacker. Or quarterback. His choice. Without even a tryout. And Chris turned it down because they couldn't meet his salary demands. If he doesn't do the Ironman, it's probably because Chris has been offered a spot on the next season of The Ultimate Fighter and that's in Vegas. Things are going quite well for Mister C, yes sir.
BigNationRadio.com

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2009, 06:16:41 PM »

...I just hung up the phone with Cormier!

It appears he is NOT doing the Ironman Pro. I jotted down some notes during our conversation. Thought I'd share it with my friends here...

5 rings...

C.C. : who dis?

BH: Chris. How are you this evening? It's a delight to converse with you again. Do you have a moment? You usually answer on the first ring is it a bad time?

C.C. : Nig ga who dis be?

BH: It's Block. From Getbig. Blockhead. Remember?

C.C. : Oh, shit ni gah. I aint answer right away cuz I got you on my Rick Ross ringtone and I was steppin' on it when you called... "everyday I'm hustlin' , everyday I'm hustlin' everyeveryday I'm hustlin'.  "

BH: I know the song, anyway... Chris. Are you a lock for the 2010 Ironman Pro or what? What's the "real deal"?

C.C. : Shit nig gah I aint got time for that boooshit, I just try to be gittin' my swoll on then I jist be gittin a crunk up in the gym when...err, awww, shit... hol' up, niggah... hol' up. It's my ho.... hol up, let me click over...

**beep...**

C.C. : " Look, BITCH... I aint talkin to that white girl no mo... I tol you, girl... stop gittin all fresh and all up in my grillz and shit like I'm dirty. You need to check yoself bitch, I talkin to that bald cracka ass mofucker from the internet so step the fk off bitch cuz I aint talkin to that ho no mo... "

BH:  Umm, Chris... it's still me.

C.C. : Huh? Nig gah who dis?

BH: Blockhead. It's still me.

C.C.: Washoo want again, jo? Tell dem nig gaz on GitBig that I aint got time for dis shit no mo...aight? Aiiiight then? I fin to git me some of these wings... call me back, dawg.

BH: You got it...  any other special messages for all of your fans?

C.C. : Tell errbody they can kiss my black ass and shit... I aint got time to... err, hol up... hol up... iss my bitch callin' back... hol up...

**beep... ello?     ello?          beep**

- Block!
?

Grenade

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2009, 06:22:54 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2009, 06:23:28 PM »
All hail Block, for the truth and insider knowledge is but his to spew on GB.

Always get laugh love it ;D
You Can't Do It!!!

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2009, 06:24:12 PM »

It appears he is NOT doing the Ironman Pro. I jotted down some notes during our conversation. Thought I'd share it with my friends here...

5 rings...

BH: Chris. How are you this evening? It's a delight to converse with you again. Do you have a moment? You usually answer on the first ring is it a bad time?

C.C. : Oh, shit ni gah. I aint answer right away cuz I got you on my Rick Ross ringtone and I was steppin' on it when you called... "everyday I'm hustlin' , everyday I'm hustlin' everyeveryday I'm hustlin'.  "

BH: I know the song, anyway... Chris. Are you a lock for the 2010 Ironman Pro or what? What's the "real deal"?

C.C. : Shit nig gah I aint got time for that boooshit, I just try to be gittin' my swoll on then I jist be gittin a crunk up in the gym when...err, awww, shit... hol' up, niggah... hol' up. It's my ho.... hol up, let me click over...

**beep...**

C.C. : " Look, BITCH... I aint talkin to that white girl no mo... I tol you, girl... stop gittin all fresh and all up in my grillz and shit like I'm dirty. You need to check yoself bitch, I talkin to that bald cracka ass mofucker from the internet so step the fk off bitch cuz I aint talkin to that ho no mo... "

BH:  Umm, Chris... it's still me.

C.C.: Washoo want again, jo? Tell dem nig gaz on GitBig that I aint got time for dis shit no mo...aight? Aiiiight then? I fin to git me some of these wings... call me back, dawg.

BH: You got it...  any other special messages for all of your fans?

C.C. : Tell errbody they can kiss my black ass and shit... I aint got time to... err, hol up... hol up... iss my bitch callin' back... hol up...

**beep... ello?     ello?          beep**

- Block!

For everything else, there's MasterCard.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2009, 06:55:07 PM »
wow, pretty inspirational to make a comeback in your 50s

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2009, 09:24:56 PM »
Block, I had no idea you knew Chris so well!
A

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2009, 09:54:09 PM »

5 rings...

C.C. : Oh, shit ni gah. I aint answer right away cuz I got you on my Rick Ross ringtone and I was steppin' on it when you called... "everyday I'm hustlin' , everyday I'm hustlin' everyeveryday I'm hustlin'.  "

**beep...**

BH:  Umm, Chris... it's still me.

BH: You got it...  any other special messages for all of your fans?

**beep... ello?     ello?          beep**

- Block!

Two thumbs up  ;D
P