Author Topic: Blood test results  (Read 1757 times)

V Man

• Getbig IV
Blood test results
« on: February 21, 2012, 03:18:19 PM »
I had blood tests taken last December...here is a bit of background info leading up to the test.

From May to the end of July I was on:
Test Prop (about 700mg/week)
Tren Ace (about 200mg/week)
Masteron (about 400mg/week)

Then from August to the end of October I was taking:
Test E (1100 mg/ week)
Equipoise (600 mg/week)
DBOL (40mg/day for the last 6 weeks until the end of Oct.)

Then for the last 3 weeks, (from Nov. 1 to Nov. 20) I took about 150mg/week of test prop, so basically an HRT dose.

Then I stopped cold Turkey....no pct, and had blood tests done on Dec.9, about 3 weeks after my last shot of test Prop.

Doc never called about the results so I went in to see him today.

He said everything was perfect. He even said my liver values were a bit better than normal. Cholesterol was down too. My testosterone level was also in the normal range, although it was a "low normal". My level was 8 and the range was between 5-20.

Based on the timeline, could there still have been artificial test in my system?

gym**rat

• Getbig V
Re: Blood test results
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 05:37:04 PM »
Not sure about artificial test still in your system but from the sounds of everything else, you have AIDS. I hope this helps.  ;D

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 05:42:13 PM »
I had blood tests taken last December...here is a bit of background info leading up to the test.

. My testosterone level was also in the normal range, although it was a "low normal". My level was 8 and the range was between 5-20.

not real sure what this means, thought test is normal 200 - 800 ng / dl range. is this a different system o measurement?

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 05:44:13 PM »
Not sure about artificial test still in your system but from the sounds of everything else, you have AIDS. I hope this helps.  ;D

No I don't, had that tested too. Also negative for Hep C ;D

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2012, 05:46:04 PM »
not real sure what this means, thought test is normal 200 - 800 ng / dl range. is this a different system o measurement?

Yeah, it is a different system...it's how they measure it in Canada.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2012, 07:08:30 PM »

you saw a public system doctor? LOL

gear heads in canada have to pay to go to private clinics for proper testing...

gear is bad for you anyway...

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2012, 07:10:29 PM »
5-20 is free test level, not total whick is 200-1000

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2012, 07:23:14 PM »

Ate u sure u for Ur.  numbers right  yea we use nmol not ng. However normal range is almost always 12 to 36 almost always. If Ur a legit eight and Ur clinic thinks that 's normal there retarded .

And no no test would be in u. For prop yea such a small trace amount that is barely detectable and not even able to effect Ur test levels. I'm talking  00000.00005 mg lol. It'll stay few weeks after as the half life keeps cutting down. tjats why deca last almost two yrs . So rly there isn't any left just if they dis a drug test they'd detect it is all

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2012, 07:28:01 PM »
Ate u sure u for Ur.  numbers right  yea we use nmol not ng. However normal range is almost always 12 to 36 almost always. If Ur a legit eight and Ur clinic thinks that 's normal there retarded .

And no no test would be in u. For prop yea such a small trace amount that is barely detectable and not even able to effect Ur test levels. I'm talking  00000.00005 mg lol. It'll stay few weeks after as the half life keeps cutting down. tjats why deca last almost two yrs . So rly there isn't any left just if they dis a drug test they'd detect it is all

Well it was my family doc, not a clinic. You got me thinking now. I don't think we have private clinics where I live. I am going to have to look that up.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2012, 07:36:08 PM »
Well it was my family doc, not a clinic. You got me thinking now. I don't think we have private clinics where I live. I am going to have to look that up.

Well every clinic has diff ranges . Is what I'm saying. But eight is fucking really low. I was 13.5 . 12 being lowest and considered to low for health in most clinics.take Ur blood work papers to a diff clinic next time its all free with Ur health card. I abuse shit out of it ct scans the works.I should post my last result. All my organs and more came back unremarkable in apperance.

Only health problem u get from this sport is from over eating like a idiot like we were tricked into beleiving. I have a few diverticulas . Which mostly only come to people in there fourtys. It's pretty much tiny hernias in the intestine. Little coin size balls in the intestine of weak intestinal walls piping out from over eating and to much of the stool collecting in one spot. It's fine now but later can be. Problem if these weak spots pop like in older people.

Go figure bad effects I get are from food and not abusing orals for months like SD and dbol together or winny dbol and drol together lol.

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2012, 02:39:29 AM »
Well every clinic has diff ranges . Is what I'm saying. But eight is fucking really low. I was 13.5 . 12 being lowest and considered to low for health in most clinics.take Ur blood work papers to a diff clinic next time its all free with Ur health card. I abuse shit out of it ct scans the works.I should post my last result. All my organs and more came back unremarkable in apperance.

Only health problem u get from this sport is from over eating like a idiot like we were tricked into beleiving. I have a few diverticulas . Which mostly only come to people in there fourtys. It's pretty much tiny hernias in the intestine. Little coin size balls in the intestine of weak intestinal walls piping out from over eating and to much of the stool collecting in one spot. It's fine now but later can be. Problem if these weak spots pop like in older people.

Go figure bad effects I get are from food and not abusing orals for months like SD and dbol together or winny dbol and drol together lol.

What province are you in?

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2012, 09:01:58 AM »
What province are you in?

Ont . You