Author Topic: What are your thoughts on this country going the way of communism  (Read 23592 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: What are your thoughts on this country going the way of communism
« Reply #100 on: June 29, 2021, 01:24:59 PM »
Like I said you’re free to be a communist you’re NOT free to turn this in to a communist country. You get that?

Now leave

And you think that's what happening Chicken Little?   Its not.  get over it.

It would take a revolution and whole new government.....   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #101 on: June 29, 2021, 01:44:22 PM »
And you think that's what happening Chicken Little?   Its not.  get over it.

It would take a revolution and whole new government.....   

It’s exactly what’s happening, sympathizer

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #102 on: June 29, 2021, 01:52:03 PM »
Because you're here to troll. You bring nothing of substance. Your way (as with all Marxist/liberals) is to use your little socratic method of debating because you can't logically make a case for any of your arguments. Neither can Lurker and now Ozmo who used to be somewhat reasonable but has bought into the same MSM and libtard pundits you get owned with.

As for the getting you banned? It's because of the completely useless shit you post up about that ALWAYS blows up in your face.

You a quite literally mentally ill

You're more of a communist than I am

You started this thread and after 4 pages you haven't given one valid example to support your premise

Fuck, you spent the first three pages avoiding even defining the word communist

I truly think you are mentally ill and this forum (and probably) others is where you come to display your mental illness because no one else in your life will put up hearing your constant bullshit

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #103 on: June 29, 2021, 01:53:32 PM »
Like I said you’re free to be a communist you’re NOT free to turn this in to a communist country. You get that? Might want to check that definition of McCarthyism. It’s exactly what the left did during Trumps term except they spun it...as usual

Now leave

The policies of the country should reflect the will of the people, if the people want communism bring on communism

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #104 on: June 29, 2021, 01:54:55 PM »

no it's not

what is happening is that we're watching your descent into madness

We watched it with JoeLoco and Mr. Intense One and whatever other handles you had before you melted down, disappeared and came back again

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #105 on: June 29, 2021, 01:59:26 PM »

What revolution?  The Proud Boys? hahahahaha  Idiots like you?  HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #106 on: June 29, 2021, 02:21:52 PM »
The policies of the country should reflect the will of the people, if the people want communism bring on communism

Yeah, the will of the people are rejecting Biden and his so called “policies”. So there’s that.

At the very least I’ve exposed the Marxist/Communist sympathizers on this site. Yes, bring on Communism.....

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #107 on: June 29, 2021, 02:23:49 PM »
no it's not

what is happening is that we're watching your descent into madness

We watched it with JoeLoco and Mr. Intense One and whatever other handles you had before you melted down, disappeared and came back again

Sure Karl. You and ilk are too stupid to realize it

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #108 on: June 29, 2021, 02:26:16 PM »
Sure Karl. You and ilk are too stupid to realize it

whatever you say short bus

Isn't it time for your meds?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #109 on: June 29, 2021, 02:29:09 PM »
And the fact that you and the rest are absolutely incapable of having a civil conversation.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: June 29, 2021, 02:32:19 PM »

OMG. you think there is a revolution going on?

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Insecure much?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #111 on: June 29, 2021, 02:37:35 PM »
OMG. you think there is a revolution going on?

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Insecure much?

What?? I never said there was a revolution going on now. It’s impossible to find a leftist that doesn’t lie

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: June 29, 2021, 02:48:01 PM »
What?? I never said there was a revolution going on now. It’s impossible to find a leftist that doesn’t lie

::) ::)

It will take a revolution for it to happen.

So stop worrying Chicken Little.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: June 29, 2021, 02:54:12 PM »
And the fact that you and the rest are absolutely incapable of having a civil conversation.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

I will have to say of all the people on here that I disagree with, you are the number one person that's incapable of having a civil conversation. 

You used to be not so bad.  What happened?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #114 on: June 29, 2021, 03:10:39 PM »

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

I will have to say of all the people on here that I disagree with, you are the number one person that's incapable of having a civil conversation. 

You used to be not so bad.  What happened?

I just respond to how people respond to me. Respond like asshole I’ll respond the same way back... it’s literally as simple as that

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 29, 2021, 03:16:28 PM »

Says the idiot that lies and relies on navarroreport for bullshit cut and paste jobs.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: June 29, 2021, 03:25:19 PM »
I just respond to how people respond to me. Respond like asshole I’ll respond the same way back... it’s literally as simple as that

That is a lie.  People respond with answers and factual evidence.  You respond with lies and debunked conspiracy theories.  When your own past of making bullshit claims and predictions is brought to light, you run away and talk about other things completely unrelated to the thread topic or issue being discussed.  You meltdown on a daily basis and resemble a male version of Melissa Carone.    In other words, you are stupid.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: June 29, 2021, 03:35:11 PM »
I see three boiling frogs pretending that things are just fine in this thread.

Some day when they decide over a weekend to raid everybody's 401k and pension for a 25% bail-in we'll see how ya'll feel.   ;D

NIMBY libs think it will never happen to them.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #118 on: June 29, 2021, 03:45:03 PM »
That is a lie.  People respond with answers and factual evidence.  You respond with lies and debunked conspiracy theories.  When your own past of making bullshit claims and predictions is brought to light, you run away and talk about other things completely unrelated to the thread topic or issue being discussed.  You meltdown on a daily basis and resemble a male version of Melissa Carone.    In other words, you are stupid.

Actually, you or Strawman have never shown a fact that wasn’t easily debunked. I respond to you 1. Because you can’t carry on conversation of without name calling. You and Straw both do that because you can’t present anything factual to dispute my sources. So what’s left? Name calling, insults, etc, etc. as soon as that happens that I know you have nothing.

2. Both you and Strawman are assholes which is why it’s impossible for you to have civil discussion.

3. I’m of the FIRM belief about my thoughts of those who voted for Biden simply because everything I and every other Conservative on here said what would happen we just didn’t think it would happen this fast. So when I say that people that don’t do their homework on a candidate are too stupid to vote...that stands

I’ll treat people the same way they treat me. However, Strawman purposely comes on here to troll. Seriously, who gives flying fuck what Trump said about the moon (if he even said anything at all)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: June 29, 2021, 03:51:19 PM »
Actually, you or Strawman have never shown a fact that wasn’t easily debunked. I respond to you 1. Because you can’t carry on conversation of without name calling. You and Straw both do that because you can’t present anything factual to dispute my sources. So what’s left? Name calling, insults, etc, etc. as soon as that happens that I know you have nothing.

2. Both you and Strawman are assholes which is why it’s impossible for you to have civil discussion.

3. I’m of the FIRM belief about my thoughts of those who voted for Biden simply because everything I and every other Conservative on here said what would happen we just didn’t think it would happen this fast. So when I say that people that don’t do their homework on a candidate are too stupid to vote...that stands

I’ll treat people the same way they treat me. However, Strawman purposely comes on here to troll. Seriously, who gives flying fuck what Trump said about the moon (if he even said anything at all)

You really are delusional aren't you?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #120 on: June 29, 2021, 09:10:59 PM »
when are you going to post some examples of communism ?

illuminati helped you out by posting the definition so now you actually know what it means

I did give some examples and that was just the tip of the iceberg. You, of course weren’t paying attention. The planndemic is another great example..civil liberties taken away by total government control and as we’re finding out now, this virus was purposely by China but low and behold not a Dem speaks out against China. Tell me what we’re the cost of lives from the lockdowns..not the virus. Who controlled the narrative? Fouci? And who are the ones that think Fouci is a God...who incidentally just happened to have a large investment in the Wuhan Lab? Trump wanted to reopen the economy in like March or April..today states still have restrictions and Canada is completely fucked. 

Shall I go on? First amendment? Second Amendment? Schools and Universities? 1619? Critical Race Theory? BLM/Antifa admittedly being a Marxist organization? Why did Kamala Harris bail out members of those? Why don’t the Dems ever speak out against the violence in the cities being burned and looted or the Cop killings that went along with it?

Why are the borders open with thousands of immigrants coming across daily with known MS 13 gang members, Chinavirus infected, Child traffickers, Human Traffickers, a few known terrorists from terrorist countries just to name a few. And along with that, Newsom over the course of a year released some 100k convicts while at the same time trying to implement MORE gun control while making threats to take away our “assault weapons” (whatever the fuck those are) sure....tell me I’m wrong. Oh, almost forgot.  They also want to close Men’s Central Jail in LA. They’ve already “reallocated” and cut like a $150mil from their budget and did away with their gang units....but let’s try and take the guns out of law abiding citizens making it easier for criminals to get them. This isn’t by accident Junior

This needs to be made Into a thread in itself

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #121 on: June 30, 2021, 05:30:55 AM »
I love the idea that communist America is constantly running through coach’s head, keeping him up at night, stressing his already weak heart

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: June 30, 2021, 06:59:37 AM »

No Coach.  You respond like an asshole to nearly anyone that disagrees with you even when they are just trying to have a general discussion.   It's all good because there are plenty of people here who you have nothing but ad-hom style exchanges with nonstop.   Like some on the other side you often go onto the offense unwarranted. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: June 30, 2021, 07:40:29 AM »
How does America go the way of communism?

First off, we would have to dissolve the republic.  That would take a revolution, likely a violent one.

No matter how left you think the left is, at the end of the day they are supported by capitalists.

So let's stop this crap about us going the way of communism. It's stupid.

Yes, we have people in America who would love it to be a communist country.  But it's not going to happen.  The overwhelmingly vast majority of people in America would not want that to happen.

Stop falling for the FEAR PROPAGANDA.

Don't be a Chicken Little in someone's tool belt.

Use some common sense.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #124 on: June 30, 2021, 07:43:27 AM »
No Coach.  You respond like an asshole to nearly anyone that disagrees with you even when they are just trying to have a general discussion.   It's all good because there are plenty of people here who you have nothing but ad-hom style exchanges with nonstop.   Like some on the other side you often go onto the offense unwarranted.

I’m not going to get into a pissing match with you. Strawman and Lurker never try to have general discussions...ever. And in our case, you threw the first sarcastic stone.