Author Topic: Islam and womens rights  (Read 42970 times)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: Kindness to women and our wives in Islam. Men's responsibilities.
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2012, 08:02:09 PM »
G

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2012, 08:05:20 PM »
Not everything in islam is in the koran, in islam, we also have the prophetic sayings, which are not necessarily in the koran.
For example it doesnt say in the koran about anal sex, but with the prophetic sayings it is different,

for example,

1 – It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The one who has intercourse with his wife in her back passage has disavowed himself of that which was revealed to Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).” Narrated by Abu Dawood (3904); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

2 – It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah will not look at a man who has intercourse with a woman in her back passage.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (1165); classed as saheeh by Ibn Daqeeq al-‘Eid in al-Ilmaam (2/660) and by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

3 – It was narrated that Khuzaymah ibn Thaabit (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah is not too shy to tell the truth” three times. “Do not have intercourse with women in their back passages.” Narrated by Ibn Maajah (1924); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Ibn Maajah.

Uh oh, someone said "may Allaah be pleased with him" three times.

Looks like someone's getting into heaven.

Oh, yes he is.
G

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2012, 11:08:44 PM »
Five Afghan schoolgirls have been attacked with battery acid by suspected Taliban fighters in the southern city of Kandahar.

The attack on Wednesday occurred when two men on motorbikes confronted the students outside the Mirwais Nika Girls High School.

Two girls were seriously injured by what was discovered to be battery acid.

School girls in Kandahar are easily identifiable by their uniform - black trousers, a white shirt, black coat and a headscarf.

"We were on the way to school when two men on motorbikes stopped next to us. One of them threw acid on my sister's face. I tried to help her and then they threw acid on me too," said Latefa, a 16-year-old student.

"We were shouting and people came to see what was going on, then the two men escaped," she said.

Latefa, who did not give her family name, was hurt and Shamsia, her 18-year-old sister, remains in a serious condition with acid burns across her face.

Girls were banned from attending schools under the Taliban government, which ruled Afghanistan from 1996 to 2001

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia/2008/11/20081112111240476386.html

Well - if that's being kind to women, I'd hate to see what unkind looks like.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2012, 05:53:34 AM »

V

Stefano

• Getbig III
Islam and womens rights
« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2013, 01:41:36 PM »
When confronted with the issue of women’s plight in Muslim countries, Muslim apologists insist that their religion has been misunderstood and that Islam actually grants women certain rights. They blame tradition and tribal societies for the low status and oppression of women.

Since Islam exerts absolute power over every aspect of Muslim society, from diet to relations between the sexes, why has it failed in fourteen centuries of its existence, to eradicate injustices against half of its adherents?

Turkey’s women are the most liberated in the Muslim world. This was achieved not through Islamic reformation but through secularisation established by the founder of the modern Turkish republic Kemal Ataturk. Kemal was the product of secular education and had always admired Western culture. He pursued a program of westernisation that affected all aspects of Turkish life – women were granted the vote and veiling was prohibited. If the Turkish system were to collapse and replaced by an Islamic theocracy we can be certain that women’s progress will be reversed and women will be at the mercy of the mullahs. In countries where there has been a raise in fundamentalism and reversal to strict religious law such as Pakistan, Sudan and Afghanistan women are targeted with vengeance and brutality.

women’s inequality and inferior status in immutable Quranic law  areaccepted by Muslims as the infallible word of God.

“Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because men spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those among you who fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and beat them.” Sura 4:34

“…Women shall with justice have rights similar to those exercised against them, although men have a status above women. God is mighty and wise.” Sura 2:228

Under Shari’a – Islamic law – a man can marry up to four wives. He can divorce his wife or wives by saying “I divorce you” three times. For a wife to obtain a divorce is usually very difficult. Muslim apologists claim that Muslim women have the right to divorce and that in Islam the mother is revered and respected. Upon divorce, fathers win custody of boys over the age of six and girls on the onset of puberty. Many women would be reluctant to divorce violent or polygynous husbands for fear of losing their children. Despite the exaltation of motherhood – Mohammed once told a follower that paradise is found at the feet of the mother – children are considered the property of the father with the mother being merely the caretaker. How is it possible for a Muslim man to respect his mother when immutable religious law proclaims women’s inferiority and inadequacy?

Under the Shari’a, compensation for the murder of a woman is half the amount of that of a man. A woman’s testimony in court is worth only half of a man’s. Women are entitled to only half the inheritance of males; the reason given for these is that males have families to provide for. In sura 4:34 men are granted superiority and authority over women because they spend their wealth to maintain them, this implies that women are a burden on society and that their work in caring for children, household and livestock is insignificant and trivial.

Girls as young as nine can be married off by their father even if the mother disapproves of the marriage, often they end up as second or third wives of much older men – here is a way to instantly eradicate illegal paedophilia! Conservative clerics have resisted moves to raise the minimum age for girls. One of Mohammed’s wives, Aisha was seven when she was betrothed to Mohammed and nine when the marriage was consummated, Mohammed was in his fifties with several wives.

Any attempts by various governments to give women more freedoms, greater property and marriage rights have been vehemently opposed by conservative Islamists, who insist that the reforms are against Islam.

In the Qur’an the prescribed penalty for adultery is one hundred lashes and a year in exile – sura 24:1. However, Mohammed did condemn people to be stoned to death, in one case the rabbis brought a man and a woman accused of adultery, Mohammed ordered the pair to be stoned to death. Today many Islamic fundamentalists advocate the stoning of women and stoning does occur in many Muslim countries.

In Muslim countries, men have the power of life and death over their women. Honour-killers usually escape punishment and the ones that are tried and convicted, receive only a few months in prison where they are treated like heroes by other inmates. Honour killings are carried out by men against women in their family for disobedience or suspected sexual transgressions. Even women who have been raped are killed for defiling the family honour.

In Jordan, the royal family has condemned honour killings but the government has not acted in repealing lenient laws for fear of enraging Islamic conservatives. The frighteningly powerful Islamic Action Front party, has declared that the proposal to introduce harsh laws against honour-killers “would destroy our Islamic, social and family values by stripping men of their humanity when they surprise their wives or female relatives committing adultery” (“family values” are certain to raise their ugly head whenever there is talk of justice for women!). Also they declared that honour killing is an Islamic duty and they justify their actions by the fact that Mohammed advocated stoning for adultery.

A 12-year old Jordanian girl returned home one evening from a walk with some friends. She was confronted by her enraged father who was shouting that she had dishonoured the entire family. He began beating his daughter with sticks and iron chains until she died. He told the police that he killed his only daughter because she went for a walk without his permission.

In Batsail, Bangladesh an 18-year old woman was flogged to death for “immoral” behaviour on the order of Muslim Clerics.
A 16-year old Jordanian girl had her throat slit by her brother after having been raped by another of her brothers.
An Egyptian father paraded his daughter’s severed head through the streets shouting: “I have avenged my honour” .

A woman that is not a virgin on her wedding night is likely to be killed by her male relatives.

In countries governed by the Shari’a a woman’s testimony is worth only half of that of a man’s. In Pakistan since Islamisation, rape victims are charged with “zina” – sex outside marriage – and are sent to prison.

In 1977 a Saudi princess and her lover were sentenced to death and executed. The princess was separated from her husband and intended to leave the country with her lover. The execution was captured on camera by a British tourist and was televised all over the world. In Saudi Arabia women are subject to many harsh restrictions. They are forbidden to drive and most jobs are denied to them. The only evidence of their existence is the appearance of their name on their father’s or husband’s ID card. While women are expected to abide by a medieval and self-effacing moral code, Saudi men are importing planeloads of prostitutes from overseas and are buying sex- slaves from impoverished countries in addition to being permitted up to four wives.

The law on adultery usually applies only to women. Since men are permitted up to four wives plus concubines they would hardly have the time for “unlawful” sex! Recently there was a case in Nigeria of a woman accused of sex outside marriage. She was sentenced to death by stoning while the man she had sex with was not charged because there was not enough evidence against him!

When Afghanistan was occupied by the Russians, women’s rights were protected by law – much to the dismay of Islamists. When the Russians withdrew Islamic fundamentalists went to work in eradicating any gains made by women. The Taliban, a product of the Madrasah – fundamentalist religious school where boys spend hours every day reciting and memorizing the Qur’an – has taken the subjugation of women to new heights. Women were barred from employment and girls are forbidden to attend school. Women were also denied medical care because it was illegal for women to be examined by a male doctor. Any woman caught in the company of a male not related to her was sentenced to death and women were not permitted to leave the house without being accompanied by a male relative. Some women earned a small income by baking bread, when discovered by the Taliban they were burned alive in their own ovens.

In the Indian province of Kashmir, Muslim fundamentalists have demanded that all women (even those who are not Muslim) start wearing veils. When the call was ignored Muslim thugs threw acid in the faces of uncovered women.

Some Muslims believe that Islam mandates FGM and they continue its practice in order to ensure that their daughters will remain chaste until marriage. The doctrine of “chastity equals goodness” is nothing more than a device designed to control women’s sexuality and to reduce women into objects “new” and “used!” Sounds familiar? In the US, Christian fundamentalists have embarked on a “chastity and family values” crusade in order to curb women’s sexual freedom and autonomy.

Islam’s psychotic obsession with female chastity, modesty and virginity has rendered men incapable of viewing women as equal and worthy companions. How can we expect these men to treat women decently when their religion and culture forbids it! In fact, Muslim men can relax only when their foot is firmly placed on their women’s necks!

In Muslim societies religion governs all aspects of life and has priority over secular laws and local customs, therefore, the excuse that tradition alone is responsible for women’s oppression is untenable. Unless Muslim apologists are prepared to back their claims by a campaign to reform their religion and improve the situation of women, their assertions that Islam is blameless in oppressing women, are null and void.

There is a risk that multiculturalism and freedom of religion will ensure that tradition and religion remain eternally immutable. Should respecting other cultures mean that we should turn a blind eye to sadism, torture and brutality?

How long I wonder, will the world continue to tolerate the gender apartheid in the Islamic world and still persist in calling itself civilised?

QUOTES:

“Women are not given the right to instigate divorce because they are prone to emotional and irrational decision making. A husband, however, can divorce his wife at any time he so wishes.” Ayatollah Ali Moghtadai
Source: www.homa.org

Recommended Reading:

Amnesty International Pakistan: Honour killings of girls and women
“Broken Bangles”…. by Hanifa Dean
“Princess”…. by Jean P. Sasson
“Daughters of Arabia”…. by Jean P. Sasson “
“Desert Royal”…. by Jean P. Sasson
“Not Without my Daughter”…. by Betty Mahmoody
“For the love of a child”…. by Betty Mahmoody
“Unveiled”…. by Cherry Mosteshar
“Without Mercy”…. by Mariam Ali
“SOLD”…. by Mariam Ali
“Princess Sultana’s Daughter”…. by Jean P. Sasson
“Heroine of the Desert”…. by Donya Al-Nahi
“The Wrath of Allah”…. by Robert E Burns
“Do they Hear you When you Cry”…. by Fauziya Kassindja
“Holy Horrors”…. by James Haught
“Once I was a Princess”…. by Jacqueline Gillespie
“Mirage”…. by Soheir Khashogi
“My Forbidden Face”…. by Latifa
“Zoya’s Story”…. by Zoya with John Follain and Rita Cristofani
The Koran
The Hadith (sayings of Mohammed)

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
Re: Islam and womens rights
« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2013, 07:00:37 PM »

Stefano owned AGAIN.

Good guys- 100000
Stefano-0

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2013, 07:08:38 PM »

Stefano owned AGAIN.

Good guys +100000
Stefano- still making achmutt rage in the face of the truth.
Muslims  -1000000000000(minus) and dropping.

Oh btw - muslims are the villains in this story and in real life.  Try to keep up. ;)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2013, 07:10:42 PM »
We live in reality not your media skewed mentally sick fantasy world :)

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: January 05, 2013, 07:29:51 PM »
We live in reality not your media skewed mentally sick fantasy world :)

Exactly and reality is what i posted. You on the other hand prefer to look the other way when presented with reality.

I can understand that. You are in a religion that promotes anything but peace and tolerance so its only naturalthat you'd dig your head in the sand screaming islamaphobe and pretend ithat reality is an illusion.

Maybe you should log in under your other account to back yourself up achmutt.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #59 on: January 05, 2013, 08:17:53 PM »
lol sure buddy you're free to be angry and ignorant, but you're still a liar living in delusion :) Here I am, muslim since 2003, dont see me changing my faith and I am living in the west so certainly even with your islamophobe cliches no one is pointing a gun at my head to be mozzlem ;) Likewise with those in my family who became Muslim. And likewise for the millions of converts to islam.

Your hateraid tactics are making me yawn. Hey did you know in the US out of the 4 million muslims 1 million are converts to islam? Yeah very oppressed.

Oh did you also know that the majority of converts to islam are actually white university educated women. Non-muslim facts of hate :D Somehow this doesn't fare well for your scare tactics ;)

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2013, 09:55:23 PM »
Stefano are you ok in the head? Im NOT Ahmed.

Ahmed dont you find it funny? lol

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2013, 10:11:12 PM »

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 05, 2013, 10:36:51 PM »
lol sure buddy you're free to be angry and ignorant, but you're still a liar living in delusion :) Here I am, muslim since 2003, dont see me changing my faith and I am living in the west so certainly even with your islamophobe cliches no one is pointing a gun at my head to be mozzlem ;) Likewise with those in my family who became Muslim. And likewise for the millions of converts to islam.

Your hateraid tactics are making me yawn. Hey did you know in the US out of the 4 million muslims 1 million are converts to islam? Yeah very oppressed.

Oh did you also know that the majority of converts to islam are actually white university educated women. Non-muslim facts of hate :D Somehow this doesn't fare well for your scare tactics ;)
So the Koran is wrong in what it says?

I'm confused. Should I believe you or the Koran?

G

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2013, 11:13:03 PM »
So the Koran is wrong in what it says?

I'm confused. Should I believe you or the Koran?

what do you mean? explain.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 06, 2013, 03:22:33 AM »
what do you mean? explain.
Perhaps I've mixed up the Koran and Suras, but it is here in black and white that women are inferior to men.

Muslims so often loudly and proudly proclaim the code they live by and then abandon it like cowards when it doesn't suit them. That's not the way rational argument works. If it is the infallible truth, then claim it all or admit that it is not the truth.

This is not to pick on Muslims alone, because Christians seek to discriminate against homosexuals while saying nothing of working on Sundays and wearing clothes of mixed fibers.

It is not Islamophobia to point out your inconsistencies, by the way. You just need to own what you say and not run from portions which make you uncomfortable. Otherwise, I can only conclude that you are not really a Muslim.

A_Ahmed has already admitted, on this very site, that he abuses drugs for the purpose of vanity (a kind of two in one sinning, if you will), so I don't expect any better from him.

“Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because men spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those among you who fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and beat them.” Sura 4:34

“…Women shall with justice have rights similar to those exercised against them, although men have a status above women. God is mighty and wise.” Sura 2:228

G

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: January 06, 2013, 01:27:01 PM »

They see me jihading...they hatin'...lol.

Get over yourself achmutt. No one hates you. We all just laugh at your pathetic attempts to convince us that islam is a religion of peace and respects others  when real world evidence proves otherwise. i guess not all of us get our information from biased islamic media..lol. It seems to be a common tactic among muslims to play victim in order to justify their uncivilized behaviour.

Oh and did you know that there are more university educated muslims, especially the younger generations that are leaving islam? Most are leaving religion altogether while others are converting to less repressive religions. Of course you'd rather shut your senses and ignore those little facts. Did you also know that muslim conversion numbers are exaggerated by the right wingers to create fear tactics and opposition? Too bad you choose to live in ignorance of those minor details.

Did you also know that a vast majority of muslims worldwide are rather disturbed by violent islamic behaviour and rhetoric and would prefer to leave their repressive countries and mosques? Unfortunately they dont have  the resources to leave or immigrate so they live in fear keeping up appearances. They know the repercussions of speaking out or breaking away.  Get out of your house and talk to people instead of sitting in your basement googling through biased islamic sites while taking injection breaks. Maybe you'll actually learn something.

Christianity doesnt use the same repressive tactics or rhetoric as they used to in the past. Those christians who need to strictly guided and told what to do and how to think are either moving towards radical christian churches or islam where free thinking is discouraged. Those who move away from islam either into other religions or atheism are seeking freedom from repression while those who move towards islam want to be controlled. In other words submit to a life of slavery.

Lastly i don't see why anyone should hate you. I actually pity you. You clearly have psychological problems that you think drugs will fix. . Fortunately for you canada's welfare system allows you to leech off them. This way you can live in a drug filled stupor while living from paycheck to paycheck. Based on your posts you dont seem to have much in way of education so i can hardly blame you for you innccessant anti christian rants. You don't know any better. Typical muslim jihadist blaming the west for everything while living in a western country...lol. The irony.

You live in the prison of your own making with nothing but hate and ignorance as your cellmates. Good luck with that. Not hatin' just sayin.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #66 on: January 06, 2013, 01:36:35 PM »
Perhaps I've mixed up the Koran and Suras, but it is here in black and white that women are inferior to men.

Muslims so often loudly and proudly proclaim the code they live by and then abandon it like cowards when it doesn't suit them. That's not the way rational argument works. If it is the infallible truth, then claim it all or admit that it is not the truth.

You'r confusing us with Christians. Christians pick and chose what they want to believe. We muslims are of principle. That's why we are always attacekd for being 'backwards' following something from '1500 years ago'.

This is not to pick on Muslims alone, because Christians seek to discriminate against homosexuals while saying nothing of working on Sundays and wearing clothes of mixed fibers.

It's christians who pick and chose, they allow homos to be priests and get married today yet the bible condemns homosexuality to death and God destroyed Soddom and Gomorrah for homosexuality and other evils they were into.

It is not Islamophobia to point out your inconsistencies, by the way. You just need to own what you say and not run from portions which make you uncomfortable. Otherwise, I can only conclude that you are not really a Muslim.
You are concluding non-sense on your own ignorant accord.

A_Ahmed has already admitted, on this very site, that he abuses drugs for the purpose of vanity (a kind of two in one sinning, if you will), so I don't expect any better from him.

I don't take narcotics, if you are referring to steroids, well I am on trt as per doctor first of all. That's a steroid. I also do bodybuilding so I take higher doses of steroids. In case you didn't know this is a bodybuilding forum.

You're just desperate in finding any ad hominem possible to attack because you have no actual debating points or anything to contribute.

BodyBUILDING drugs are quite different than narcotics and intoxicants like alcohol, heroine, crack, etc..

Caffeine is a drug, aspirin is a drug, all medications are drugs.

Don't be an ignorant tool and equate steroids like the media does with narcotics.

Again you're just trying to be deseperate here.

Yes and what's the context here? Have you read before/after.

First of all it does not say 'beat them' I already posted an article once elaborating the arabic there.

The prophet (pbuh) was angry at men who would beat their wives and commented do you abuse your women and then mount them like animals? There's many hadiths on the subject. So nice try.

Secondly women and men are not equal. We are equally spiritually in front of God but we are not equal, we are different.

It is injustice to make two different things equal. A man is physically stronger so he provides for the family. A woman bears children which is a burden on women, can have periods which is again a burden and challenge. There are different factors which make us different. Men and women how they think. Men and women difference even sexually. Men are hungry like dogs, women not so much.

God is the most wise and knows whats most just unlike mankind.

Look at the injustice of the US where divorce results in 50:50 splits. A woman who doesnt work her whole life but marries a rich guy and divorces him, takes the children, takes half his wealth he worked his whole life, and then lives off that man's wealth for the rest of her life.

It's a topic of it's own.

Women are best suited to take care of children? Ever wonder why? They give birth to children. They carry a child in their womb for 9 months. Loving, caring. Men if they hear babies cry they will be annoyed, a mother will run at the slightest chirp of a child.

These are not just 'quranic facts' but if you're an athiest evolutionary facts eveven if you are to look at it through such a lense.

We men are better suited for certain things than women. Radical feminists goal is to make women do everything men do. Why? Oh if a man can lift 1000lbs well DAMN IT we WOMEN can lift 1000lbs... if men can be construction worker and carry heavy loads well DAMN we women will do it even if we have to take steroids to look manly lol.

It's plain common sense.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: January 06, 2013, 01:40:51 PM »
Sorry achmutt you and common sense dont belong in the same sentence. All you do is regurgiate the brainwashing you recieved from your masters. Islam stole from christianity and is now trying to rise above it. The thief trying to don the garb of respectability.
 :D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #68 on: January 06, 2013, 02:18:25 PM »

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: January 06, 2013, 02:25:49 PM »

Lol. Whenever achmutt runs out words he reverts back to his slanted islamic youtube clips as if that gains him higher ground. :D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #70 on: January 06, 2013, 07:47:16 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #71 on: January 06, 2013, 09:05:47 PM »
First person to be buried up to the neck and stoned to death by Muslims?

A woman.

When you make allegations you should bring proof.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #72 on: January 06, 2013, 10:17:28 PM »

I don't take narcotics, if you are referring to steroids, well I am on trt as per doctor first of all. That's a steroid. I also do bodybuilding so I take higher doses of steroids. In case you didn't know this is a bodybuilding forum.

You're just desperate in finding any ad hominem possible to attack because you have no actual debating points or anything to contribute.

BodyBUILDING drugs are quite different than narcotics and intoxicants like alcohol, heroine, crack, etc..

Don't be an ignorant tool and equate steroids like the media does with narcotics.

What about the stimulants? You take ephedrine too, right?

Speeds OK for some reason?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 08, 2013, 02:59:28 AM »
You'r confusing us with Christians. Christians pick and chose what they want to believe. We muslims are of principle. That's why we are always attacekd for being 'backwards' following something from '1500 years ago'.

It's christians who pick and chose, they allow homos to be priests and get married today yet the bible condemns homosexuality to death and God destroyed Soddom and Gomorrah for homosexuality and other evils they were into.
You are concluding non-sense on your own ignorant accord.

Again you're just trying to be deseperate here.

Yes and what's the context here? Have you read before/after.

First of all it does not say 'beat them' I already posted an article once elaborating the arabic there.

The prophet (pbuh) was angry at men who would beat their wives and commented do you abuse your women and then mount them like animals? There's many hadiths on the subject. So nice try.

Secondly women and men are not equal. We are equally spiritually in front of God but we are not equal, we are different.

It is injustice to make two different things equal. A man is physically stronger so he provides for the family. A woman bears children which is a burden on women, can have periods which is again a burden and challenge. There are different factors which make us different. Men and women how they think. Men and women difference even sexually. Men are hungry like dogs, women not so much.

God is the most wise and knows whats most just unlike mankind.

Look at the injustice of the US where divorce results in 50:50 splits. A woman who doesnt work her whole life but marries a rich guy and divorces him, takes the children, takes half his wealth he worked his whole life, and then lives off that man's wealth for the rest of her life.

It's a topic of it's own.

Women are best suited to take care of children? Ever wonder why? They give birth to children. They carry a child in their womb for 9 months. Loving, caring. Men if they hear babies cry they will be annoyed, a mother will run at the slightest chirp of a child.

These are not just 'quranic facts' but if you're an athiest evolutionary facts eveven if you are to look at it through such a lense.

We men are better suited for certain things than women. Radical feminists goal is to make women do everything men do. Why? Oh if a man can lift 1000lbs well DAMN IT we WOMEN can lift 1000lbs... if men can be construction worker and carry heavy loads well DAMN we women will do it even if we have to take steroids to look manly lol.

It's plain common sense.
You're trying to spin taking drugs for vanity's sake as OK, which proves that you are picking and choosing. So what if a doctor's giving it to you?

You have no credibility.
G

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #74 on: January 08, 2013, 08:50:29 AM »
so what if a doctor is giving it to me? lol ok  ::) Seems like you have no valid arguments for discussion only personal attacks and lame accusations.