Author Topic: Best way to take HGH  (Read 11251 times)

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Best way to take HGH
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2013, 08:32:00 AM »
I disagree. At night you can produce the equivilent to 1 iu while you sleep naturally, why mess that up if you are on low amounts, he wants to take 2 per day and if he does it at night say good bye to his night gh produced by his own body, of course do not take it at night if you are only using 2-3 iu per day. If you are doing 15 then who cares but not 2-3

I agree, if you're doing 2iu a day, I wouldn't do it right before bed, however, having done 2iu cycles, all I really got out of them was edema & VERY mild fat loss. So mild that I would've gotten then same effects on a $10 bottle of eph hcl.

IMHO, if you're going to do GH for anything but HRT & longevity, save up & take a minimum of 5iu a day for at least 6 months. With GH, the more the merrier.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2013, 09:16:59 AM »
For those who used GH, how much weight loss can be expected with doses ranging from 6-10ius/day? Is it significant?

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2013, 09:32:46 AM »
For those who used GH, how much weight loss can be expected with doses ranging from 6-10ius/day? Is it significant?

I honestly think fat loss from GH is overrated. You'll get way more fat loss from ECA or T3 for less money & a faster time line.

It's a nice added bonus of taking GH, but if you're taking it for pure fat loss, I can't justify spending $1000s for a few lbs of fat. Spend $100 on eph hcl & you'll do way better.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2013, 09:43:08 AM »
I honestly think fat loss from GH is overrated. You'll get way more fat loss from ECA or T3 for less money & a faster time line.

It's a nice added bonus of taking GH, but if you're taking it for pure fat loss, I can't justify spending $1000s for a few lbs of fat. Spend $100 on eph hcl & you'll do way better.
I agree with this all the way, gh does very little in comparison to an actual fat burner like ECA.

BTW ECA is king of all fat burners

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2013, 09:44:42 AM »
I agree, if you're doing 2iu a day, I wouldn't do it right before bed, however, having done 2iu cycles, all I really got out of them was edema & VERY mild fat loss. So mild that I would've gotten then same effects on a $10 bottle of eph hcl.

IMHO, if you're going to do GH for anything but HRT & longevity, save up & take a minimum of 5iu a day for at least 6 months. With GH, the more the merrier.
`I know what you mean but you can still get some well being off of 2 iu per day.

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2013, 10:04:11 AM »
`I know what you mean but you can still get some well being off of 2 iu per day.

I agree. My HRT is 200 Test a week & 2iu GH a day. I alternate back & forth between HRT & blasts. 2iu definitely helps you look & feel better, especially when you're older.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2013, 10:59:00 AM »

oh brother
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2013, 11:01:06 AM »
1. all pharm grade HGH is not created equal
2. generics dont work, never worked, and are a waste of cash
3 the best time to take hgh is preworkout, as igf levels begin to rise....when you train, your forcing the muscle to grow on the spot
l

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2013, 11:07:56 AM »
3 the best time to take hgh is preworkout, as igf levels begin to rise....when you train, your forcing the muscle to grow on the spot
WTF are you talking about?, I have a serum test right here that I took that shows my gh levels up 1500 %, that's right, not a typo, fifteen-hundred % of my normal levels. That is 15 times more then my normal level on generic (hyges) blood work does not lie.  I had to cut back cause I could not even train. It was too painful, pumps on top of pumps, muscle bursting from the skin. Like fuck generics don't work. lmao.

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2013, 11:30:00 AM »

This is the same brain washed GH15 BS that people mimic on the boards.

If someone says all generics don't work, they're just mimicking GH15 with no real world knowledge or they have an agenda, plain & simple.

Someone must be putting pharma GH in my novo vials, as my IGF levels sky rocket after shots according to my blood work, about the same as when I was using Serno years ago at 5x the price.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2013, 11:31:35 AM »

If someone says all generics don't work, they're just mimicking GH15 with no real world knowledge or they have an agenda, plain & simple.

Someone must be putting pharma GH in my novo vials, as my IGF levels sky rocket after shots according to my blood work, about the same as when I was using Serno years ago at 5x the price.
I thought he was serious but now I am thinking he is just mocking gh15, is lmao  ;D

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2013, 11:40:52 AM »
I thought he was serious but now I am thinking he is just mocking gh15, is lmao  ;D

In that case, he deserves an oscar.   ;)

whitewidow

« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2013, 11:55:54 AM »

No flinstones is a huge Gh15 follower. A man who is under the Gh15 spell.

whitewidow

« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2013, 12:00:33 PM »
as far as the HGH like I said in my earlier post the best way to take HGH is in the morning right when you wake up especially for guys who just use 2-4 IU's a day. shoot your HGH right when you get up and if you can go back to bed for an hour do it.  then get up and eat your breakfast. Always shoot your HGH right when you wake up on a empty stomach and wait an hour before you eat.

As far as generics go you really have to trust your source as alot of generics are not that great. especially Bule tops those are hit and miss. hygetropin is a good generic brand but you have to know your source has the real deal because there is bunk hygetropin going around. Riptropin also works better then blue-tops anyway.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2013, 12:03:08 PM »
No flinstones is a huge Gh15 follower. A man who is under the Gh15 spell.
Ya but he has been posting mocking comments all over the place, I think he turned and now hates him.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2013, 12:04:50 PM »
as far as the HGH like I said in my earlier post the best way to take HGH is in the morning right when you wake up especially for guys who just use 2-4 IU's a day. shoot your HGH right when you get up and if you can go back to bed for an hour do it.  then get up and eat your breakfast. Always shoot your HGH right when you wake up on a empty stomach and wait an hour before you eat.

As far as generics go you really have to trust your source as alot of generics are not that great. especially Bule tops those are hit and miss. hygetropin is a good generic brand but you have to know your source has the real deal because there is bunk hygetropin going around. Riptropin also works better then blue-tops anyway.
I have not heard of bunk hyges in over a year

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2013, 12:24:10 PM »
WTF are you talking about?, I have a serum test right here that I took that shows my gh levels up 1500 %, that's right, not a typo, fifteen-hundred % of my normal levels. That is 15 times more then my normal level on generic (hyges) blood work does not lie.  I had to cut back cause I could not even train. It was too painful, pumps on top of pumps, muscle bursting from the skin. Like fuck generics don't work. lmao.

Dont argue with me onetimehard. If you guys knew the little effort i put into training and lifting....

come to think of it- with the exception of shizzo, there is nobody who puts less effort into their body (training and diet wise) than me, Im big and lean for a gym rat no questions asked.

lastly you have never used pharm grade HGH and have even told me you didn't, doesnt change the fact that I respect you....but until you do try pharm grade HGH how can I possibly have this conversation with you?

To be fair maybe saying generics dont work is a little extreme, and I have heard people say that do use pharm grade HGH, that they HAVE made progress on generics. But it will never be anything remotely close to pharm grade...it just wont.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2013, 12:36:49 PM »

do you know that years ago,  on outlawmuscle i was one of the first 5 people to EVER try novo's?

It leaned me out a bit, but its nothing like pharm grade HGH bro. How are you going to argue with someone who has used both? I was using  10iu of novotropin ED, and they were a hell of alot more potent than then they are now.

lastly this has nothing to do with gh15 - gh15 is not a fan of humatrope and feels it is an outdated product and that serostim is superior. I have used serostim many times, And I have questioned him about that numerous times on gh15 's very own sight because if i had the choice i would use humatrope......as you can see.  Im  a friend of gh 15, always but Im no follower either.

I am flinstones1!!
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2013, 12:44:46 PM »
I thought he was serious but now I am thinking he is just mocking gh15, is lmao  ;D

you know what gh15  needs to choose his words more carefully when he pisses people off....you cant go around telling guys makig minimum wage breaking the bank on HGH that it's "worthless junk" compared to kigtropin and not expect them to get pissed off.

when he told everyone that  humatrope was an "outdated, garbage"  product  that was about the last straw for me. I was banned for being racist by a corrupt moderator by the name of neil so this is a totally different story when gh15 said that about humatrope  it really pissed me off, because I know kevin levrone and the bodybuilders of the 90's built there bodies on that product and chris cormier even said so that humatrope from lily was the big thing in the 90's.

l

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2013, 01:00:07 PM »
ive used pharma and generic and the difference isnt that great, ive used small doses of generic and still had good results

whitewidow

« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2013, 01:14:32 PM »
you know what gh15  needs to choose his words more carefully when he pisses people off....you cant go around telling guys makig minimum wage breaking the bank on HGH that it's "worthless junk" compared to kigtropin and not expect them to get pissed off.

when he told everyone that  humatrope was an "outdated, garbage"  product  that was about the last straw for me. I was banned for being racist by a corrupt moderator by the name of neil so this is a totally different story when gh15 said that about humatrope  it really pissed me off, because I know kevin levrone and the bodybuilders of the 90's built there bodies on that product and chris cormier even said so that humatrope from lily was the big thing in the 90's.

IMO_ legit Eli Lilly Humatrope is straight FIRE! I have never had better HGH then humatrope. Unless they have gotten weaker raw material I don't know why anybody would talk bad about Humatrope,best HGH I have used. It has been years since I used humatrope but that is because I cannot find it anymore and If I do find it it is outrageously priced. If you have the cash you acnnot go wrong at least the humatrope I got in 2005 was straight fire!Never had anything better. Then having Gh15 telling me bunk kigtropin was better then Humatrope made me want to punch him through my monitor. Gh15 always thinks he is right! maybe he got bunk humatrope because real Humatrope is a TREAT!

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2013, 01:51:28 PM »
I'm not going to try to change anyone's mind about GH, but if anyone thinks 1 kit of Pharma GH is more superior to 4-5 kits of Novos, then they're crazy. Yes, Pharma GH is better, but NO, it's not 500% better.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2013, 01:54:59 PM »
Can you guys talk about how to effectively use GH. I've been reading that Slin is needed to fully take advantage of gh.

I've got two protocols in mind.

Protocol #1

4ius GH + 10-15ius slin AM/PM

Protocol #2

8ius GH + 10-15ius slin PWO

4ius GH Am/Pm on non workout days.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2013, 02:15:12 PM »
I'm not going to try to change anyone's mind about GH, but if anyone thinks 1 kit of Pharma GH is more superior to 4-5 kits of Novos, then they're crazy. Yes, Pharma GH is better, but NO, it's not 500% better.
It is a 2 to 1 ratio max and I put my life on it with exception of Lilly's that ww said were straight fire, everyone has said that they were king of kings of all gh and it is true all the greats from the 90's used this including Yates.

But the price is what matters to most and paying 5 times (if not more) the amount for something that only brings in a 2 to 1 ratio is not justified unless you make 200k per year

whitewidow

« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2013, 11:51:08 PM »
Can you guys talk about how to effectively use GH. I've been reading that Slin is needed to fully take advantage of gh.

I've got two protocols in mind.

Protocol #1

4ius GH + 10-15ius slin AM/PM

Protocol #2

8ius GH + 10-15ius slin PWO

4ius GH Am/Pm on non workout days.

Yes alot of people say you are just wasting you HGH without using insulin and getting that synergistic effect. I don't think HGH is totally worthless without insulin but pof course everfy little edge helps. I have used HGH without slin for awhile now and the HGH still works. I think you do get better pumps and whatever muscle groups you train blow up a bit bigger when you stack HGH with insulin but to say HGH is worthless without insulin is not correct. Insulin is more dangerous then people think even if you have the diet and sugar intake down.