Author Topic: So This Doug Miller Kid Claims He's Natural????  (Read 39938 times)

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
Re: So This Doug Miller Kid Claims He's Natural????
« Reply #150 on: October 24, 2014, 12:55:42 PM »
This is probably the only legitimately natural guy who is also impressive I've ever seen, all jokes aside and silliness. People who know anything about "geared" physiques know that at this bodyfat percentage it's impossible to avoid that obvious look of hyperplasia you get in the muscle bellies. You can fairly easily distinguish between natural and enhanced physiques when you have a trained eye. Especially when you consider, the guys who compete are usually running the DHT derivatives, and you can actually "see" they're walking around with that gear pump from the superphisiological doses of test in their system. That's why the most experienced guys in the industry all agree that Doug's natural. Just takes a trained eye to see this shit.

Might be the person who turns the tide in what people finally begin to see is achievable with enough time put into the game and extreme attention to nutrition and training + consistency... but with all the false info out on the internet, and the fact that the most "serious" naturals always go online to find information on what they need to build the best possible physique, there's just too few years in the average human male's life to be able to sift through all the rubbish and do things correctly long enough to develop a physique like his... Not to talk of environmental factors that tend to take a shit on a person's focus. Women, "friends", even family sadly.

I think he should put in as much effort as he can into mentoring the younger kids somehow through the internet to get into the mindset of dismissing the use of PEDs... IMO. Someone has to turn the tide. A lifetime of dependency on drugs to acquire and maintain a look is retarded. No matter how many people choose to do it.

Kinda hate him though, for having been able to go through well over a decade of unrelenting dedication and discipline to stay natural AND develop his physique to this incredible peak with what would appear to be, fairly average to semi-decent genetics.

Simple Simon

« Reply #151 on: October 24, 2014, 01:02:06 PM »
This is probably the only legitimately natural guy who is also impressive I've ever seen, all jokes aside and silliness. People who know anything about "geared" physiques know that at this bodyfat percentage it's impossible to avoid that obvious look of hyperplasia you get in the muscle bellies. You can fairly easily distinguish between natural and enhanced physiques when you have a trained eye. Especially when you consider, the guys who compete are usually running the DHT derivatives, and you can actually "see" they're walking around with that gear pump from the superphisiological doses of test in their system. That's why the most experienced guys in the industry all agree that Doug's natural. Just takes a trained eye to see this shit.

Might be the person who turns the tide in what people finally begin to see is achievable with enough time put into the game and extreme attention to nutrition and training + consistency... but with all the false info out on the internet, there's just too few years in the average human male's life to do things correctly long enough to develop a physique like his...

I think he should put in as much effort as he can into mentoring the younger kids somehow through the internet to get into the mindset of dismissing the use of PEDs... IMO. Someone has to turn the tide. A lifetime of dependency on drugs to acquire and maintain a look is retarded. No matter how many people choose to do it.

Kinda hate him though, for having been able to go through well over a decade of unrelenting dedication and discipline to stay natural AND develop his physique to this incredible peak with what would appear to be, fairly average to semi-decent genetics.
Hi Doug

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #152 on: October 24, 2014, 01:03:11 PM »
Hi Doug

Edited my post in a few areas.. but anyone with half a brain cell will see I've made a valid point.

Jeff Willet is just one of those unfortunate kids who ended up taking gear because he obsessed over "supplements" in his time but wanted to stay "natty". Him and Skip La Cour were known to abuse Prohormones and admitted to use them a lot (1-AD and the like are just gear.. which is what they used to pop like D-Bols back then). They come back years later and justify it, whilst trying to seal their natural status by defining the term as "anything allowed by the federation"... stupid. Hormones sold legally to avoid loopholes that jeopardize your lifetime efforts are still hormones... sadly. Not everyone's going to make it in this world. Both are completely atrophied now...  ::)

The more I think about bodybuilding naturally, the more I realize, this game isn't just about who can put in as much effort into their diet and training. It's also very much a mental battle outside the gym.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #153 on: October 24, 2014, 04:39:10 PM »
Edited my post in a few areas.. but anyone with half a brain cell will see I've made a valid point.

Jeff Willet is just one of those unfortunate kids who ended up taking gear because he obsessed over "supplements" in his time but wanted to stay "natty". Him and Skip La Cour were known to abuse Prohormones and admitted to use them a lot (1-AD and the like are just gear.. which is what they used to pop like D-Bols back then). They come back years later and justify it, whilst trying to seal their natural status by defining the term as "anything allowed by the federation"... stupid. Hormones sold legally to avoid loopholes that jeopardize your lifetime efforts are still hormones... sadly. Not everyone's going to make it in this world. Both are completely atrophied now...  ::)

The more I think about bodybuilding naturally, the more I realize, this game isn't just about who can put in as much effort into their diet and training. It's also very much a mental battle outside the gym.
yeah ,,i mean willet'natural'should maintain most of that look right'he was probably never seen/pic wise offseason then xwks out the transformation began so yeah seems natural ...

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #154 on: October 24, 2014, 05:45:09 PM »
Love how people think they know for sure if someone is natural or not. Not way to tell unless you are with the person 24/7, and I mean 24/7. They can't even go take a shit by themselves because they could be shooting up in the bathroom.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: October 24, 2014, 06:07:28 PM »
This is probably the only legitimately natural guy who is also impressive I've ever seen, all jokes aside and silliness. People who know anything about "geared" physiques know that at this bodyfat percentage it's impossible to avoid that obvious look of hyperplasia you get in the muscle bellies. You can fairly easily distinguish between natural and enhanced physiques when you have a trained eye. sadly.
::) Oh brother

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #156 on: October 24, 2014, 08:11:06 PM »

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #157 on: October 24, 2014, 08:28:05 PM »
20 inch arms are perfectly 'natural'.

Anyone who thinks that this guy is natural is blind to reality.... extremely fucking stupid.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: October 25, 2014, 01:32:45 PM »

Not even close to 20 inches.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: October 25, 2014, 01:41:08 PM »
He's 35 years old, not a "kid."  ???

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: October 25, 2014, 02:36:07 PM »
Not even close to 20 inches.

Arm measurement at 7:45

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #161 on: October 25, 2014, 03:04:23 PM »
This thread.... ::) ::)

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: October 25, 2014, 03:08:37 PM »
This thread.... ::) ::)

Was started by a moron.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: October 25, 2014, 04:36:02 PM »
Was started by a moron.

You seriously have to be one of the dumbest motherfuckers thats ever posted on this site. Yep must be 20 1/4 inches because we all know tape measures don't lie.  ::) So this kid who is a midget and weighs 190  has the arm measurement the same size as Schwarzenegger in his prime. Go soak your head in some Drano and try to remove some of the stupid from your brain cells.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #164 on: October 25, 2014, 04:44:55 PM »
You seriously have to be one of the dumbest motherfuckers thats ever posted on this site. Yep must be 20 1/4 inches because we all know tape measures don't lie.  ::) So this kid who is a midget and weighs 190  has the arm measurement the same size as Schwarzenegger in his prime. Go soak your head in some Drano and try to remove some of the stupid from your brain cells.
How was that tape measure wrong?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #165 on: October 25, 2014, 04:46:39 PM »
So he'll lie about measurements but not drug use?
Interadasting.....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #166 on: October 25, 2014, 05:07:02 PM »
Interadasting.....

x2

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #167 on: October 25, 2014, 05:14:17 PM »
First of all when 1AD AND 1 test was prohoromones the real natural guys werent using them.Neither where the guys in TU.These prohormones are decently strong but cant give you the full hard look that the guys some TU had.Trust me on this.They were using gear like this joker is.
He is a small boned man with over 20 inch arms.Wont happen natural, not today not tomorow, no day.If he was a cornfed big boned farm boy I might beleive it But his wrists look around 5.5.inches, so a 20" arm naturaly isnt possible.If he had 8.-10" wrists. am kind of buly it might be possible.
This guy is to big, to lean and to hard to be natural.He isnt using pro hormones, he is using gear.Steroids, not pro hormones.
TO be 100% honest with you most pro hormones are just DHEA with a fancy name attached to it.
I seen the lab results.They create a fancy name for there so called designer steroids.But just put 25-100mg of DHEA in the capsule.
So before you buy pro hormones look them up online.They have teated alot of them and they are just DHEA.So why not just go to Wal mart and buy DHEA,? lol/
Last but not least, this guy isnt fooling anybody .Anybody who has gear, knows what someone on gear looks like.This guy is on gear. end of story

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: October 25, 2014, 05:15:10 PM »
Interadasting.....

Where did I say he wasn't lying about drug use? In the beginning of this thread I posted that the physique that he displayed in the pics that I posted could be achieved without drug use. Specifically (MUSCLE SIZE) his conditioning has zero to do with drug use. This kid could be the biggest liar on the planet which is beside the point of anything that  I posted.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: October 25, 2014, 05:20:00 PM »
First of all when 1AD AND 1 test was prohoromones the real natural guys werent using them.Neither where the guys in TU.These prohormones are decently strong but cant give you the full hard look that the guys some TU had.Trust me on this.They were using gear like this joker is.
He is a small boned man with over 20 inch arms.Wont happen natural, not today not tomorow, no day.If he was a cornfed big boned farm boy I might beleive itBut his wrists look around 5.5.inches, so a 20" arm naturaly isnt possible.If he had 8.-10" wrists. am kind of buly it might be possible.
This guy is to big, to lean and to hard to be natural.He isnt using pro hormones, he isnt using gear.Steroids, not pro hormones.
TO be 100% honest with you most pro hormones are just DHEA with a fancy name attached to it.
I seen the lab results.They create a fancy name for there so called designer steroids.But just put 25-100mg of DHEA in the capsule.
So before you buy pro hormones look them up online.They have teated alot of them and they are just DHEA.So why not just go to Wal mart and buy DHEA,? lol/
Last but not least, this guy isnt fooling anybody .Anybody who has gear, knows what someone on gear looks like.This guy is on gear. end of story

He's not too lean to be clean since diet is what makes you lean. Secondly these so called test boosters on the market today are not DHEA. Dymethazine which is still on the market and legal is one of the most potent steroids ever developed. It blows away Drol and Dbol. There are tons more out there and they are most certainly NOT DHEA.

Lastly no one on the planet at his height has a shredded arm measurement of 20 inches. His tricep is rather small which makes up most of the arm measurement. It's ridiculous to think this kid had the same arm measurement as Sergio Oliva and much leaner to boot.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: October 25, 2014, 05:23:48 PM »

Anyone who thinks that this guy is natural is blind to reality.... extremely fucking stupid.

To the untrained , laymans eye I can see why it might appear that Doug is running grams a week but if you were to spend years poring over photos of bethonged muscle hunks you would develop the ability to measure a mans DHT levels simply by assessing the color of his posing trunks.

Perhaps if you were to clock up some serious hours backstage at local contests rubbing protan and oil into the glistening torsos of the contestants you'd develop a similarly trained eye and be able to discern the difference in how DHT enhanced glutes look and feel vs natural ones .. but until then you are just coming off as a jealous hater.

Sure Doug may have popped a couple of pro hormones one time, early in his career but it obviously didn't build and maintain the mature mass he carries now, drug free

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: October 25, 2014, 06:13:31 PM »
Yep must be 20 1/4 inches because we all know tape measures don't lie. 

Tape measures are pretty cut and dried – you wrap it around something.... and look at the numbers.

Most people grasp the concept easily.... and then there are people like you, who need a little help.

Don't mention it -

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: October 25, 2014, 07:06:29 PM »
Tape measures are pretty cut and dried – you wrap it around something.... and look at the numbers.

Most people grasp the concept easily.... and then there are people like you, who need a little help.

Don't mention it -

I see someone's fresh out of Drano.  ::)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: October 25, 2014, 07:21:02 PM »
So both these guys have basically the same arm diameter. Most reports put Sergio at around 5'10" or so at  contest weight of 225. Not sure of Doug's height but I think he's around 190 on stage and leaner than Sergio. So Doug is about 3 or more inches shorter and weighs 35 or more pounds less than Sergio with a bigger muscular arm. Damn I'm a believer.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #174 on: October 25, 2014, 07:23:30 PM »
So both these guys have basically the same arm diameter. Most reports put Sergio at around 5'10" or so at  contest weight of 225. Not sure of Doug's height but I think he's around 190 on stage and leaner than Sergio. So Doug is about 3 or more inches shorter and weighs 35 or more pounds less than Sergio with a bigger muscular arm. Damn I'm a believer.

Doug has way better legs than Sergio.