Author Topic: Rich Piana - His Cars, Tatts and Pitts  (Read 445886 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: SUPERMUTANT Rich Piana's Cars Tatts and Pitts
« Reply #1050 on: November 30, 2012, 09:49:16 PM »
The red pill blue pill analogy really is something bigger than in the movie The Matrix. Rich is a guy who chose the blue pill. Which is cool and is a safe way to go through life...However, when you take the blue pill and put yourself out into the whole Matrix, you open yourself up to people who took the red pill and the end result in most cases won't be pretty...

Ex. Tiger Woods chose the blue pill...And although his life today is one that almost everyone would love to have, he himself has said that he feels the tension of people looking at him differently. It's as if someone slipped a red pill into his Shirley temple and changed his life 4ever.
how do you know if you have taken the red or the blue pill

canyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #1051 on: November 30, 2012, 10:10:57 PM »
As for Amy criticizing Rich for not wanting to be done up the ass by her wearing a strap-on cock, and being upset that he considers that "Very very gay", I would to say, it IS fucking gay. Any guy who is into that is clearly a fag, so you can hardly critcize him for not wanting to do that. Now if he HAD admitted to doing that, that would be an awful lot worse.

As for all you skinny internet worriers makiing criticisms about Rich's physique, you know it, and I know it - he looks Fucking amazing. Huge and in competition shape in the vids, leaner than we will ever see Jay again. A guy like that will turn heads whereever he goes, and don't any of you deny you secretly would want to look as big. And if you took all the GH and clen etc that he might have, you still would not look like that. Why? Because he trains damn hard (Amy confirms that), he diets with discipline, he has the genetics, and yes, he knows how to present himself and has done all the "finishing touches". All your "true body building heros" are not different. You don't think Arnie had site injections? Bicep implants? (wait to you see him in his latest movie). Site injections in his calves when he was competing. Stallone's on a ton of GH. All our current stars do it, as you, the admirers demand it. You take a guy like Rich at 270 pounds, 6 foot 2, and then a larger even freaker guy at 300 pounds at 6.3 just as ripped - he's gonna get the more attention as he is even freakier.
Well said bro...95% of these guys dream of this lifestyle and physique...pissed off they can't achieve, so talk shit behind a computer. Sad.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1052 on: November 30, 2012, 10:54:18 PM »
Well said bro...95% of these guys dream of this lifestyle and physique...pissed off they can't achieve, so talk shit behind a computer. Sad.
Naw, I doubt it. maybe if it were Phil Heath, but not this dude...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1053 on: November 30, 2012, 11:32:27 PM »
Naw, I doubt it. maybe if it were Phil Heath, but not this dude...
You are missing the point Parker, this is getbig and getbig means exactly that get big, build muscle get stronger, 20 inch arms, 400 on the bench,. big back, big chest, get big right, that is what the forum means, so what is sad is that everyone that is big gets trashed on here and most of the time it is by the twinks, so why come on getbig if you are trashing people with muscle,..

personally I don't like the guys physique from a bodybuilding perspective cause he has synthol but he is huge and he is dedicated and has worked hard for his physique and is a beast in the gym, 2 plate curls for reps so either way the twinks bashing him don't make sense to me, jealose or what? how else do you explain this I mean it's getbig so I am assuming everyone wants to get big right?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #1054 on: November 30, 2012, 11:37:46 PM »
You are missing the point Parker, this is getbig and getbig means exactly that get big, build muscle get stronger, 20 inch arms, 400 on the bench,. big back, big chest, get big right, that is what the forum means, so what is sad is that everyone that is big gets trashed on here and most of the time it is by the twinks, so why come on getbig if you are trashing people with muscle,..

personally I don't like the guys physique from a bodybuilding perspective cause he has synthol but he is huge and he is dedicated and has worked hard for his physique and is a beast in the gym, 2 plate curls for reps so either way the twinks bashing him don't make sense to me, jealose or what? how else do you explain this I mean it's getbig so I am assuming everyone wants to get big right?
With this dude, I can't distinguish what is real and fake---his competitive look was horrendous, at best...A big mess
He's big, but like Milos said of Nasser, if bbing is about the biggest slab of meat, just weigh it and give it the trophy.
 Now, if this dude looked like Dillet, Ian Harrison, Vic Richards, Noah Steere, I can see giving him props, but he's one of the guys who couldn't make it. he didn't have the chops, the genetics, and you see many of these guys these days...they turn to bbing due to something missing in them, and when they find out that they are failures in that, they try and cover it.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1055 on: November 30, 2012, 11:55:16 PM »
With this dude, I can't distinguish what is real and fake---his competitive look was horrendous, at best...A big mess
He's big, but like Milos said of Nasser, if bbing is about the biggest slab of meat, just weigh it and give it the trophy.
 Now, if this dude looked like Dillet, Ian Harrison, Vic Richards, Noah Steere, I can see giving him props, but he's one of the guys who couldn't make it. he didn't have the chops, the genetics, and you see many of these guys these days...they turn to bbing due to something missing in them, and when they find out that they are failures in that, they try and cover it.

Good post.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1056 on: November 30, 2012, 11:56:08 PM »
Again you are missing the point, I am not a fan of his physique either and I don't trash or I don't praise him so basically what I am saying is  only the jealose ones will trash and while I am insulting anyone who trashes him without a proper cause, I am certainly not telling anyone to praise him.

Look, it is this simple, let's do a survey right now, take every getbigger that has trashed him on this thread, I mean insults, I am not talking about the one who say 'synthol" they are Ok, I am talking the ones who say this guy is a loser, dumbass etc you know who I am talking about and then let's compare the trash talkers to all the physiques of the ones who have said why trash the guy and you know what you will find?

That the one who trashed him are fat, ugly or twinks who have crappy physiques and the ones who have question the trash talkers look good and have better physiques, I already noticed this as I know how most look on here, I will put anything on the line that I am right and that my friend is called envy.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1057 on: December 01, 2012, 12:04:41 AM »

why must you always try and get "deep" about something you can't possibly know ?

I don't know Rich Piana from Adam, but he looks like he's making an OK living, and enjoying life... doing something he loves, what's the problem?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1058 on: December 01, 2012, 12:10:34 AM »

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1059 on: December 01, 2012, 12:11:29 AM »

not sure who is photobombing who in that pic

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1060 on: December 01, 2012, 12:35:05 AM »
Hello everyone I dont know why I feel the need to reply to any of this but I do! lol! Ron sent me a FB message tonight alerting me about this thread. Were do I start, First off have I ever had PMMA injected in my body? Yes I have! I tore my left bicep about 10 years ago was not a complete tear but definitely bothered me a lot. Was put in the lower part to fill in where muscle was missing. My left arm now has a odd peak towards the lower portion but does look better than before. It took 4 sessions to complete because I was not satisfied with results. Its painful, expensive and a pain in the ass. I have had 22inch arms for years I competed at 1999 USA's weighing 278 stood between Quincy Taylor and Dave Pulumbo I was bigger weighed more and placed higher. I placed 7th. While getting ready for that show I got up to 305 and arms measured 23. That was 13 years ago! My arms now measure 22 7/8 but my weight is only around 270.

As far as my financial status I have 9 rental properties in Texas I was very lucky at the peak of the market I pulled 80% of my equity out of my current house and bought in Texas the houses in Texas have continued to go up. The house I am in now is in foreclosure because its my choice to not keep since I owe 920,000 and its only worth 640,000 makes no sense and I dont see the market going up any time soon. This income supports me 100% but I still train people to keep busy I train 6-7 people a day 6 days a week and charge $120 an hour. 13-14 grand a month then also have an endorsement contract with Mutant pays me 4 grand a month. My T-shirt company makes a little money still working on it. Just funded a documentary movie which Im also in called The Fighter, bodybuilder and ex-con. Its already filmed and being edited right now. My acting career I did 38 national commercials principle parts with residuals made between 12 and 65 grand on each commercial this was 10-15 years ago when they played the commercials for 6 months to 2 years now they play for a couple weeks make between 2 and 12 grand. I still get checks in the mail from 8 sit-coms and 3 movies.

As far as Amy she is a nice girl and I have nothing bad to say about her. A lot of her story is correct we had a great thing at one time and for many reasons things went down hill. I paid for all vacations we went on but she did pay for part of the rent. We lived in a big 3 story house and I only asked her to pay me what she was paying in her condo she had before she moved in with me. She obviously has a lot of anger and she needs to get past that it will only effect her negatively. You guys were being very hard on her she is a good person and I wish her the best.

The videos you guys are talking about are not mine they are the company that pays me (Mutant) they make them and pay for them. I dont understand how that is not obvious they all say Mutant and at the end have credits. Anyway thanks everyone the guys that like me and the guys that hate me! If it wasnt for haters emenem would be nobody Howard Stern would be nobody sometimes haters are better than fans! Shit 40 pages! Gotta thank Amy for that! lol! Take care everyone Im just enjoying life and will always love working out!

This is class^^^.

Amy is sitting here disgracefully airing out the dirty laundry  (true scumbag move when you do this) and the man does not say anything bad about her and wishes her the best and tells us that we are being to hard on her, wow. Good guy right here, the hell with the haters this guy is getbig approved and Amy is not.

Amy you are making a fool out of yourself. these getbiggers that are catering to you are doing it for entertainment, don't be naive. You are not getting popular here, these are the bottom of the barrel here at getbig fueling the fire, wake the fuck up.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1061 on: December 01, 2012, 12:45:37 AM »
This is class^^^.

Amy is sitting here disgracefully airing out the dirty laundry  (true scumbag move when you do this) and the man does not say anything bad about her and wishes her the best and tells us that we are being to hard on her, wow. Good guy right here, the hell with the haters this guy is getbig approved and Amy is not.

Amy you are making a fool out of yourself. these getbiggers that are catering to you are doing it for entertainment, don't be naive. You are not getting popular here, these are the bottom of the barrel here at getbig fueling the fire, wake the fuck up.

I'd bet money that Rich had a little "talk" with Amy. Her post count has shrunk by 30 today and I doubt the little drama queen will be back

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1062 on: December 01, 2012, 01:10:16 AM »
Hello everyone I dont know why I feel the need to reply to any of this but I do! lol! Ron sent me a FB message tonight alerting me about this thread. Were do I start, First off have I ever had PMMA injected in my body? Yes I have! I tore my left bicep about 10 years ago was not a complete tear but definitely bothered me a lot. Was put in the lower part to fill in where muscle was missing. My left arm now has a odd peak towards the lower portion but does look better than before. It took 4 sessions to complete because I was not satisfied with results. Its painful, expensive and a pain in the ass. I have had 22inch arms for years I competed at 1999 USA's weighing 278 stood between Quincy Taylor and Dave Pulumbo I was bigger weighed more and placed higher. I placed 7th. While getting ready for that show I got up to 305 and arms measured 23. That was 13 years ago! My arms now measure 22 7/8 but my weight is only around 270.

As far as my financial status I have 9 rental properties in Texas I was very lucky at the peak of the market I pulled 80% of my equity out of my current house and bought in Texas the houses in Texas have continued to go up. The house I am in now is in foreclosure because its my choice to not keep since I owe 920,000 and its only worth 640,000 makes no sense and I dont see the market going up any time soon. This income supports me 100% but I still train people to keep busy I train 6-7 people a day 6 days a week and charge $120 an hour. 13-14 grand a month then also have an endorsement contract with Mutant pays me 4 grand a month. My T-shirt company makes a little money still working on it. Just funded a documentary movie which Im also in called The Fighter, bodybuilder and ex-con. Its already filmed and being edited right now. My acting career I did 38 national commercials principle parts with residuals made between 12 and 65 grand on each commercial this was 10-15 years ago when they played the commercials for 6 months to 2 years now they play for a couple weeks make between 2 and 12 grand. I still get checks in the mail from 8 sit-coms and 3 movies.

As far as Amy she is a nice girl and I have nothing bad to say about her. A lot of her story is correct we had a great thing at one time and for many reasons things went down hill. I paid for all vacations we went on but she did pay for part of the rent. We lived in a big 3 story house and I only asked her to pay me what she was paying in her condo she had before she moved in with me. She obviously has a lot of anger and she needs to get past that it will only effect her negatively. You guys were being very hard on her she is a good person and I wish her the best.

The videos you guys are talking about are not mine they are the company that pays me (Mutant) they make them and pay for them. I dont understand how that is not obvious they all say Mutant and at the end have credits. Anyway thanks everyone the guys that like me and the guys that hate me! If it wasnt for haters emenem would be nobody Howard Stern would be nobody sometimes haters are better than fans! Shit 40 pages! Gotta thank Amy for that! lol! Take care everyone Im just enjoying life and will always love working out!

Was not expecting that kind of response. Nice and professional.
It's Hip to be Square!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1063 on: December 01, 2012, 01:16:16 AM »
I'd bet money that Rich had a little "talk" with Amy. Her post count has shrunk by 30 today and I doubt the little drama queen will be back

You mean she erased them?, well a least that saves some face.

You know there are some things you just don't do no matter what, it's like a code. I can walk in on my girlfriend getting gangbanged and having seen her enjoy it but still I would not come on a public forum and tell the world things about us, you just don't do that, it is wrong on so many levels, I guess Amy just doesn't get it and Ron even came on here an said "not cool" shame on the idiots that fueled the fire.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #1064 on: December 01, 2012, 01:22:09 AM »
why must you always try and get "deep" about something you can't possibly know ?

I don't know Rich Piana from Adam, but he looks like he's making an OK living, and enjoying life... doing something he loves, what's the problem?
You and both know that dude is perpetrating a fraud, and reeks of all kinds of shady. It's a continued cycle in this circle...plus with some of the pms I have, what I suspected is correct.

the moolied out cars,  the gf, all of it. You can smell it a mile away. Today's it's all an illusion. It doesn't take anybody getting "deep" to figure that out. We didn't even need his ex-gf posting to figure that out.

He's just another Derrick Anthony, except he lived longer. And he's (and others like him) are part of the reason why today's bbing scene is a shrinking violet to it's heyday.
those stars under his pits--advertisments...he knows he didn't have the genetics.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1065 on: December 01, 2012, 01:44:12 AM »
You and both know that dude is perpetrating a fraud, and reeks of all kinds of shady. It's a continued cycle in this circle...plus with some of the pms I have, what I suspected is correct.

the moolied out cars,  the gf, all of it. You can smell it a mile away. Today's it's all an illusion. It doesn't take anybody getting "deep" to figure that out. We didn't even need his ex-gf posting to figure that out.

He's just another Derrick Anthony, except he lived longer. And he's (and others like him) are part of the reason why today's bbing scene is a shrinking violet to it's heyday.
those stars under his pits--advertisments...he knows he didn't have the genetics.

Bro, you don't know what you are talking about, I am on stage with competitors 12 times a year and every show more and more bodybuilders, last Saturday a regional event fetched 220 entries here in Ontario and 2 weeks before that another Regional event we had to send nearly 200 willingly paying people home cause there was absolutely no room in the audience, completely sold out, the NPC are breaking record numbers too and there are more shows scheduled next year in both Canada and US. Trust me everyone and their brother is competing, Bodybuilding once again is growing enormously. Numbers don't lie.

And still waiting on an answer why are the ones that make fun have shitty physiques and the one that don't look awesome? please answer?

Why does Galeniko, Groink, Matty and myself don't talk shit on this thread huh? not to Bragg but we are the top (20 at least) physiques on getbig and the shit talkers are all twinks or fatsos, weird right.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #1066 on: December 01, 2012, 02:00:05 AM »
Bro, you don't know what you are talking about, I am on stage with competitors 12 times a year and every show more and more bodybuilders, last Saturday a regional event fetched 220 entries here in Ontario and 2 weeks before that another Regional event we had to send nearly 200 willingly paying people home cause there was absolutely no room in the audience, completely sold out, the NPC are breaking record numbers too and there are more shows scheduled next year in both Canada and US. Trust me everyone and their brother is competing, Bodybuilding once again is growing enormously. Numbers don't lie.

And still waiting on an answer why are the ones that make fun have shitty physiques and the one that don't look awesome? please answer?
Why does Galeniko, Groink, Matty and myself don't talk shit on this thread huh? not to Bragg but we are the top (20 at least) physiques on getbig and the shit talkers are all twinks or fatsos, weird right.
Shawn, Flex, have talked mad ish about Nasser's physique...But, i haven't really seen too many dudes on here talking ish about the ones who have great physiques, unless they are just giving them hell, but will give them the props. You know, many on here have worked hard at it, it's not like they stuck PMMA in their arms and called it a day.
Most dudes on here with great physiques, when posted don't get shitted on---only Mes, Myesone, and Big Koncrete for the "natty" thing. All, the guys, Galeniko, Groink, and Matty, all have great phyisques. to say otherwise, would be a damn lie, and the people who say so are either trolling or jealous, or both.

the NPCs are breaking records and you know why---more entrants, more entrants who couldn't place in the top 15 of any weight class in the 90s. Period Point. Blank. And that is why everybody and their brother is competing. Also, there is a cultural shift going on, that I don;t want to get into

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #1067 on: December 01, 2012, 02:37:31 AM »
Again you are missing the point, I am not a fan of his physique either and I don't trash or I don't praise him so basically what I am saying is  only the jealose ones will trash and while I am insulting anyone who trashes him without a proper cause, I am certainly not telling anyone to praise him.

Look, it is this simple, let's do a survey right now, take every getbigger that has trashed him on this thread, I mean insults, I am not talking about the one who say 'synthol" they are Ok, I am talking the ones who say this guy is a loser, dumbass etc you know who I am talking about and then let's compare the trash talkers to all the physiques of the ones who have said why trash the guy and you know what you will find?

That the one who trashed him are fat, ugly or twinks who have crappy physiques and the ones who have question the trash talkers look good and have better physiques, I already noticed this as I know how most look on here, I will put anything on the line that I am right and that my friend is called envy.

You make a good point but it's just the GetBig way to trash people. It's not meant to be serious (well, at least I don't think so) and most people here would shake Rich's hand if they met him in person. The majority of posters use a fake name because it's not necessarily reality. It's a place to be an internet persona sometimes and let some different emotions out that we might not in real life. The ones who are at peace with themselves aren't bothered by it and in turn they get respect. The ones who meltdown at the slightest negative comment only fuel the fire.

This is the thunderdome, bitch.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1068 on: December 01, 2012, 02:39:23 AM »
This is class^^^.

Amy you are making a fool out of yourself. these getbiggers that are catering to you are doing it for entertainment, don't be naive. You are not getting popular here, these are the bthis...x10ottom of the barrel here at getbig fueling the fire, wake the fuck up.
Mr. AZ 2003

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #1069 on: December 01, 2012, 03:14:14 AM »

lawsuit of peace

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1070 on: December 01, 2012, 03:16:37 AM »
Shawn, Flex, have talked mad ish about Nasser's physique...But, i haven't really seen too many dudes on here talking ish about the ones who have great physiques, unless they are just giving them hell, but will give them the props. You know, many on here have worked hard at it, it's not like they stuck PMMA in their arms and called it a day.
Most dudes on here with great physiques, when posted don't get shitted on---only Mes, Myesone, and Big Koncrete for the "natty" thing. All, the guys, Galeniko, Groink, and Matty, all have great phyisques. to say otherwise, would be a damn lie, and the people who say so are either trolling or jealous, or both.

the NPCs are breaking records and you know why---more entrants, more entrants who couldn't place in the top 15 of any weight class in the 90s. Period Point. Blank. And that is why everybody and their brother is competing. Also, there is a cultural shift going on, that I don;t want to get into
Fair response from you Parker, I can understand what you are saying, but why call the guy a loser, not saying you did but many have in this thread

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1071 on: December 01, 2012, 03:17:49 AM »
You make a good point but it's just the GetBig way to trash people. It's not meant to be serious (well, at least I don't think so) and most people here would shake Rich's hand if they met him in person. The majority of posters use a fake name because it's not necessarily reality. It's a place to be an internet persona sometimes and let some different emotions out that we might not in real life. The ones who are at peace with themselves aren't bothered by it and in turn they get respect. The ones who meltdown at the slightest negative comment only fuel the fire.

This is the thunderdome, bitch.
;D

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #1072 on: December 01, 2012, 03:27:54 AM »
Now you sound like a jealous bitch, nowhere near as sweet or sensitive as Amy, trying to impress the men here by taking their side.

are you high ?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #1073 on: December 01, 2012, 03:34:58 AM »
Fair response from you Parker, I can understand what you are saying, but why call the guy a loser, not saying you did but many have in this thread
you highlighted it...Loser maybe too strong, I think he's a douchebag, which is a level above "loser". But, that's my opinion. Do I know dude? No. Would I share a drink with the dude? No. Nor do I think he would with me, unless he could get something from me, ie if I worked for a supp company.
 the E-gf, the PMMA, the tats, the cars,  the persona, the "look" all scream it. Did Amy need to come on here and say what she said? No, she didn't. But, as you know, this "industry" has gotten seedier and seedier, and more and more a sideshow...it's guaranteed to attract people with certain personalities and issues, and their signif others as well. Just look at that Putnam dude and his Christian girlfriend or that fitness model whois always pictured with a string up her buttcrack, and complains that her pics may have caused her husband to lose a gig.

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #1074 on: December 01, 2012, 03:44:53 AM »
I don't think either of them is replying anymore :p