Author Topic: Crocop - his future???  (Read 2979 times)

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
Crocop - his future???
« on: March 09, 2006, 06:13:06 AM »
IMO he is at a cross roads in his career. 2 of his last 3 fights have been losses, including the big one where he stepped up to fight Fedor (which is no embarrassment by any standards). With Hunt now looking more like Fedors main threat, where is Crocop gonna go? Rematch with Nog would be good i suppose, or even against guys like Randleman again. I dont think he should walk away from Pride as its the best place for him, but a superfight against Arlovski would be very exciting and i would pay to see that 1! What you guys think?

for what its worth, i cant see im beating Fedor if they ever fight again
Scouser on Tour

stone_cold_steve

• Getbig II
Re: Crocop - his future???
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2006, 07:00:58 AM »
He should clear his head, leave all "extra-curricular" activities behind and maybe kick (prefferably left HK) some people out of his entourage.
A 100% focused crocop is a main contender.  Under these conditions he could beat about everybody (except maybe fedor).
He should avenge his losses against Nog and Hunt, or take on silva in the open weight.
skullfucking rules

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2006, 08:18:37 AM »
Silva would be a good match up and he would like to get a decision against him im sure. Do you think he started believing his own press?
Scouser on Tour

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2006, 03:18:12 PM »
cro cop is still a major threat to anyone cause of his ability to end a fight with one strike and also his sprawl is awesome,he is really good imo
R