Author Topic: What did you eat yesterday?  (Read 779325 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: What did you eat yesterday?
« Reply #5325 on: June 22, 2022, 07:48:55 AM »
5- 6 meals of good food, not garbage will also keep your metabolism moving....you eat like a 5 year old cuz eating like a bodybuilder takes dedication and you ,say bodybuilding is a lifestyle yet you neglect the most important part of it.....NUTRITION.

There`s no way the brief light training you do has any effect at all on your metabolism....twenty minutes of light isolation exercises is nothing that would make a dent in a person inroads to recovery.

I get 10x the nutrition you get on starvation rations. I eat great food. You are eating like a fucking bird. The change in metabolism is from the accumulated muscle mass from the years of working out more than the actual daily workout. Also fuck yes even a 20 minute daily walk ramps up my metabolism at this point as I am carrying 225lbs of lean tissue. You guys refuse to understand the FFMI things change when you start getting bigger

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5326 on: June 22, 2022, 07:50:07 AM »
YOU KNOW JACKSHIT ABOUT TRAINING

Says the man doing lying leg raises and weighted neck crunches stfu you got your workouts out of a 1985 weider paperback

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5327 on: June 22, 2022, 07:50:39 AM »
I can't with this fucking zero. He knows everything and everyone's bodies all work the same. Just cause his metabolism is rocket fast and he can eat 5K of shit a day everyone else can too right?
He trains like a wuss and eats crap cuz he relies solely on gear......period.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5328 on: June 22, 2022, 07:50:46 AM »
Not an excuse at all, just a fact....I weighed about 105 pounds in high school.

Anyone starting at eight is gonna gain weight over time regardless of if they lift weights or not.....not too many eight year olds weigh as much as a grown man so there`s that..................Je sus.  :D

I was 103lbs state champ my freshman year of high school you think you are the only one????

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5329 on: June 22, 2022, 07:56:18 AM »
I`m done here.

Its not the calories burned during the workout it's the calories burned repairing the muscle tissue damage after the workout

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5330 on: June 22, 2022, 07:57:08 AM »
He trains like a wuss and eats crap cuz he relies solely on gear......period.

I train hard and eat like it is my job if a magic pill was all it took you wouldnt still be a runt

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5331 on: June 22, 2022, 07:59:24 AM »
I get 10x the empty calories that do nothing for my body except add in grease, fat, and sugar laden crap to my already long list of pure shit that I ingest daily which does doing nothing for my health issues except exacerbate them that you get on starvation rations. I eat great food. You are eating like a fucking bird. The change in metabolism is from the accumulated muscle mass from the years of working out more than the actual daily workout. Also fuck yes even a 20 minute daily walk ramps up my metabolism at this point as I am carrying 225lbs of lean tissue. You guys refuse to understand the FFMI things change when you start getting bigger
FIXED

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5332 on: June 22, 2022, 08:00:37 AM »
Clogged Arteries Of Peace

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5333 on: June 22, 2022, 08:03:59 AM »
I train hard and eat like it is my job if a magic pill was all it took you wouldnt still be a runt
Weighing 230 pounds is your goal not mine....getting huge just for the sake of bragging that I weigh more while looking like nothing special was never a goal of mine.

I know I`m nothing special, but you act like you are an elite bodybuilder which couldn`t be further from the truth.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5334 on: June 22, 2022, 08:04:52 AM »
I train hard and eat like it is my job
Yeah OK my bad.  LOL  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5335 on: June 22, 2022, 08:12:48 AM »
Weighing 230 pounds is your goal not mine....getting huge just for the sake of bragging that I weigh more while looking like nothing special was never a goal of mine.

I know I`m nothing special, but you act like you are an elite bodybuilder which couldn`t be further from the truth.

I am in a lot better shape than the slob haters who keep attacking me on this board telling me I am doing it all wrong

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5336 on: June 22, 2022, 08:19:11 AM »
Bullshit I am a fucking specimen 225lbs single digit bodyfat in my mid 40s. I could put you jackasses through a fucking wall

I'm sure that is just the  prescription anadrol talking..

real specimen.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5337 on: June 22, 2022, 08:23:02 AM »
I am in a lot better shape than the slob haters who keep attacking me on this board telling me I am doing it all wrong
You would look far far better eating a more traditional bodybuilding type diet but then you wouldn`t weigh as much though you probably would look bigger, but increasing the numbers on the scale is your biggest goal.

In my case, this is the FIRST time I am training without doing something damaging to my health like getting high, alcohol, or smoking....stupid shit that I always did in the past.....I got a reprieve so I`m trying now to regain and maintain my health over anything else....at ,my age it`s the thing to do.....plus looking great at 67 years of age feels pretty good too.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5338 on: June 22, 2022, 08:48:16 AM »
You would look far far better eating a more traditional bodybuilding type diet but then you wouldn`t weigh as much though you probably would look bigger, but increasing the numbers on the scale is your biggest goal.

In my case, this is the FIRST time I am training without doing something damaging to my health like getting high, alcohol, or smoking....stupid shit that I always did in the past.....I got a reprieve so I`m trying now to regain and maintain my health over anything else....at ,my age it`s the thing to do.....plus looking great at 67 years of age feels pretty good too.
well done wes...the pictures please !  ;)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5339 on: June 22, 2022, 09:35:40 AM »

real specimen.

The first pic isn't even me

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5340 on: June 22, 2022, 09:36:56 AM »

you are right.. he has better legs.

Its Hassan Mustafa... you both have the same waist size so it was passable.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5341 on: June 22, 2022, 09:38:30 AM »

I know, he has a tighter waist.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5342 on: June 22, 2022, 09:40:51 AM »

I am not trying to look pretty I am trying to increase my strength and size right now you do that by adding weight it's called bulking you are not going to add significant muscle tissue in your mid 40s without bulking especially to your legs. I am more than capable of trimming up once I fatten up the cow. I am forcing the issue and making my body do what it doesnt want to do get stronger and bigger. I absolutely eat well you never seem to notice I am eating steak multiple times a day or that every meal has protein and a meat source you just focus on the gatorade or fact that a meal out of 6 comes from a fast food joint and declare it all garbage total nonsense. Real bodybuilders are built on cheeseburgers not chicken and rice. That shit is fine once you are 300lbs cutting for a show making a video to sell to suckers those guys didn't get there eating starvation rations. You have to eat what you can and lots of it. Matt can eat as clean as he wants but at 1500 calories he will go nowhere

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5343 on: June 22, 2022, 09:42:03 AM »
I am not trying to look pretty I am trying to increase my strength and size right now you do that by adding weight it's called bulking you are not going to add significant muscle tissue in your mid 40s without bulking especially to your legs. I am more than capable of trimming up once I fatten up the cow. I am forcing the issue and making my body do what it doesnt want to do get stronger and bigger. I absolutely eat well you never seem to notice I am eating steak multiple times a day or that every meal has protein and a meat source you just focus on the gatorade or fact that a meal out of 6 comes from a fast food joint and declare it all garbage total nonsense. Real bodybuilders are built on cheeseburgers not chicken and rice. That shit is fine once you are 300lbs cutting for a show making a video to sell to suckers those guys didn't get there eating starvation rations. You have to eat what you can and lots of it. Matt can eat as clean as he wants but at 1500 calories he will go nowhere

tell that to your soft mouth...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5344 on: June 22, 2022, 09:43:11 AM »
tell that to your soft mouth...

Is that you Walter? What the fuck is a soft mouth? What is with all the Godamn faggotry talk. I would absolutely wreck any of you that said that shit to me in person

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5345 on: June 22, 2022, 09:48:10 AM »
Is that you Walter? What the fuck is a soft mouth? What is with all the Godamn faggotry talk. I would absolutely wreck any of you that said that shit to me in person
why do you automatically assume you can fight everyone you meet?
Its an odd supposition for someone who had his ass handed to him 3 out of 3 in an organised fight

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5346 on: June 22, 2022, 09:49:00 AM »
I get 10x the nutrition you get on starvation rations. I eat great food. You are eating like a fucking bird. The change in metabolism is from the accumulated muscle mass from the years of working out more than the actual daily workout. Also fuck yes even a 20 minute daily walk ramps up my metabolism at this point as I am carrying 225lbs of lean tissue. You guys refuse to understand the FFMI things change when you start getting bigger

Peach cobbler and ice cream is not great food.
X

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5347 on: June 22, 2022, 09:50:40 AM »
why do you automatically assume you can fight everyone you meet?
Its an odd supposition for someone who had his ass handed to him 3 out of 3 in an organised fight

because he has gotten his ass beat by everyone..

his ex wife tore his pec
his gfs current bf. ( hence the black guy eye)

Bhanky, just lashes out online because in real life he is 5'7 185 lbs with a 40 inch waist and polio twig legs. Running 500 mg of test and 100 mg of anadrol yet can't squat 315.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5348 on: June 22, 2022, 09:54:41 AM »
Peach cobbler and ice cream is not great food.

What percentage of my diet do you think is peach cobbler and ice cream fucking moron

Also news flash there is no such thing as bad food by definition food is good for you. Ice cream is basically just fucking milk

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5349 on: June 22, 2022, 09:57:18 AM »

real specimen.

The bald spot!
X