Author Topic: The Bible backs up gun ownership  (Read 9655 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: The Bible backs up gun ownership
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2013, 11:40:05 PM »
Of course he can create mankind in an obedient form but that would defeat the purpose of his creation, for his creation was based on FREE WILL. You have not read the Bible that much is clear
An omnipotent being could devise it so that the potential for evil inherent in free will may be limited by means which do not impinge on that free will. God could accomplish this by making moral actions especially pleasurable, so that they would be irresistible to us; he could also punish immoral actions immediately, and make it obvious that moral rectitude is in our self-interest; or he could allow bad moral decisions to be made, but intervene to prevent the harmful consequences from actually happening.  An omnipotent GOD could easily achieve this!

You obviously lack an understanding of free will.  You have read the bible too much, this much is clear!

Also, another problem with free will, is that the free will of the evil doer, very often diminishes the freedom of those who suffer the evil.  Like the free will of Adam Lanza diminished the free will of the children he murdered.  In this sense, FREE WILL is quite EVIL and It doesn't seem GOOD that a divine being would not intervene in such circumstance.

Also Free Will fails to address natural evils, such as earthquakes, hurricanes and diseases that cause much suffering

Not only that, their are strong arguments to suggest that their is NO SUCH THING AS FREE WILL!  Just face it, the average Religious Nutter finds it more comforting to accept nonsense than to admit they DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW and explore the issues further.  It is a combination of intellectual laziness and human arrogance.

And please enlighten us all to GOD's purpose for his creation This should be interesting
V

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2013, 11:50:28 PM »
An omnipotent could devise it so that the potential for evil inherent in free will may be limited by means which do not impinge on that free will. God could accomplish this by making moral actions especially pleasurable, so that they would be irresistible to us; he could also punish immoral actions immediately, and make it obvious that moral rectitude is in our self-interest; or he could allow bad moral decisions to be made, but intervene to prevent the harmful consequences from actually happening.  An omnipotent GOD could easily achieve this!

You obviously lack an understanding of free will.  You have read the bible too much, this much is clear!
He could have should have would have horse shit, that was not his objective.

We have free will as was intended. We have feelings and emotions in a wide spectrum as was intended. There will be pain and sufferment and there will be happiness. We grow in the direction we choice, some strong some weak. What we accept is what is our level of awareness and the ones who accept the horrors of life without blaming God are on the right path according to the Bible, very basic theological concept that you clearly know nothing about.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2013, 11:52:04 PM »
I have to say e kul is on a roll here. good work e kul

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2013, 11:58:38 PM »
Those 3 points (1 and 3 are absolute nonsense) I have just adressed. As for the prior stuff you posted, who are you to tell God what to do? If you want God to intervene then why don't you pray harder and more earnestly? God is God and He doesn't HAVE to do anything for anyone. On the contrary all creation are supposed to serve and obey Him for His own pleasure. The reason why school shootings and natural disasters still occur is the existence of sin in the universe; God WILL make all things new and destroy sin and everything will be perfect but that time hasn't arrived yet. Read Revelation to see God's timetable for the future.
OH Brother! No worries, So far I have been praying hard that GOD helps people such as you open your mind and look for answers to the things you don't know the answers too, Rather than just making shit up!  So far, it hasn't worked.  If their is a GOD I am sure he is embarrassed by the people who worship him.  I am convinced God prefers atheists!
V

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2013, 02:05:06 AM »
Exaggeration, you are obviously unaware of the SINS of the Church, here in Australia, it has been going on so long and with the absolute support of the Church that the Government has started a Royal Commission into this large paedophile ring called the Church.  Your just another sick freak who supports the child molestation of the churches, their abuses against children are well documented, covering it up is indeed support, and to think humans haven't changed a bit since creation hows your absolute ignorance and lack of scientific insight.  Face it, the God of the Bible is genocidal, his supporters delusional and the Modern day Church is just the stomping ground for a ring of paedophiles.  Rather than being something Good, it is EVIL in the extreme, and to participate in such an EVIL practice by default makes you also EVIL.  Religion is Poison and it's followers poisoned.
you are an intellectual idiot who will never get it right.let suppose for a while that all followers of all religions turn bad and start supporting gays,child molestation or abortions.what this got to do with religion.holy books stand still on their core those who left behind they will have to join and those who by pass them has to come back.they are core of mankind.every time people lost their way of life they have to come back to the basics.
many times in history the whole nations and societies turn against GOD,s laws.for examples Sodom,s...only Loot was standing still with the core.Abraham one man standing against whole idol worshipers nation.just because they were out numbered make them wrong.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2013, 02:19:16 AM »
its backs everything for people thats the problem with religion.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2013, 02:41:22 AM »
You are just a PARROT.  But I'm sure you've been told that before.

I now understand you a great deal better, you are just a simple idiot!  What I quoted was the by a great philosopher called Epicurus.  When you start insisting that men far greater than you have no idea what they are going on about, is a sure indication you are a fool.  What is your argument exactly, the existence of evil is because god isn't omnipotent!  Considering that the problem of evil has been debated for centuries, your brief singular response is a clear indication you have little to no understanding on the issue and have probably never even enquired about it.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 07, 2013, 03:05:22 AM »
you are an intellectual idiot
And that is an moronic oxymoron

who will never get it right.let suppose for a while that all followers of all religions turn bad and start supporting gays,child molestation or abortions.what this got to do with religion.holy books stand still on their core those who left behind they will have to join and those who by pass them has to come back.they are core of mankind.every time people lost their way of life they have to come back to the basics.
many times in history the whole nations and societies turn against GOD,s laws.for examples Sodom,s...only Loot was standing still with the core.Abraham one man standing against whole idol worshipers nation.just because they were out numbered make them wrong.

^^^ This pretty much just seems like jibberish, bur essentially, if you do not understand that by being part of a group well known for historical atrocities and still continuing to behave in an evil and immoral way by molesting children and covering it up, if you willingly support this group, and do nothing to eradicate it or stand against it, you are complicit in this behaviour.  It is not good enough to put it down to bad seeds, the rest of the group must eradicate it or be painted with the same brush.  The Church has had decades to deal with the issue, and not only have they not dealt with the issue, it has gotten worse,  The Church and it's members have sponsored paedophilia and by the members inaction and denial of such atrocities are complicit in the unnecessary suffering of many young children.

As it stands now the majority of people stand against God's laws, the majority of them Religious by the way, and what has God done, NOTHING.  As a matter of fact the majority of the World's evil has been inflicted by the Religious and in God's name.  The only way to make the world a better place, is to eradicate religion for eternity!  If Religion and God ensured peace and harmony, it would have happened a long time ago, considering humanity has always been predominately Religious and so called God fearing.  Atheism is the way forward, time will prove me correct.
V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2013, 03:09:47 AM »

I think what he is trying to say is that you are a pseudo intellectual with the TRUE INTELLIGENCE of a parrot.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2013, 04:26:42 AM »
you are an intellectual idiot

And that is a moronic oxymoron.

I think what he is trying to say is that you are a pseudo intellectual with the TRUE INTELLIGENCE of a parrot.
Nice attempt, but moronic oxymoron was far cleverer!
V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2013, 05:30:48 AM »
Why bother debating ekul? He's already been shown to be homosexual. Therefore we know he despises God's Law. No debate to be had.

true

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2013, 08:37:11 AM »
Of course he can create mankind in an obedient form but that would defeat the purpose of his creation, for his creation was based on FREE WILL. You have not read the Bible that much is clear

That's probably the 1st intelligent thing I've heard you say.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2013, 08:39:04 AM »
OH Brother! No worries, So far I have been praying hard that GOD helps people such as you open your mind and look for answers to the things you don't know the answers too, Rather than just making shit up!  So far, it hasn't worked.  If their is a GOD I am sure he is embarrassed by the people who worship him.  I am convinced God prefers atheists!

What stuff have I made up here? Everything I wrote is true and for your benefit so please reread and grasp what I said properly this time round. Of course I know the answers; how else could I have posted them?

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2013, 09:20:17 AM »
An omnipotent being could devise it so that the potential for evil inherent in free will may be limited by means which do not impinge on that free will. God could accomplish this by making moral actions especially pleasurable, so that they would be irresistible to us; he could also punish immoral actions immediately, and make it obvious that moral rectitude is in our self-interest; or he could allow bad moral decisions to be made, but intervene to prevent the harmful consequences from actually happening.  An omnipotent GOD could easily achieve this!

You obviously lack an understanding of free will.  You have read the bible too much, this much is clear!

Also, another problem with free will, is that the free will of the evil doer, very often diminishes the freedom of those who suffer the evil.  Like the free will of Adam Lanza diminished the free will of the children he murdered.  In this sense, FREE WILL is quite EVIL and It doesn't seem GOOD that a divine being would not intervene in such circumstance.

Also Free Will fails to address natural evils, such as earthquakes, hurricanes and diseases that cause much suffering

Not only that, their are strong arguments to suggest that their is NO SUCH THING AS FREE WILL!  Just face it, the average Religious Nutter finds it more comforting to accept nonsense than to admit they DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW and explore the issues further.  It is a combination of intellectual laziness and human arrogance.

And please enlighten us all to GOD's purpose for his creation This should be interesting

Oh please, who are you to suggest to God what to do so as to limit the potential for evil? You're just a foolish and wicked man whereas God is perfect and holy and omniscient besides being omnipotent and omnipresent. All your suggestions are nonsense anyway. We all know what is good and what is evil; God doesn't need to babysit us. It is not free will that is evil but rather the CHOICE of evil that is evil and causes suffering; that's why God says a million times to obey His commandments and sin not. Instead, and oh so ironically, we have clowns like you repeatedly violating God's laws and going against Him. You are unmarried and are yet living in sin, for instance. No wonder you constantly blaspheme God; God will destroy you in His holiness and perfect justice if you don't repent. Natural disasters are the direct consequence of sin and imperfection and God will remove all this for good at the end time; in any case such cases of earthquakes and hurricanes and such are few and far between which is why you and I aren't affected by them. And I already told you God's purpose for His creation. All things (including us) were created for His pleasure. That's why we must strive to please Him as much as we can by serving and obeying Him. And what does God command us to do in Revelation? We have to 'fear God' and 'worship God'; nobody's exempted from this!

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2013, 09:53:30 AM »
Are you some type of sadist, you come up with some retarded explanation for evil, and then shrug your shoulders and say it's just a game, and them the rules, so suck it up!  So GOD could have struck down Adam Lanza, but rather than show mercy to innocent 5 year old children, he preferred to show mercy to a psychotic mass murderer.  You are a sadist, just like the God you worship.  An omnipotent could devise it so that the potential for evil inherent in free will may be limited by means which do not impinge on that free will. God could accomplish this by making moral actions especially pleasurable, so that they would be irresistible to us; he could also punish immoral actions immediately, and make it obvious that moral rectitude is in our self-interest; or he could allow bad moral decisions to be made, but intervene to prevent the harmful consequences from actually happening.  An omnipotent GOD could easily achieve this!
You fail to grasp the concept of omnipotent and all powerful don't you
 Oh, The Devil, for the devil to exist, he must be more powerful than GOD, for if he wasn't GOD could easily destroy him
 God created humans this way, do you blame Windows 8 for crashing, or do you see the fault with the Programmer.
 Typically of a religious zealot you have reduced life and complex moral decisions to a simple black and white world-view.  Did Jews who were forced by NAZIS to oversee death camps and the murder of their fellow man do the right thing by participating or should they have committed suicide?  Is a woman impregnated by rape committing evil by aborting the pregnancy? I could go on all day about the moral dilemmas humanity faces.  The so called choice between Good and EVIL isn't so black and white as you see it
What a load of bollocks!  If this was the case, the world would be a good place due to people practising Christ like actions, instead we have a world filled with War, famine, greed and poverty, mostly caused by the Religious people by the way!

Man why is there so much crap in your head? My explanation of evil was perfectly sound; if you can't accept it then you're the retarded one. Adam Lanza or whoever was controlling him will be punished by God with great wrath for the evil committed; that's what happens when you do not obey God. If God struck down every evildoer then there would be nobody left on the planet; God is abiding by His own will too so it's up to man to obey God or be punished by Him for sinning. Of course free will is not a game; that was just an EXPRESSION I happened to be using, genius. There may be some tough moral decisions to make but these are rare unlike what you said; most of the time the right choice is clearcut and even for these so-called moral conflicts the answer is apparent after some prayerful meditation. For example, the Jews could have simply refused to work at the concentration camps though they would have suffered for it. How can the devil be more powerful than God when God created him in the first place? The Creator is omnipotent and the creation limited; the devil has already been condemned for all eternity so God has already acted decisively upon this issue of the devil's punishment. God created man GOOD but men had free will and subsequently chose evil so of course they were the ones at fault. Your analogy is specious bullshit because Windows 8 doesn't have free will like man, you disingenuous jackass. Since man has the capacity to choose he is to be held liable for all wrong decisions he (deliberately) makes. That's why you'll be rightly punished for wilfully committing blasphemy against God. As regards the concept of omnipotence there is nobody that has a better grasp thereof than me but you, on the other hand, seem to harbour a flawed notion of it. If you're all-powerful that means your power is absolute and you can do anything (that can be done). Some things are just impossible to be done as I already told you TWICE before (what's wrong with your asinine brain?) like creating a beast so powerful that it cannot be destroyed or making a tree so sturdy that it cannot be chopped down. Only an idiot would think these things are possible to be accomplished but God's power is still limitless so there's no paradox here. The reason why you struggle with these issues is that you need a proper mind to reason them out while you have shit for brains tragically.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2013, 10:22:27 AM »
Here's a lovely poem.

I asked God to take away my habit.
 God said, No.
 It is not for me to take away, but for you to give it up.

I asked God to make my handicapped child whole.
 God said, No.
 His spirit is whole, his body is only temporary

I asked God to grant me patience.
 God said, No.
 Patience is a byproduct of tribulations;
 it isn't granted, it is learned.

I asked God to give me happiness.
 God said, No.
 I give you blessings; Happiness is up to you.

I asked God to spare me pain.
 God said, No.
 Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares
 and brings you closer to me.

I asked God to make my spirit grow.
 God said, No.
 You must grow on your own! ,
 but I will prune you to make you fruitful.

I asked God for all things that I might enjoy life.
 God said, No.
 I will give you life, so that you may enjoy all things.

I ask God to help me LOVE others, as much as He loves me.
 God said...Ahhhh, finally you have the idea.

THIS DAY IS YOURS DON'T THROW IT AWAY

May God Bless You,
 "To the world you might be one person, but to one
 person you just might be the world"

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2013, 10:52:35 AM »
That's probably the 1st intelligent thing I've heard you say.
lol,  8)

you are an intellectual idiot who will never get it right.let suppose for a while that all followers of all religions turn bad and start supporting gays,child molestation or abortions.what this got to do with religion.holy books stand still on their core those who left behind they will have to join and those who by pass them has to come back.they are core of mankind.every time people lost their way of life they have to come back to the basics.

Good post

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 07, 2013, 11:10:13 AM »

Man why is there so much crap in your head? My explanation of evil was perfectly sound; if you can't accept it then you're the retarded one. Adam Lanza or whoever was controlling him will be punished by God with great wrath for the evil committed; that's what happens when you do not obey God.
Please tell me again, why GOD sees fit to have innocent 5 year old children brutally murdered, it just isn't making any sense. And your simple belief that "everyone knows what evil is" is utter childlike nonsense, if you really believe that, I pity you as you make your choices in life, as they are obviously poorly thought out and ill considered, what right and wrong is, is incredibly complex, and not something that can be brushed aside by the average religious simpleton.  I think it is this cavalier attitude to right and wrong that sees so called righteous people commit so much evil.  Personally, I believe anyone who participates in say a paedophilia ring like the modern church, and does nothing, or says nothing to prevent it continuing, and doesn't leave the church when they realise the extent of the atrocities and the Churches acceptance of such behaviours, is particularly immoral or evil  I can just hear you and your flock condemning everyone for the things you believe to be wrong and evil all the while being complicit in paedophilia and other atrocities performed by the Church.

You mentioned how I am living in sin because I don't marry.  I think your particular brand of righteous judgement is what is particularly evil, it is the most insidious type of evil, pretending you are somehow better and more moral than other people.  I don't marry, because I am an atheist, I don't believe in marriage, and I certainly don't believe in living in sin.  I feel sorry for anybody who lives in such a black and white world, condemning all people to such a restricted way of life, and you talk about GOD giving you free will, but you must marry, you mustn't blaspheme, you mustn't steal, you mustn't murder and on and on it goes, when obviously their is a time and place for everything.  

Personally, I see religious people, and their insistence on believing in what essentially amounts to LIES and propaganda as immoral human beings, this would be OK if they kept to themselves, but they then go onto force their morality onto other human beings, which in itself could be considered an immoral act.  And when you consider Countries like America are predominantly religious and yet the greatest terrorist nation on earth, it gives you an insight into the religious mindset.  the greatest EVIL always disguises itself as GOOD.  Religion most definitely disguises itself as GOOD, it hides it's evil behind a façade of Goodness, this type of evil is far more odious and insidious than the Evil that openly admits to being EVIL.
V

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #68 on: February 07, 2013, 11:20:36 AM »
YEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAWWW!!!

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2013, 02:42:38 PM »

So   ::), gun (let's say UZI) was invented a few 1000's years ago  ;D ;D ;D.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2013, 05:50:41 PM »
Please tell me again, why GOD sees fit to have innocent 5 year old children brutally murdered, it just isn't making any sense. And your simple belief that "everyone knows what evil is" is utter childlike nonsense, if you really believe that, I pity you as you make your choices in life, as they are obviously poorly thought out and ill considered, what right and wrong is, is incredibly complex, and not something that can be brushed aside by the average religious simpleton.  I think it is this cavalier attitude to right and wrong that sees so called righteous people commit so much evil.  Personally, I believe anyone who participates in say a paedophilia ring like the modern church, and does nothing, or says nothing to prevent it continuing, and doesn't leave the church when they realise the extent of the atrocities and the Churches acceptance of such behaviours, is particularly immoral or evil  I can just hear you and your flock condemning everyone for the things you believe to be wrong and evil all the while being complicit in paedophilia and other atrocities performed by the Church.

You mentioned how I am living in sin because I don't marry.  I think your particular brand of righteous judgement is what is particularly evil, it is the most insidious type of evil, pretending you are somehow better and more moral than other people.  I don't marry, because I am an atheist, I don't believe in marriage, and I certainly don't believe in living in sin.  I feel sorry for anybody who lives in such a black and white world, condemning all people to such a restricted way of life, and you talk about GOD giving you free will, but you must marry, you mustn't blaspheme, you mustn't steal, you mustn't murder and on and on it goes, when obviously their is a time and place for everything.  

Personally, I see religious people, and their insistence on believing in what essentially amounts to LIES and propaganda as immoral human beings, this would be OK if they kept to themselves, but they then go onto force their morality onto other human beings, which in itself could be considered an immoral act.  And when you consider Countries like America are predominantly religious and yet the greatest terrorist nation on earth, it gives you an insight into the religious mindset.  the greatest EVIL always disguises itself as GOOD.  Religion most definitely disguises itself as GOOD, it hides it's evil behind a façade of Goodness, this type of evil is far more odious and insidious than the Evil that openly admits to being EVIL.

Again, your brain is crying out for some serious cleansing of all the sewage lodged inside. Righteous judgement is what it is, good and not evil! Countries like America are NOT predominantly religious! Barack HUSSEIN Obama is a Muslim and supports the Islamic cause while claiming to be a Christian! Church attendances are pathetic; America is a land of atheists and infidels not true Christians! Some so-called religious fellows may use their religion as a facade to veil their evil but that doesn't mean everyone involved in religion is rotten. All religions are false anyway except for God's true religion. And what's wrong with righteous judgment? Others might be better than you, you know, especially if you are a piece of shit like yourself but I was merely rebuking you, not judging you. And the Catholic Church is not part of the true Christian church because the Catholic Church is the perpetrator of the bigest abominations. Don't blame the true Christians for the sins of the imposters; you are so ignorant it's outright pathetic. Yes, God gave you free will but He wants you exercise that free will appropriately and in accordance with His laws. If you choose evil then prepare to pay the penalty. Lastly, God didn't see fit to have little kids murdered; Adam Lanza or whoever was behind him did. God loves the little children but the bastards who executed the murders clearly do not believe in sticking to God's commandments. That's their fault not God's so apportion the blame properly next time.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2013, 06:07:26 PM »
Again, your brain is crying out for some serious cleansing of all the sewage lodged inside. Righteous judgement is what it is, good and not evil! Countries like America are NOT predominantly religious!
The majority of Americans (73%) identify themselves as Christians, other religions (including, for example, Judaism, Buddhism, Islam, and Hinduism) collectively make up about 4% of the adult population, another 15% of the adult population claim no religious affiliation, and 5.2% said they did not know, or they refused to reply.   .  Either you are wilfully ignorant or just a plain idiot.

Barack HUSSEIN Obama is a Muslim and supports the Islamic cause while claiming to be a Christian!

Oh Brother, another religious conspiracy NUT!

Church attendances are pathetic;
36 percent of Americans state that they attend services nearly every week or more

America is a land of atheists and infidels not true Christians!
15% of Americans identify as atheists

Some so-called religious fellows may use their religion as a facade to veil their evil but that doesn't mean everyone involved in religion is rotten. All religions are false anyway except for God's true religion.

And what's wrong with righteous judgment?
Nothing if your not religious, but Jesus teaches people to not judge, thank God as an atheist I am not bound to that you pedohile supporting, evil deluded granny fucka

Others might be better than you,
Being better doesn't mean to scorn and judge those who are lesser, this would be the characteristic of an arrogant arsehole, just saying.

you know, especially if you are a piece of shit like yourself but I was merely rebuking you, not judging you.
 Thanks, You certainly are a fine example of a Christian

And the Catholic Church is not part of the true Christian church because the Catholic Church is the perpetrator of the bigest abominations. Don't blame the true Christians for the sins of the imposters; you are so ignorant it's outright pathetic. Yes, God gave you free will but He wants you exercise that free will appropriately and in accordance with His laws. If you choose evil then prepare to pay the penalty. Lastly, God didn't see fit to have little kids murdered; Adam Lanza or whoever was behind him did. God loves the little children but the bastards who executed the murders clearly do not believe in sticking to God's commandments. That's their fault not God's so apportion the blame properly next time.
Oh well, that's alright then! I feel a lot better now about hearing about masses of children being brutally murdered,  Just as long as God loves the children, who cares about that other stuff anyway, right!  And how do you explain those who commit evil and never pay the penalty, is this were you mention HELL! Oh No, this could open up another ridiculous can of nonsesnse worms.
V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2013, 06:27:50 PM »
The majority of Americans (73%) identify themselves as Christians, other religions (including, for example, Judaism, Buddhism, Islam, and Hinduism) collectively make up about 4% of the adult population, another 15% of the adult population claim no religious affiliation, and 5.2% said they did not know, or they refused to reply.   .  Either you are wilfully ignorant or just a plain idiot.

Oh Brother, another religious conspiracy NUT!
 36 percent of Americans state that they attend services nearly every week or more
 15% of Americans identify as atheists

Some so-called religious fellows may use their religion as a facade to veil their evil but that doesn't mean everyone involved in religion is rotten. All religions are false anyway except for God's true religion.

Nothing if your not religious, but Jesus teaches people to not judge, thank God as an atheist I am not bound to that you pedohile supporting, evil deluded granny fucka
 Being better doesn't mean to scorn and judge those who are lesser, this would be the characteristic of an arrogant arsehole, just saying.
  Thanks, You certainly are a fine example of a Christian
 Oh well, that's alright then! I feel a lot better now about hearing about masses of children being brutally murdered,  Just as long as God loves the children, who cares about that other stuff anyway, right!  And how do you explain those who commit evil and never pay the penalty, is this were you mention HELL! Oh No, this could open up another ridiculous can of nonsesnse worms.

Your stats are wrong, you dirty fellow. The only idiot here is the one called 'E-Kul' who talks that shit about grannies; don't try to put the blame for that perverted trash on me when I was the one who called you out on your filthiness, you treacherous lying scumbag. It doesn't matter how many identify themselves as being Christians; it's the TRUE Christians that count. And how does revealing the truth make you a religious conspiracy nut? As for Jesus, His commands are for you to follow too. And it's not as if school shootings happen all the time; the Lanza incident was an isolated case and God will take care of both the murderers and the children. If you don't like to see crimes happening, all the more you should be a devoted Christian and serve God so as to please Him and have your prayers heard. And the Lord will plentifully reward the evildoer. That's why the lake of fire was created; as you can see the punishment for infidels like you and the fallen angels is dreadful indeed. Unless you repent of your sins and turn to God you will be tormented for all eternity therein, known for all eternity as a condemned loser.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2013, 03:20:06 AM »
^^^ This pretty much just seems like jibberish, bur essentially, if you do not understand that by being part of a group well known for historical atrocities and still continuing to behave in an evil and immoral way by molesting children and covering it up, if you willingly support this group, and do nothing to eradicate it or stand against it, you are complicit in this behaviour.  It is not good enough to put it down to bad seeds, the rest of the group must eradicate it or be painted with the same brush.  The Church has had decades to deal with the issue, and not only have they not dealt with the issue, it has gotten worse,  The Church and it's members have sponsored paedophilia and by the members inaction and denial of such atrocities are complicit in the unnecessary suffering of many young children.

As it stands now the majority of people stand against God's laws, the majority of them Religious by the way, and what has God done, NOTHING.  As a matter of fact the majority of the World's evil has been inflicted by the Religious and in God's name.  The only way to make the world a better place, is to eradicate religion for eternity!  If Religion and God ensured peace and harmony, it would have happened a long time ago, considering humanity has always been predominately Religious and so called God fearing.  Atheism is the way forward, time will prove me correct.
you not getting the point.you are throwing crap on religion by judging it through its followers.i have to admit that majority of religious followers following religion for all wrong reasons.that is why GOD kept sending teachers after teachers to show them the true spirit of religion.the jews who were shouting on the top of their lunges to crucify Jesus was the one who thought they were doing a great duty to GOD.Moses went to Mountain for only forty days and whole nation start worshiping golden calf thinking they doing great favor to GOD.   imagine these people saw all Maricela with their own eyes but could not stick with the core for 40 days even the prophet was living among them.that is the reason i dont blame people like you for being lost.these rather anti religious practices in the name of GOD give people like u a chance to bash religion and push atheism or gayism as a substitute of religion.you be careful what you wish for you just might get it.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #74 on: February 08, 2013, 03:42:14 AM »