Author Topic: The Bible backs up gun ownership  (Read 9652 times)

True Amateur

The Bible backs up gun ownership
« on: February 06, 2013, 11:52:35 AM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: The Bible backs up gun ownership
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 12:01:33 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 12:15:14 PM »

That passage just refers to how much GOD loves slaying humans, the god of the BIBLE is an angry, jealous, genocidal maniac.  The God of the bible makes Satan look wholesome.
V

True Amateur

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2013, 12:31:44 PM »
That passage just refers to how much GOD loves slaying humans, the god of the BIBLE is an angry, jealous, genocidal maniac.  The God of the bible makes Satan look wholesome.
Back for more?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2013, 12:39:02 PM »
Love the bible.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2013, 01:17:49 PM »

the trainer

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2013, 01:20:34 PM »
Fuck the bible

If you said that to my face I would beat you into a pulp

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2013, 01:27:16 PM »

How very Christian of you!  One could argue that if that's the way you feel, you need to read the bible a bit more often, you have obviously missed the whole point of it.  It is Religious freaks like you that deter people from the religion and the bible.  if so called Religious people are just as violent as the rest of the people, why bother.  Either your a SHIT Christian or Religion has failed you!  I know people with absolutely no religious affiliation who are more patient, tolerant and forgiving than you or the average Christian.  How sad, when atheists have a higher level of morality than Christians.
V

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2013, 01:33:05 PM »

this whole thing taken out of context.all religion support killing in self defense and against evil forces to keep balance.other wise world will be full of assholes like you.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2013, 01:35:24 PM »
this whole thing taken out of context.all religion support killing in self defense and against evil forces to keep balance.other wise world will be full of assholes like you.
Too Bad Evil always thinks it is GOOD! Who judges who is EVIL?, both sides will accuse the other of being evil while selling themselves as GOOD!

Take America for example, they accuse everyone else of being terrorists and they the good guys, when it is clear America are the Greatest terrorist nation on the planet!  Claiming to be righteous just makes their EVIL all the more obscene and offensive!
V

jakew300

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2013, 01:40:10 PM »
How very Christian of you!  One could argue that if that's the way you feel, you need to read the bible a bit more often, you have obviously missed the whole point of it.  It is Religious freaks like you that deter people from the religion and the bible.  if so called Religious people are just as violent as the rest of the people, why bother.  Either your a SHIT Christian or Religion has failed you!  I know people with absolutely no religious affiliation who are more patient, tolerant and forgiving than you or the average Christian.  How sad, when atheists have a higher level of morality than Christians.
So tell us what the Bible is about!  You seem to think you know everything so enlighten us.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2013, 01:44:45 PM »
So tell us what the Bible is about!  You seem to think you know everything so enlighten us.
Simple - Love your enemy

Matthew 5:44 : But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you

If you have made things more complicated than that, you have been led astray.  Any old Tom, Dick and Harry can love those who love them, only a master can love their enemies!  Essentially the whole teaching of the Bible can be summed up in that one verse!
V

jakew300

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2013, 01:46:49 PM »
Simple - Love your enemy

Matthew 5:44 : But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you

If you have made things more complicated than that, you have been led astray.  Any old Tom, Dick and Harry can love those who love them, only a master can love their enemies!  Essentially the whole Bible can be summed up in that one verse!

Ignorance it great in you.  The Bible is about grace and mercy of Jesus how died on the cross to take a way the sins of those who believe in him.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2013, 01:50:12 PM »
Too Bad Evil always thinks it is GOOD! Who judges who is EVIL?, both sides will accuse the other of being evil while selling themselves as GOOD!

Take America for example, they accuse everyone else of being terrorists and they the good guys, when it is clear America are the Greatest terrorist nation on the planet!  Claiming to be righteous just makes their EVIL all the more obscene and offensive!
every human is born with instinct to differentiated between good or bad.if you keep your heart clean from the dirt of allusions u can tell.its not rocket science.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2013, 01:50:53 PM »
Ignorance it great in you.  The Bible is about grace and mercy of Jesus how died on the cross to take a way the sins of those who believe in him.
No, if this is why you are drawn to religion so that you have a system of avoiding the necessary guilt for when you fuck people over, that is shameful.  What you stated above is a cop out, and a way for people to avoid feeling bad about doing the wrong thing.  Essentially, Jesus message was to love thy neighbour.  If you need an atheist to point that out to you, you are also another failed Christian.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2013, 01:54:38 PM »
every human is born with instinct to differentiated between good or bad.if you keep your heart clean from the dirt of allusions u can tell.its not rocket science.
You fail to see the deeper complexity and as usual, typical of religious zealots have just painted a black and white picture.  if every human-being was born with the instinct to know right from wrong, they would all agree and Utopia would ensue.  The fact is, every human being has a different interpretation of good, hence the reason we have wars, violence, Hatred and Star Wars.  Their is no one size fits all morality, that's just wishful thinking on behalf of the religious Control Freaks.

The average person finds child molestation distasteful and immoral, the Churches have a different take, and obviously find it an acceptable activity judging by their worldwide cover up of regular abuses of children at the hands of priests.  See how morality is viewed differently depending on who you are.
V

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2013, 02:34:39 PM »
You fail to see the deeper complexity and as usual, typical of religious zealots have just painted a black and white picture.  if every human-being was born with the instinct to know right from wrong, they would all agree and Utopia would ensue.  The fact is, every human being has a different interpretation of good, hence the reason we have wars, violence, Hatred and Star Wars.  Their is no one size fits all morality, that's just wishful thinking on behalf of the religious Control Freaks.

The average person finds child molestation distasteful and immoral, the Churches have a different take, and obviously find it an acceptable activity judging by their worldwide cover up of regular abuses of children at the hands of priests.  See how morality is viewed differently depending on who you are.
church support child molestation now who is exaggerating.cover up is not supporting.i think religious teaching are simple and straight forward.human has not changed a bit since their creation..the greed,lust.wickedness,jelousy every thing is same.whats so different.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2013, 02:41:03 PM »

You would try and you would fail

jakew300

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2013, 02:41:34 PM »
No, if this is why you are drawn to religion so that you have a system of avoiding the necessary guilt for when you fuck people over, that is shameful.  What you stated above is a cop out, and a way for people to avoid feeling bad about doing the wrong thing.  Essentially, Jesus message was to love thy neighbour.  If you need an atheist to point that out to you, you are also another failed Christian.

Man the ignorance is great with you.  Calm down!  What you have listed is called the fruit of the Sprite.  Do you know why Jesus came to Earth? If you are an Atheist why would you care what another person does?  Is it that you know there is something greater than you, but want to rationalize you life?

cannon_fodder

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2013, 03:00:55 PM »

Fuck the bible

True Amateur

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2013, 03:15:58 PM »
The Obama worshipping aethiests always come on a Bible thread and try to get everyone riled up. Usually there's a reason behind the rejection of God's Law. A lot of these fellas have sex with other men, stolen, financed abortions and so forth and they know Hell awaits.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2013, 03:26:25 PM »

pecster

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2013, 04:15:58 PM »
Why do born-agains always rave that the Old Testament has been replaced by the New Testament and then insist that the OT material is valid?  'Splain me, Lucy.  Also, what kind of person gets off on serving a brutal, vengeful deity?

True Amateur

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2013, 04:31:05 PM »
Why do born-agains always rave that the Old Testament has been replaced by the New Testament and then insist that the OT material is valid?  'Splain me, Lucy.  Also, what kind of person gets off on serving a brutal, vengeful deity?
Poster is a homosexual, closeted or otherwise, and feels nervous around discussions of God's Laws, which he secretly believes and dreads. If he didn't believe in God's Laws, he wouldn't be so adamantly committed to refuting them. The fear and terror some of these Godless types exhibit around discussion of The Bible is telling.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2013, 06:24:27 PM »
Buy bull.  Be a rancher.