Author Topic: Saudi Arabia deports 'irresistible' men deemed 'too handsome' to women  (Read 13964 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Saudi Arabia deports 'irresistible' men deemed 'too handsome' to women
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2013, 06:47:42 AM »
The story of adulterous woman has also been found in one later manuscript of Luke as well.  We don't have the oldest manuscripts or originals, but we do know that manuscripts borrowed from one another in some cases.  In the case of the earliest manuscript containing the story we can't say whether or not the story was borrowed from an earlier manuscript we no longer possess (that is older than the earliest surviving manuscripts) or perhaps it was included by an editor because it was such a well-known and powerful event that others witnessed and  felt it should be included (all under the guidance of the Holy Spirit).  The gospel writers did not and could not include every story and every teaching of Christ in their writing….John mentions this very notion in his gospel.  The story of the adulterous woman does not disagree or conflict with anything Christ did or taught...it only enhances it.  Does that make it fictional or a forgery?  Only in the minds of those looking to oppose Christianity, but given the historical transimission of information from oral to written it’s completely reasonable to conclude the story is 100% rock solid and accuruate.  Although, many bibles footnote it’s exclusion in the earliest surviving manuscripts.   Further if you include it or exclude it changes nothing about who Christ said he was and the core of the Christ’s message of salvation.  For believers the confirmation and validity of its inclusion is found in the Holy Spirit’s guidance;  unfortunately this notion will be lost on those that need to understand it the most.       

AR.2007

• Getbig II
Re: Saudi Arabia deports 'irresistible' men deemed 'too handsome' to women
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2013, 09:20:10 PM »

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
You may despise it but these are the facts, Muhammad (pbuh), Umar (ra), Hamza (ra), Khalid bin walid (ra) were well known for being big, muscular and strong. After all they were not only leaders in politics or spiritually but physically. Remmeber they did not coward when battles happened but were at the front of battles. Hamza was martyrd in battle. Khalid as a muslim general never lost a single battle.

I don't think that "facts means what you think it means.

you see we literally have everything described for us in Islam

What a sad, sad life it must be to live based on an instruction manual that describes and proscribes everything for you...

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
In al qur'an Issa (peace be upon him) is jesus in english. I made my choice now... to convert to Catholic. There is a church close by. I am going to ask them what you have to do to become Catholic. I know there is a babtism (sp) and whatever else I will do. In islam, the shahada is the first thing spoken into the ears as a child. I know it's different in Catholism. So I will go to church and do what needs to done and wash away all sins. It's going to be a new start on life. Can't wait. :) Thank you Issa (pbuh)
X

stingray

• Getbig III
In al qur'an Issa (peace be upon him) is jesus in english. I made my choice now... to convert to Catholic. There is a church close by. I am going to ask them what you have to do to become Catholic. I know there is a babtism (sp) and whatever else I will do. In islam, the shahada is the first thing spoken into the ears as a child. I know it's different in Catholism. So I will go to church and do what needs to done and wash away all sins. It's going to be a new start on life. Can't wait. :) Thank you Issa (pbuh)

I dont care what you want to convert to.

Why telling us?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

lol strong troll is strong, leme know when u get ur communion. All one step at a time, I had my baptsim, communion and eventually embraced Islam. Hurry up you never know when you're going to pass away. Take the steps towards islam.

From knowing nothing about Islam to worshipping idols and a man, hopefully you'll have enough time to learn about Islam and to worship God inshAllah.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
Why did the phophet (pbuh) destroy the idols at mecca? or as they say in arabic with no capital maaaaacaaaa? lol you anglo people are funny :) where is big ach. At least he is ottomon empire as I recall and not just anglo convert lol OK lol I may be an a hole... but I don't care. we are all muslims. here. Sorry. I know you mean well. But you were not not born with these people the way I was lol Khuda Hafiz. lol 
X