Author Topic: Is there such a thing as "overtraining" when juiced to the gills?  (Read 8835 times)

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
Re: Is there such a thing as "overtraining" when juiced to the gills?
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2011, 09:13:31 AM »
When I upped the doseage recently my weights shot up and I found I was training at a much higher intensity doing more sets and lots more weight! I was even doing extra arm work twice a week! Unfortuately after about 2 weeks it all started to catch up with me to the point where everything was ultra sore and wasn't recovering before the next workout! Weights even started to go down!

Since then I have taken 4 days off weight training completely and all soreness is virtually completely gone! When I start back tomorrow I will be a little more cautious and do far less overall workload but concentrate on pushing the weights up and with good form! Constant monitoring of how your body is responding to the stress is often the key to your success in this game!! ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2011, 09:27:28 AM »
Good morning Mr. Mentzer !!  :)

I had a pretty knowledgable guy once tell me that Mentzer's Consolidation routine would only work for guys on tons of gear.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2011, 09:35:30 AM »
5 sets of rear delts then I can't even get out of bed the next day.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2011, 11:00:29 AM »
I guess I am strange. When I was natural, I actually had to leave the gym because I just couldn't do anymore.
I would actually get shaky after too many intense sets.
I have been using AAS regularly for 7-8 years I think, and when on the sauce, as I said in my earlier post, I have to make
myself leave because I can go and go and go. This does not pertain to cardio...... tren specifically makes me
feel like dying while doing intense cardio, and I am so happy to leave after the 45min-1hr mark.
I do a ton of cardio for health reasons only. I do not enjoy it, but it is good for my mental and physical health.

I get bloodwork every 4-6 weeks. I will stop everything if something is messed up.

Borracho, are those little bears fighting in your avatar? Any background info on that at all? Looks funny as hell.
^^
You don't need to go so heavy on the cardio, 20-30 minutes a day is fine if done intensely enough...

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2011, 11:12:44 AM »
^^
You don't need to go so heavy on the cardio, 20-30 minutes a day is fine if done intensely enough...

It's for mental health. I get all depressed if I don't exert myself with high intensity cardio. It is weird,
but my doctor says it is common with some people that have my neuro-chemical makeup.