Author Topic: Who the fuck are people always talking to?  (Read 8216 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Who the fuck are people always talking to?
« on: February 26, 2014, 07:11:19 AM »
Almost anywhere I go people are always talking on their cell phones.  They'll be in grocery stores, at the mall, just walking their dog, whatever and always on their phone.  I look at situations like these as an opportunity to get away from the chatter but it seems that people just always have the need to talk to someone else.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Who the fuck are people always talking to?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 07:23:04 AM »
 :(

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 07:23:16 AM »
When raising very small children, women need to talk a lot to explain the basics of life to the kids. Unfortunately, women bring this trait into adult life by spewing out infantile drivel the whole day long.

Men who talk a lot on the phone are just needy and mentally weak.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 07:24:39 AM »
Men who spend hours on the phone for any other reason than making money (i.e. brokering deals etc) are faggo  sorry got to go

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 07:39:14 AM »
Almost anywhere I go people are always talking on their cell phones.  They'll be in grocery stores, at the mall, just walking their dog, whatever and always on their phone.  I look at situations like these as an opportunity to get away from the chatter but it seems that people just always have the need to talk to someone else.

always chuckle when i see pissheads, dossers and fucking scruffs with their mobiles glued to their ears like they've actually got anything of interest to say to anyone half decent.

best thing ever though if you're a small fry, drug dealer !"

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2014, 07:50:53 AM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2014, 08:02:44 AM »
Yes, lame.

Pretty soon, folks will have one welded to their heads upon birth.

::)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2014, 08:10:25 AM »
A lot of people esp women do to avoid eye contact/interaction with other people

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2014, 08:15:20 AM »

They have friends to talk to, like you would have if you would be something else than that moron what you are. Simple as that. There is people talking to their friends, and fucking morons talking to themselves with envy. In fact, this is part of the evolution, because those who has friends will continue their genus, and those who don't have anybody, will die with their cock in their own hand  ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2014, 08:17:02 AM »

I notice this with minorities a lot, they never shut up.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2014, 08:30:46 AM »
They have friends to talk to, like you would have if you would be something else than that moron what you are. Simple as that. There is people talking to their friends, and fucking morons talking to themselves with envy. In fact, this is part of the evolution, because those who has friends will continue their genus, and those who don't have anybody, will die with their cock in their own hand  ;D

Sounds like you're one of those losers who never put their phone down.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2014, 08:38:29 AM »

It's a addiction... a disease... and it's only going to get worse.

Most of the conversions/texts that happen between these people are mainly narcissistic histrionics.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2014, 08:38:32 AM »
i try my best when out in public to not take out my phone as much as possible , its hard a time when my girls on her phone

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2014, 09:20:34 AM »
I hate cellphones. One of these days I am going to buy a jammer. I plan on using it in public so I don`t have to listen to what is occuring in other peoples lives.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2014, 09:30:18 AM »
I hate cellphones. One of these days I am going to buy a jammer. I plan on using it in public so I don`t have to listen to what is occuring in other peoples lives.

Years ago I bought one from China.  It worked well and was the size of a small phone, the problem was it had to be set to a certain frequency so you coudln't jam all cells but only based on certain carriers and the frequency they used.  But when set correctly you will see the reception go from All 5 bars down to nothing instantly to those in a 15-20 foot radius.  The jammer though would overheat quickly and blow it's fuse in about 2-3 minutes.

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2014, 09:41:28 AM »
That sucks, guess I will have to buy three or four of them so I can eat in relative peace while at a restaurant.

When I go into a public place I leave my cell in the truck, I fail to understand why people would want to hold conversations in the open.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2014, 02:37:22 PM »
Talking on the phone about other things than arrangements that need to be dealt with is for housewifes. No man does this.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2014, 02:43:19 PM »
It's a sad state of affairs it's either on the phone talking or constantly on the Internet, texting, facebooking, whatever the fuck else but its always common to see people have their life tied to their phones

Observe people in groups next time , u can see large groups at any given time completely oblivious all on their phones at the same time

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2014, 02:44:25 PM »
Getbiggers addicted to get big.....lol
$

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2014, 05:17:59 PM »
Getbiggers addicted to get big.....lol

Not a addiction, it's a lifestyle  8)

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2014, 05:29:48 PM »

Sounds like you don't have anyone to talk to and everyone else does.
Must sucks balls to be the lone outcast

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2014, 05:35:25 PM »
Sounds like you don't have anyone to talk to and everyone else does.
Must sucks balls to be the lone outcast

This.

Sorry...next time one of my people call..I wont pick up because I dont want to offend the antisocial losers ..hahaha

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2014, 05:36:59 PM »

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2014, 05:39:41 PM »
This.

Sorry...next time one of my people call..I wont pick up because I dont want to offend the antisocial losers ..hahaha

Bwahahahaha!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2014, 06:19:01 PM »
This.

One of your people?   You mean your girl you bitch ass punk. Go suck on Alex's nuts some more. No matter how many times you change your name you'll still be that 40 year old drunk driving loser.