Author Topic: Zimmerman continues his good deeds - rescues man from overturned truck  (Read 21326 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
he probably noticed them coming out of burger king , did the pit maneuver on the family and stole their whopper combos

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
The man's a fucking legend.

A week seperated from the most nerve racking day of his life and he can still pull it together enough to perform such a heroic act? That's special.

x2 this man is keeping the dark race in check

i nominate him for president
A

mad hatter

• Getbig II
  • The Black Honkey
He should get the key to the city. The man is a true American Hero.

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
This world needs more men like George Zimmerman.
A true American hero.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
After what he just went through - says a lot about him that he put himself out there to do this knowing the risks.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
is this shit on the news i cant wait to see the coverage
A

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
                             supreme irony

Zimmerman's brother is worried vigilantes want to take justice into their own hands

I question your understanding of the word irony.  I also question your ability to comprehend the facts of the case.  Furthermore, since it is clear that Zimmerman is a hero and Martin was a reefer loving criminal, you are also a bad judge of character.  Better luck next time.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
I question your understanding of the word irony.  I also question your ability to comprehend the facts of the case.  Furthermore, since it is clear that Zimmerman is a hero and Martin was a reefer loving criminal, you are also a bad judge of character.  Better luck next time.

"Blacken" is probably blackened in rl as well.. :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
zimmerman rules fuck martins family the father raising ashtrey to point guns take pics of it, letting his son get a stupid grill, not making his son get a job at the grocery store what a shithole family contribute nothing to society
A

Akeelsolid

• Getbig II
Sure, Zimmerman did some really shit stuff... No doubt about it. He instigated a situation that he could have easily walked away from. That doesn't instantly make him a murderer though.

Goes both ways Tu, Trayvon, could have easily just said "I'm going home" and proceeded to tell him the address of his fathers home.
Or for gods sake, he had a cell phone, during the whole "chase"  if he was telling his friend "a creepy craka" is following me, why for all that is holy he didn't dial 911?

He should have been like Tiger woods when Fuzzy Zoeller, made that comment about, "fried chicken and collard greens" for the masters meal, just keep a cool head.
Again this is a act of when "keeping it real goes wrong".

Nails

• Getbig V
I question your understanding of the word irony.  I also question your ability to comprehend the facts of the case.  Furthermore, since it is clear that Zimmerman is a hero who fingered his little female cousin for years, resisted arrest when he was around minors drinking beer, Beat the shit out of his girlfriend and Martin was a reefer loving criminal, you are also a bad judge of character.  Better luck next time.

Fixed

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

Hey don't talk about the white liberal/black community/Barack Obama's hero like that!!  >:(

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Goes both ways Tu, Trayvon, could have easily just said "I'm going home" and proceeded to tell him the address of his fathers home.
Or for gods sake, he had a cell phone, during the whole "chase"  if he was telling his friend "a creepy craka" is following me, why for all that is holy he didn't dial 911?

He should have been like Tiger woods when Fuzzy Zoeller, made that comment about, "fried chicken and collard greens" for the masters meal, just keep a cool head.
Again this is a act of when "keeping it real goes wrong".

I do not disagre...

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Hey don't talk about the white liberal/black community/Barack Obama's hero like that!!  >:(

Lol, sorry, I didn't mean to tell the truth about Obama's son.  The apple obviously doesn't fall to far from the tree. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Fixed

easy on pray for gay,he only parrots what he hears on fox news  ;D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
"Blacken" is probably blackened in rl as well.. :D

That dude is as black as midnight, I guarantee it.  I know black people.  I have a lot of love for black people but when it comes to politics when you talk to one you've talked to them all.  Eventually they will figure out that they are being played by a Democrat party that isn't doing shit for them.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
???

why the confusion

go read any summary of the facts in this case and show me where either side was capable of proving who started the fight

why don't you try this angle

It doesn't matter who started the fight.  Apparently in Florida it doesn't matter if you started the fight or not.  Once the fight is on you can claim you were scared for you life and kill the other person.   

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 he still thinks he is a peace officer

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Rescues a Family   ::)

story is now changing to a man and woman , White i case you wanna know

Would have been a  better story if they were black.
A

Nails

• Getbig V

Would have been a  better story if they were black.

or a couple of cubans

this story has more holes then trayvon sorry not buying it

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

or a couple of cubans

this story has more holes then trayvon sorry not buying it

Im no 24k but this story is pretty darn convenient.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
You mean he didn't loot the overturned truck? Oh wait..

yes as an african american why didnt he loot the truck?
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
what are Treyvens parents doing. at home collecting welfare and foodstamps? what about his cousins and bruddahs and aunties. fuckin sorry ass n*ggers

They are so annoying and pathetic.  They need to just go away.  They really are worthless.  Trying to copyright their son`s face and make hoodies, riding around town with Al Sharpton.  Losing Trayvon is probably the best thing that ever happened to them and they probably realize it, but of course would never say it.

Nails

• Getbig V

They are so annoying and pathetic.  They need to just go away.  They really are worthless.  Trying to copyright their son`s face and make hoodies, riding around town with Al Sharpton.  Losing Trayvon is probably the best thing that ever happened to them and they probably realize it, but of course would never say it.

Agree Zimmermans brother is a Troll, he has nothing to do with the case and is on TV 24/7

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Agree Zimmermans brother is a Troll, he has nothing to do with the case and is on TV 24/7
???
I think you misunderstood.  I was referring to Ashtrays parents.