Author Topic: tired of it  (Read 2560 times)

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
tired of it
« on: May 13, 2018, 06:35:46 AM »
anyone else sick and tired of the way dindues are ruining everything? now they are purposly doing things to cops to get arrested so they can sue. they defy what they are told to do. break the law. back talk protest fight with cops scream yell etc. now its an "65" year old grandmother( media alway say things like grandmother or single mom of 25 or "an aspiring rapper" or he was gonna go to med school etc.wtf). they are doing this and costing good white americans their jobs!! fuck that companies and businesses need to start saying "fuck you dindues" we are not giving in . our person was right to do what they did. your a dindue. try acting like a human instead of chimping out trying to get something for nothing.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: tired of it
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2018, 06:40:54 AM »
 ::)
A

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2018, 09:22:19 AM »
anyone else sick and tired of the way dindues are ruining everything? now they are purposly doing things to cops to get arrested so they can sue. they defy what they are told to do. break the law. back talk protest fight with cops scream yell etc. now its an "65" year old grandmother( media alway say things like grandmother or single mom of 25 or "an aspiring rapper" or he was gonna go to med school etc.wtf). they are doing this and costing good white americans their jobs!! fuck that companies and businesses need to start saying "fuck you dindues" we are not giving in . our person was right to do what they did. your a dindue. try acting like a human instead of chimping out trying to get something for nothing.

I’m sick of pussies like you whining on message boards.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2018, 09:31:15 AM »
bloodshed... that is the only thing humans understand.

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2018, 10:05:36 AM »
i know there are some of you on here who just want to start arguments and be safe in your moms basement by calling people pussys and whiners etc.  i dont respond to you  fags cuz thats what you want. i will not get into any internet tuff guy crap cuz you know it will never happen in person cuz people are to far away etc. what fun do you get out of it? you feel like a tuff guy? you think you get people pissed off while your laughing in your moms basement? do you even lift? i laugh at the morons on here who post just to argue. they need a life they have no clue about real world stuff and they sure dont know bodybuilding. most use stupid little catch phrases like its gonna catch on and people will be impressed. bunch of fucktards. the same fag fuckers always try to get off topic on a post talking bout gay dicks cum sucking etc. i guess when thats what your fascinated with and dream of thats all you got. i myself enjoy beautiful women. but hey im normal and straight. oh and a bodybuilder. so anyways i hope some of you little chicken fuckers that post on here understand that your not real men. not even close. just some dumb homo who lives on a internet forum cuz you have no life.  i am done posting on this post since most of you are just replying to be an ass.
so go ahead flame away cowards fags idiots and morons.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2018, 10:10:47 AM »
i will not get into any internet tuff guy crap cuz you know it will never happen in person cuz people are to far away etc.

don't u worry, like I said - bloodshed is coming.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2018, 11:36:25 AM »

Dindues? It's either Dindus or Dindees.
Q

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2018, 12:16:38 PM »
Is English your first language, bigbychoices?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2018, 12:37:03 PM »
Q

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2018, 01:13:52 PM »

Agreed.

Political correctness is going crazy. At least you don't have to deal with Affirmative Action.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2018, 02:05:01 PM »
bloodshed... that is the only thing humans understand.

typical muslim ideology  ::)

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2018, 02:29:24 PM »

typical muslim ideology  ::)

its the truth.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2018, 02:31:53 PM »
No surprise more complaining from you  ::)

All your posts are 85 percent complaining

Live life and give it a rest

If not go out and start shooting up people, and vent your frustrations

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2018, 02:46:36 PM »
its the truth.
no...it bees da troof

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2018, 02:51:13 PM »
no...it bees da troof

hell is coming

any light thats left in the world, will be extinguished... reality will become misery across the board.... misery that intensifies with time.

morality and wisdom will be replaced with truly evil black hearts... sinister desires... which will play out in the most horrific, terrifying ways.

there will be no freedom, safety or choice for most... only survival; no peace, no rest... life will consist of constant fear, anguish, and death.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2018, 03:39:30 PM »
No surprise more complaining from you  ::)

All your posts are 85 percent complaining

Live life and give it a rest

If not go out and start shooting up people, and vent your frustrations

I believe he claims to be of Eyetalin ancestry so go figure

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2018, 03:56:23 PM »
I believe he claims to be of Eyetalin ancestry so go figure

Sneaky bastards  ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2018, 03:24:44 AM »
Sneaky bastards  ;D

Dego wop greasers

But thier females are worth a good strong ass fucking

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2018, 04:35:37 AM »
Is there anyone who doesn't recognize and admit that Dindus have ruined the United States?  Anywhere that they congregate becomes a slum almost instantly.

It's kind of difficult to refute at this point.

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2018, 04:47:42 AM »
I agree 100%. The companies need to make a stand and say their employees did the right thing. Instead they bend over to lefties because a minority didn't get their own way.

Or for example the companies that boycotted that woman's news program because that bitch David Hogg said so. Why would you want to appease Democrats? Overall Republicans would earn more and have more money to spend. You risk losing a market that spends money vs one that doesn't.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2018, 10:17:54 AM »
Is there anyone who doesn't recognize and admit that Dindus have ruined the United States?  Anywhere that they congregate becomes a slum almost instantly.

It's kind of difficult to refute at this point.

u got it backwards... people of color must be freed from persecution

I didnt watch this... but look at their faces LOL

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2018, 10:18:58 AM »

Just as long as we can keep them out of Israel I am happy  :D

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2018, 10:23:59 AM »
I were gonna say lame ass thread but after those titties hit me i remained calm...  ;)
MIRAGETROPIN

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2018, 10:57:52 AM »
Just as long as we can keep them out of Israel I am happy  :D

Q

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2018, 11:00:20 AM »
Dego wop greasers

But thier females are worth a good strong ass fucking

the sum of your total sex life consisted of your time as an alter boy.

the only "eyetalin" and ass fuckin you know came from Father Sanducci

No way you have ever been with a women without paying for it.

"