Author Topic: To those who care about the United States of America  (Read 1923 times)

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
To those who care about the United States of America
« on: August 06, 2007, 02:02:18 PM »
If you're a freedom loving, open-minded individual who believes that the country we live in can be safer, wealthier, and more respected amongst the rest of the world, then I sincerely believe that you would be interested in someone who could lead us in the right direction. And the man who has that potential above all else is Ron Paul.

Ron Paul is a presidential candidate with a brilliant mind and balls of steel. Listen to him speak. He couragously speaks the truth and nothing but the truth, on all issues. And he approaches each issue with reason, logic and understanding.

Intro into Ron's views:

Ron at the presidential debate:

Ron Paul speaking with Bill Maher:

Ron Paul on the Colbert Report:

These are just some of many means of learning about Ron Paul.
~

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: To those who care about the United States of America
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 02:03:09 PM »
why do i get pms from ron when i post non bodybuilding realted thread on the G&O??  ;D ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 02:03:58 PM »
too bad he doesn't have the 100 million bucks needed to win.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 02:06:00 PM »
Thanks, interesting stuff.

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2007, 02:45:44 PM »
too bad he doesn't have the 100 million bucks needed to win.

He's an honest man. A physician and congressman. He's not a billionaire. The internet is his source of media output.
~

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2007, 02:46:57 PM »
why do i get pms from ron when i post non bodybuilding realted thread on the G&O??  ;D ;D

I must be doing something wrong, I never got a pm from Ron before lol.
~

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2007, 02:48:45 PM »
ron paul got nothing on davidpaul
Z

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2007, 08:22:16 PM »
Great Post Figgs!!!!!!!  8)
S

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2007, 10:14:32 PM »
Great Post Figgs!!!!!!!  8)

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
~

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2007, 10:20:21 PM »
ron paul isnt a very intelligent man. and hes not very good at "politics" either.   but he is a very OBJECTIVE man, and he seems to catch on to the obvious quicker than most politicians.

Barack Obama Is the best candidate out there, but if a repub is going to beat the dems(doubtful); i would hope that its ron paul(doubtful).   and if obama doesnt get the nomination, im praying that its edwards, or even biden.   
d[-_-]b actin all cool

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2007, 11:00:30 PM »
ron paul isnt a very intelligent man. and hes not very good at "politics" either.   but he is a very OBJECTIVE man, and he seems to catch on to the obvious quicker than most politicians.

Barack Obama Is the best candidate out there, but if a repub is going to beat the dems(doubtful); i would hope that its ron paul(doubtful).   and if obama doesnt get the nomination, im praying that its edwards, or even biden.   

how is obama the best candidate?

He along with hilary seem like puppets. Or maybe it's the audience that listens to them?

Most of the candidates say what will satisfy their audience most.

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2007, 11:54:17 PM »

He's as intelligent as a president needs to be. He has a clear vision of his agenda and the foresight to know what's necessary to achieve his goals. He's not a simple texas rancher like Bush, he's a physician (proving he would know how to improve the health care system) who has been in politics the great majority of his life. He was even friends with Ronald Reagon, who has the upmost respect for Ron. And how can I not mention his superior debating skills? He was voted by 69% of the viewers who tuned in to the republican debate this past sunday to have won the debate hands down. I only saw clips of the debate but he looked to be "on" that day. Everyone else's tally was a blip in comparison.

Obama has aged 10 years in 1 and Rudy has a delusional perspective on foreign policy. Hilary is probably the runner up in my opinion. If her husband can do a good job at running the country I think Hilary would be no different in many ways. I'm not saying I'm voting for her though, obviously.
~

Purge_WTF

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2007, 01:50:07 AM »
  The one man who may restore my faith in the Republican party--no small feat, to be sure.

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2007, 05:51:43 PM »
ron paul will restore total and absolute faith in the republican party. his ideas and beliefs are truly consistent with the original conservatives of america...the ones who started this country with fresh and sound beliefs of what a democracy should be. if ron paul wins it will be an absolute blessing to this country. ron paul is the man!!!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2007, 06:09:46 PM »
ron paul will restore total and absolute faith in the republican party. his ideas and beliefs are truly consistent with the original conservatives of america...the ones who started this country with fresh and sound beliefs of what a democracy should be. if ron paul wins it will be an absolute blessing to this country. ron paul is the man!!!

Spot on.

Too bad the Republican party has become a sham.. They are in no way real conservatives.

Ron Paul voted against the patriot act.

Against the Iraq war.

Is fiscally conservative.

Real conservatives are supposed to be fiscally conservative, put strong emphasis on individual civil liberties, and not mess with the economy.. The republican party wire taps, tortures, imprisons without trail, wastes tax payer money, lies, and is the lapdog of coporate lobbyists. They're a fucking joke.

Too bad Ron Paul cannot win. Who's best for America can't win because of some stupid fucking dyke, an articulate black guy, and a guy who milks 9/11(Guliani).

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2007, 11:45:01 PM »
Spot on.

Too bad the Republican party has become a sham.. They are in no way real conservatives.

Ron Paul voted against the patriot act.

Against the Iraq war.

Is fiscally conservative.

Real conservatives are supposed to be fiscally conservative, put strong emphasis on individual civil liberties, and not mess with the economy.. The republican party wire taps, tortures, imprisons without trail, wastes tax payer money, lies, and is the lapdog of coporate lobbyists. They're a fucking joke.

Too bad Ron Paul cannot win. Who's best for America can't win because of some stupid fucking dyke, an articulate black guy, and a guy who milks 9/11(Guliani).

It's sad how Ron's, perhaps stubbornness, to remain in the republican party although he's the only one of them who hasn't "lost their way" makes it more likely that he will lose the election. How can a candidate become president without the support of their party? They might not support him but the people of this country do. Those with open minds and an internet connection. The internet united this country in that it gave the people a chance to discover and learn about a man like Ron Paul and join together to support him.

I sincerely believe there his hope, but we as americans have to grow a pair because everytime our rights are walked over we lay down and take it and whenever the government sells us bullshit we buy it. Now we have Ron Paul to display his strength and courage by calling the government out with it's bullshit and then offering a better solution to the problem they created.
~

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2007, 12:12:56 AM »
an articulate black guy

barack obama is acully not very articulate, my friend. his intelligence and thoughts are much more pronounced thatn what they appear in the debates.  its my opinion that someones writing is a true measure of their intellect, whil someones speeches are a measure of articulation in comparison with their rela level of intelect. and while barack does seem much more intelligent and articulate than all of the other candidates during the debates..he still has much he can personally improve on. he stutters a little bit; and doesnt hit the nail on the ehad with what he is really trying to say+convey. while i understand his messages, and so do most intellectually sound people, i would say that 40% of americans think of barack as a different man than he is. and this is because he does not ARTICULATE his ideas as well as he could.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2007, 07:31:55 AM »
He doesn't have any idea's to begin with. He comes off as "handled", much like Edwards...fake. We all know Hill is fake but she's not an idiot.
L

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2007, 02:12:27 PM »
Who's next?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2007, 02:32:08 PM »
I think if we can keep Hill pissed off for 4 years and away from the left wing nutbags, she might be ok. Thatcher like even....I can dream.
L