Author Topic: "Misunderstanders" of the Religion of Peace* blow up dozens watching World Cup  (Read 1923 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Blasts at 2 sites in Uganda kill at least 30
(AP) – 37 minutes ago

KAMPALA, Uganda — Bombs exploded at two sites in Uganda's capital late Sunday as people watched the World Cup final on TV, killing at least 30 people. Foreigners, including Europeans and possibly Americans, were believed to be among the casualties.

Police Chief Kale Kaihura said he believed that Somalia's most feared militia — al-Shabab, which has pledged loyalty to al-Qaida — could be behind the attacks.

One of the bombs went off at an Ethiopian restaurant in Kampala, Uganda's capital. Al-Shabab views Ethiopia as an enemy. The second blast went off at a restaurant called the Kyadondo Rugby Club.

Kaihura said 14 people were killed at the restaurant, and that he believed the toll at the Rugby Club was far higher than 14, though he did not have an exact number.

At the scenes of the two blasts chairs were overturned. Blood and pieces of flesh littered the floor.

Al-Shabab is Somalia's most dangerous militant group, one that militant veterans of the Afghan, Pakistan and Iraq conflicts have helped train, according to international officials.

If Kaihura's early suspicions that al-Shabab was responsible prove true, it would be the first time the group has carried out attacks outside of Somalia.

In Mogadishu, Sheik Yusuf Sheik Issa, an al-Shabab commander, told The Associated Press early Monday that he was happy with the attacks in Uganda. Issa refused to confirm or deny that al-Shabab was responsible for the bombings.

"Uganda is one of our enemies. Whatever makes them cry, makes us happy. May Allah's anger be upon those who are against us," Sheik said.

During prayers on Friday, another al-Shabab commander, Sheik Muktar Robow, had called for militants to attack sites in Uganda and Burundi — two nations that contribute troops to the African Union force in Mogadishu.

In addition to its troops in Mogadishu, Uganda also hosts Somali soldiers trained in U.S. and European backed training programs.

Kenya's foreign minister, Moses. M. Wetangula, told The Associated Press last week that enough veteran militants from the Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan conflicts have relocated to Somalia to spark worry inside the international community.

International militants have flocked to Somalia because the country's government controls only a few square miles of the capital, Mogadishu, leaving most of the rest of the country lawless territory where insurgents can train and plan attacks unimpeded.

Somali President Sheik Sharif Sheik Ahmed on Saturday appealed for the international community to do more to help his country fight al-Qaida linked militants. There are currently about 6,000 African Union peacekeepers in the country.

Associated Press reporters Mohamed Olad Hassan in Mogadishu, Somalia, and Jason Straziuso in Nairobi, Kenya, contributed to this report.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hzHMeIMsFmUA1bDTDUdeL_hCMbjAD9GT57NG0

Hahahaha, can't wait to hear kcballer's justification of this atrocity. Remember he jumped all over Christianity when a family fought over the TV during this World Cup and one person ended up dying. I suspect he'll be silent, as per usual.  ::)

So, along with music, freedom of speech, women's rights and a litany of others rights/luxuries the "misunderstanders" of Islam hate, sports also falls into that category. Good to know.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
thats terrible. RIP

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

In Mogadishu, Sheik Yusuf Sheik Issa, an al-Shabab commander, told The Associated Press early Monday that he was happy with the attacks in Uganda. Issa refused to confirm or deny that al-Shabab was responsible for the bombings.

"Uganda is one of our enemies. Whatever makes them cry, makes us happy. May Allah's anger be upon those who are against us," Sheik said.

During prayers on Friday, another al-Shabab commander, Sheik Muktar Robow, had called for militants to attack sites in Uganda and Burundi — two nations that contribute troops to the African Union force in Mogadishu.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
I understand that “not all Muslims are terrorists.”
But, read Sheik’s quote:
"Uganda is one of our enemies. Whatever makes them cry, makes us happy. May Allah's anger be upon those who are against us."

By bringing the Muslim god into this matter (in this context), he’s essentially acting as a representative of Muslims - implying that these violent acts are the will of Muslims & Islam.  
So, why don’t we see Muslims standing up and denouncing these actions?
Why don’t they try to distance themselves from this kind of rhetoric?

Maybe they don't oppose it?
Maybe they condone it?
Maybe they support it?
Maybe - secretly - ALL Muslims feel & think this way regarding terroristic attacks against other people???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
26 Year Old Woman Raped and Murdered by Basij Members for “Bad Hijab”
Persian2English ^ | July 11, 2010 | Staff

Posted on Sunday, July 11, 2010 9:43:39 PM by Islander7

According to HRANA, Elnaz Babazadeh, a 26 year old woman was raped and murdered by Basij forces in the city of Tabriz (northwestern Iran) last week.

According to HRANA, Basij forces stopped Babazadeh in her car for not following the Iranian regime’s dress code. Elnaz resisted the forces and ignored the orders of the Basij forces.

Then the Basij forces who who initially stopped her jumped into her car and threatened her with a gun. Two other Basij members joined in and beat and raped her. They murdered Babazadeh and dumped her body close to Emamiyeh cemetery.

(Excerpt) Read more at persian2english.com ...

Fury

• Getbig V
26 Year Old Woman Raped and Murdered by Basij Members for “Bad Hijab”
Persian2English ^ | July 11, 2010 | Staff

Posted on Sunday, July 11, 2010 9:43:39 PM by Islander7

According to HRANA, Elnaz Babazadeh, a 26 year old woman was raped and murdered by Basij forces in the city of Tabriz (northwestern Iran) last week.

According to HRANA, Basij forces stopped Babazadeh in her car for not following the Iranian regime’s dress code. Elnaz resisted the forces and ignored the orders of the Basij forces.

Then the Basij forces who who initially stopped her jumped into her car and threatened her with a gun. Two other Basij members joined in and beat and raped her. They murdered Babazadeh and dumped her body close to Emamiyeh cemetery.

(Excerpt) Read more at persian2english.com ...

They're a progressive and modern country. Between their executing homosexuals, stoning women and now raping and murdering women for not wearing an article of clothing, I can't help but laugh at the fact that the UN continues to give this country's government a podium from which to launch their rambling tirades against the West.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Or posters like KC and Danny kneepadding muslims or samson appluading this pedophile religion. 

Fury

• Getbig V
Or posters like KC and Danny kneepadding muslims or samson appluading this pedophile religion. 

Funny how kc jumped all over the story of a father dying in a Christian family scuffle over whether to watch the World Cup or a sermon on the TV and yet he's been oddly silent on the 50+ people that have now died at the hands of Islamists that have a problem with everything, including sports now. How pathetic. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V

SAMSON's in complete denial that this shit even goes on.  She thinks it's all fabricated disinformation.  Oddly though, she'll post any other type of BS right off the internet.

Montague

• Getbig V
That's a lot of fabricating by a lot of people.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman

???? I think you're high or something.
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
No, just pointing out your nonsense in the face of daily outrages by the vermin who worship the pedophile prophet in the sky, piss and pigs blood be upon him. 

Fury

• Getbig V
Over 64 dead now. Not a word of condemnation from the "moderate" Muslims or the leftists. But they find time to riot across the world when a cartoon of their pedophile prophet is drawn. How surprising.  ::)

Must be ignoring it because they can't blame this on America.  :-X

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Over 64 dead now. Not a word of condemnation from the "moderate" Muslims or the leftists. But they find time to riot across the world when a cartoon of their pedophile prophet is drawn. How surprising.  ::)

Must be ignoring it because they can't blame this on America.  :-X

Palins' fault! 

Fury

• Getbig V
Palins' fault! 

No doubt. Curse those American aid workers down in Uganda. I'm sure they're to blame for this.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
No doubt. Curse those American aid workers down in Uganda. I'm sure they're to blame for this.

I'm sure KC and Danny will point to some obscure event that took place 2000 years ago from Christians upset at the Roman Chariot races.   ::)  ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Maybe this is their version of "penalty kicks".

Seriously, it would be great for someone to invent a device that sends out electronic pulses that interact with the suicide bombs and denoted them before the fools can leave their hide outs.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
haha oh BF you're obsessed.  I posted about the christian related death to prove that just because one person is evil or does evil does not mean all followers of the same faith are the same way.

I have never 'justified' any atrocities.  I've advocated always for the rooting out of evil and the destruction of the taliban and other groups of hatred. 

However, i don't jump to the conclusion that all muslims are somehow implicit or evil just because some are.  This may shock you but there are peaceful muslims in the world who are just as appalled as you and i at these acts in the so called name of Islam.  It's an evil that must be stopped and i have faith that one day it will. 
Abandon every hope...

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
I am curious, did these guys kill ONLY people of other religions specifically or they also killed their own people. The reason is that once they killed their own Muslim brothers the "Muslim religion of hate and murder" theory goes out the window and it makes the situation looks like some RADICALIZED EXTREMISTS Muslim motherfuckers killed a whole bunch of people REGARDLESS of their religious affiliation.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I am curious, did these guys kill ONLY people of other religions specifically or they also killed their own people. The reason is that once they killed their own Muslim brothers the "Muslim religion of hate and murder" theory goes out the window and it makes the situation looks like some RADICALIZED EXTREMISTS Muslim motherfuckers killed a whole bunch of people REGARDLESS of their religious affiliation.

Danny;  these are people who are animals and barbarians.  Do you really think they care? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I understand that “not all Muslims are terrorists.”
But, read Sheik’s quote:

By bringing the Muslim god into this matter (in this context), he’s essentially acting as a representative of Muslims - implying that these violent acts are the will of Muslims & Islam.  
So, why don’t we see Muslims standing up and denouncing these actions?
Why don’t they try to distance themselves from this kind of rhetoric?

Maybe they don't oppose it?
Maybe they condone it?
Maybe they support it?
Maybe - secretly - ALL Muslims feel & think this way regarding terroristic attacks against other people???
Ive asked that same question many many times bro, you dont see other muslims coming out and condemning these actions and ppl wonder why there is animosity towards muslims in general...

Montague

• Getbig V

I understand your hypothesis, but...

Committing and/or celebrating atrociously violent acts against anyone in the name of your god/religion constitutes direct religious affiliation.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Whether they agree with it, condone it, or are too cowardly to openly oppose it, they are all equally suspect in this.  If anyone did crap like this in the name of italo-americans, I would be leading marches against this, etc. 

Islam =  a cult of submission.     

Montague

• Getbig V
"Uganda is one of our enemies. Whatever makes them cry, makes us happy. May Allah's anger be upon those who are against us."

This really makes it out that “Allah” is on their side.
Hence, whatever makes Allah happy makes them happy - including the suffering, death, and destruction of other people by anyone’s hand.

This is the will of Allah and Islam?

Again, is there any true, peace-loving Islamist on here who will denounce the actions of these hyper-violent extremist scum?

Are there any peaceful Muslim members on this site who will come forward and confirm that the radical religious beliefs of Sheik & co. are not representative of the entire religion?

Don’t label me as an Islamophobe - these are not rhetorical questions.
I legitimately would like to know.
And I only want answers from members of the Muslim faith - not Islamic sympathizers who are likely extrapolating in their accounts.

I want just ONE Islamist to come forward and openly denounce the above actions.