Author Topic: February payroll employment rises (+236,000); unemployment rate edges down (7.7%  (Read 1929 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
They make there money loaning out money they dont have. Its a mad world haha.
Good post though.

who said they dont have money?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
obamacare, dodd frank, creating massive red tape for industries such as the oil industry. You know they application for an oil well wsa 7 pages prior to obama taking office and now its 50+? you know that obama and his admin have been shown to have intentionally drug their feet on approving permits for new drilling operations.

youre an idiot if you think obama has been good for the economy.

Yeah, hundreds of thousands of jobs added per month for the past two plus years isn't as good as the 700,000 jobs per month losses we were getting from Bush.  Job growth and stock market at all time high is indeed bad for the economy.  You won me over.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Yeah, hundreds of thousands of jobs added per month for the past two plus years isn't as good as the 700,000 jobs per month losses we were getting from Bush.  Job growth and stock market at all time high is indeed bad for the economy.  You won me over.
first why do you retards keep bringing up bush? he was going to be re-elected ever again, youre safe now from his tyranny.

second, the employment rate while down doesnt mean weve added net jobs. Do you even know how the unemployment rate is calculated?

if you did you wouldnt be so happy to try and boast about it

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
who said they dont have money?

You did. Not that they didnt have money but that they loan out more than they have, thereby loaning out money they dont have.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
You did. Not that they didnt have money but that they loan out more than they have, thereby loaning out money they dont have.
I said they have less money, less doesnt mean no...

banks still have money but arent loaning/investing b/c of the uncertainty...YES alot of the uncertainty is due to obama and his legislation.