Author Topic: Dont shove your relgion down our throats  (Read 1925 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Dont shove your relgion down our throats
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2014, 09:38:21 AM »
Coach is sick of the entertainment industry shoving their homosexuality down his throat?

yes, for some reason gay hating Republicans love that phrase and it's many variations

for some reason they like to picture things they claim they "don't like" being rammed down their throat

abortion, gay marriage, etc..

all driven by their personal religious beliefs which they insist we must all follow ( or at least willingly allow it to be forced on us or the phrase that I've noticed Repubs love to say.....have it "rammed down our throat")

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2014, 10:28:45 AM »
I was unaware that marriage was a form of religion.  Then seeing how some guys are married to the devil, I guess it is.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2014, 11:07:39 AM »
Coach, are you seriously associating Satanic rituals and gay marriages in the same sentence?

The last I checked, most gay couples were normal people who just wanted to be happy, just like heterosexual couples. At the end of the day, there is really no difference between straight and gay couples. Gay couples enjoy pretty much the same things that heterosexual couples. Believe it or not, gay couples experience joy, love, sadness, compassion, kindness, and generosity.
Except for the whole procreation thing lol

alabama ftw

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2014, 11:25:48 AM »
...says the liberal left but we're going to have satanic witchcraft and mass gay marriage at the biggest televised venue in the world. The Hollywood left are some sick immoral bastards.
Yeah! It sucks that the christian community has never been represented in American politics ::) Our congressmen, senators and other representives clearly dominates by atheists, muslims, gay, jews etc.
Coach loves freedom, his freedom to force his shitty morals on other people.

You are dumber the Soul Chruser.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2014, 11:26:10 AM »
Coach is sick of the entertainment industry shoving their homosexuality down his throat?
lmao

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2014, 11:43:25 AM »
"The Left" owns the white house, and is making the voting base poorer every day (meaning more people vote dem).

For all that getting owned, they're still dictating the direction of America and worsening our standard of living, year by year.

I'd much prefer a world where Liberals are bragging about "owning" the conseravtives, and we have a repub in the white house, and entitlements & poverty are actually shrinking.

No, we got owned by the voters, the media and the lies the voters (even the fake the ones) fell for. He's in by fraud, nothing more nothing less.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2014, 12:24:30 PM »
No, we got owned by the voters, the media and the lies the voters (even the fake the ones) fell for. He's in by fraud, nothing more nothing less.

Oh I agree he' a fraud.  But every time I see "the right" high-fiving that they continually OWN "the left", I have to wonder what the heck they're celebrating.

Win back the White House, take the Senate, lower taxes, and fix the deficit, and THEN they can start bragging about ownage.

Cause right now, Obama and friends can sit around at parties and brag about the owning they're delivering... a continual slide into national poverty + they get away with every crime they want + dude wasn't even born here.   

THAT is winning, unfortunately.  An illegal immigrant running America, and "the right", while bragging about OWNING, won't even talk about it.  Why the heck didn't FOX news start every hour today about the legitimacy of his presidency? 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2014, 12:38:11 PM »
Maybe it's just me, but since I didn't know any of the artists, I didn't watch.

Where the fuck is "Bruno, Mars".

Is this near Valles Marineris?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2014, 05:57:25 PM »
HAHAHA birther meltdown

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2014, 06:36:43 PM »
"Last I checked..."

oh, brother

gay is NOT normal

period

Neither is black.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2014, 07:10:31 PM »
Neither is black.

if we're talking about abnormal people then we must include people with AB- blood type

these people are disgusting freaks

agenda21nwo

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2014, 04:38:54 AM »
SF1900 seems like a real pathetic brainwashed loser who learned all he knows from his TV.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2014, 06:02:03 AM »

epic fail

people don't choose their race or blood type

they DO choose to be queer and live that way ...  any argument otherwise is dead wrong

EXACTLY!  Sexuality always comes down to a choice.  How old were you when you chose to be straight?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2014, 05:30:31 PM »
another epic fail on your part, queer

Don't let your own words defeat you.  Just answer the question. 

Seeing how defensive you got, I suspect that you haven't exactly chosen the heterosexual lifestyle yet.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2014, 07:22:00 PM »

epic fail

people don't choose their race or blood type

they DO choose to be queer and live that way ...  any argument otherwise is dead wrong

that means that you could choose to be attracted to men and of course choose to not be attracted to women

try a little experiment on yourself (and of course to prove you brilliant point) and simply go choose to be attracted to men

tell us how you go about doing that

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2014, 07:22:32 PM »
that means that you could choose to be attracted to men and of course choose to not be attracted to women

try a little experiment on yourself (and of course to prove you brilliant point) and simply go choose to be attracted to men

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2014, 07:45:38 PM »
another epic fail on your part, queer

Wait, self-named Chadwick the Beta is calling others queer? 

Is this some kind of takes-one-to-know-one thang?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2014, 07:57:49 PM »
Wait, self-named Chadwick the Beta is calling others queer? 

Is this some kind of takes-one-to-know-one thang?

That fag can't even get his gaydar working right. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2014, 07:59:02 PM »

Don't worry.  He will be back on here saying that he has just now chosen to be heterosexual.  I just wonder how many cocks he smoked before coming to that conclusion.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2014, 11:21:54 PM »
Don't worry.  He will be back on here saying that he has just now chosen to be heterosexual.  I just wonder how many cocks he smoked before coming to that conclusion.

No, he's cornered now so he'll come out with his usual line; 'You just don't understand do you?' ... and then he'll be gone

He's been doing it for years each time he gets his Mexican ass handed to him. That's his standard line.

He's got no clue what's going on.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2014, 08:32:06 AM »
No, he's cornered now so he'll come out with his usual line; 'You just don't understand do you?' ... and then he'll be gone

He's been doing it for years each time he gets his Mexican ass handed to him. That's his standard line.

He's got no clue what's going on.

I guess I no habla spanglish or beanernese to the degree that anything he says makes sense.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2014, 08:39:34 AM »
EXACTLY!  Sexuality always comes down to a choice.  How old were you when you chose to be straight?
lol  hahahahahaha