Author Topic: Joe Biden Received $40,000 in China Money Again Disguised as Loan Repayment  (Read 1988 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
“Where’s the evidence” - Lurker, Agnostic, Prime

Joe Biden received $40,000 in laundered CEFC China Energy Co. money in 2017 from the account of his brother, James Biden, and sister-in-law, Sara Biden, once again in the form of a personal check labeled as a “loan repayment,” House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer (R-KY) uncovered Wednesday in a newly released bank records memorandum.

The revelation is the second instance Joe Biden personally accepted a suspicious personal check from his brother James, who was involved in the Biden family’s overseas business ventures. Joe Biden has denied any involvement in Biden family business ventures at least nine times.
The discovery justifies concerns raised by Republicans that the Biden business compromised Joe Biden. It also lends further credence to the impeachment inquiry into the president.

The $40,000 money trail began on July 30, 2017, when Hunter Biden demanded a $10 million payment from CEFC China Energy Co. associate Raymond Zhao. CEFC had close ties to the Chinese Communist Party. The Bidens launched their working relationship with CEFC when Joe Biden was vice president.

The laundered money trail took six steps, the committee said:

July 30, 2017: Hunter Biden put pressure on Zhao for a $10 million payment using the influence of Joe Biden, who was “sitting” in the room, according to a screenshot of a WhatsApp message from an IRS whistleblower in June.
August 8, 2017: Hunter-Biden-linked bank accounts received about $5 million in payments from Zhao within ten days of the text, using proximity to Joe Biden as a cudgel. (Northern International Capital, a Chinese company affiliated with CEFC, sent $5 million to Hudson West III, a joint venture established by Hunter Biden and CEFC associate Gongwen Dong.)
August 8, 2017: On the same day, $400,000 was wired to Owasco, P.C. from Hudson West III, another entity controlled by the president’s son.
August 14, 2017: Hunter Biden then wired $150,000 to Lion Hall Group, an entity owned by Joe Biden’s brother, James Biden, and his wife, Sara Biden.
August 28, 2017: Sara Biden withdrew $50,000 in cash from Lion Hall Group. On the same day, Sara Biden deposited $50,000 into her shared personal checking account with James Biden.
September 3, 2017: Sara Biden wrote Joe Biden a check for $40,000 for a “loan repayment,” a method Republicans say is used to launder money.
“The extortion scheme worked,” Comer said in a statement. “It all began with a shakedown in the summer of 2017, when Hunter Biden sent a message to his CEFC associate demanding a $10 million capital payment.”

“In taking funds sourced to a CCP-linked company that wanted to advance China’s interests, Joe Biden exposed himself to future blackmail and put America’s interests behind his own desire for money,” added Comer, a former bank board member.

The revelation comes after Comer disclosed that Joe Biden received a $200,000 check from James Biden in 2018 — also noted as a loan. Comer believes the $200,000 payment is suspicious because the money flowed through a distressed entity, Americore, which loaned James Biden a total of $600,000. James Biden and the White House insist the check was not due to a pre-existing business relationship. James Biden insisted the money was a return payment for money Joe Biden lent him.

“Like the payment to Joe from Americore funds, it’s certainly plausible that this payment where James and Sara used funds from China was indeed a loan repayment to Joe,” Comer said. “But even if this $40,000 check was a loan repayment from James Biden, it still shows how Joe benefited from his family cashing in on his name – with money from China no less.”

The discoveries of payments received by Joe Biden are a result of subpoenaing James Biden. “The House Oversight Committee will continue to follow the money and will hold President Biden accountable for his corruption,” Comer reiterated.

Evidence unearthed against Joe Biden is growing. The evidence is here and here.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/01/james-comer-joe-biden-received-40000-in-china-money-again-disguised-as-loan-repayment/

https://www.scribd.com/document/681396645/Fourth-Bank-Records-Memo-Source-House-Oversight-Committee

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Crickets from the Libturds.
T

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Joe Biden received $40,000 in laundered CEFC China Energy Co. money in 2017 from the account of his brother, James Biden, and sister-in-law, Sara Biden, once again in the form of a personal check labeled as a “loan repayment,” House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer (R-KY) uncovered Wednesday in a newly released bank records memorandum.

The revelation is the second instance Joe Biden personally accepted a suspicious personal check from his brother James, who was involved in the Biden family’s overseas business ventures. Joe Biden has denied any involvement in Biden family business ventures at least nine times.
The discovery justifies concerns raised by Republicans that the Biden business compromised Joe Biden. It also lends further credence to the impeachment inquiry into the president.

The $40,000 money trail began on July 30, 2017, when Hunter Biden demanded a $10 million payment from CEFC China Energy Co. associate Raymond Zhao. CEFC had close ties to the Chinese Communist Party. The Bidens launched their working relationship with CEFC when Joe Biden was vice president.

July 30, 2017: Hunter Biden put pressure on Zhao for a $10 million payment using the influence of Joe Biden, who was “sitting” in the room, according to a screenshot of a WhatsApp message from an IRS whistleblower in June.
August 8, 2017: Hunter-Biden-linked bank accounts received about $5 million in payments from Zhao within ten days of the text, using proximity to Joe Biden as a cudgel. (Northern International Capital, a Chinese company affiliated with CEFC, sent $5 million to Hudson West III, a joint venture established by Hunter Biden and CEFC associate Gongwen Dong.)
August 8, 2017: On the same day, $400,000 was wired to Owasco, P.C. from Hudson West III, another entity controlled by the president’s son.
August 14, 2017: Hunter Biden then wired $150,000 to Lion Hall Group, an entity owned by Joe Biden’s brother, James Biden, and his wife, Sara Biden.
August 28, 2017: Sara Biden withdrew $50,000 in cash from Lion Hall Group. On the same day, Sara Biden deposited $50,000 into her shared personal checking account with James Biden.
September 3, 2017: Sara Biden wrote Joe Biden a check for $40,000 for a “loan repayment,” a method Republicans say is used to launder money.
“The extortion scheme worked,” Comer said in a statement. “It all began with a shakedown in the summer of 2017, when Hunter Biden sent a message to his CEFC associate demanding a $10 million capital payment.”

“In taking funds sourced to a CCP-linked company that wanted to advance China’s interests, Joe Biden exposed himself to future blackmail and put America’s interests behind his own desire for money,” added Comer, a former bank board member.

The revelation comes after Comer disclosed that Joe Biden received a $200,000 check from James Biden in 2018 — also noted as a loan. Comer believes the $200,000 payment is suspicious because the money flowed through a distressed entity, Americore, which loaned James Biden a total of $600,000. James Biden and the White House insist the check was not due to a pre-existing business relationship. James Biden insisted the money was a return payment for money Joe Biden lent him.

“Like the payment to Joe from Americore funds, it’s certainly plausible that this payment where James and Sara used funds from China was indeed a loan repayment to Joe,” Comer said. “But even if this $40,000 check was a loan repayment from James Biden, it still shows how Joe benefited from his family cashing in on his name – with money from China no less.”

The discoveries of payments received by Joe Biden are a result of subpoenaing James Biden. “The House Oversight Committee will continue to follow the money and will hold President Biden accountable for his corruption,” Comer reiterated.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/01/james-comer-joe-biden-received-40000-in-china-money-again-disguised-as-loan-repayment/

https://www.scribd.com/document/681396645/Fourth-Bank-Records-Memo-Source-House-Oversight-Committee

Remember all the skuttle butt about the $200,000 loan? Seems this went the way of the Dodo bird. LOL

Fact check: Evidence supports Democrats’ case that Joe Biden made a personal loan to his brother

https://www.news8000.com/news/politics/national-politics/fact-check-evidence-supports-democrats-case-that-joe-biden-made-a-personal-loan-to-his/article_ad51b62d-688e-5873-9d37-28fc7d2ae23d.html

Comer would do well to learn to keep his mouth shut until there is actual proof of something nefarious because his premature accusations are falling flat, and it makes him, and the rest of the committee look like idiots. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Crickets from the Libturds.

Crickets back at you.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Remember all the skuttle butt about the $200,000 loan? Seems this went the way of the Dodo bird. LOL

Fact check: Evidence supports Democrats’ case that Joe Biden made a personal loan to his brother

https://www.news8000.com/news/politics/national-politics/fact-check-evidence-supports-democrats-case-that-joe-biden-made-a-personal-loan-to-his/article_ad51b62d-688e-5873-9d37-28fc7d2ae23d.html

Comer would do well to learn to keep his mouth shut until there is actual proof of something nefarious because his premature accusations are falling flat, and it makes him, and the rest of the committee look like idiots.

You really love taking beatings don’t you? Lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Your article deals with the $200k "loan," not the $40k "loan" that is the subject of Coach's thread.  And it doesn't matter if it was an actual loan.  Assuming it was, Joe Biden's brother used influence peddling to obtain the money, which benefitted Joe Biden. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

Speaking for me.. I've been on this board 20 plus years so let me say I take ANYTHING Coach posts with not just a grain of salt, but a teaspoon of salt hs we all know whether we are man enough to admit it or not, 90% of his posts are generally far right wing nonsense and backfire.  But my general position has been and will remain to be, that I don't have a liking for any politician currently alive today and in the house or senate. That would include the Whitehouse. IF it comes to light, and I've said this before, Biden is convicted of any crime, I would support him being held to the highest standard possible. No excuses, no, (He's being persecuted) as many Trumpsters cling to in spite of the evidence. I don't know him, never met him.. and I would not lose a nights sleep over BIden being charged. That is the main difference between  non Trump supporters and the rest

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Speaking for me.. I've been on this board 20 plus years so let me say I take ANYTHING Coach posts with not just a grain of salt, but a teaspoon of salt hs we all know whether we are man enough to admit it or not, 90% of his posts are generally far right wing nonsense and backfire.  But my general position has been and will remain to be, that I don't have a liking for any politician currently alive today and in the house or senate. That would include the Whitehouse. IF it comes to light, and I've said this before, Biden is convicted of any crime, I would support him being held to the highest standard possible. No excuses, no, (He's being persecuted) as many Trumpsters cling to in spite of the evidence. I don't know him, never met him.. and I would not lose a nights sleep over BIden being charged. That is the main difference between  non Trump supporters and the rest

Since you take me with a grain of salt I’m assuming you’re implying that the article is wrong. Right? Mr. Russian Collusion is real because “fact check”, CNN, MSNBC and the rest of the Marxist pundits say so.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Yet you and others jump on each and every post Coach does. GRain of salt my arse, he owns your mind 24 x 7...   ::) ::) ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Joe Biden Received $40,000 in China Money Again Disguised as Loan Repayment
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2023, 02:54:05 PM »
You really love taking beatings don’t you? Lol

You really love posting ‘LOL’ and ‘owning’ nonsense while making stupid comments such as the above, while ignoring the actual topic. If you have knowledge of and can cite proof that the article which I linked is a false premise regarding the Biden family and their $200 K loan and repayment, then do that instead of posting idiotic babble. LOL indeed!  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2023, 03:14:12 PM »
You really love posting ‘LOL’ and ‘owning’ nonsense while making stupid comments such as the above, while ignoring the actual topic. If you have knowledge of and can cite proof that the article which I linked is a false premise regarding the Biden family and their $200 K loan and repayment, then do that instead of posting idiotic babble. LOL indeed!  ::)

I do because it’s literally comical. And as far asthe $200k, like I’ve posted and didn’t read, it took Dos to explain it to you and you still go off on your bullshit.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2023, 03:49:31 PM »
I do because it’s literally comical. And as far asthe $200k, like I’ve posted and didn’t read, it took Dos to explain it to you and you still go off on your bullshit.

Are you saying that you don't read what you post? Some folks suspected this. I thought they were wrong. Now you admit to this, making their accusations correct.

Try to keep up. Dos' 'explanation' was at least two weeks ago. It is no longer relevant, not that it ever was. Eight days ago, Comer requested President Biden show proof of it being a loan. Two days ago, proof of this being alone is provided in the media. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2023, 05:23:46 PM »
Are you saying that you don't read what you post? Some folks suspected this. I thought they were wrong. Now you admit to this, making their accusations correct.

Try to keep up. Dos' 'explanation' was at least two weeks ago. It is no longer relevant, not that it ever was. Eight days ago, Comer requested President Biden show proof of it being a loan. Two days ago, proof of this being alone is provided in the media.

Oh really?  Remember when you quoted a link from the Huffington Post which you didn't even read as proof of this?  If you don't recall, he's the quote from the article in your post:

The same day James Biden repaid his brother $200,000, he received a payment for the same amount from a for-profit hospital chain called Americore Health. In a bankruptcy filing last year, the company said it had loaned James Biden $600,000 in two installments “based upon representations that his last name, ‘Biden,’ could ‘open doors’ and that he could obtain a large investment from the Middle East based on his political connections.”

The large investment from the Middle East never materialized, and James Biden never repaid the loans, the company said.

There’s no doubt that James and Hunter Biden traded on their famous last name in ways that some ethics experts consider inherently corrupt, if not illegal. State Department officials have said that Hunter Biden’s position with a Ukrainian gas company created the appearance of a conflict of interest when Joe Biden oversaw Ukraine policy as vice president.

Bolded it to make it easier for you.  This is not nothing, it's another piece connecting the dots.

Y

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2023, 05:42:38 PM »

Dude, are you retarded?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2023, 02:34:08 PM »

My explanation wasn't two weeks ago.  And it is entirely relevant.  It doesn't matter if Joe Biden loaned his brother $200k.  What matters is that his brother used Joe Biden's influence peddling to obtain $200k to "repay" Joe Biden, which means that Joe Biden unquestionably benefitted from this influence peddling. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2023, 03:07:55 PM »
Oh really?  Remember when you quoted a link from the Huffington Post which you didn't even read as proof of this?  If you don't recall, he's the quote from the article in your post:

Bolded it to make it easier for you.  This is not nothing, it's another piece connecting the dots.

Grasping at straws much Grape Ape?

Tell me, when was that Huffington Post Article published? It is now November 3 and current articles regarding the $200,000 loan tell a different story... one which explains why Comer and his committee never got anywhere with their premature accusation... because it was a "nothing burger'. By the way, the part you bolded was not proof of squat. It was the author's opinion at that time. Opinions change in the real world, unlike on Getbig where some folks hold onto the past for dear life because they cannot deal with the present.

What is more, what does any of this have to do with the Coach's posts. Once again, you are jumping into someone else's  conversation with irrelevant comments. Sorry, not impressed.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2023, 03:09:50 PM »

Tell me, when was that Huffington Post Article published? It is now November 3 and current articles regarding the $200,000 loan tell a different story... one which explains why Comer and his committee never got anywhere with their premature accusation... because it was a "nothing burger'. By the way, the part you bolded was not proof of squat. It was the author's opinion at that time. Opinions change in the real world, unlike on Getbig where some folks hold onto the past for dear life because they cannot deal with the present.

What is more, what does any of this have to do with the Coach's posts. Once again, you are jumping into someone else's  conversation with irrelevant comments. Sorry, not impressed.
You should be embarrassed old man, voting for the worst President in history, says a lot about your intelligence level. Probably why you spent your career cleaning shit out of toilets. Imbecile!
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2023, 03:41:00 PM »
You should be embarrassed old man, voting for the worst President in history, says a lot about your intelligence level. Probably why you spent your career cleaning shit out of toilets. Imbecile!

::)

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2023, 05:52:19 PM »
::)
I know I’m right, go roll your eyes at your incoherent President.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2023, 12:57:00 PM »

Washington Post
November 10, 2023

'Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.), a constitutional lawyer by training, has taken a more reserved tone, both publicly and privately, urging members to conduct a thorough and fair investigation with no predetermined outcome. In a closed-door meeting with House GOP moderates this week, he indicated that there is insufficient evidence at the moment to initiate formal impeachment proceedings, according to people who attended the meeting.'

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/11/10/biden-impeachment-inquiry-speaker-johnson/

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2023, 02:48:29 AM »

You sukk glory-hole cock you disgusting pervert...

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2023, 02:50:10 AM »
Joe is in the head of our local libturdz. With each post, it makes them go frantically search their favorite libturd news sites for a counter-point.
(Like its gospel coming from CNN)  ::)

How much do you charge  them for rent Joe??

Fukking owned!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2023, 06:58:29 AM »

More straws to grasp:

The precedent for the new subpoenas was the discovery of two checks written to Joe from brother Jim and Jim’s wife, Sara. One check was for $200,000, another was for $40,000, and both contained the words “loan repayment” in the memo space.

The transfers came to Joe within days of the family getting large payments from clients that passed through a convoluted series of bank accounts obviously designed to obscure the source and ultimate recipients of the money.

One of the clients, a Chinese energy conglomerate, sent $5 million to a joint account controlled by Hunter Biden and a Chinese national. The money arrived days after Hunter said on a 2017 WhatsApp message to a company leader that he was sitting beside his father and both would never forget a failure to send the money, which Hunter claimed was owed for previous work.

According to Comer, soon after the $5 million landed, $400,000 was transferred to an account owned by Hunter.

He then wired $150,000 to another account controlled by Jim and Sara Biden.

She soon withdrew $50,000 in cash, deposited it into her and Jim’s personal checking account and days later, cut a check to Joe Biden for $40,000.

The amount, representing 10% of Hunter’s $400,000, matches the percentage of the deal Hunter was said to be secretly holding for the “big guy.”

Comer, who scoffs at the claim that both checks to Joe were loan repayments, demanded the White House produce paperwork “clarifying the nature of this payment and whether all applicable documentation and IRS filings were properly made.”

He got no response, but Comer made the most important point: Even if the payments were to cover loans, they still would prove the heart of the impeachment case — that the president directly benefited from his family’s schemes to sell his “brand.”

So far, the probe has found 20 shell companies, most of them created when Joe Biden was vice president.

It also identified $24 million the family and associates got over five years from foreign nationals in China, Russia, Ukraine, Romania and Kazakhstan.

Again, most of those payments were for work ostensibly done during Joe’s vice presidency, even if he received some payments when he was a private citizen, starting in 2017.

Yeah, all this is just legitimate business  ::)

https://nypost.com/2023/11/11/opinion/the-third-year-of-bidens-presidency-is-about-to-get-even-worse/
Y