Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 750845 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #3650 on: December 03, 2020, 05:42:35 AM »
The US-China fight isn't going away. This proves it

This much has been made clear in recent days: The US-China fight that's rattled markets and forced companies to rethink their global supply chains won't just be a feature of the Trump era.

What's happening: The US House of Representatives on Wednesday passed a bill that could kick several Chinese firms off American stock exchanges. It was already green-lit by the Senate, which means it now just needs President Donald Trump's signature to become law.

The legislation would prevent companies that refuse to open their books to US accounting regulators from trading on Wall Street. Though it would apply to any foreign company, the focus on China is obvious.

https://www.wicz.com/story/43000469/the-us-china-fight-isnt-going-away-this-proves-it

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3651 on: December 03, 2020, 07:10:14 AM »
U.S. Stocks Edge Up as Unemployment Claims Drop

Weekly jobless claims, seen as a proxy for layoffs, dropped to 712,000 for the week ended Nov. 28. That was lower than economists had expected, reflecting a moderate improvement in the pace of recovery of the labor market.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/global-stock-markets-dow-update-12-03-2020-11606991210

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3652 on: December 08, 2020, 01:17:20 PM »
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/dec/07/trump-administration-coronavirus-vaccine-pfizer 

The Trump administration passed up a chance last summer to buy millions of additional doses of Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine, a decision that could delay the delivery of a second batch of doses until the manufacturer fulfills other international contracts.

The revelation, first reported by the New York Times and confirmed to the Associated Press on Monday, came a day before Donald Trump aimed to take credit for the speedy development of forthcoming vaccines at a White House summit.

Pfizer’s vaccine, one of the leading Covid-19 vaccine contenders, is expected to be approved by a panel of Food and Drug Administration scientists as soon as this week, with delivery of 100m doses – enough for 50 million Americans – expected in coming months.

Under its contract with Pfizer, the Trump administration committed to buy an initial 100m doses, with an option to purchase as many as five times more. This summer, the White House opted not to lock in an additional 100m doses for delivery in the second quarter of 2021, according to people who spoke to the Associated Press on condition of anonymity.
Why would they commit to something that wasn't developed yet?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3653 on: December 08, 2020, 05:31:52 PM »
indeed why make any decision if you can not guarantee the expected result
QFT.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3654 on: December 09, 2020, 04:03:45 AM »
indeed why make any decision if you can not guarantee the expected result
They did make the decision to develop the vaccine just not that many doses.  Why make 5X the amount of something that's never been proven to work?  We can see why Trump was a huge business success while you are a poster on a forum.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3655 on: December 15, 2020, 03:15:15 PM »
PRESIDENT TRUMP’S PROMISE DUNKS ALL OVER VACCINE EXPERTS’ DOUBTS

The first COVID-19 vaccine has just been administered in New York.

President Donald Trump promised that vaccines would arrive before the end of the year. His followers, supporters, and listeners expected the milestone.

Those who only consume Trump via the news outlets, on the other hand, are shocked.

“Experts say that the development, testing and production of a vaccine for the public is still at least 12 to 18 months off,” NBC News writes, “and that anything less would be a medical miracle.”

“Trump’s own top infectious disease expert, Dr. Anthony Fauci,” the Trump hit piece goes on, “told the Today show that January 2021 is the earliest a vaccine could be ready, but cautioned that that timeline is ‘aspirational.'”

https://www.outkick.com/president-trumps-promise-dunks-all-over-vaccine-experts-doubts/

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3656 on: December 15, 2020, 06:55:23 PM »
The fake news never wants to give him any credit.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3657 on: December 23, 2020, 12:18:07 PM »
  https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/22/trump-final-loyalty-test-election-450183
President Donald Trump is plotting a final stand in Congress on Jan. 6, casting it as the ultimate loyalty test in his quest to remain in power and shutting out anyone who won’t get in line.

We'll see if it's actually his final stance. Trump deserves the same level of loyalty he has shown towards others. Loyalty is a two way street. Seems as if the caliber of people around Trump has really diminished lately. For example, there's Sidney Powell whose completely nuts and there is Rudy Guiliani who may have been relatively sane at some point in his life, but now he too has lost his sanity....and some of the tint in his hair.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3658 on: December 29, 2020, 07:13:43 AM »
Trump ends Obama's 12-year run as most admired man: Gallup
The Hill ^ | 12/29/20 | Zack Budryk
Posted on 12/29/2020, 8:15:19

President Trump has ended former President Obama's 12-year run as the most admired man in America, edging out his predecessor in the annual Gallup survey released Tuesday.

Eighteen percent of the survey's respondents named Trump as their most admired man, compared to 15 percent who named Obama and 6 percent who named President-elect Joe Biden. Three percent named National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Anthony Fauci, while two percent said Pope Francis.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3659 on: December 30, 2020, 04:07:37 AM »
Trump ends Obama's 12-year run as most admired man: Gallup
The Hill ^ | 12/29/20 | Zack Budryk
Posted on 12/29/2020, 8:15:19

President Trump has ended former President Obama's 12-year run as the most admired man in America, edging out his predecessor in the annual Gallup survey released Tuesday.

Eighteen percent of the survey's respondents named Trump as their most admired man, compared to 15 percent who named Obama and 6 percent who named President-elect Joe Biden. Three percent named National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Anthony Fauci, while two percent said Pope Francis.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

Trump is the most admired man in 2020, beating Obama

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-most-admired-man-2020-221128576.html

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3660 on: December 30, 2020, 02:02:21 PM »
Trump, Michelle Obama top Gallup's 2020 most admired lists

It's the first time Trump has topped the list alone, ending a 12-year run by his predecessor, Barack Obama, with whom he tied for most admired in 2019. For Michelle Obama, it's her third straight year as the most admired woman in America.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/29/politics/donald-trump-michelle-obama-most-admired-2020-trnd/index.html

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #3661 on: December 31, 2020, 01:10:34 PM »
https://www.wsj.com/articles/who-gets-to-vote-in-georgia-11609283758?reflink=desktopwebshare_twitter

In another part of the world, it seems that President Donald Trump has almost completely changed regional politics, and the impact of his peace initiative is nothing short of stunning. Daniel Estrin of National Public Radio reports:

At least 40,000 Israelis have traveled to Dubai this month, according to the Israeli airport authority. Fifteen daily, 3 1/2-hour nonstop flights from Tel Aviv to Dubai began this month on three Israeli airlines and an Emirati carrier.

Among those making the trip are Orthodox and Hasidic Jewish tourists, carrying their own Torah scrolls and kosher steaks, flying east over Saudi Arabia to a land they never expected to visit...
Since the Israel-UAE peace deal was announced in August, the Jewish community has burst out of the shadows, scrambling to accommodate the rush of devout Jewish visitors...
Many Israelis are traveling to Dubai specifically to escape their own country’s coronavirus lockdown. In Dubai, they can enjoy restaurants and hotels (all are closed back home) and hold events like large weddings that are not permitted in Israel.

Who would have guessed that a hot 2020 travel trend would involve Israelis flying to the Arabian peninsula to enjoy more liberty?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3662 on: December 31, 2020, 11:25:47 PM »
he lost. the election , 50 court cases... the trump winning thing is over.. been over for a couple months..

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3663 on: January 01, 2021, 06:55:19 AM »
he lost. the election , 50 court cases... the trump winning thing is over.. been over for a couple months..

Warp Speed isn't a win?
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3664 on: January 01, 2021, 03:53:30 PM »
Warp Speed isn't a win?

Sort of and sort of not. The vaccines aren't being given fast enough.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3665 on: January 01, 2021, 04:05:31 PM »
Sort of and sort of not. The vaccines aren't being given fast enough.
The entire country could get vaccines tomorrow and liberals would say it wasn't fast enough. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3666 on: January 01, 2021, 04:17:47 PM »
The entire country could get vaccines tomorrow and liberals would say it wasn't fast enough. ::)

Oh that would be fast enough. Presently, in Florida less than 1/4 of the delivered vaccines have been used. That's not Trump's fault. But it still pretty pathetic. You don't have to be a liberal to realized this.

Federal officials expected to have vaccinated 20 million folks with their first dose by the end of the year. Instead only 2.8 million have been vaccinated. Somebody miscalculated. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3667 on: January 01, 2021, 04:36:11 PM »
Oh that would be fast enough. Presently, in Florida less than 1/4 of the delivered vaccines have been used. That's not Trump's fault. But it still pretty pathetic. You don't have to be a liberal to realized this.

Federal officials expected to have vaccinated 20 million folks with their first dose by the end of the year. Instead only 2.8 million have been vaccinated. Somebody miscalculated.
Sounds like state issues, I can't image how hard it must be for Trump to mix, bottle, package and ship all those vaccines.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3668 on: January 01, 2021, 08:33:43 PM »
Sounds like state issues, I can't image how hard it must be for Trump to mix, bottle, package and ship all those vaccines.

It definitely is an issue which varies by state. Trump made sure of that and has said as much. Not saying it should be a Federal mandate, but if the vaccine is to effectively squelch the virus it can't just be in the states that get the distribution right, unless we start quarantining whole states, which is of course not even possible.

Another weird thing about the way the Governor of Florida is handling the vaccine is that essential workers are not first in line to be vaccinated, seniors are. Maybe seniors can care for the essential workers when they get sick with the virus.....I'm being sarcastic.

Personally, I'm in no rush to get vaccinated for Covid. I had my first ever flu vaccination this year and my doctor's been recommending it since I can't remember when.... because of course I am senile and can't even remember if I brushed my teeth this morning or not.  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3669 on: January 02, 2021, 01:13:25 PM »
It definitely is an issue which varies by state. Trump made sure of that and has said as much. Not saying it should be a Federal mandate, but if the vaccine is to effectively squelch the virus it can't just be in the states that get the distribution right, unless we start quarantining whole states, which is of course not even possible.

Another weird thing about the way the Governor of Florida is handling the vaccine is that essential workers are not first in line to be vaccinated, seniors are. Maybe seniors can care for the essential workers when they get sick with the virus.....I'm being sarcastic.

Personally, I'm in no rush to get vaccinated for Covid. I had my first ever flu vaccination this year and my doctor's been recommending it since I can't remember when.... because of course I am senile and can't even remember if I brushed my teeth this morning or not.  ;D

There is nothing weird about this state's governor.  He is called Little Trump for a reason.  He's an idiot too.   Guess what?  Not too many seniors are getting anything at all as the county hotline they were told to call to make an appointment went down in 3 hours after it was announced. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3670 on: January 02, 2021, 02:24:19 PM »
There is nothing weird about this state's governor.  He is called Little Trump for a reason.  He's an idiot too.   Guess what?  Not too many seniors are getting anything at all as the county hotline they were told to call to make an appointment went down in 3 hours after it was announced.

Everything open down there now?
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3671 on: January 02, 2021, 03:27:23 PM »

Just read in the newspaper today about this 69 year old woman in Florida who waited in line overnight for 14 hours for her Corona-19 vaccination. She said she now regrets it because doing so exposed her to a lot of people who potentially could have gifted her with Covid-19.

I have trouble waiting in line for 14 minutes. There is no way I could do it for 14 hours.

A Wisconsin pharmacist was arrested after it was discovered he deliberately spoiled 500 hundred of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine.

A health care worker in Oregon was hospitalized after having experienced anaphylaxis after getting the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine.

I have no problem with waiting awhile before getting vaccinated against Covid-19.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3672 on: January 02, 2021, 03:33:49 PM »

Ridiculous.   Florida is destroying my communist State of NY and most others and is open.   Liberal faggets like cuomo Neusome Lamont et al have been a complete disaster and failure.   No one is moving to liberal he’ll holes.  People are fleeing for their lives to Florida and republican states.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3673 on: January 02, 2021, 04:21:46 PM »
Ridiculous.   Florida is destroying my communist State of NY and most others and is open.   Liberal faggets like cuomo Neusome Lamont et al have been a complete disaster and failure.   No one is moving to liberal he’ll holes.  People are fleeing for their lives to Florida and republican states.

I'm a little confused by your post. How is Florida destroying New York? Are you saying it is because people are moving there? Florida has been the home or the second home for New Yorkers since forever, specially seniors. My mom moved there from New Jersey when she was 18...she only stayed one season though.

Most of Florida's new residents come from New York and Georgia, with a large number coming from Texas, California and Ohio as well. People move to Florida because it's so affordable. There is no state income tax. Housing prices are lower than they are in many other parts of the country. There is no snow or really cold weather there. Florida has great beaches.

My cousin and her husband spend every winter in Florida and the islands on their boat since retiring. In the Summer, they live in Maine. Another cousin who lives in Michigan, winters in Florida with her husband. Many Oregon "sunbirds"  winter in Arizona, but some go all the way to Florida.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3674 on: January 02, 2021, 05:48:41 PM »
Seek help.   Honestly.  Your posts are an embarrassment and mockery to reality.  New York and California are liberal communist hell holes and idiots like yourself try to justify it.  In my romper room liberal vagina state we did every bs w masks and lock downs and didn’t do dick.   Cuomo killed over 7000 I. Nursing homes and liberal vaginas love him.  In Florida , despite a bigger population that never happened.

Keep silver lining and rim jobbing liberal policies.   It’s hilarious.   Actually pathetic at your age you are still so clueless and out of touch.

I'm a little confused by your post. How is Florida destroying New York? Are you saying it is because people are moving there? Florida has been the home or the second home for New Yorkers since forever, specially seniors. My mom moved there from New Jersey when she was 18...she only stayed one season though.

Most of Florida's new residents come from New York and Georgia, with a large number coming from Texas, California and Ohio as well. People move to Florida because it's so affordable. There is no state income tax. Housing prices are lower than they are in many other parts of the country. There is no snow or really cold weather there. Florida has great beaches.

My cousin and her husband spend every winter in Florida and the islands on their boat since retiring. In the Summer, they live in Maine. Another cousin who lives in Michigan, winters in Florida with her husband. Many Oregon "sunbirds"  winter in Arizona, but some go all the way to Florida.