Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Judge Cannon Unmasks Redacted Documents Revealing Biden White House Direct Ties

(1/6) > >>

Coach is Back!:
Supporting documents in the link

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/cover-up-exposed-judge-cannon-unmasks-redacted-documents/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=cover-up-exposed-judge-cannon-unmasks-redacted-documents

Gym Rat:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on April 22, 2024, 07:38:01 PM ---Supporting documents in the link

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/cover-up-exposed-judge-cannon-unmasks-redacted-documents/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=cover-up-exposed-judge-cannon-unmasks-redacted-documents

--- End quote ---

Arrest your opposition, Nazi/Commie style you say??
They are that sacred I guess....  LOL
Libz are Phagz.

Caulk-guzzling glory hole semen champs..

Coach is Back!:
Left wing whack jobs on here avoiding this like the plague lol

AbrahamG:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on April 23, 2024, 05:42:33 PM ---Left wing whack jobs on here avoiding this like the plague lol

--- End quote ---

I'd fuck Judge Cannon. There. I said it.

Agnostic007:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on April 23, 2024, 05:42:33 PM ---Left wing whack jobs on here avoiding this like the plague lol

--- End quote ---

I actually spent 30 minutes researching the claim. Other than Gateway Pundit not a single news organization I found covered it  in that way. Which tells me it is likely bogus. So I spent time reading the unredacted posts, which I am 100% sure you didn't and found nothing to match the headlines. The real reason I didn't "touch it" was because we have all pretty much agreed you are operating on limited brain capacity and it would be like challenging a special olympics participant. I hope this clears up your lack of response from the left, and mostly the right. The news stories I was able to find addressing the unredacted documents didn't bode so well for Trump. For example, one of his close associates.. (Operating off memory here but I think they identified him as person 16) warned Trump two years earlier to return all the documents, don't mess around as he could face serious consequences later. Of course he ignored his friends advice and is in fact facing serious consequences. Anything in your report about that? Probably not. So don't feel bad no one is touching this. You've been warned 100 times about posting fraudulent Gateway pundit links, but it's beyond your limited capacity to adjust your behavior, almost like you HAVE to watch Judge Wapner at a certain time, only the savant part is missing in your equation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version