Author Topic: why should a law abiding citizen not be allowed to own an "assault rifle"...  (Read 3215 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
hahahah keep helping the cause strawman...LMFAO

hey fundy libtard

what's a military feature?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
I've merely asked him for two pages now to explain his own statement

If he can't actually do that then I guess somehow that's my fault ...right?

It was explained pages ago, you chose to continue on the same vain and just dance around like a Saturday night line dance-o-thon. You could have participated in a healthy discussion yet chose to focus your efforts on derailing it.

I don't know if you just like pushing tommy's buttons or what your motives are, but this thread is a good example of why I don't post here often.  There's little discussion going on and it's just a bunch of back and forth nonsense and jibber jabber.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
It was explained pages ago, you chose to continue on the same vain and just dance around like a Saturday night line dance-o-thon. You could have participated in a healthy discussion yet chose to focus your efforts on derailing it.

I don't know if you just like pushing tommy's buttons or what your motives are, but this thread is a good example of why I don't post here often.  There's little discussion going on and it's just a bunch of back and forth nonsense and jibber jabber.

all he did was eventually post something from Feinstein (not in the bill that was voted on) and failed to point to any single example in the text from Feinstein

feel free to point out what I missed

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
all he did was eventually post something from Feinstein (not in the bill that was voted on) and failed to point to any single example in the text from Feinstein

feel free to point out what I missed

you're bangin your head against a brick wall..