Author Topic: “Sunday is fassssssst approaching” Krankenstein aka “Poll Boy” & “Mr Thin Dick”  (Read 1020 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Now that Royalty is banned for 90 days it doesn’t seem like the ban is long enough.

It looks like the gimmicks are tripping over themselves in this thread 😂

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
I don’t give a flying fuck whether I am known here or not. Unlike you I don’t come here and act like a prick to attract attention. I come here to have a laugh, end of story.

Anyway, didn’t stop you calling me someone’s gimmick non-stop when I started contributing to a few threads. You unfunny sack of shit. Go paste some more pics of Mentzer, you need to keep your rep as the board crank.

Who are you again?  LOL

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Mr. Thin dick ? Break-up?

IDK, I have him on permanent ignore. Occasionally I'll see a post of his if someone else quotes it, then I may feel compelled to fire a few insults at him, but I don't see 95% of the garbage he posts.

I am positively thrilled that he was put in time out again. I'm sure he's standing in the corner in his basement smacking himself in the face & repeatedly calling himself stupid, like the sped that he is.

Thin dick, small hands...

I don’t have to say anything to you. You are living with your afflictions....  that’s more devastating than anything that I can say to you.

Poor bastard.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Who are you again?  LOL

Not claiming to be anyone, just think you’re a wanker.