Author Topic: Mustafa Mohammad - Discussion  (Read 30759 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Mustafa Mohammad - Discussion
« Reply #100 on: September 23, 2017, 07:57:57 AM »
Why does ESFITNESS have brutal meltdown when Be There trolls him? Geez.  :-\ :-\

Be There has already said MULTIPLE times that he enjoys trolling ESFITNESS and seeing him react.

Yet, ESFITNESS keeps having epic meltdowns.

??? ??? ???

its because he has something wrong with him.

I don't think Genova would be a trollable as Eric.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #101 on: September 23, 2017, 08:08:39 AM »
Yes, its common knowledge that nurses in prison build up relationships with inmates and then ask them how they would like their injections administered.

Like I said moron show me show everybody every fucking buddy here where I said that I have the nurses split my injections so I can do half and one leg and half in the other. Show us all

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: September 23, 2017, 08:56:18 AM »
Mustafa was the poster boy of how to properly cite inject quadriceps. Particularly the rectus femoris. Too bad I didn't learn that trick till i was in prison getting hrt. Prison med staff fucked up and ordered 100mg/ml cyp instead of 200mg/ml stuff and at the time they had me on 300 mg once every 3 weeks. So I had the nurses put the 3cc into the rectus femoris after seeing pictures of Mustafa in FLEX and suspecting he was putting oil in his RF.

This was when I was still training legs regularly obviously LOL. At that point I probably hadn't missed all Leg Day in about 4 years so my legs were full size still.... And that single 3cc shot blew that quad up perfectly

remember this was HRT and in prison. I couldn't do bilateral injections. i.e. Have the nurse put 1.5 cc's in each quad. Btw, don't usually let me do my injections myself however I took the opportunity to make the nurse bend over and put her face that's close to my nuts as possible haha... Plus,  by doing one leg at a time I got to see the difference post injection. By the end of the 2nd week the effect had dissipated by about 70%, however they kept me on that 300 mg every 3 weeks for about 3 months two 3 cc injections in my right quad and a single 3cc injection in my left quad and then it was a 2cc inject in the left (the last 1cc of 100mg/ml & a cc of Pfizer 200mg/cc ),& I continued with the quad injections I believe until they switch me back to 200 mg every two weeks and at which time I went back there shooting delts or glutes depending on which nurse was doing the injections LOL.

lol. Which prison was this?

Simple Simon

« Reply #103 on: September 23, 2017, 10:10:41 AM »
Like I said moron show me show everybody every fucking buddy here where I said that I have the nurses split my injections so I can do half and one leg and half in the other. Show us all

You still need to explain why "Deniable Plausibility" applies to you first.