Author Topic: Redecorating The Crib  (Read 13193 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Redecorating The Crib
« on: January 03, 2017, 09:32:16 PM »
Now that I'm making more money, I'm now clearing out my home from all of the cheap shit I bought while I was in Sylva.  However, I'm trying to decide between an ultra-modern look or a good old Southern  furnishing.  I've already done the kitchen and dining room so I have the living room and bedroom left.

Any ideas Getbiggers???
A

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
Re: Redecorating The Crib
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 09:34:10 PM »
pics of kitchen n dining room?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 09:36:48 PM »
nice crib yo
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2017, 09:49:31 PM »
Spinners, maybe. And a pine-scented tree for your rearview?

Hack Benchers

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2017, 09:49:47 PM »
Vince lets see some pics so we can decide!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2017, 09:51:36 PM »
Justt burn it  down, get insurance money and move to Sao Paulo.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2017, 09:56:56 PM »
pics of kitchen n dining room?

Having it delivered.  Its pretty basic but I'll have pictures soon.  Just haven't bought the rest
A

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2017, 10:03:33 PM »
Now that I'm making more money, I'm now clearing out my home from all of the cheap shit I bought while I was in Sylva.  However, I'm trying to decide between an ultra-modern look or a good old Southern  furnishing.  I've already done the kitchen and dining room so I have the living room and bedroom left.

Any ideas Getbiggers???

Maybe new tires on the single-wide?

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2017, 10:05:32 PM »

Having it delivered.  Its pretty basic but I'll have pictures soon.  Just haven't bought the rest

good shit quad v

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2017, 10:05:44 PM »
Maybe new tires on the single-wide?

Maybe new false teeth for your mom
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2017, 10:13:53 PM »
Maybe new false teeth for your mom

Srs question, Shizzo hits on you in the club, its nearly closing, do you take him home?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2017, 10:16:10 PM »
Srs question, Shizzo hits on you in the club, its nearly closing, do you take him home?

No, but I would tell him this friend advice instead:

You're speaking as if you're an equal to Avesher....you're not.  That's the problem with you, Shizzo.  You think that because you've been posting here for 12 years that you are important and you've been going around trying to convince everyone that you are You are of no importance to Getbig.  You bring nothing to the table.  You are neither a bodybuilder, commentator, radio show host, journalist, fitness guru, drug dealer etc.  You have no actual involvement in the industry whatsoever.  The "Legendary Getbiggers" have at the very least had some involvement in the bodybuilding and/or fitness industry in some way.  Even the True Adonis was a guest on MD No Bull Radio and did the Mr. Getbig.  You have no irons in the fire, you have no skin in the business.  You have not lived for the sport or even picked up a weight for that matter.  You have not contributed anything significant to Getbig.  You were even humiliated and banned on RX Muscle and MD which is why you came back here....posting under the title "King Shizzo" as if someone knows or even cares about you.

Shizzo, all you want from Getbig is to be accepted and admired but the truth is that you're not a "Legendary Getbigger" and you'll never be one of us because you have done absolutely nothing to earn the title.  You're no Adonis, you're no Squadfather, you're no Avesher, you're no OneMoreRep, you're no Fozzle, you're no Mindspin, you're no MartyChampions, you're no anabolichalo, you're no WillGrant, you're no Wiggs, you're no stuntmovie, you're no 240, you're no SoulCrusher....you are absolutely nothing.  You simply don't exist as an actual "somebody" on Getbig other than that loser who was so desperate to be accepted by random people on Getbig that you wrapped your lips around another man's dick and sucked it clean and then posted about it.  Its just sad.....I'm sorry.  I would tell you to shoot yourself in the head but it would be a waste of a good bullet.  You are neither loved or hated...you simply don't belong here.  Please stop pestering people and just go away.....far away.

A

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2017, 10:18:36 PM »

You're speaking as if you're an equal to Avesher....you're not.  That's the problem with you, Shizzo.  You think that because you've been posting here for 12 years that you are important and you've been going around trying to convince everyone that you are You are of no importance to Getbig.  You bring nothing to the table.  You are neither a bodybuilder, commentator, radio show host, journalist, fitness guru, drug dealer etc.  You have no actual involvement in the industry whatsoever.  The "Legendary Getbiggers" have at the very least had some involvement in the bodybuilding and/or fitness industry in some way.  Even the True Adonis was a guest on MD No Bull Radio and did the Mr. Getbig.  You have no irons in the fire, you have no skin in the business.  You have not lived for the sport or even picked up a weight for that matter.  You have not contributed anything significant to Getbig.  You were even humiliated and banned on RX Muscle and MD which is why you came back here....posting under the title "King Shizzo" as if someone knows or even cares about you.

Shizzo, all you want from Getbig is to be accepted and admired but the truth is that you're not a "Legendary Getbigger" and you'll never be one of us because you have done absolutely nothing to earn the title.  You're no Adonis, you're no Squadfather, you're no Avesher, you're no OneMoreRep, you're no Fozzle, you're no Mindspin, you're no MartyChampions, you're no anabolichalo, you're no WillGrant, you're no Wiggs, you're no stuntmovie, you're no 240, you're no SoulCrusher....you are absolutely nothing.  You simply don't exist as an actual "somebody" on Getbig other than that loser who was so desperate to be accepted by random people on Getbig that you wrapped your lips around another man's dick and sucked it clean and then posted about it.  Its just sad.....I'm sorry.  I would tell you to shoot yourself in the head but it would be a waste of a good bullet.  You are neither loved or hated...you simply don't belong here.  Please stop pestering people and just go away.....far away.

X2
Also Vincent I just bought a new place myself and got a professional interior decorator to fit it out, I'll pm you pics if you like

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2017, 10:19:31 PM »
You know Vince, mom jokes are so "ugly, balding, low IQ, $8/hr, fake hairdresser, medieval game playing, gay phaggot with a wandering eye is still too good for you" type of lame.

Know what I'm sayin'? Knowwutimsayin?

I do it because I know it gets under your skin, just like your mom loves to get under my balls and suck them... ;D
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2017, 10:20:37 PM »
X2
Also Vincent I just bought a new place myself and got a professional interior decorator to fit it out, I'll pm you pics if you like

Cool, send them over by PM or email me at vince@caliberfitness.com
A

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2017, 10:21:48 PM »

Cool, send them over by PM or email me at vince@caliberfitness.com
Will do

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2017, 10:23:05 PM »

I do it because I know it gets under your skin, just like your mom loves to get under my balls and suck them... ;D

Look Melvin, it's Christmas, I don't want to argue with you and make you cry again.

Enjoy your $25 IKEA gift certificate and the new furniture and pots and pans you will be getting from Goodwill.

Queen Vissy will be so jealous he won't be able to see straight..... ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2017, 10:23:54 PM »
plywood walls and curtains that look like they come from a 70s caravan.

like all your other homes.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2017, 10:51:02 PM »
Look Melvin, it's Christmas, I don't want to argue with you and make you cry again.

Enjoy your $25 IKEA gift certificate and the new furniture and pots and pans you will be getting from Goodwill.

Queen Vissy will be so jealous he won't be able to see straight..... ;D

Christmas???  Its January 4th, you stupid bastard. 
A

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2017, 11:11:09 PM »
Home sweet home! That's my motto.
a

JackScribber

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2017, 11:33:46 PM »
You don't have a home. You're renting. You live in someone else's home.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2017, 01:19:19 AM »
Good for you Vince... Post pics when complete. (If you remember)...

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2017, 01:33:35 AM »
i would have the bedroom with as little stuff as possible. just very clean, minimalistic, a place to recover and sleep, no tv. make sure it can get real dark.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2017, 03:07:12 AM »

False. He is one of the biggest schmoes over here.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2017, 03:34:22 AM »
Pretty sure that real Hebrews stopped using "crib" in the mid-90s.