Author Topic: mexican cartel  (Read 8248 times)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
mexican cartel
« on: November 06, 2019, 07:32:26 AM »
kills mother and 6 kids shoots and burns them why do people from America want to live their.. at the same time they pose no threat to them why kill them killing kids is just fucked up
p

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
  • Whisper sumthin nice and I'll make ya scream twice
Re: mexican cartel
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2019, 08:12:44 AM »
kills mother and 6 kids shoots and burns them why do people from America want to live their.. at the same time they pose no threat to them why kill them killing kids is just fucked up

There are rumors that the head of the killed family had connections with a rival cartel. Don't know if that's actually true or not. But I would never set foot in that god forsaken shit hole of a country. I would have a bullsye on my back if I was there.

The cartels are brutal and cannot be eradicated and disposed of. Just ask the Mexican army and government. Absolutely powerless against the cartels. The Mexicans breed like gremlins so genocide is out of the question. A vast majority of poor low class local citizens are forced to work for the cartels or risk having family members killed.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2019, 09:20:05 AM »
That's the family that was on the Vice "documentary". Mormons who died the US so they could have multiple wives and not go to prison.

Idiots.  Could've ended a lot worse.  This could be them....

https://elblogdelnarco.com/2019/09/13/video-sanguinario-sicarios-del-la-familia-michoacana-apunalan-y-desollan-vivo-a-miembros-del-cjng/

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2019, 09:40:07 AM »

makes perfect sense...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2019, 09:51:27 AM »
As much as I hate to bring politics into this, Trump offered to bring our Military to eradicate Cartels much as he did with ISIS but Mexicos leftist President thinks it can be done with "Hugs, not bullets".

I swear, the more leftists speak, anywhere, the more it proved how mentally inept and screwed up they are. Completely useless people

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2019, 09:53:05 AM »
As much as I hate to bring politics into this, Trump offered to bring our Military to eradicate Cartels much as he did with ISIS but Mexicos leftist President thinks it can be done with "Hugs, not bullets".

I swear, the more leftists speak, anywhere, the more it proved how mentally inept and screwed up they are. Completely useless people

If he eradicates the Cartels then he will lilley eradicate a large percentage of the cops, for some its a dual role..

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2019, 09:55:54 AM »
If he eradicates the Cartels then he will lilley eradicate a large percentage of the cops, for some its a dual role..

Whatever it takes. Time to start over but to be fair to the cops, I would say the majority are threatened to comply

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2019, 10:10:15 AM »

Many cartel members are ex mexican military that choose to go AWOL. America has nothing to gain in attempting to eradicate the cartels. It would be a losing battle. Just build that wall and keep the beaners on their side in their own country.

And if you're an american citizen who's stupid enough to travel into Mexico, then that's your ass and totally on you.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2019, 10:11:22 AM »
There are rumors that the head of the killed family had connections with a rival cartel. Don't know if that's actually true or not. But I would never set foot in that god forsaken shit hole of a country. I would have a bullsye on my back if I was there.

The cartels are brutal and cannot be eradicated and disposed of. Just ask the Mexican army and government. Absolutely powerless against the cartels. The Mexicans breed like gremlins so genocide is out of the question. A vast majority of poor low class local citizens are forced to work for the cartels or risk having family members killed.

I didn’t read that, I read that the sect was almost 3,000 people and had fights with the cartels over water and resources. They had 90 federal agents guarding them and recently had a majority of the officers moved elsewhere. A few of these people had already been kidnapped and killed a few years ago. Madness.

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2019, 10:12:58 AM »
I didn’t read that, I read that the sect was almost 3,000 people and had fights with the cartels over water and resources. They had 90 federal agents guarding them and recently had a majority of the officers moved elsewhere. A few of these people had already been kidnapped and killed a few years ago. Madness.

Whatever the real story is....fuck Mexico. You'll never see my ass over there for any reason.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2019, 10:45:30 AM »

How about stay out of places we should go period..... why once again should we as a nation put our military in harms way for there fucked up country their own government and police cant do the job.
p

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2019, 10:47:28 AM »

And that's putting it nicely Joe. "Inept, dangerous retards" is more fitting.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2019, 11:03:35 AM »
Shit, USA doesn't want to stop the cartels..billions and billions of dollars invested in their products. They'll make a token effort, a new hashtag #mormonstrong, and call it good

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2019, 11:25:59 AM »
If you're white and you travel into Mexico and decide to stray away from the major resort areas, then you might as well paint a bullseye on your back while out riding on your rented moped scooter. You're likely to be kidnapped only to find yourself naked in a bathtub, minus a kidney or another major organ that is to be sold on the black market. Either that or held for a ransom that won't be paid and then tortured to death for fun. Yeah, my kind of place.  ::)

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2019, 11:37:12 AM »
Whatever the real story is....fuck Mexico. You'll never see my ass over there for any reason.

I've done business in Agua Prieta, Mexico. That's where they caught the suspect yesterday.
It's a shit hole town with a few nice restaurants. There is also an electronic assembly house there that was making wiring harnesses for Apache helicopters, lol. I visited them to see if they could build a commodity electronics part for me but it didn't work out.

The opposite side of the border is Douglas, AZ. It's a nice town but being so close to Agua Prieta it has its share of undesirables. It is quite shocking though seeing the condition of the Mexican town vs a US one.  The typical Mexican village is a ghetto. Just slimy. We later drove south through the Sonoran desert about 4 hours south of Agua Prieta and I thought I was heading into Afghanistan. Shack after shack until we came to another small town that looked kinda like a small Detroit.

Other than the resort areas Mexico is a Third World Country. A wall a mile thick should be built along the US border to keep the infidels out.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2019, 11:58:10 AM »

Hey, just go tell them to pipe down and stop the killing, I just go on my way in Mexico and keep to myself w/ out issues. (he he).  :o

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2019, 12:26:51 PM »
As Trump said, " They're rapists, murderers, and I suppose some of them are good people."

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2019, 12:58:45 PM »
Whatever it takes. Time to start over but to be fair to the cops, I would say the majority are threatened to comply

try not to go to countries with an IQ below 90 unless you dont mind roughing it.

mexico is 88, so 25% or so below 80, and 70-80 is considered border line retard/ manual labourer. which is why these countries can never develop

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2019, 01:23:32 PM »

No, kill the fuckers slowly and make them suffer. If they work with the cartels they betray the people they are supposed to protect.
This is how you treat this cancer:

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2019, 01:58:03 PM »
I've done business in Agua Prieta, Mexico. That's where they caught the suspect yesterday.
It's a shit hole town with a few nice restaurants. There is also an electronic assembly house there that was making wiring harnesses for Apache helicopters, lol. I visited them to see if they could build a commodity electronics part for me but it didn't work out.

The opposite side of the border is Douglas, AZ. It's a nice town but being so close to Agua Prieta it has its share of undesirables. It is quite shocking though seeing the condition of the Mexican town vs a US one.  The typical Mexican village is a ghetto. Just slimy. We later drove south through the Sonoran desert about 4 hours south of Agua Prieta and I thought I was heading into Afghanistan. Shack after shack until we came to another small town that looked kinda like a small Detroit.

Other than the resort areas Mexico is a Third World Country. A wall a mile thick should be built along the US border to keep the infidels out.

Here are some statistics to ponder.

El Paso's average over the last 10 years is 18 murders per year. Juarez murders reach nearly 200 a month as Mexico’s next president prepares to face the violence
Juarez, once lauded for making significant progress in improving longstanding safety problems, has seen a dramatic sea-change back toward violence in 2018, especially during the summer months.

El Paso is the largest metropolitan area on the Texas border, and the El Paso-Juarez-Las Cruces region calls itself one of the largest binational regions in the world, with 2.5 million people. Thousands of people cross both ways over the border every day—Mexican elementary kids heading to U.S. public schools, U.S. residents working in Ciudad Juarez, students attending U.S. colleges and universities.

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/01/crossing-the-mexican-american-border-every-day/426678/

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2019, 02:01:37 PM »
Fucking horrible inhuman filth to be able to do that to anyone, should be wiped out

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2019, 02:49:20 PM »

I swear, the more leftists speak, anywhere, the more it’s proved how mentally inept and screwed up they are. Completely useless people.

X2 Totally Accurate
Very well summed up.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2019, 04:03:59 PM »
The USA needs to wage war against the cartels and fight them like isis.They need to be wiped out,to viscous for life.absolutely vile filth killing 8 month old babies.

The cartel should be the only war we are worried about,it’s to close to home and spreading like wild fire.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2019, 04:05:25 PM »
Fucking horrible inhuman filth to be able to do that to anyone, should be wiped out

I didn’t even read your ports but we use a lot of the same terms hahha

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2019, 05:53:28 PM »
Bad Homres.