Author Topic: Decade plus old Pectorial Repair  (Read 8835 times)

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Decade plus old Pectorial Repair
« Reply #375 on: May 07, 2024, 08:26:06 PM »
The shaking is related to his Chrohn’s and has nothing to do with him going into withdrawals when his Tramadol runs out.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #376 on: May 07, 2024, 08:30:44 PM »
The shaking is related to his Chrohn’s and has nothing to do with him going into withdrawals when his Tramadol runs out.

Yes that & the very large Vibrating object he has inserted up his rectum.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #377 on: May 07, 2024, 08:35:38 PM »

I wouldn’t take tramadol if you paid me

It’s weird how much you guys fantasize about me not working out eating crap and taking drugs if only it were so easy it’s like you guys don’t want to believe I actually spend my days worrying about my nutrition and training. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #378 on: May 07, 2024, 10:32:35 PM »
Bhank would never be that humble and ask for advice. He repeatedly rejected good-faith feedback here and just tooted his own horn.

However, I doubt this is even bhank writing this:

I took it as an obviously joking post, and the previous also, seems even Joe didn't get it, I mean it should be obvious, no? I mean where are the many clever guys here, you really think bhanks was serious in thinking he was "sponsored"? ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #379 on: May 07, 2024, 10:38:23 PM »
PECTORIAL............... ......MENSA.  :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #380 on: May 07, 2024, 10:41:02 PM »
Coach was very helpful and even texted me a contest prep plan his exact one he used to win Cali so yeah he is feeling the pressure not to be a known associate I get it . Trump has to distance himself from the Nationalist movements but those are still his people. Coach has given me all the help he can give me it’s up to me now. Someday they will say I remember when his supporters were underground I will remember those who supported me during these times. Thanks coach

Deranged and nuts.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #381 on: May 07, 2024, 10:49:54 PM »
My hate level for Hankins is off the chart.....and here I was thinking it couldn't get any worse.

Biggest asshole ever......no doubt about it.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #382 on: Today at 03:40:12 AM »
Deranged and nuts.

hes gotta be high as fuck to talk that stupid lol... wonder what coach thinks irl of hankins?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: Today at 04:06:47 AM »
hes gotta be high as fuck to talk that stupid lol... wonder what coach thinks irl of hankins?

I don't know Coach personally and some of his posts/pov just leave me shaking my head, but you can tell he is a decent dude who knows how to conduct himself.

The fact he didn't PM Hankins to correct him on the sponsorship and instead put him on blast on the forum should tell you exactly what he thinks of him.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #384 on: Today at 04:28:14 AM »
So I just went through the TSA scanner in shorts and both of my calves set off the machine. TSA guy tells me it’s hitting on the veins on the outside of my calves.

I took a video this morning at the hotel. Condition is not bad. Of course I need more size but they are coming back.

I set off the scanner the last time too.  Forgot to put my wallet in the tray and also forgot I had one of those small metal multi-tools in it.

Oddly, they never checked my wallet and removed the tool.  I handed the wallet to the TSA woman and they just handed it right back after going through the scanner.  Not too good on their part.

But did my bulging veins set off the scanner?  Nah.  ::)

Similar to this...

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #385 on: Today at 04:41:55 AM »
I think that was Hankins' plan at lunch yesterday

Oh...my...word!  Bhanky thinking impure thoughts.

Coach may want to have a classier option to safely secure his patio sliding door (from Bhanky) than a crude wood stick.

Here is one specifically made for this:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: Today at 05:11:59 AM »
Bhanks should be disgraced from this board for treating Coach like that.  Not banned - disgraced.   What a real pos! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: Today at 05:14:02 AM »
Will you have a booth at The Cup next year?  Hanky may be able to talk to Johnny and get you a cut rate.  Vince Goodrum can man it for you.

Two Bhanks and One Cup.