Author Topic: James Carville: "Obama is killing the economy"  (Read 2493 times)

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
  • "Hi-Def Bodies in Hi-Def Video"
Re: James Carville: "Obama is killing the economy"
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2010, 08:08:16 PM »
Good.  Obama is an enemy of the state and clear and present danger to all taxpayers and law abiding citizens.

So is Hillary and Bush.
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2010, 08:11:37 PM »
True.  I still cant stand the site of GWB, despite the fact that I voted for him 2x.  When he called people pissed off about his malfeasance on the border "vigilantes", I wanted to go vigilante on his stupid ass myself. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2010, 08:17:08 PM »
Oh.  I didn't know every state had the same number of delegates.  Hmmm

lol.  Dude you just make it up as you go along.  You said Hillary was one state short of winning the primary.  Which state? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2010, 08:21:25 PM »
lol.  Dude you just make it up as you go along.  You said Hillary was one state short of winning the primary.  Which state?  

Hilary takes all of cali and she has 2118 and wins.  She was 333 shy of winning, and Cali was 370.  It really was that close.

Plus at the end, Obama had the media saying 24/7 "He's already won... why won't hilary give up".  It was decided long before it was technically decided.

I think you're taking offense - you really believed it was the MAJORITY of states that mattered, didn't you?  Why else would you bring up 29 states - when most of them split their delegates anyway ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2010, 08:23:29 PM »
lol.  Dude you just make it up as you go along.  You said Hillary was one state short of winning the primary.  Which state? 

Beach, I have been watching some of the old dem debates of the primaries between Hill and Bam Bam.  She was robbed as the media let him get away with lies upon lies upon lies and kneepadded him all the waty to super tuesday.  

Hillary, believe it or not, ran a more honest campaign and was hampered by that.  By the time BJ spoke out about Obama's lies it was too late.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2010, 08:27:18 PM »
Hilary takes all of cali and she has 2118 and wins.  She was 333 shy of winning, and Cali was 370.  It really was that close.

Plus at the end, Obama had the media saying 24/7 "He's already won... why won't hilary give up".  It was decided long before it was technically decided.

I think you're taking offense - you really believed it was the MAJORITY of states that mattered, didn't you?  Why else would you bring up 29 states - when most of them split their delegates anyway ???

BB, youre wrong on this one "dude".

LOL!  Dang dude.  Hillary won California.  http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primaries/results/state/#CA 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2010, 08:27:50 PM »
Most of the states split their delegates.  yes, obama 'won' 29 states, but those delegates were all split up.

hilary knew if something - ANYTHING - could stick to obama in those last 10 normally meaningless contests, she would be able to steal the election.

hell, the pledged delegates were only 127 delegates apart at the END, and we all know the superdelegates can shift if they are convinced.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2010, 08:30:34 PM »
LOL!  Dang dude.  Hillary won California.  http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primaries/results/state/#CA 

She won 204 in cali, but he got 166 of them.  If she take all of them, she wins.

Why bring up 29 states, BB?  ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2010, 08:33:22 PM »
LOL @ at the loooooooooooong quiet now, as you frantically look at 2008 WIKI delegates rules :)

No worries man... we'll learn about this all over in 2012 when palin and pawlenty and friends tear each other up for 4 months.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2010, 08:33:38 PM »
She won 204 in cali, but he got 166 of them.  If she take all of them, she wins.

Why bring up 29 states, BB?  ;)

I brought up 29 states because you said she was one state away from winning.  

Why did you say this?

lol . . .   Like I said, you just make it up as you go along.   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2010, 08:34:29 PM »
LOL @ at the loooooooooooong quiet now, as you frantically look at 2008 WIKI delegates rules :)

Why would I do that when I posted the CNN primary results to help educate you.  This one will sting a little, but you'll get over it.  lol . . .

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2010, 08:36:31 PM »
If hilary had cleaned house in Cali, she is the dem nominee.  it's that simple.  it was really that close in 2008.

So yes, she was 1 state away from winning.  166 delegate votes kept her from being president.  Cali goes her way all the way, she wins.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2010, 08:37:55 PM »
Dear Leader won many of the primaries early on but lost more and more as time went on and people realized the hoax he was.  Hillary got momentum too late, 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2010, 08:40:55 PM »
If hilary had cleaned house in Cali, she is the dem nominee.  it's that simple.  it was really that close in 2008.

So yes, she was 1 state away from winning.  166 delegate votes kept her from being president.  Cali goes her way all the way, she wins.

I see.  If gets 100 percent of the delegates in California she wins.  Yes, very realistic.   ::)     

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2010, 08:41:52 PM »
Dear Leader won many of the primaries early on but lost more and more as time went on and people realized the hoax he was.  Hillary got momentum too late, 

He was a wounded a bit after his God and guns comments, etc., but at the end of the day, cash was king.