Author Topic: Palumbo is 187 lbs.  (Read 21054 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Palumbo is 190 lbs.
« Reply #100 on: September 09, 2019, 05:06:20 PM »
A size 15 shoe on Dave’s 5’8 body must look ridiculous  ;D :D

Like Ronald McDonald clown shoes

You can see them in his "day in the life" videos or whatever they're called, and he always wears shorts and basketball high tops that just accentuate his walk with his feet flopping like he's wearing fins for swimming.

I'm surprised nobody's talkin about the pacemaker thing or whatever he has in his heart now.

Remember how he was balls deep in cycling? Then all a sudden there's no more mention of cycling. Almost like he kept the heart surgery hush hush for a while, but he's mentioned it since now.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: September 09, 2019, 05:16:26 PM »
What do you care?

I happen to be a very caring person.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: September 09, 2019, 05:51:54 PM »
You can see them in his "day in the life" videos or whatever they're called, and he always wears shorts and basketball high tops that just accentuate his walk with his feet flopping like he's wearing fins for swimming.

I'm surprised nobody's talkin about the pacemaker thing or whatever he has in his heart now.

Remember how he was balls deep in cycling? Then all a sudden there's no more mention of cycling. Almost like he kept the heart surgery hush hush for a while, but he's mentioned it since now.

He has a Medtroinic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) treating tachycardia.  Also I thinks he's maybe around 180 max now.

Besides the injuries this is another reason to keep weight down.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #103 on: September 09, 2019, 06:04:02 PM »

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: September 09, 2019, 06:05:40 PM »

you are right - dave was big time into cycling then no mas - maybe why he took up the snake breeding

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 09, 2019, 06:42:14 PM »
you are right - dave was big time into cycling then no mas - maybe why he took up the snake breeding

And swimming. Had a big pool installed and has new shoulders.

I remember when he tore is quad on stairs.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #106 on: September 09, 2019, 06:42:55 PM »
He has a Medtroinic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) treating tachycardia.  Also I thinks he's maybe around 180 max now.

180-lb at 5'10" or just over would make sense to me. He's not small by normal people standards - just by IFBB professional bodybuilder standards.

I was surprised I still have bradycardia [resting heart rate under 60], and that it dropped to 52-55 on my recent heart ultrasound. I was very happy with that.

I had ballooned up to 213-lb [almost all excess fat gain], and that was a health scare to me. I think most competitive bodybuilders have a hard time letting bodybuilding go. So for Dave to reduce body weight so significantly leads me to believe he did that for a reason.

Obviously, I fear for Dave's health. And my health. I fear for everyone's health!

I only recall Dave bulking up to maybe 220-lb once, around this time in 2014, or around then. He is pretty committed to being lighter, so I would bet money that he has a legitimate reason to be so small.

But lol @ any bodybuilder saying it would be hard to lose muscle, haha. In 2003-2004, Tom Prince said that getting below 230-lb would be hard for him. Then around this time in 2004, the Max Muscle photos of Tom came out, where he was maybe 190-lb.

As if bodybuilders losing massive amounts of muscle takes anything more than simply going off PEDs.

I personally dropped 213-lb to 173-lb in 90 days of intermittent fasting. If I added cardio, I could drop to 157-lb which was the lightest I've been since 2005 [I dieted to 157-lb in 2016, just to see how lean I would get - but I ended up wasting a lot of muscle in the process].

My impression is that many pros don't have amazing genetics for building mass - most are under six feet tall, and would be maybe 180-lb off steroids. I think most pros have amazing genetics for muscle STRUCTURE and SHAPE. So not to compare myself to them, but I think a lot of pros would lose weight just as fast as I did, if they were not using steroids.

I think the main genetic advantage they have is with the shape of their muscles. But the notion that pros would be 250-lb at 10% body fat without juice is not one that I subscribe to.

The problem is, there are so many fake naturals, I'm not even sure what is actually steroid-free or not.

Dave has been pretty upfront about his fertility drug cocktail - has he said if he still uses TRT? Is Dave on TRT, or completely off everything now?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #107 on: September 09, 2019, 07:53:45 PM »

I was trying to remember what it was since I have tachycardia. Resting pulse will jump to 120-130. I thought Dave said he has an arrhythmia.

His shoulders look bad now. I thought after the 2nd shoulder replacement he wouldn't be so crooked, but it looks the same. One shoulder way higher than the other. Wonder wtf they did to cause that.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: September 09, 2019, 08:16:19 PM »
A size 15 shoe on Dave’s 5’8 body must look ridiculous  ;D :D

Like Ronald McDonald clown shoes

The angle is not the best but still :

WooSHHHHHHHHHHHH   :D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #109 on: September 09, 2019, 10:49:21 PM »
180-lb at 5'10" or just over would make sense to me. He's not small by normal people standards - just by IFBB professional bodybuilder standards.

I was surprised I still have bradycardia [resting heart rate under 60], and that it dropped to 52-55 on my recent heart ultrasound. I was very happy with that.

I had ballooned up to 213-lb [almost all excess fat gain], and that was a health scare to me. I think most competitive bodybuilders have a hard time letting bodybuilding go. So for Dave to reduce body weight so significantly leads me to believe he did that for a reason.

Obviously, I fear for Dave's health. And my health. I fear for everyone's health!

I only recall Dave bulking up to maybe 220-lb once, around this time in 2014, or around then. He is pretty committed to being lighter, so I would bet money that he has a legitimate reason to be so small.

But lol @ any bodybuilder saying it would be hard to lose muscle, haha. In 2003-2004, Tom Prince said that getting below 230-lb would be hard for him. Then around this time in 2004, the Max Muscle photos of Tom came out, where he was maybe 190-lb.

As if bodybuilders losing massive amounts of muscle takes anything more than simply going off PEDs.

I personally dropped 213-lb to 173-lb in 90 days of intermittent fasting. If I added cardio, I could drop to 157-lb which was the lightest I've been since 2005 [I dieted to 157-lb in 2016, just to see how lean I would get - but I ended up wasting a lot of muscle in the process].

My impression is that many pros don't have amazing genetics for building mass - most are under six feet tall, and would be maybe 180-lb off steroids. I think most pros have amazing genetics for muscle STRUCTURE and SHAPE. So not to compare myself to them, but I think a lot of pros would lose weight just as fast as I did, if they were not using steroids.

I think the main genetic advantage they have is with the shape of their muscles. But the notion that pros would be 250-lb at 10% body fat without juice is not one that I subscribe to.

The problem is, there are so many fake naturals, I'm not even sure what is actually steroid-free or not.

Dave has been pretty upfront about his fertility drug cocktail - has he said if he still uses TRT? Is Dave on TRT, or completely off everything now?

For the last time he is NOT 5’10

5’8 at best

Bevo approved

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 09, 2019, 10:50:28 PM »
And swimming. Had a big pool installed and has new shoulders.

I remember when he tore is quad on stairs.

Him and Ronnie are worse than pro football players jeez

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 09, 2019, 10:54:44 PM »
The angle is not the best but still :

WooSHHHHHHHHHHHH   :D

A size 15+ shoe for the average person is usually over 6’2 or taller

On a 5’8 man that looks ridiculous hahahahahaha ;D

In comparison branch wears size 7.5 shoes  :D

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 09, 2019, 11:07:39 PM »
I was trying to remember what it was since I have tachycardia. Resting pulse will jump to 120-130. I thought Dave said he has an arrhythmia.

His shoulders look bad now. I thought after the 2nd shoulder replacement he wouldn't be so crooked, but it looks the same. One shoulder way higher than the other. Wonder wtf they did to cause that.

I an earlier post you said he had a heart rate that jumped to 200bpm when riding which would be tachycardia but an ICD will also treat an arrhythmia. The most common type of arrhythmia is atrial fibrillation, which causes an irregular and fast heart beat. Sooo he's covered. My guess would be this is all from an enlarged left ventricle LVH common in bodybuilders/lifters.

5’8 at best

Bevo approved

Thank you Bevo.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 10, 2019, 04:14:51 AM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #114 on: September 10, 2019, 06:39:59 AM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #115 on: September 10, 2019, 07:12:44 AM »

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: September 10, 2019, 07:20:40 AM »

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: September 10, 2019, 09:32:52 AM »

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #118 on: September 10, 2019, 11:12:33 AM »
Palumbo cares about one thing, money. He’ll say otherwise, but that’s the truth.
T

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #119 on: September 10, 2019, 03:53:01 PM »

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 10, 2019, 04:01:49 PM »
dave has paid the bills with some G4P haha - you can just tell

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #121 on: September 10, 2019, 04:19:18 PM »

5’8 at best

Bevo approved

I heard 5'10.5" claimed...when I saw him in person, he looked about that.

Did he lose height due to surgery? Or is he known to wear lifts?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #122 on: September 10, 2019, 05:47:24 PM »
lol @ reporting your height in half-inch increments

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 10, 2019, 05:56:38 PM »
he was/in an extreme dude.

selling fake HGH, jail time, excessive doses,  his buddy "Derek Anthony"  breeding snakes etc

so nothing is shocking about dave at all.

I do like his RX Muscle youtube channel - his Ask Dave segment is great

Oblique

• Getbig III
  • The Warrior King
« Reply #124 on: September 10, 2019, 06:29:34 PM »
I'm still convinced that this guy is a freakin' space alien.