Author Topic: Got with a woman who had a boyfriend  (Read 4955 times)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Got with a woman who had a boyfriend
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2013, 01:39:45 PM »
taking a dick in an ass in a relationship is as bad as using steroids and competing as a natty.

Agree or disagree?
Probably a lot natty's competing taking a dick in the ass which is not natural!

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2013, 01:50:02 PM »
Probably a lot natty's competing taking a dick in the ass which is not natural!

It does seem to be natural among bodybuilders though.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2013, 01:57:48 PM »
Killing someone is only second to faking your death on a bodybuilding website....

Boom!!!! Chaos drilling his conehead straight up my ass in this thread.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2013, 02:00:22 PM »
 :D ;D

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2013, 07:43:36 PM »
Then I would put you in the POS category. I hate cheaters. You deserve bad relationships for the rest of your life.

he didn't cheat on anybody

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2013, 07:44:57 PM »

Lol, why would I lie about it, Ive heard women pulling this kind of shit behind their boyfriends back a million times and giving some weird holdback sexually they won't do that still proves their loyalty.
I dont know some losers sometimes make up bullshit stories cause they have nothing better to do. Often the same ones who are virgin or far from seeing much action most of the time.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2013, 07:45:49 PM »
he didn't cheat on anybody

Come on, dude. He cheated on her boyfriend. Shizzo's right.

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2013, 07:49:49 PM »

what ???
why give a fuck about someone you don't even know.

I fucked a nurse who was married this winter.
a few weeks ago (haven't seen her in months), she texted me: "look I couldn't live with it I had to tell my husband I cheated on him with you, just to let you know if he tries to contact you. Don't worry I'm taking all the blame"

I replied: "Of course you are taking all the blame, YOU cheated on him. I don't give a flying fuck about him or your relationship for that matter, don't msg me again"

and I don't feel bad at all, if she didn't fuck with me she would have fucked somebody else anyway

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2013, 07:51:32 PM »
.. Years ago I had a brief thing with a young girl who wouldn't let me fuck her because she was a virgin saving it for marriage, yet she would blow me and swallowed my load!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2013, 07:51:51 PM »
I have always had a hard stance (pun maybe intended) on this issue. My parents taught me to treat others how I would want myself treated. Cheating is one of the lowest things a person can do. I am not religious, but it is one of the ten commandments for crying out loud! Jesus is disappoint.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2013, 07:53:05 PM »
what ???
why give a fuck about someone you don't even know.

I fucked a nurse who was married this winter.
a few weeks ago (haven't seen her in months), she texted me: "look I couldn't live with it I had to tell my husband I cheated on him with you, just to let you know if he tries to contact you. Don't worry I'm taking all the blame"

I replied: "Of course you are taking all the blame, YOU cheated on him. I don't give a flying fuck about him or your relationship for that matter, don't msg me again"

and I don't feel bad at all, if she didn't fuck with me she would have fucked somebody else anyway

Cool, buddy, it's still wrong.

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2013, 07:57:09 PM »
I ahve always had a hard stance (pun maybe intended) on this issue. My parents taught me to treat others how I would want myself treated. Cheating is one of the lowest things a person can do. I am not religious, but it is one of the ten commandments for crying out loud! Jesus is disappoint.

I used to feel the same way until I realise treating people how you want to be treated simply doesn't work.
at least it didn't for me

I'm way happier doing whatever the fuck I want without having second tought about it.

wich life would be prettier but reality is: it's not

if my futur girlfriend happen to cheat on me, than so be it. There's plenty of other girl.
I don't trust women that's why I have my own house, fournitures and car and I owe nothing to anybody

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2013, 07:59:01 PM »
I used to feel the same way until I realise treating people how you want to be treated simply doesn't work.

I'm way happier doing whatever the fuck I want without having second tought about it.

if my futur girlfriend happen to cheat on me, than so be it. There's plenty of other girl.
I don't trust women that's why I have my own house, fournitures and car and I owe nothing to anybody

Very cynical, but whatever works for you, pal.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2013, 08:02:31 PM »

Cheaters do not trust other cheaters. Have some standards my friend.

If you want to mingle, then stay single. - Shizzo 2013.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2013, 08:03:49 PM »
A fellow getbigger banged a girl up the ass and all he gets is post after post of grief. What is this forum turning into?

What the fuck happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Oldtimer1, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this anymore, Shizzo 81 he's a dead man! Ugly, dead! Anabolichalo..

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2013, 08:05:09 PM »
Hey, I have no obligation to anyone at the moment, the onus is on her to be loyal, if I knew the boyfriend it would be different, but I don't.

Doesn't matter, you're sharing, that's not "like a boss".

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2013, 08:06:25 PM »
A fellow getbigger banged a girl up the ass and all he gets is post after post of grief. What is this forum turning into?

What the fuck happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Oldtimer1, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this anymore, Shizzo 81 he's a dead man! Ugly, dead! Anabolichalo..

Your post confuses me. No idea what you're talking about.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2013, 08:11:35 PM »

Alcohol is a powerful drug  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2013, 08:40:27 PM »
I love when people start talking like this shit actually happened....LOL

MikMaq

« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2013, 08:58:02 PM »
Meh I think getting knocked up through cheating, or giving your partner an std should get you life in prison, otherwise who the fuck cares unless something bad happens.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2013, 09:14:02 PM »
Doesn't matter if you don't know the guy. If you hate the guy its awesome but if its a buddy I couldn't do it but would tell him his girls a whore. If he stays with her after that then you have the green light.

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2013, 11:28:34 PM »
Then I would put you in the POS category. I hate cheaters. You deserve bad relationships for the rest of your life.

She's the one that cheated...she deserves the bad relationships. Ya he contributed to her cheating knowing she has a boyfriend but he wasn't cheating on anyone...she was!

(hope he's single or else everything I just said isn't true)  :-\

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2013, 11:35:01 PM »
It's not cheating if you use a condom...

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2013, 12:30:02 AM »
Doesn't matter if you don't know the guy. If you hate the guy its awesome but if its a buddy I couldn't do it but would tell him his girls a whore. If he stays with her after that then you have the green light.

The below story is true....the fact that it happened about a week ago will tell you about the life that I live.  

I meet a girl .... She's 29...goes back and forth between here and columbia.  gorgous... We talk on the phone  Lets call her "Jenny"

Weekend is here, I  call Jen in the afternoon....no pickup. when I  get a call  around 10:30 at work, from a number that I did not reckgonize. I assume its Jenny... call the number and asked who it is, she picks up and  tells me  its "Jen". hmmm I guess Jen is her nickname, why wouldn't it be ::)  New number I guess....Jenny then  proceeds to tell me that she broke up with her ex boyfriend and wanted to have a friend to hang out with. .so here I am thinking ok I know whatsup.

here is the spooky part hold your breathe. It turned out, "Jenny" was not "jenny". "Jen"  was a completely different girl ...who I had met online a long time ago, who I had completely forgotten about and and stopped talking to for no other reason than the fact that my instincts told me NOT TO meet up with this girl. She just seemed creepy...somewhat pretty, .  but there was something off about her eyes.

"Jen" gives me her address ...on my way, dressed up nice, smelling nice, looking good....I get lost halfway, and she tells me to meet her at a local store, its around midnight at this point....a truck with the window rolled down  she pulls up her car next to me.

rolls down the window ... It was NOT jenny....I still didn't realize who it was. Remember I had NEVER met Jen in person, I only saw pictures of her. the thing was this chick was kind of hot....so I PLAYED ALONG Acted like I knew who she was....

finally we get to her house and she gets out of her car. Made sense now, it was Jen...that creepy chick who I had never met up with. But hey I was horney, and had a decent looking chick invite me back to her place. I was cast under a spell by Satan himself at that point (im convinced she was still a demon sent from hell to try and take me)

it was happening so fast I didn't have time to think. Before I knew it a few games of Xbox led to 69 on the living room couch. We then proceed to take things further  and go upstairs in fear her ex boyfriend would walk in

HOLD UP.....,Im all like what what? Why would your ex boyfriend walk in?

well i later found out, the guy had SAW her meet me, exchange words with me....and invite me  back to her place. About an hour into sex, her phone starts ringing...and ringing....and ringing..
countless text messages. I split...

turned out her ex had saw me and was  coming over with a shotgun ...and did. fortunately I got the fuck out of there just in time
l

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2013, 12:36:21 AM »
Sounds like shizzos ex sucked the milk man's dick because home boy couldn't deliver the goods
P