Author Topic: HGH with first cycle?  (Read 984 times)

vinnyvegas

• Getbig I
HGH with first cycle?
« on: September 09, 2009, 08:33:50 AM »
I am ready to do my first cycle, was thinking of doing deca and hgh together, was told that I would be better off running Test with HGH, Been told Cypionate would be a good choice when u are a shorter guy: I'm 5"7, heard also that actually dividing HGH injections to 2 times a day will be better then once a day, main goal of my cycle is to gain size and try not to retain any water, Im really trying to get Shredded right now, Im 178, around 10% bodyfat would like to go down to 5% bodyfat

4thAD

Re: HGH with first cycle?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 05:55:58 PM »
Yeah bro for a first cycle run test only. If you really want to you can add some deca. Wait on the HGH as you really wont see a lot of gains from that unless you run it like 6 months, and its expensive.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 07:14:21 AM »
i waited until my fourth cycle to try gh...trust me, you will grow like a weed without it

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2009, 01:19:53 PM »
if you have money..you can take hgh all the time...even 2iu help for better life,etc..i love to stay on hgh all the time ;)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2009, 04:04:02 PM »
youll probably like test better than deca.. if its just one or the other. hgh + any steroid works nicely to keep you lean while growing as fast as possible. you will definitely retain water though.. with all three of those compounds. but dont worry, you seem to think holding water will effect fat mass,, but it wont, water is water nothing more or less. and you can get just as shredded with a bunch of water retention as you can withoiut the water... its just youll look a few % higher bf untill you take a diuretic