Author Topic: whats better?  (Read 1395 times)

officer builder

• Getbig II
whats better?
« on: May 01, 2014, 10:26:50 PM »
800 mg of test enanthate.  600 mg o f equipose, 600 mg of deca a week. or a gram of test enanthate and 900 mg of equipoise a week?

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: whats better?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 11:34:29 PM »
Just follow the advice you were given before. Stop filling the board with these fucking stupid threads where the dosages get more and more outrageous every time
Want to know what's best? 3.5g test, 1g deca, 1g equipoise, 1g masteron and a gram of tren. Then walk yourself off a fucking cliff

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 12:18:33 AM »
800 mg of test enanthate.  600 mg o f equipose, 600 mg of deca a week. or a gram of test enanthate and 900 mg of equipoise a week?
what's better for what?, this is comparing 2 different combinations without indicating what the purpose is and without addressing how they would make you feel.

You take test as a base and you increase it when you hit limits and plateaus, no other reason to raise your test.

EQ is hard on some people and others do not have a problem with it, effective? yes but not as strong as deca, a comparable substitute but not because they are similar (because they really are not) but because they both go extremely well with test alone.

Deca is awesome for lifting heavy and puts on weight, bloats you to shit too.

Taking the 3 at those dosages mention would give a lot of bloat and water retention, some like it and some do not. I would never.

As for plain test and EQ, well very common combo.

It is not a matter of what gives you the better gains because they both are capable of producing gains, it's a matter of what is your preference based on what you can handle and what your goals are in terms of appearance during the process, listen to your body and it grows, take a cycle you can not handle or do not like and your gains will come to a hault regardless of how high the dose is.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2014, 03:46:03 AM »

I'm not a fan of eq. I ran it at a gram/wk for around a year back in '03 (maybe 02? or 04? I dunno).. I wasn't impressed, although it was... shit? .. I think denkall? maybe PetPharma.... I wasn't impressed at all.

of those two choices, I'd chose the first (8 test, 6 eq, 6 deca)

I think in a few months i'll give eq a go again at 2g/wk.. see how it works at 2g rather than 1g. maybe add it in on the tail end of a tren enan run.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2014, 11:43:52 AM »
I'm not a fan of eq. I ran it at a gram/wk for around a year back in '03 (maybe 02? or 04? I dunno).. I wasn't impressed, although it was... shit? .. I think denkall? maybe PetPharma.... I wasn't impressed at all.

of those two choices, I'd chose the first (8 test, 6 eq, 6 deca)

I think in a few months i'll give eq a go again at 2g/wk.. see how it works at 2g rather than 1g. maybe add it in on the tail end of a tren enan run.
i did a 5month cykle of eq last year, have done lots of deca cykles before but this was my first eq cykle. 12500lg test 750-600mg eq and im never going back on deca, i lkked the look i had on eq much better. No bloat ald veins everywhere even at 15 % bf.

If i wherre the op i would not blend eq and deca, maybe first to a cykle of test and deca, next cykle switch deca with eq. After that you get a pretty good hum how your body reacts with the two drugs.