Author Topic: Ever been hated on for being muscular/good looking/tall/tanned or all the above?  (Read 21209 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
See what your not getting is your a premadona douche, the principle that people get caught up on is being honest. Most people day to day aren't gonna bother with honesty, anyways enjoy the delusion.

Your not a likeable person, your a difficult person people wanna avoid.

Funny coming from you.

MikMaq

Probably the last person to use this phrase. Oh brother.
Or the first person that knows what he's talking about.

I have no issue admitting I'm a hard person to be around, it's not something that I've exactly kept secret.

MikMaq

When it comes to being muscular, people like to say he got muscles but no brain or he is taking shitloads of drugs, especially when they are twinks. They hate you for what they are not.

But he was in fact taking shit loads of drugs and turned into nothing the second he stopped juicing.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
I've noticed that people who are overweight think people who are in shape are really underweight.

By having this mentality, fat bastards can delude themselves that they're the ones who are normal.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
i personally know/have known a good number of people that i have never heard anyone ever say a bad word about.

but the thing this thread is about is being hated for what should be attractive qualities, you must be doing something else wrong if you think you're getting hated for these.

Yes...what I'm doing  "wrong" is being better looking and more muscular than 99% of the people on Earth.

Some people are just petty and jealous.  do you live in a bubble?

Perfect example. This is 25 years ago.  I'm at a bar, I see a girl from High School who I was good friends with..so I stop and say Hello to her, chat for a couple and say Hi to her friend..who makes a face. PS my friend was very pretty, new girl..average at best

As I'm walking away, it's crowded so I don't get far, and I hear the girl I don't know say to my friend " You KNOW him? i fucking HATE that guy."  my friend says "why? you never even met him."

and she gets all pissy and says "I don't know, i just hate him."  Stupid, small minded person. that's called PREJUDICE.   which was the big word before "racist" became the word.

MikMaq

Yes...what I'm doing  "wrong" is being better looking and more muscular than 99% of the people on Earth.

As I'm walking away, it's crowded so I don't get far, and I hear the girl I don't know say to my friend " You KNOW him? i fucking HATE that guy."  my friend says "why? you never even met him."

and she gets all pissy and says "I don't know, i just hate him."  Stupid, small minded person. that's called PREJUDICE.   which was the big word before "racist" became the word.
Lol this is why.

Delusional fuck you are.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Lol this is why.

Delusional fuck you are.

I'm easily one out of a 100, especially in my age demographic.

just because this upsets you  for no reason....doesn't make it any less of a FACT.

it's like somebody saying, "yes that's my Ferrari"  it just is

you should stop projecting your inferiority complex onto me, and try to improve yourself

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look

Perfect example. This is 25 years ago.  I'm at a bar, I see a girl from High School who I was good friends with..so I stop and say Hello to her, chat for a couple and say Hi to her friend..who makes a face. PS my friend was very pretty, new girl..average at best

as i said maybe it's to do with aura and projected energy. she couldn't put a finger on it but maybe a vibe she gets. have you ever met a person that doesn't actually do or say anything bad, but just something about their demeanor that you take a dislike to them.

not saying this is the case with you as i don't know you, but being good looking and having a good physique are things that should give you an advantage socially, we are naturally drawn/attracted to things and people that look good.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V

as i said maybe it's to do with aura and projected energy. she couldn't put a finger on it but maybe a vibe she gets. have you ever met a person that doesn't actually do or say anything bad, but just something about their demeanor that you take a dislike to them.

not saying this is the case with you as i don't know you, but being good looking and having a good physique are things that should give you an advantage socially, we are naturally drawn/attracted to things and people that look good.

Never met her.

your taking what I'm saying a little wrong...the vast majority of peopled  I get along great with.

my point is nothing is  100%

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay

Probably had the baseball cap on backwards, with tufts of his gray/shitty dye job hair sticking out, shitty teeth, upper body stiffly flexed atop scrawny legs. Not so hard to figure out.

Conker

• Getbig IV

Never met her.

your taking what I'm saying a little wrong...the vast majority of peopled  I get along great with.

my point is nothing is  100%

so you automatically assumed she disliked you because of how 'great' you look
do you think perhaps you may be a bit too preoccupied with your own appearance ?

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

She probably saw your mugshots online and couldn't place the face.

Conker

• Getbig IV
Probably had the baseball cap on backwards, with tufts of his gray/shitty dye job hair sticking out, shitty teeth, upper body stiffly flexed atop scrawny legs. Not so hard to figure out.

no disrespect to anyone here, but that image made me lol hard  ;D

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
I notice a lot of girls act "standoffish" but for some reason all the little old ladies love me.  Guess I'll be ok when I'm an old man..

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

I notice a lot of girls act "standoffish" but for some reason all the little old ladies love me.  Guess I'll be ok when I'm an old man..
You sound like an ugly bastard.

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
No not really.   And how do u sound ugly??

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
"Ever been hated on for being muscular/good looking/tall/tanned or all the above?"

Nope - but once a guy went to kick sand in my face and he kicked a rock instead and broke his toe. That's as close as I got.

che

• Getbig V
you should be getting love for possessing these qualities, if you are getting hate you must have a fked up aura and or projecting negative energy
I agree.
Women love me , guys want to be my friend , black dudes in the street or gym   tilt their  heads  up  and  say what's up .

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

No not really.   And how do u sound ugly??
Let's see...the part where you said girls don't like you and senile old ladies pity you?

Natural Man

• Getbig V

just because this upsets you  for no reason....doesn't make it any less of a FACT.

it's like somebody saying, "yes that's my Ferrari"  it just is

you should stop projecting your inferiority complex onto me, and try to improve yourself
the problem with you gregory, is that the day you ll have to stop using steroids for whatever reason, your whole world, life, will crumble.

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

I agree.
Women love me , guys want to be my friend , black dudes in the street or gym   tilt their  heads  up  and  say what's up .
And so what? You'd never make it in a White neighborhood.

che

• Getbig V
I'm easily one out of a 10000, especially in my age demographic.

FIXED

che

• Getbig V
And so what? You'd never make it in a White neighborhood.
;D

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
you should be getting love for possessing these qualities, if you are getting hate you must have a fked up aura and or projecting negative energy

X2

Guys who are big/muscular/handsome etc tend to be respected and admired by other men rather then hated.

Army of One obviously thinks people who just think he's an ass are jealous of him. ::)

MikMaq

it's like somebody saying, "yes that's my Ferrari"  it just is

Because most people your age wouldn't be juiced to the gills. Atleast anyone worth of respect.