Author Topic: For those who fear for the overtraining...  (Read 20293 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: For those who fear for the overtraining...
« Reply #175 on: June 22, 2008, 09:50:06 AM »
Kyomu, don't you think you peaked a long time ago? IMO it doesn't really matter what you do at this point - you're not going to grow much if at all.
Wow are you god? You know everything include my future huh?

Hah! I have never been 200lbs with this bodyfat level!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #176 on: June 22, 2008, 09:51:25 AM »
I believed the overtraining so much. But Paco says that it doesnt exist and just you are always sub-alimented.

Almost 3 hours workout everyday with super high intensity with tons of clean foods lead... this gain in only two weeks(without gears).

Discuss.

You are a friendly Nip and all, but you look like total shit. I realize that all Slopes are small and weak, so maybe in your country you have a decent build, but over here in the US we have coloreds who are twice your size who never work out or locked up in jail eating shit food etc. You should try another hobby dude, how are you at Ping Pong?
E

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #177 on: June 22, 2008, 09:52:49 AM »
Theres no god but god and Muhammed is his messenger.
Truer words have never been spoken.

$

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #178 on: June 22, 2008, 09:53:09 AM »
You are a friendly Nip and all, but you look like total shit. I realize that all Slopes are small and weak, so maybe in your country you have a decent build, but over here in the US we have coloreds who are twice your size who never work out or locked up in jail eating shit food etc. You should try another hobby dude, how are you at Ping Pong?

he looks great for a natural, what are u talking about?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: June 22, 2008, 09:55:49 AM »
van is right

at this point after some years of training under you...

you just dont grow

and its all about bodyfat, and the PUMP and the right foods/combined with calories that give you the balance of looking pumped and keeping lean

keep striving though, but they way you are striving with a low fat diet you definitly will not see superior leans and growth combo

being big is nothing if you cant keep the fat off while being big

as soon as you gain an ounce of fat you know you are doing something terribly wrong  ;D because when you gain fat, you want to lose it, and how do you lose it? reduction in calories or a new balance of nutrients. this is why a smart trainer should have abs year round, even people who have abs still have fat to lose to make there abs show alot more, you arent even in the beginning stages of having abs  :'(
A

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: June 22, 2008, 09:56:46 AM »
Truer words have never been spoken.

i actually liked the song. is that wrong?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #181 on: June 22, 2008, 09:59:03 AM »
wow. You are inferior as shit huh? 200lbs with around 12%bf is never ever small. Learn how to watch body.
I am not here to impress anybody. Just I wanted to share my experience and discuss and having fun thats it.
Everybody here was making proper comment about nutrition and training until now.
I am 100% sure that you are a skinny or fat. Cus big guy or decent body guy(Included Daddy Waddy) has never ever gave me a post like you did.
If I am wrong. Please post your pic. My Big American.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: June 22, 2008, 10:00:36 AM »
he looks great for a natural, what are u talking about?

Compare Kyomu, a guy who works out three hours a day, to your average negro gravedigger, who may or may not work out, both are natural. You trying to tell me that the nip looks better and is his three hours a day in the gym are paying off? I think he should focus his energy on online gaming or whatever the chinks are doing these days.

E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: June 22, 2008, 10:03:08 AM »
wow. You are inferior as shit huh? 200lbs with around 12%bf is never ever small. Learn how to watch body.
I am not here to impress anybody. Just I wanted to share my experience and discuss and having fun thats it.
Everybody here was making proper comment about nutrition and training until now.
I am 100% sure that you are a skinny or fat. Cus big guy or decent body guy(Included Daddy Waddy) has never ever gave me a post like you did.

I am small, never claimed otherwise. You just don't have what it takes to be a bodybuilder dude, Asians have shitty genes when compared to colored folks.
E

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: June 22, 2008, 10:03:37 AM »

kyomu is a good guy but his ego is killing himself from knowledge

kyomu thinks he is so great and is resisting a diet change at all costs , not realizing if you dont have abs you do in fact SUCK

size dont mean shit if you have no definition kyomu, this is why you need fats

kyomu people are trying to help you , when will you realize you have ALOT to learn about diet?
A

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #185 on: June 22, 2008, 10:04:36 AM »
van is right

at this point after some years of training under you...

you just dont grow

and its all about bodyfat, and the PUMP and the right foods/combined with calories that give you the balance of looking pumped and keeping lean

keep striving though, but they way you are striving with a low fat diet you definitly will not see superior leans and growth combo

being big is nothing if you cant keep the fat off while being big

as soon as you gain an ounce of fat you know you are doing something terribly wrong  ;D because when you gain fat, you want to lose it, and how do you lose it? reduction in calories or a new balance of nutrients. this is why a smart trainer should have abs year round, even people who have abs still have fat to lose to make there abs show alot more, you arent even in the beginning stages of having abs  :'(
No matter how you cry out. I will show my abs pics tomorrow while you guys are saying excuse that you cant be huge because of being natural.
My stomach is swelled a lot now with food. So I cant take pic. But In the morning in the first hour i can. 200lbs with abs. 171cm height

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: June 22, 2008, 10:05:39 AM »
kyomu we want you to succede

but great ones liek johnny falcon are going to laugh at you like a fortune cookie if you dont change

doing the same thing 3 hours a day has not made a drastic change dude

its your DIET that is lacking NOT your training.
A

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #187 on: June 22, 2008, 10:06:55 AM »
I am small, never claimed otherwise. You just don't have what it takes to be a bodybuilder dude, Asians have shitty genes when compared to colored folks.
So is it the reason for stop doing bbing?
Then "Ronnie is the only guy who can do BBIng. Because the rest are the losers".
Typical losers thought...

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #188 on: June 22, 2008, 10:08:10 AM »
kyomu we want you to succede

but great ones liek johnny falcon are going to laugh at you like a fortune cookie if you dont change

doing the same thing 3 hours a day has not made a drastic change dude

its your DIET that is lacking NOT your training.

Calm down mate. Its just a bbing. ;)
I can do what i want huh? ;)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: June 22, 2008, 10:08:19 AM »
No matter how you cry out. I will show my abs pics tomorrow while you guys are saying excuse that you cant be huge because of being natural.
My stomach is swelled a lot now with food. So I cant take pic. But In the morning in the first hour i can. 200lbs with abs. 171cm height

exactly why . because all that food you eat is just bloating you

with oils your waist is smaller. your caloric source is denser not bloat or stomach issues. you are a smooth soy sauce drinkin bastard!
A

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: June 22, 2008, 10:09:13 AM »
So is it the reason for stop doing bbing?
Then "Ronnie is the only guy who can do BBIng. Because the rest are the losers".
Typical losers thought...

That and because it is a homosexual activity. Seriously, why not try another hobby? Maybe something you can excel at? Bodybuilding with your shit genes makes about as much sense as being a race car driver when you can barely see out of your slanted eyes.
E

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: June 22, 2008, 10:11:20 AM »
That and because it is a homosexual activity. Seriously, why not try another hobby? Maybe something you can excel at? Bodybuilding with your shit genes makes about as much sense as being a race car driver when you can barely see out of your slanted eyes.

;D

Superion.Command.Destroy

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #192 on: June 22, 2008, 10:16:29 AM »
Wow are you god? You know everything include my future huh?

Hah! I have never been 200lbs with this bodyfat level!

How much has your competition weight increased through the years? How much muscle have you put on recently? Do you think the weight gain will translate to heavier contest weight?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #193 on: June 22, 2008, 10:17:45 AM »
I was a swimming competitor 7years. I have drawn more than 50 oil painting. I played tecno music by synthesizer from 1988 to 1992.
I did Kyokushin Karate for 3 years. And main hobby.....Not bbing..... Taoistic Meditation.
And my business and same time my hobby Japanese traditional Rice cake.
 Do I need more Mr racist?
Are you angry because even an inferior yellow man can beat a white guy like you? ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: June 22, 2008, 10:20:01 AM »
How much has your competition weight increased through the years? How much muscle have you put on recently? Do you think the weight gain will translate to heavier contest weight?

exactly

kyomus 'tracking' 'progress tracking' methods are HIGHLY INNEFECTIVE

the only way to properly track muscle gayning or losing is to stay near competition weight (semi shredded)

but kyomus is a fat ass and no where near competition weight

he is just eating and gayning weight=musclegayning

he is not accuratley tracking anything , kyomu is all ego
A

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #195 on: June 22, 2008, 10:20:42 AM »
Yes this gain yes. Because my bf percentage is not increasing that much but my weight and size yes. 3hours training and 20mins hard cardio...hard to be fat.
This is NOT my opinion but everybody(competitors) in my gym.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: June 22, 2008, 10:22:51 AM »
Yes this gain yes. Because my bf percentage is not increasing that much but my weight and size yes. 3hours training and 20mins hard cardio...hard to be fat.

you havent gained shit but water

ALL CONFIDENCE=kyomu

size is not impressive if you dont have any ab

A

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #197 on: June 22, 2008, 10:32:09 AM »
you havent gained shit but water

ALL CONFIDENCE=kyomu

size is not impressive if you dont have any ab

Hey Little by little you are becoming aggressive and competitive with me.
I just post my abs pic tomorrow.
So you keep on your great olive oil diet. And leave me alone ok?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #198 on: June 22, 2008, 10:44:24 AM »

When is your next contest? That's when you can accurately assess the gains. Without hormones you reach you limit very quickly unless you don't know how to train and eat. But you do and have been training for a long time. It's hard to put on much real muscle after a few years.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #199 on: June 22, 2008, 10:52:46 AM »
Kyomu. I don't agree with you - if you're natural - being trained by somebody whose scope of knowledge is confined to genetic superman on drugs for decades and how their bodies react to cetain training protocols...However, you have every right to do things your way and how you choose.

If you feel you're growing and learning..and are enriched by pushing yourself to the limits of your genetic boundaries ,then good for you.  I certainly don't think you deserve the kind of reception and negativity you're getting. I have no doubt that you will use it as motivation.
O