Author Topic: For those who fear for the overtraining...  (Read 20292 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: For those who fear for the overtraining...
« Reply #225 on: June 22, 2008, 12:58:24 PM »
he is a bodybuilder 4 sure, danyson. you dont have t step on stage to be a bodybuilder.  just like you dont gotta compete in the x games to be a snowboarder.

On Survivor when it said his name it said "gravedigger" over it. He probably does work out, but he doesn't prance around on a stage like a fairy like the Nip who drove his wife batshit. I only used him as an example to show the "Tiny Dancer" that his Asian genetics are nothing compared to Negro genetics.
E

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #226 on: June 22, 2008, 12:59:57 PM »
On Survivor when it said his name it said "gravedigger" over it. He probably does work out, but he doesn't prance around on a stage like a fairy like the Nip who drove his wife batshit. I only used him as an example to show the "Tiny Dancer" that his Asian genetics are nothing compared to Negro genetics.
i absolutely agree.  black guys have brutally unfair advantage in this sport.  BUT, that guys still trains and is not natural. and kyomu hasnt been on juuice since 93', so i think he looks damn good considering that he is basically a pure natural.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #227 on: June 22, 2008, 01:02:35 PM »
i absolutely agree.  black guys have brutally unfair advantage in this sport.  BUT, that guys still trains and is not natural. and kyomu hasnt been on juuice since 93', so i think he looks damn good considering that he is basically a pure natural.

You are not listening, Squadfather told me he was natural. Squad has about 100 times the knowledge you do, so I am going to listen to him. That is a direct comparison of a black dude who probably works out to Kyomu who works out three hours a day, both natural.
E

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #228 on: June 22, 2008, 01:03:21 PM »
You are not listening, Squadfather told me he was natural. Squad has about 100 times the knowledge you do, so I am going to listen to him. That is a direct comparison of a black dude who probably works out to Kyomu who works out three hours a day, both natural.
;D

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #229 on: June 22, 2008, 01:17:16 PM »
That and because it is a homosexual activity. Seriously, why not try another hobby? Maybe something you can excel at? Bodybuilding with your shit genes makes about as much sense as being a race car driver when you can barely see out of your slanted eyes.
Look like not only small, but also a coward too who always watching other peoples opinion.
I had several gays cloths when i was a club dancer and that was waaaaay before todays guidos wear them.
People told me that "Oh thats gay cloth." So what? Cool thing is cool. Period.
And now all those idiots wear like i used to. You guys mentality are so tied up by common sence. No creativity at all.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #230 on: June 22, 2008, 01:22:13 PM »
I have just started to workout 3 hours in these 2 weeks. So watchout.

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #231 on: June 22, 2008, 09:21:04 PM »
no offence but kyomu pawns that black guy in size,shoulder to waist-ratio, legs, back, everything
the black guy has abs and white teeth, why the hell are you even comparing the two?
LOCAL GYM HERO

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #232 on: June 22, 2008, 09:32:58 PM »

thats only true in 'enhanced' bodybuilding where blacks have 'constitutions like a horse' and can take a shitload of drugs without dying or whatever sideeffects AAS have.
LOCAL GYM HERO

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #233 on: June 23, 2008, 04:48:02 AM »
even this leaner pic i still had high fat

This is Waddy at his best.
Q

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #234 on: June 23, 2008, 10:27:13 AM »

The Falcon masta looks great there indeed
Air Falcon

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: June 23, 2008, 04:05:00 PM »

The Falcon masta looks great there indeed

be prepared to see much better than my previous best

i learning that polyunsaturated fats like pb are good for energy and must be burned off 2 calories per 1 rep

monounsaturates like olive oil , i dont really use that for energy or try to metabolize in a workout. i just know that 3/4th cup to 1 cup (when my activity is a little more) is the best amount, still very high calories

the pb and polys is what you DONT want to base a diet off of, polys cause inflamation wich is not good if over done but IS good if you are low and need energy bad to workout . a tad bit of honey added is perfecto. i like doing 1/2 cup of pb at a time with some honey thats about 700 calories, i simply eat half then do 150 squats wich equals 300 calories or so, then eat the other half later and do another 150-200 reps or go play basketball. pb is GREAT if you need explosive quick energy for lifting weights or playing ball, if you dont have enough polys in the system you get sluggish and cant explode as well

the monos are the kind of energy that i call slow pace energy, like if i need something on the stomach if im just chilling out or just working

lastly monos are essential for JOINTS issues or any pains, wich is ALL inflamations! and its essential for fatloss

im only getting 6 eggs a day and only about 20 or so grams of protien from the pb. so only about 60 grams of protien with no real loss in power. i guess with the shitload of mono fats , it is saving the protien, thus protien isnt getting converted , its doin its job as a protien, saved by the monos

also fruit /banans for energy 1 banan is 100 calories or so , so i simply burn half that with 50 reps of something, when i get tired of eating the bananas for energy/repetitions , ill do the pb and honey. great method , try it now !
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: June 23, 2008, 04:42:53 PM »
the great johnny falcon has spoken!

ask yourself

how are you feeling?
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: June 23, 2008, 04:44:30 PM »

ask yourself

how are you feeling?

epic free wisdom in th above post by the great world savior johnny falcon will fall on many deaf ears

only the masters of intelligence will catch the feathers left behind , to craft into a monumental thought of there own!
A

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #238 on: June 23, 2008, 04:46:23 PM »

ask yourself

how are you feeling?

Like I lost time that I can't get back, now that I've read your useless post.

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #239 on: June 23, 2008, 04:50:20 PM »

Yeah that was DaddyWaddy... before he sniffed to many paint fumes, got abducted by Nibru, lost 15lbs of muscle and became Falcon.