Author Topic: new here Need some advice  (Read 3627 times)

BiG_Bob

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
new here Need some advice
« on: March 17, 2013, 06:05:05 PM »
I have been in the gym for years now.  I feel like I need some AAS to push past this plateau.   I have 12 week cycle consisting of test E and d bols.

Heres my question.    How bad are the sides from a simple cycle.   I am 6.2 and currently weight 263 with roughly 20% bf.  Maybe less but certainly no more.        I use to work out just for fun but now I am very interested in BB as a hobby only.    I have a passion for sculpting my body now.  I look forward to your advice.  Thanks

underworld defender

• Getbig II
Re: new here Need some advice
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 10:04:56 PM »
i did the same cycle for my first one as well.

sides were minimal...little bit of back-acne...but quite a bit of bloat. (my diet was shit)
didnt experience any gyno.

its a very good first cycle.

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 10:09:19 PM »
I have been in the gym for years now.  I feel like I need some AAS to push past this plateau.   I have 12 week cycle consisting of test E and d bols.

Heres my question.    How bad are the sides from a simple cycle.   I am 6.2 and currently weight 263 with roughly 20% bf.  Maybe less but certainly no more.        I use to work out just for fun but now I am very interested in BB as a hobby only.    I have a passion for sculpting my body now.  I look forward to your advice.  Thanks

Hey buddy welcome. In my honest opinion, and this is the general consensus here on getbig, you are too fat to get on that type of cycle. If you have a passion for bodybuilding, focus on your diet and training right now, and try and get to about 12 or 13 percent naturally. Diet and training are absolutely vital to any cycle. If these two things are not perfect, or close to, you will just get even fatter. Test E and especially dbol retain a lot of water. And if you are at 20 percent, your diet is not where it needs to be. Get that straight, focus on eating right and once you are comfortable with that, and you have lost some of that fat naturally, then get on your cycle.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 02:41:28 PM »
You gotta start somewhere. 14% bf ok. Add a little T3 and adex to that cycle.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2013, 03:23:30 AM »
Hi guys and thanks for the advice.   Ive been doing my fat with a cheap home caliper and I guess I want doing it quite right.  I had a personal trainer do it for me this morning at the gym  turns out Im 14%   Now I had already eaten breakfast and had some water so I didnt ask if that would throw off the numbers. 

So, your 263lb@14% BF natural? Lets see some pics.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2013, 10:43:39 PM »
i can believe that claim for a natty no problem at all.

i was heavier than that as natty with bit more fat.

but only if the guy is about 6 foot tall.

getting size as natty is not a big problem, youll just be fat.

keeping the size when dieting down is the problem for naturals.

if he does diet on gear, he will be 220 or so at 6%,if hes true 14% now.if he diets natty he will be ,lol, 180 at 6%.

Your BF estimates are WAAAAY off. No one in the entire world is 260@14% BF natural unless they are at least 7ft tall. Not going to happen.

Still waiting for pic confirmation.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2013, 10:32:40 PM »
man, was 260 lbs with visible abs after 3 years off TRAINING, not just steroids, but off training.

ofc its possible for a natty to be 14% at 260lbs, esp if theyre over 6feet(i am).

we have a guy at my gym whos been off for years, so, not exactly a natty, but clean for years, guy is bigger than me,and only couple percent fatter than me.

naturals can get quite big and thick, that isnt a problem, the problem for natties is, when they strat dieting, all the muscle goes the hell along with the lost fat.

another frend of mine is natural, short guy,5ft8-9, 220-230lbs, pretty lean, and hes actually trying to loose some size he feels hes bigger than he wants to be.yes he wants to lose musclemass, he has bigger legs than some of the small pros in the gym.

theres many different kinds of genetic types.

this guy is 6ft3 and 260, that equals something like a soft 230 at 6ft, this is absolutely no problem for a natural.

no problem being relative term, still takes years of training and being dedicated to diet.

cbuzz, no offense, man, but the way you look in your pic there, i looked better before i knew gyms exist,when i still was a tennis player.im not even joking.

theres ppl who are born to this, then theres ppl who are made for this, then theres ppl who only shine in this when on gear and then theres many many who plain and simply arent born for this training stuff.

Don't hate man. Your exaggerating & you know it. I think you've been on the peptides a bit to long & they are effecting your brain. 230 is not possible for 6ft guy without being >20% fat. I don't believe a word of what you say. Been in the game to long son. You've got a lot to learn about natural lifting & the limits of the human body without steroids.

You've never looked better than me when you were natural & I do not believe steroid users when they claim otherwise. They are liars.

Hope this helps man.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2013, 10:16:25 PM »
here is me natural:

this is pumped alright, but this is straight after 4 months in jail with the shittiest food imagineable for training, and uhm, no training, besides what one can do in the cell on his own(curling coke bottles etc).

thats some 200lbs with abs.not extremly lean, but yeah.4months off diet,of training off gear,off everything.

im 6ft, lets say that is 10% bodyfat there, could easy get 230 way way before i hit 20% bodyfat.

even if i only gained pure fat on the way to 230,id still be less than 20%.

genetics,they do exist and play a role.and i know other ppl who are clean(not lifetime natural )who are lot bigger than that.

I have come to the conclusion you are a compulsive liar. I don't believe a word you say man. Sorry.

Hope this helps further posts of yours.

BiG_Bob

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2013, 02:46:22 PM »
so should I start my cycle or lose some more fat first

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2013, 04:38:37 PM »

ive always felt you should start lean, even if you lose some size you'll gain it back quickly but you'll be leaner than before, and then you'll keep growing past what you had, hopefully maintaining bf or losing it even

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2013, 10:35:40 AM »

I think the leaner you are when you start a cycle the better.  Plus it will teach you to be on point with your diet and once you hop on cycle you can just adjust your calories a little and keep getting leaner.

8)

BiG_Bob

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2013, 09:38:23 PM »
Im running out of steam. Ive hit a wall and need to push past this plateau.   I really want to be lean when I start but hey i was about 30% and im down to 15% now.  thats pretty good lol

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2013, 08:53:17 AM »
here is me natural:

this is pumped alright, but this is straight after 4 months in jail with the shittiest food imagineable for training, and uhm, no training, besides what one can do in the cell on his own(curling coke bottles etc).

thats some 200lbs with abs.not extremly lean, but yeah.4months off diet,of training off gear,off everything.

im 6ft, lets say that is 10% bodyfat there, could easy get 230 way way before i hit 20% bodyfat.

even if i only gained pure fat on the way to 230,id still be less than 20%.

genetics,they do exist and play a role.and i know other ppl who are clean(not lifetime natural )who are lot bigger than that.

that's 8% right there

BiG_Bob

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2013, 05:21:06 PM »
Im running out of steam. Ive hit a wall and need to push past this plateau.   I really want to be lean when I start but hey i was about 30% and im down to 15% now.  thats pretty good lol
Thoughts???