Author Topic: Police State - Official Thread  (Read 983189 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Police State - Official Thread
« Reply #4725 on: December 06, 2019, 05:07:07 PM »

Read about this. 
Horrible.

More innocent people ("civilians" as cops called them) killed... I doubt any cops will face murder charges for the death of innocents,as usual. They'll probably pat each other in the back and get a medal or a promotion for their "bravery". Apparently it was more important to them that no cops died during the shootout:

’They murdered him:’ Family of UPS driver killed in shootout lashes out at police

While mourning his death, the family of the UPS driver killed in Thursday’s shootout in Miramar is also lashing out at police who they believe are responsible for the loss of life.

“They murdered him,” Joe Merino, the stepfather of Frank Ordonez, told Local 10 News. “I hope you can understand that and how I feel because it could have been prevented.”

While admitting he’s not a police officer, Merino wondered why there was a rush to open fire at the truck before other options were considered.

“I have common sense, like we all do, and it shows me, where’s the protocol? Where was protocol? Where was SWAT? Where was the hostage negotiator? Where was the sniper?” Merino said. “They shot him dead!"

Merino believes police failed to consider the innocent victims, including his stepson, during the incident.

“The negligence, the irresponsibility, the lack of life, the lack of concern," Merino said. “The disregard for life for the victim.”

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2019/12/06/they-murdered-him-family-of-ups-driver-killed-in-shootout-lashes-out-at-police/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4726 on: December 07, 2019, 06:10:58 PM »
"Only the finest people".

Just 10 years for raping a 12 year old! Another child rapist cop that got a sweet plea deal...

Ex-Cy-Fair ISD officer sentenced to 10 years in rape of 12-year-old

An ex-Cypress-Fairbanks ISD police officer was sentenced to 10 years in prison Tuesday for the rape of a 12-year-old Deer Park girl he lured to a hotel after meeting online.

Bastida resigned from the police department shortly after being accused of rape.

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Ex-Cy-Fair-ISD-officer-sentenced-to-10-years-in-14878706.php

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4727 on: December 07, 2019, 06:22:05 PM »
Notice the disclaimer in the article, the cops lied as they usually do to cover up their crimes.
That female cop is a prime example of today's dangerous cops: power tripping fools, zero self control, full of ego, escalating the situation instead of de-escalating, quick to resort to violence and still managing to harm innocents.

Bodycam video shows Greenville deputy shot suspect's mother inside Greer home

An earlier version of this story included incorrect information provided by the Greenville County Sheriff's Office that no wrongdoing was found from an internal-affairs investigation. A spokesman for the Sheriff's Office later said the deputy did violate the agency's arrest policy.

Newly released body camera footage shows a Greenville County Sheriff's Office deputy shot a shoplifting suspect's mother during a heated confrontation inside a Greer home.

The mother remains hospitalized a month and a half after the Oct. 20 incident, according to the suspect's attorney.

The deputy was found to have violated the agency's arrest policy, according to the Sheriff's Office.

The State Law Enforcement Division is investigating the case.

https://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/news/local/south-carolina/2019/12/04/bodycam-video-shows-greenville-sc-deputy-shot-suspect-mother-during-tense-scene-inside-greer-home/2597237001/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4728 on: December 09, 2019, 02:16:04 PM »
Another one...

Maryland cop charged with multiple counts of rape, suspended without pay

A Maryland police officer has been arrested and charged by his own police department for alleged rape.

Anthony Westerman, a 25-year-old officer with the Baltimore County Police Department, was charged with two counts of second-degree rape and three counts of second-degree assault, officials said in a news release on Sunday.

Although the police statement did not elaborate on when the alleged situations took place, WBAL-TV reports one incident happened on Oct. 4, 2017, and another happened on June 6, 2019.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/maryland-cop-charged-multiple-rapes

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4729 on: December 09, 2019, 02:20:53 PM »
As is usual is such cases, the violent gang members faced no charges. But if the "good cop" saw the assault by these criminals why did he not arrest them on the spot (and use appropriate force if they resisted) instead of just testifying against them afterwards? Why did he allow the man to be assaulted and tortured by these violent criminals while he watched?

Good Cop Quits, Crosses Blue Line After Video Shows Fellow Cops Allow K9 to Maul Innocent Man

St. Paul, MN — On the night of June 24, 2016, Frank Baker ‘fit the description’ of a ‘black man’ in the area, so he was attacked by police and their K9. For several minutes, Baker was beaten, tasered, and viciously mauled by their K9. Also at the scene that fateful night was officer Tony Spencer — whose dashcam recorded the violent assault on Baker, who was entirely innocent.

That night, Spencer and his partner responded to a call, which ended up being fake, about a man with dreadlocks wearing a white t-shirt and armed with a gun.
When they arrived on the scene, Spencer and his partner saw Baker and realized he did not look like a suspect.

“There are about 50 people who would have matched that description that night,” Spencer said of Baker. “He is not acting agitated. To me, he does not appear to be engaged in a fight. He did not appear to have run from a fight … so we continue to roll through.”

However, just after they passed Baker, two less experienced and far more violent cops showed up, pulled out their guns, and unleashed a dog.
Because police said Baker was slow to respond when showing his hands, officer Brian Ficcandenti let loose the K9, ‘Falco.’

“I’m thinking he (Ficcadenti) saw something we didn’t see or missed and is now performing a felony-style stop,” Spencer recalled. “As I turn the car and see the dog pulling out this man from the cars, I recognize it’s (Baker). I can clearly see there’s nothing in his hand as he comes between the cars.”

While having his flesh literally torn from his body, Ficcandenti is heard encouraging the dog. “Get him, buddy. Good,” said the officer. “Get him.”

The dashcam then captured the following beat down — after Baker had been mauled. When officer Brett Palkowitsch exited the vehicle, he ran over to the innocent man and began kicking and stomping Baker’s ribs.
Baker’s legs were so severely injured during the attack that he spent weeks in the hospital recovering. He also suffered several broken ribs and collapsed lungs.

According to his attorney Robert Bennett, the dog tore “hunks of flesh” as its teeth bit “down to the bone” of Baker’s legs.

After watching his fellow officers do this to an innocent person, Spencer could no longer stand it and decided to become a good cop. He crossed the thin blue line and testified against the officers who nearly killed an innocent man.

“It was very difficult because it was something I had been programmed throughout my career to never do,” Spencer, 46, told Ruben Rosario from Twin Cities.
“But I decided that the right thing to do was tell Mr. Baker’s story,” he added as he looked away momentarily, tears starting to form in his eyes, explained Rosario. “I owed it to him. How do you explain to that guy what happened to him was justified?”

Spencer, who felt horrible after watching his fellow officers do this to an innocent man, he visited Baker in the hospital.

“He had these big tears in his eyes,” Spencer noticed. “He was still having trouble breathing. And then he tells me: ‘I know there are good cops and there are bad cops. The thing is I know what you guys are up against out there. I know what St. Paul cops deal with. I live in that area. I love my St. Paul cops. The dog thing I almost get because I did not come out as quick as I probably should have. But those kicks he did were bogus.’ ”

Sadly, the officer who released the dog was not fired and remains on the force. As for officer Palkowitsch, who kicked the innocent Baker as he bled out, he will likely be getting his job back. Neither of the cops faced any charges.

“We are the department that brought (cop killer) Guy Harvey Baker to jail alive,” Spencer said. “That’s what the community expects of us. The younger cops don’t understand the legacy of the department. In our darkest hour on our worst day, we brought in that guy alive. And he did not have seven broken ribs and two collapsed lungs, did he? And he killed two of our cops.”

Because of Spencer’s testimony, which was described as the entire department against him and his partner, Baker received the largest settlement for police misconduct in the history of St. Paul. Attorneys for Frank Arnal Baker said Monday that they have a verbal agreement with the city for $2 million for the case. The agreement, they noted, has yet to be signed by all parties, reports the pioneer press.

Officer Spencer is the epitome of a good cop as he was unafraid of pointing out the crimes of his fellow cops against an innocent member of society — whom they ostensibly protect.

However, that good cop is now gone and he will, like he alluded to above, be replaced by “younger cops [who] don’t understand the legacy of the department” who are more prone to destroy first and attempt to justify later.

Below is a video showing the type of legacy the new cops intend to leave for the St. Paul police department — and it is terrifying.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/good-cop-quits-video-shows-fellow-cops-allow-k9-maul-innocent-man-nearly-death/

The maximum sentence of 10 years is not enough.

Jury Convicts St. Paul Police Officer of Excessive Force

Today, a federal jury convicted Brett Palkowitsch, 32, an officer with the St. Paul Police Department, of using excessive force against an unarmed civilian, announced Assistant Attorney General Eric Dreiband of the Civil Rights Division and FBI Minneapolis Special Agent in Charge Jill Sanborn.

“The behavior of the defendant will not be tolerated and the Department of Justice will seek to prosecute those who abuse their power,” said Assistant Attorney General Eric Dreiband for the Civil Rights Division. “We commend the officers who came forward and brought about the opening of the investigation. We also thank our law enforcement partners who assisted in this case.”

"Law enforcement officers receive certain powers from the government so they can protect the rights of the citizens they serve," said FBI Minneapolis Special Agent in Charge, Jill Sanborn.  "When an individual officer’s actions violate that trust, he or she should be held accountable which the jury confirmed with today's verdict. We thank all those who assisted on this case," Sanborn added.

The evidence presented at trial established that the Defendant and other officers responded to a 911 call alleging that an unidentified black male with dreadlocks and a white t-shirt had been involved in a street fight and was carrying a gun. Upon their arrival on scene, officers found no evidence of any street fight, but they noticed one man who matched that general description, sitting in his car talking on a cellphone. One of the responding officers, along with his police K-9, approached the man’s car and, without identifying himself as a police officer, yelled at the man to get out. The man, later identified as Frank Baker, got out of the car, as the officer yelled commands and the police K-9 barked loudly at him. Seven seconds later, the officer released the K-9, which took Mr. Baker to the ground and began mauling his leg. While Mr. .Baker was on the ground, screaming in pain, the Defendant arrived and kicked Mr. Baker three times in the ribs. The defendant’s kicks broke seven of Mr. Baker’s ribs and caused both of his lungs to collapse, putting him in critical condition. Officers found no gun at the scene and no evidence that Mr. Baker, a 52-year-old grandfather who lived in the neighborhood, had been involved in any fight.

Two of the officers who witnessed the defendant’s actions that night, Officers Joseph Dick and Anthony Spencer, reported the Defendant to their supervisor. Mr. Dick and Mr. Spencer both testified for the government at trial, about the defendant’s use of force and about harassment and retaliation they suffered after stepping forward to report a fellow officer. Dick, Spencer, and a third officer from the scene told the jury that they saw no legitimate reason for the defendant’s kicks. Additionally, officers testified that the defendant boasted afterward about having kicked Mr. Baker.

Following more than two weeks of trial, the jury in the U.S. District Court in St. Paul, MN, deliberated for 11 hours before finding the Defendant guilty of using excessive force.

The Defendant faces a maximum sentence of 10 years in federal prison. A sentencing hearing will be scheduled after the completion of a presentence investigation by the United States Probation Office. 

This case was investigated by the Minneapolis Division of the FBI, and was prosecuted by Special Litigation Counsel Christopher J. Perras and Trial Attorney Zachary Dembo of the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/jury-convicts-st-paul-police-officer-excessive-force

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4730 on: December 09, 2019, 05:11:26 PM »
This line of work seems to attract a lot of perverts.

Texas deputy arrested for alleged 'unlawful strip searches' of 6 women in less than 2 weeks

A Texas sheriff’s deputy has been arrested on charges that he unlawfully strip-searched at least six women in less than two weeks. Floyd Berry, 49, was arrested Saturday and charged with three misdemeanor counts of official oppression, investigators said in a news release, cited by the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Berry, an 18-year veteran with the Bexar County Sheriff’s office, was placed on leave after multiple people came forward alleging misconduct. Officials said Berry had “unlawfully strip-searched” six women while on patrol in late November and early December, the release said.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-deputy-alleged-unlawful-strip-searches

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4731 on: December 09, 2019, 05:51:36 PM »
More innocent people ("civilians" as cops called them) killed... I doubt any cops will face murder charges for the death of innocents,as usual. They'll probably pat each other in the back and get a medal or a promotion for their "bravery". Apparently it was more important to them that no cops died during the shootout:

’They murdered him:’ Family of UPS driver killed in shootout lashes out at police

While mourning his death, the family of the UPS driver killed in Thursday’s shootout in Miramar is also lashing out at police who they believe are responsible for the loss of life.

“They murdered him,” Joe Merino, the stepfather of Frank Ordonez, told Local 10 News. “I hope you can understand that and how I feel because it could have been prevented.”

While admitting he’s not a police officer, Merino wondered why there was a rush to open fire at the truck before other options were considered.

“I have common sense, like we all do, and it shows me, where’s the protocol? Where was protocol? Where was SWAT? Where was the hostage negotiator? Where was the sniper?” Merino said. “They shot him dead!"

Merino believes police failed to consider the innocent victims, including his stepson, during the incident.

“The negligence, the irresponsibility, the lack of life, the lack of concern," Merino said. “The disregard for life for the victim.”

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2019/12/06/they-murdered-him-family-of-ups-driver-killed-in-shootout-lashes-out-at-police/

I can absolutely imagine how the family of Frank Ordonez feels with regards to his probably unnecessary death. My heart goes out to them.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4732 on: December 09, 2019, 09:19:13 PM »
https://summit.news/2019/12/09/never-trumper-rick-wilson-suggests-putting-anti-vaxxers-in-re-education-camps/

Wilson was responding to an NBC News story about how people who question the safety of vaccines are now taking their fight “offline” due to mass censorship by the likes of Facebook and are “harassing doctors and private citizens.”

“Anti-vaxxers are a scourge and a strong argument for re-education camps, the immediate seizure of their property, and putting their children into protective custody,” responded Wilson.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4733 on: December 14, 2019, 12:29:27 PM »
The first source is a notable hub of anti-police rhetoric so take it with a grain of salt.

Hialeah Police Officer Charged with Civil Rights Violations

A federal grand jury in Miami, Florida, yesterday returned a two-count indictment against Hialeah Police Department Officer Jesus Manuel Menocal Jr, 32,  for depriving two women of their civil rights.

According to the indictment, in June of 2015, while working as a police officer with the Hialeah Police Department in Florida, Officer Menocal is alleged to have willfully deprived a minor female of her right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures when, for his own sexual gratification, he directed her to remove her clothing. The indictment further alleges that the offense included kidnapping, and the use and threatened use of a dangerous weapon.

On another date in 2015, while working as a police officer, Officer Menocal is also alleged to have exposed himself to a woman and grabbed her.  This offense also included the use and threatened use of a dangerous weapon.

Menocal is scheduled to have his initial appearance today at 2 P.M. before U.S. Magistrate Judge Jacqueline Becerra (Case No. 19-20822-CR-Williams/Torres).

This investigation remains ongoing. Anyone with additional information is encouraged to call the FBI’s Miami Field Office at 754.703.2000.

An indictment is merely a formal accusation of criminal conduct. The defendant is presumed innocent unless proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law.

The indictment was announced by Assistant Attorney General Eric Dreiband, U.S. Attorney Ariana Fajardo Orshan, and FBI Special Agent in Charge, George Piro, who also acknowledged the efforts of the Hialeah Police Department and the Miami Dade County State Attorney’s Office.

This case is being prosecuted by Assistant U.S. Attorneys Ilham Hosseini and Edward N. Stamm of the Southern District of Florida and Special Litigation Counsel Samantha Trepel of the Civil Rights Division of the U.S. Department of Justice.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/hialeah-police-officer-charged-civil-rights-violations

The title of the first article doesn't fully convey the seriousness of the crimes so here is another article. It sounds like the prosecutor should also be investigated for covering up the crimes.

FBI arrests Hialeah cop accused of sexual assault by four women and girls

FBI agents walked into Hialeah’s police department Friday morning and arrested a decorated officer, Sgt. Jesús Menocal Jr., who has faced allegations over the past four years that he sexually assaulted and threatened four girls and women.

By the afternoon, federal prosecutors had charged Menocal with violating the civil rights of two women, one a minor, by unlawfully detaining them and pressuring them for sex while working as a police officer. He is also accused of threatening them with the use of a dangerous weapon, his police-issued firearm.

The two-count civil rights indictment carries up to life in prison — because of a “kidnapping” factor — on the first charge and up to 10 years on the second. Following a hearing in federal court, Menocal, 32, received a $250,000 bond co-signed by his wife and father, a former chief of police in Sweetwater. He faces an arraignment hearing on Wednesday. He must surrender his firearms and concealed weapons permit.

Menocal had survived an earlier investigation by the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office in 2016, when prosecutors declined to file sexual battery and false imprisonment charges against him. But the FBI’s public integrity squad took up the case, focusing on whether he used his authority as a police officer to pressure the girls and women into having sex with him.

The long-running allegations against Menocal gained new attention in November when the Herald published an investigation into how Velázquez, the chief, and state prosecutors handled his case. The Herald investigation determined that the lead prosecutor for the state attorney’s office did not interview three of the four accusers and lost portions of the case file. It also found that Velázquez brought Menocal back to active duty before he was formally cleared and did not discipline him despite sustaining an internal affairs complaint.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/hialeah/article238346583.html

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4734 on: December 14, 2019, 12:35:55 PM »
Oh look, another one. "Only the finest people".

Tennessee sheriff's deputy indicted on 44 charges including rape, sexual battery amid ongoing lawsuits

A Chattanooga-area sheriff's deputy has been charged with more than 40 counts ranging from rape and sexual battery to oppression and extortion.

Daniel Wilkey, 26, was indicted on 44 charges stemming from allegations of inappropriate behavior and assault while he was working for the Hamilton County Sheriff's Office, the Associated Press reports.

Hamilton County Sheriff Jim Hammond told news outlets he was notified on Tuesday that a grand jury had indicted Wilkey, AP reports.

Wilkey has been named, along with other HCSO deputies, in four lawsuits that accuse him of misconduct during traffic stops. The alleged misconduct ranges from a forced baptism, groping underage girls and an illegal, forcible drug search, AP reports.

In July, dashboard camera footage appeared to show Wilkey and another deputy involved in a strip search of a man on the side of the road in Soddy-Daisy.

Wilkey faces an excessive force lawsuit related to the stop in which the defendant says the effects of the search required treatment for anal contusions and surgery on a previously-untreated hernia.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/crime/2019/12/11/chattanooga-hamilton-county-daniel-wilkey-deputy-charged-rape-extortion-indicted/4402076002/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4735 on: December 14, 2019, 06:53:25 PM »
Google Hands Feds 1,500 Phone Locations In Unprecedented ‘Geofence’ Search

Two dead dogs and more than $50,000 in damaged property were just some of the casualties of arsons carried out across Milwaukee, Wisconsin, throughout 2018 and 2019.

To find the perpetrators, officers from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) demanded Google supply records of user devices in the respective locations at the times the arsons took place, Forbes has learned. Though federal agents had used the technique before, they’d never received such a data haul back from Google.

The requests, outlined in two search warrants obtained by Forbes, demanded to know which specific Google customers were located in areas covering 29,387 square meters (or 3 hectares) during a total of nine hours for the four separate incidents. Unbeknownst to many Google users, if they have “location history” turned on, their whereabouts are stored by the tech giant in a database called SensorVault.

In this case, Google found 1,494 device identifiers in SensorVault, sending them to the ATF to comb through. In terms of numbers, that’s unprecedented for this form of search. It illustrates how Google can pinpoint a large number of mobile phones in a brief period of time and hand over that information to the government. Previous Forbes reporting has shown searches across far wider areas.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2019/12/11/google-gives-feds-1500-leads-to-arsonist-smartphones-in-unprecedented-geofence-search/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4736 on: December 15, 2019, 03:28:34 AM »
This would lessen itself if more were held accountable

Oh look, another one. "Only the finest people".

Tennessee sheriff's deputy indicted on 44 charges including rape, sexual battery amid ongoing lawsuits

A Chattanooga-area sheriff's deputy has been charged with more than 40 counts ranging from rape and sexual battery to oppression and extortion.

Daniel Wilkey, 26, was indicted on 44 charges stemming from allegations of inappropriate behavior and assault while he was working for the Hamilton County Sheriff's Office, the Associated Press reports.

Hamilton County Sheriff Jim Hammond told news outlets he was notified on Tuesday that a grand jury had indicted Wilkey, AP reports.

Wilkey has been named, along with other HCSO deputies, in four lawsuits that accuse him of misconduct during traffic stops. The alleged misconduct ranges from a forced baptism, groping underage girls and an illegal, forcible drug search, AP reports.

In July, dashboard camera footage appeared to show Wilkey and another deputy involved in a strip search of a man on the side of the road in Soddy-Daisy.

Wilkey faces an excessive force lawsuit related to the stop in which the defendant says the effects of the search required treatment for anal contusions and surgery on a previously-untreated hernia.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/crime/2019/12/11/chattanooga-hamilton-county-daniel-wilkey-deputy-charged-rape-extortion-indicted/4402076002/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4737 on: December 16, 2019, 12:59:41 AM »
This "profession" seems to attract child abusers. Ordinary people would have been arrested on the spot and most likely jailed if they attacked a child like that. But this "brave hero" is still out there and enjoys paid vacation.

SRO on paid administrative leave after video of student being thrown, dragged surfaces

Law enforcement authorities in Vance County told the Associated Press on Sunday that a school resource officer has been placed on paid administrative leave after school surveillance video showed him violently slamming a middle school student to the ground twice before dragging him off camera.

School district officials reported the officer to authorities Thursday.

The incident was captured on video shot inside the school. The video shows a student wearing a red top and the school resource officer in uniform walking toward the camera side by side. The officer stops, reaches out, lifts the student against the wall, flips the child head-down and slams the child to the floor. The officer then bends over, drags the student to a standing position and lets him drop a second time. As the video ends, the officer drags the student toward the camera. The officer appears to be dragging the student by the shirt.

https://www.wral.com/vance-county-deeply-concerned-by-video-that-shows-school-resource-officer-throwing-dragging-middle-school-student/18831501/

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4738 on: December 16, 2019, 09:02:26 AM »
This "profession" seems to attract child abusers. Ordinary people would have been arrested on the spot and most likely jailed if they attacked a child like that. But this "brave hero" is still out there and enjoys paid vacation.

SRO on paid administrative leave after video of student being thrown, dragged surfaces

Law enforcement authorities in Vance County told the Associated Press on Sunday that a school resource officer has been placed on paid administrative leave after school surveillance video showed him violently slamming a middle school student to the ground twice before dragging him off camera.

School district officials reported the officer to authorities Thursday.

The incident was captured on video shot inside the school. The video shows a student wearing a red top and the school resource officer in uniform walking toward the camera side by side. The officer stops, reaches out, lifts the student against the wall, flips the child head-down and slams the child to the floor. The officer then bends over, drags the student to a standing position and lets him drop a second time. As the video ends, the officer drags the student toward the camera. The officer appears to be dragging the student by the shirt.

https://www.wral.com/vance-county-deeply-concerned-by-video-that-shows-school-resource-officer-throwing-dragging-middle-school-student/18831501/

We’ve said it over & over Again
There is a Massive Problem in Law Enforcement
Either the Job power / privileges / gang mentality Corrupts them
Or it Attract Bullies & Cowards Who Need the Badge / uniform / Gang to Protect them.

It’s Sickening Behaviour over & over again.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4739 on: December 16, 2019, 09:45:33 AM »
Holy crap - he could have killed that kid 

We’ve said it over & over Again
There is a Massive Problem in Law Enforcement
Either the Job power / privileges / gang mentality Corrupts them
Or it Attract Bullies & Cowards Who Need the Badge / uniform / Gang to Protect them.

It’s Sickening Behaviour over & over again.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4740 on: December 17, 2019, 04:03:52 PM »
Scanning obituaries to break into and burglarize homes while the families were at a funeral... How much lower can these people go?

Former Jefferson Co. sheriff’s deputy accused of burglarizing homes when residents were attending funerals

A charge of felony burglary has been filed against former Jefferson County Sheriff’s Deputy Janelle Gericke.

According to a news release, sheriff’s office personnel discovered evidence that led officials to suspect Gericke, 29, may be involved in illegal conduct while off duty. Specifically, “evidence showed she may have attempted to gain access to a house without consent.”

The criminal complaint against Gericke says these attempts to gain access to homes “occurred while the homeowners were attending the funeral of a family member. In such instances, the deceased person’s online obituary listed the homeowners as surviving relatives along with the date and time of funeral services. If confronted, Gericke would explain that she was there to complete a transaction arising from Facebook.”

https://fox6now.com/2019/12/17/former-jefferson-co-sheriffs-deputy-accused-of-burglarizing-homes-when-residents-were-attending-funerals/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4741 on: December 17, 2019, 04:07:59 PM »
Former Austin officer VonTrey Clark pleads guilty to killing pregnant girlfriend in 2015

Conditions of Clark's plea agreement include that he loses his right to an appeal, enters a guilty plea and that he will receive life in prison without parole.

The prosecutors read the document Clark signed, which stated Freddie Lee Smith killed Dean. The document stated that Smith's gun misfired, Smith returned and fired the gun again and then the scene was staged to look like a drug deal gone bad.

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/crime/vontrey-clark-trial-austin-texas-move-forward

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4742 on: December 17, 2019, 05:05:05 PM »
Ordinary people go to prison for "lying" to law enforcement, which is usually what they get charged with when the government or the cops can't make any other charges stick. Here we see multiple lies and "omissions" (in front of a court no less) in order to secure warrants to further their conspiracy. Why is this gang not sent to prison?

FISA court slams FBI over surveillance applications, in rare public order

In a rare public order Tuesday, the chief judge of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court [FISC] strongly criticized the FBI over its surveillance-application process, giving the bureau until Jan. 10 to come up with solutions, in the wake of findings from Justice Department Inspector General Michael E. Horowitz.

The order, from the court's presiding judge Rosemary M. Collyer, came just a week after the release of Horowitz's withering report about the wiretapping of Carter Page, a former campaign adviser to President Trump.

"The FBI's handling of the Carter Page applications, as portrayed in the [Office of Inspector General] report, was antithetical to the heightened duty of candor described above," Collyer wrote in her four-page order. "The frequency with which representations made by FBI personnel turned out to be unsupported or contradicted by information in their possession, and with which they withheld information detrimental to their case, calls into question whether information contained in other FBI applications is reliable."

"The [FISA court] expects the government to provide complete and accurate information in every filing with the court," Collyer wrote. "Without it, the [FISA court] cannot properly ensure that the government conducts electronic surveillance for foreign intelligence purposes only when there is a sufficient factual basis."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fisa-court-slams-fbi-over-surveillance-applications-in-rare-public-order

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4743 on: December 17, 2019, 06:18:17 PM »
Another cop who sexually abused multiple women gets a sweet plea deal, very little prison time and will not have even to register as sex offender.

Deputy sentenced for on-duty sex crimes against 16 women

A former San Diego County sheriff's deputy who groped, hugged and tried to kiss more than a dozen women while on duty was sentenced Tuesday to 44 months behind bars followed by 16 months of post-release supervision. Under his sentence, however, Richard Fischer will not have to register as a sex offender.

Fischer pleaded guilty in September to four felony counts of assault under color of authority, two misdemeanor counts of assault under color of authority and one misdemeanor count of false imprisonment. The charges stemmed from attacks between 2015 and 2017 on 16 women, some of whom he arrested and others he met while responding to 911 calls the victims made. The former U.S. Marine could have faced up to five years in prison under the terms of his plea agreement. Fischer also originally faced 20 felony and misdemeanor charges and was looking at potentially more than 25 years to life prior to the plea agreement.

Fischer will serve 22 months in a county jail before he is eligible for release. Following his release, he'll be subject to GPS monitoring and will have to undergo psychological evaluations. He'll also be barred from obtaining another job in law enforcement.

https://fox5sandiego.com/2019/12/10/deputy-to-be-sentenced-for-more-than-a-dozen-on-duty-sex-crimes/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4744 on: December 17, 2019, 06:27:04 PM »
The cop kept hitting the man so many times he suffered a broken hand. And get this, he's trying to get worker's compensation for it! And as usual, he resigned before he could be fired.

Pike County deputy assaults restrained man, FBI asked to probe

A Pike County Sheriff’s deputy has resigned and a supervisor has been demoted after a man in their custody was beaten while restrained in a holding area of the sheriff’s office, Local 12 News has learned.

Pike County Prosecutor Rob Junk said he has asked the FBI to investigate the conduct of former Pike County Sheriff's Deputy Jeremy Mooney for potential federal criminal charges. The video shows a man who was taken into custody for a misdemeanor offense restrained in a chair and Mooney punching him in the face 11 times with his fists.

https://local12.com/news/local/pike-county-deputy-assaults-restrained-man-fbi-asked-to-probe

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4746 on: December 19, 2019, 02:45:55 PM »
This cop rear ended a stopped car and killed a mother and her 1 year old child. No arrests or charges so far. Remember this the next time the cops trying to preach to everyone else about distracted driving while they themselves are exempt. But it's ok, "the sheriff's office sends their thoughts and prayers to the family".

Video shows crash with San Joaquin County deputy that left child dead, mother critically injured

https://fox40.com/2019/12/16/video-shows-crash-with-san-joaquin-deputy-that-left-child-dead-mother-critically-injured/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4747 on: December 19, 2019, 02:51:19 PM »
And in another instance, a cop was so drunk he was passed out inside his patrol car. Yet, he faces no charges, as of writing, and gets to keep his job. Meanwhile ordinary people who are not drunk are subjected to violent attacks and forced blood draws because a cop had a "hunch" that the driver was impaired. Remember this the next time the cops sanctimoniously preach about drunk driving.

On-duty Aurora police officer who passed out drunk while driving kept job, was never charged with DUI

An on-duty, armed and uniformed Aurora police officer who passed out drunk while driving an unmarked patrol car in March but avoided criminal charges and kept his job is now facing new scrutiny from the 18th Judicial District Attorney’s Office.

District Attorney George Brauchler said Wednesday his office is looking into the March 29 incident and the subsequent investigation by Aurora police. The actions of Officer Nathan F. Meier could warrant criminal charges. “I don’t have any reason to second-guess the Aurora Police Department’s conduct in the investigation at this point, but I’m interested in knowing what information exists,” Brauchler said. “That interest stems from the fact it involves an officer in that agency.”

The March 29 incident began around 3:45 p.m. when two people called 911 after they discovered Meier unconscious in the driver’s seat of his unmarked car in the middle of East Mississippi Avenue near Buckley Air Force Base, according to an Aurora internal affairs evidence summary obtained Wednesday by The Denver Post.

Firefighters who responded to the 911 calls could not rouse the officer and were forced to break the car’s window to get to Meier. Aurora police officers who responded smelled alcohol on Meier, according to the summary. He was taken to a hospital by ambulance because he was completely unresponsive, the evidence summary stated.

In a later interview with internal affairs, Meier admitted that he went home during his shift and drank vodka. He told internal affairs investigators he was impaired by the vodka and did not remember anything after drinking until he woke up in the hospital, according to the summary. He also provided investigators with medical records that “indicated his level of alcohol consumption,” according to a statement from Aurora police.

https://www.denverpost.com/2019/12/11/aurora-police-officer-drunk-driving/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4748 on: December 20, 2019, 09:51:48 AM »
Another innocent person attacked and shot. Don't expect the "highly trained professionals" criminals to go to prison.

Wanted man was already in jail when agents raided his former home and shot woman inside

The man who investigators were looking to arrest was already in jail when a task force raided his former home in Wilmer on Thursday morning.

Ann Rylee, a 19-year-old woman who now lives at the home on Old Moffat Road, was shot several times as investigators made their way inside the house. Mobile County Sheriff Sam Cochran claims that Rylee had a shotgun in her hand and pointed it at officers.

Family members told FOX10 News that Rylee is hospitalized in stable condition and is expected to survive. The family also disputed the sheriff's claims and said that the agents never identified themselves as law enforcement and never told Rylee to drop the gun.

The Mobile County Sheriff’s Office, Homeland Security, and US Customs and Border Patrol conducted the raid. Sheriff Cochran said that the shots were not fired by Mobile County Sheriff's Office deputies. He said the Alabama State Bureau of Investigation will be the agency investigating the shooting.

https://www.fox10tv.com/news/mobile_county/wanted-man-was-already-in-jail-when-agents-raided-his/article_a650cf04-22bd-11ea-9246-0bbf3725f06f.html