Author Topic: Photo Proof - Best Front Relaxed Ever: Dorian Yates  (Read 18040 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: Photo Proof - Best Front Relaxed Ever: Dorian Yates
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2008, 07:18:03 PM »
Neither do I  ;) however ANY mention of Yates' name induces a multiple thread meltdown its your M.O.

its not my fault he has a bad rep on the boards lately...and with bodybuilding sites like Muscletime..lol

maybe if his physique was more deserving of his perfect scores, this wouldn't happen.

and you would not have had to photoshop his pics... :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2008, 07:19:42 PM »
thats the whole problem, which classic look?, from what era?,,, to me Dorian looks perfectly classic, Ronnie too extreme, but its a generational thing so there is really no wrong or right...thats what hard about this sport, who knows which version of classic or ideal the judges have in their heads...but since it isnt really solveable the arguments will just continue

Hulkster cherry picks the judging criteria , the criteria calls for balance & proportion , muscular bulk , density & dryness , posing & presentation , completeness

they take into account torso length , arms length in relation to the torso , upper & lower body balance , proportion of the calves to the quads , forearms to the biceps/triceps , etc , etc

he thinks because Ronnie has a narrow waist & hips and a great taper thats all that matters , typical ignorant fan-boy ALL ROUNDS ARE PHYSIQUE ROUNDS all the criteria is applied in every single shot

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2008, 07:23:01 PM »

its not my fault he has a bad rep on the boards lately...and with bodybuilding sites like Muscletime..lol

maybe if his physique was more deserving of his perfect scores, this wouldn't happen.

and you would not have had to photoshop his pics... :-\

I love how you just make blanket statements , like bodybuilding sites when its just the one site lol and I asked you to provide ONE single magazine coverage stating Dorian should have lost in 1992 We're all waiting  ;)

and you're the dummy who was busted using enchanced screencaps by Kevin Horton lol

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2008, 07:25:08 PM »
you can see the difference in proportions comparing Ronnie's arm/torso to dorian's arms/torso.

ronnie are in perfect proportion with one another.

dorian's needed to a be a little bigger to get the proportions right.

he also need some quad cuts and some more sweep to really get the classic look.

But in the pic. u put Ronnie was not totally relaxed.. Most of them keep contracting their muscles while waiting for their turns onstage to look good but sometimes they are detected totally relaxed by cameras and most of the big guys like Ronnie or Dorian don't look good as their abs are bloted.. Others like Flex Wheeler look very good while relaxed.. I believe there is no big diff. between him relaxed and contracted..

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2008, 07:25:43 PM »
These two guys ruin lots of threads with their bull shit based on their worthless opinions. Fact is that most people and bodybuilders who saw both men were more impressed by ronnie and going by ifbb criteria is stupid as they have shown inconsistancy in judging through out the years, but its a waste of time for you two diehard fan boys to argue over it as neither is willing to even consider on anothers points and are blinded by what apears to be obssesive homosexual lust for ron nd dorian. You guys are likea virus that infests every thread with the mere metion of these gentlemen.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2008, 07:27:51 PM »
These two guys ruin lots of threads with their bull shit based on their worthless opinions. Fact is that most people and bodybuilders who saw both men were more impressed by ronnie and going by ifbb criteria is stupid as they have shown inconsistancy in judging through out the years, but its a waste of time for you two diehard fan boys to argue over it as neither is willing to even consider on anothers points and are blinded by what apears to be obssesive homosexual lust for ron nd dorian. You guys are likea virus that infests every thread with the mere metion of these gentlemen.

STFU noob bump up that post count before you address me , this is my house and you better wipe your feet before you step into my house.  ;)

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2008, 07:30:38 PM »
STFU noob bump up that post count before you address me , this is my house and you better wipe your feet before you step into my house.  ;)
Ok fag  ::). Carry on and continue to masturbate to the keg, bitch.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2008, 07:34:50 PM »
Hulkster cherry picks the judging criteria , the criteria calls for balance & proportion , muscular bulk , density & dryness , posing & presentation , completeness

they take into account torso length , arms length in relation to the torso , upper & lower body balance , proportion of the calves to the quads , forearms to the biceps/triceps , etc , etc

he thinks because Ronnie has a narrow waist & hips and a great taper thats all that matters , typical ignorant fan-boy ALL ROUNDS ARE PHYSIQUE ROUNDS all the criteria is applied in every single shot

all of that is still very objective,,,where I am looking at sillohuette and lines, is that the same as balance and proportion....

anyway... Just taking Dorians left arm in the relaxed pose its amazing how the tricep curve sweeps into the elbow and then the curve continues through the forearm uninterrupted...where Ronnie's tricep and forearm are lumpy, one bulge lumped against another, no flow at all.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2008, 07:35:24 PM »

continue to project your latent homoerotic fantasies of make masturbation  ;) we all know whats on your mind .

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2008, 07:52:12 PM »

lol dumbass ND throws his 'all rounds are phyisque rounds' line into a discussion of the relaxed pose in the symmetry round LOL

what a dumbass. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2008, 07:53:09 PM »

the keg is right!
Flower Boy Ran Away

Rich2

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2008, 07:55:21 PM »
best ever... complete package... total flow of physique

HAHAHAHAHAHA!  lunacy...

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2008, 07:59:18 PM »
if we are speaking stricly "outlines" I don't think anyone can match this shot of Ronnie, even though its not his best shape:

this is like a fucking cartoon character:
Flower Boy Ran Away

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2008, 08:11:01 PM »
continue to project your latent homoerotic fantasies of make masturbation   ;) we all know whats on your mind .
That makes sense dipshit.
You probrably should'nt acuse others of this type of behavior when you have thousands of posts gay worshiping Dorian yates and defending him like he's your gay lover, only I'm sure Dorian himself would be disgusted at knowing he has a fucking sick obssesive "fan" like your self and would most likely knock your creepy ass out if he ever met you  ;).

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2008, 08:12:16 PM »
if we are speaking stricly "outlines" I don't think anyone can match this shot of Ronnie, even though its not his best shape:

:o

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2008, 08:15:23 PM »
That makes sense dipshit.
You probrably should'nt acuse others of this type of behavior when you have thousands of posts gay worshiping Dorian yates and defending him like he's your gay lover, only I'm sure Dorian himself would be disgusted at knowing he has a fucking sick obssesive "fan" like your self and would most likely knock your creepy ass out if he ever met you  ;).

hahahaha great post!
Flower Boy Ran Away

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2008, 08:28:26 PM »
Who is that between Hollywood Levrone and Ronnie?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2008, 08:45:01 PM »
george foreman
Flower Boy Ran Away

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2008, 08:46:23 PM »

that is amazing no doubt, just unreal and for the cartoon character look, he is the best....no doubt.  Dorian never had that cartoon quality look and that was his appeal, his look was more daVinci, michealangelo...it just a generational shift in what is considered ideal

I was wondering what is the age difference between you and ND

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2008, 09:50:43 PM »
hard to say..

ND acts like he is 3 so...
Flower Boy Ran Away

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2008, 07:00:08 AM »
 :o

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2008, 07:13:24 AM »
Good picture.

Calves phenomenal.

Excellant all round proportions in that shot.

A couple of things missing of course but i neednt go into that

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2008, 09:05:19 AM »
Massive torso

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2008, 09:19:56 AM »
as impressive as Dorian looks, I still think Ronnie has him beat in the front relaxed pose. Pick a version.

01 ASC

02 BFTO

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2008, 10:51:30 AM »
He does look impressive.

But ronnie looks more impressive.

That s a statement that can be made free of bias.