Author Topic: Is this guy serious with his delts and arms?  (Read 15612 times)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: HAHAHHAA, LOOKS LIKE WE'VE GOT ANOTHER COMICAL, DELUSIONAL JUICER ON BOARD!!
« Reply #100 on: December 19, 2007, 01:52:02 PM »
hahaha, typical chckenshit response, why not post some proof of your bench press?

LOL Talk about chicken shit, you still have not posted a picture where we can see you.  Is there a reason you hide what you really look like?  Of course there is and you know what it is, you look like crap.

Your bigger than me thats for sure, if you count the 70lbs of fat you have over me LOL.  If your were to lose some blubber and get to a Bf level that i have you would be 6' 170 lbs LOL yeah a real beast  ::)

oh another thing and this kills you I know Im a lot stronger than you at any weight, but you know this LOL  Overload is stronger than me so where does that leave your low rent ass bitch?  The bottom of the barrel.

Have you always wondered why people always have be told by you that you work out? And see so suprised when you tell them you do?  its cause you look like any other fat ass on the street. HAHAHA  Bothers you the compliments I get and poor little old squad gets none LOL  You know i own you every time.  Its so obvious at how angry and obsessed with me you are LOL.  Sorry bro if you looked good i would tell you....but I cant. Why not drive your ghetto ass up to Chicago area and i will give you some pointers on training and nutrition, you could use the help and Im feeling generous.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: HAHAHHAA, LOOKS LIKE WE'VE GOT ANOTHER COMICAL, DELUSIONAL JUICER ON BOARD!!
« Reply #101 on: December 19, 2007, 01:54:44 PM »
LOL Talk about chicken shit, you still have not posted a picture where we can see you.  Is there a reason you hide what you really look like?  Of course there is and you know what it is, you look like crap.

Your bigger than me thats for sure, if you count the 70lbs of fat you have over me LOL.  If your were to lose some blubber and get to a Bf level that i have you would be 6' 170 lbs LOL yeah a real beast  ::)

oh another thing and this kills you I know Im a lot stronger than you at any weight, but you know this LOL  Overload is stronger than me so where does that leave your low rent ass bitch?  The bottom of the barrel.

Have you always wondered why people always have be told by you that you work out? And see so suprised when you tell them you do?  its cause you look like any other fat ass on the street. HAHAHA  Bothers you the compliments I get and poor little old squad gets none LOL  You know i own you every time.  Its so obvious at how angry and obsessed with me you are LOL.  Sorry bro if you looked good i would tell you....but I cant. Why not drive your ghetto ass up to Chicago area and i will give you some pointers on training and nutrition, you could use the help and Im feeling generous.
hahahahahaaa, skinny juicer meltdown, calm down little guy. ;D

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
Re: Is this guy serious with his delts and arms?
« Reply #102 on: December 19, 2007, 01:58:07 PM »
your tits aren't exactly small yourself mars.

::)

The dude in the startpost is bigger AND leaner than you fatfather.

Hope this helps.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #103 on: December 19, 2007, 02:10:34 PM »
I think it's sad all the people who actually give a shit who juices & who doesn't. Why does it matter?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #104 on: December 19, 2007, 02:22:13 PM »
hahahhaa, oh brother, Captain 5'7" 189 pounds here thinks his delts and arms are absolutely GIGANTIC and "bigger than his head", what do you guys think? regularly slams 2cc's+ of gear in his absloutely MASSIVE shoulders. ;D

Looks like a severe case of pole-smokeria

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 19, 2007, 02:23:10 PM »
Looks like a severe case of pole-smokeria
hahahahahaha, you mean "dick in mouth disease" MOS?

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #106 on: December 19, 2007, 02:23:21 PM »
I think it's sad all the people who actually give a shit who juices & who doesn't. Why does it matter?

Agreed. This shit is what I was afraid of when Luv posted this at the other board.

I have been on both sides of the natural and not natural debate. Competed in NPC naturally and beat guys on gear, qualifying for national level 3 times. Now that I am on, will be hitting the national stage for the first time. Never was a point when Iwas natural.

There is not as much difference as what everyone thinks. You still need hard work, genetics, and consistancy whether you are on or not!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #107 on: December 19, 2007, 02:30:39 PM »
hahahahahaha, you mean "dick in mouth disease" MOS?

AHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!  That be the very one!

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #108 on: December 19, 2007, 03:04:09 PM »
oh just so you guys know you better post while this is still up because this clown cries to the mods and has stuff removed so post while there's still time.

you realize this guy looks 49999999x better than you.

Dont you?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #109 on: December 19, 2007, 03:07:39 PM »
hahahahahaaa, skinny juicer meltdown, calm down little guy. ;D

Hey, you stole my former avatar! >:(
I hate the State.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #110 on: December 19, 2007, 03:13:36 PM »
Hey, you stole my former avatar! >:(

Gott war schon immer tot? Du suchen mit Ihren Augen geschlossen  ;)

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: December 19, 2007, 03:44:07 PM »
Arnold Jr,

When WOULD you say someone is ready to use gear?  You say not to wait until you hit your natural potential.

I'm not planning on going on myself, I'm just curious.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #112 on: December 19, 2007, 03:48:56 PM »
Gott war schon immer tot? Du suchen mit Ihren Augen geschlossen  ;)

die russen steht 12km biz zum stadtkern
tank u jesus

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #113 on: December 19, 2007, 03:50:27 PM »
Arnold Jr,

When WOULD you say someone is ready to use gear?  You say not to wait until you hit your natural potential.

I'm not planning on going on myself, I'm just curious.
I don't think there is an exact set time for everyone...it's very much an individual thing, based on ones own goals. That said, I do agree that someone would be better off having some solid knowledge of training and dieting under their belt...it just makes thing easier this way.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #114 on: December 19, 2007, 03:53:30 PM »
die russen steht 12km biz zum stadtkern
Ja, Und der Punkt?

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #115 on: December 19, 2007, 04:57:37 PM »
Ja, Und der Punkt?

ich erfare das auf nach frage, das sind katastrofal!
tank u jesus

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: December 19, 2007, 05:06:08 PM »
Squad you havnt posted a pic either

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #117 on: December 19, 2007, 05:07:53 PM »
Squad you havnt posted a pic either

Yes he has. Too many new "guys" sticking their noses in lately.
E

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #118 on: December 19, 2007, 05:37:20 PM »
ich erfare das auf nach frage, das sind katastrofal!

Sie sagen, Sie sind selbständig gelehrt...Und dass es eine Katastrophe, lol?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #119 on: December 19, 2007, 05:39:34 PM »
hahahhaa, oh brother, Captain 5'7" 189 pounds here thinks his delts and arms are absolutely GIGANTIC and "bigger than his head", what do you guys think? regularly slams 2cc's+ of gear in his absloutely MASSIVE shoulders. ;D

jesus h christ he is a MONSTER ....

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #120 on: December 19, 2007, 05:41:38 PM »

How in the hell do you "guys" keep arguing about anything at all when a pair of tits like these are posted?

Even Bay would stop talking about himself for a few minutes when faced with miracles like these. You "guys" baffle me.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #121 on: December 19, 2007, 05:45:59 PM »
How in the hell do you "guys" keep arguing about anything at all when a pair of tits like these are posted?

Even Bay would stop talking about himself for a few minutes when faced with miracles like these. You "guys" baffle me.

i like the big titties

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #122 on: December 20, 2007, 09:59:53 AM »
Sie sagen, Sie sind selbständig gelehrt...Und dass es eine Katastrophe, lol?

Jaa ich ist selbständig gelehrt, also is versucht zu deutsche gelernt aber ich ist nicht ferdich, ich kan nicht sprechen so gut nein.

mit welche front hat sie gekämpft?

did you get any of that?

;D
tank u jesus

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #123 on: December 20, 2007, 10:11:17 AM »
Jaa ich ist selbständig gelehrt, also is versucht zu deutsche gelernt aber ich ist nicht ferdich, ich kan nicht sprechen so gut nein.

did you get any of that?

;D

Awesome immigrant-german!  8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #124 on: December 20, 2007, 10:18:17 AM »

did you get any of that?

;D
Yes, I get what you are saying...took me a second though...here is what you said word for word...a bit confusing.

Jaa is self taught, I

Tried to learn German but I can not ferdich, I can not speak so well, no.

With the front, it has fought?