Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 355501 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #1300 on: March 25, 2022, 03:11:55 PM »
😮

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1301 on: March 25, 2022, 03:21:07 PM »
you cant top this...
&t=58s

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1302 on: March 25, 2022, 04:31:09 PM »
Fuck Ukraine. Fuck Russia. Fuck covid.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #1303 on: March 25, 2022, 04:32:45 PM »
Oh, brother. Where exactly did these casualties take place? What weapons were used to kill them?What’s been done with all the bodies?

I don't know if 15k is accurate; I was just providing some comparisons.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1304 on: March 25, 2022, 05:15:17 PM »
▫️
Look at how these young solders look at this dementia guy. THey would stand up and shout USA around Trump.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1305 on: March 25, 2022, 06:08:21 PM »
I don't know if 15k is accurate; I was just providing some comparisons.

The US lost 60 000 after 10 years fighting in Vietnam.

So yes, if those figures are anywhere near accurate, 15 000 dead soldiers in a few weeks would be catastrophic.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #1306 on: March 25, 2022, 07:31:44 PM »
Sergei Rudskoi, Head of Russian General Staff's Main Operational Directorate direct quote yesterday in a public forum ( so not prooganda, ukraine spin etc etc)

" focus our core efforts on achieving the main goal,  the liberation of donbas"

Lol quite the change from Putin's original quoted demands and intentions
So no ukraine disarmament, no Kyiv, no change of govt, no nato (wasn't happening anyway so no biggie either way), no zelensky gone etc

So either this guy is speaking out of turn and gets the hook or putin has realised he fucked up, or (c) he carries on and/or escalates and continues to dig his own hole, but goes full hitler scorched earth and takes others down with him

He should have just gone down the 'minor incursion' road in the first place (especially after Sleepy let slip he sort of could) ,he may just have got away with it with only a few punches

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1307 on: March 25, 2022, 07:37:16 PM »
The US lost 60 000 after 10 years fighting in Vietnam.

So yes, if those figures are anywhere near accurate, 15 000 dead soldiers in a few weeks would be catastrophic.

Regarding to Russian, they eliminated 30 000 Ukrainian soldiers !.

The last petrol storage in Kalinkova (25 km North of Kyiv) was destroyed by Russian rockets .

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #1308 on: March 25, 2022, 09:20:26 PM »

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1309 on: March 25, 2022, 09:32:31 PM »

Soldiers are in disbelief, this wreck of a man who can hardly chew his pizza is the POTUS.
Look at his confused look and disgusting smile, charisma level of a snake oil salesman.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1310 on: March 25, 2022, 10:05:14 PM »
Russia has been humiliated on the global stage, and it is now a pariah state with its economy heading down the toilet.

You can argue over the numbers killed on either side, but in no way is this anything other than a complete failure, which has exposed the weakness, moral bankruptcy and corruption of the Russian mafia state.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1311 on: March 25, 2022, 10:14:34 PM »
Sergei Rudskoi, Head of Russian General Staff's Main Operational Directorate direct quote yesterday in a public forum ( so not prooganda, ukraine spin etc etc)

So no ukraine disarmament, no Kyiv, no change of govt, no nato (wasn't happening anyway so no biggie either way), no zelensky gone etc

So either this guy is speaking out of turn and gets the hook or putin has realised he fucked up, or (c) he carries on and/or escalates and continues to dig his own hole, but goes full hitler scorched earth and takes others down with him

He should have just gone down the 'minor incursion' road in the first place (especially after Sleepy let slip he sort of could) ,he may just have got away with it with only a few punches

I dont think anyone believes he couldn't have won in Ukraine by now, he has the weaponry means, I also agree pulling back now does look like a victory for Ukraine, even more so than the US exit in afghanistan, but I think he has also made his point about NATO expansion, the Donbas would not have achieved that, Ukraine  still seeked membership after Crimea, he has just shown Zelensky that he won't tolerate NATO in Ukraine, and where it comes up again he will again declare war on the country not just annex parts. I cant see him giving back the coastal Ukrainian territory, the gas reserves are to great and would compete with his own. That was always an objective that the west gifted him. Thewest needs new leaders ones that are willing to confront the threats of Russia and China not just offer words, not war , but drop the climate change rubbish as it pushes western economic dependency onto China and Russia, hopefully they have learned but democracy is working against us in the west, there is more woke, than willing. A huge problem for us.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1312 on: March 25, 2022, 11:28:40 PM »

Lol, a single phrase quoted without any context, easily could be a thousand things, misquoted, poor translation, inartful phrasing, meaning changes with context, simple fuckup, not really in the loop, etc.  Drawing conclusions based on stuff like this is nonsensical.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1313 on: March 25, 2022, 11:37:55 PM »
Soldiers are in disbelief, this wreck of a man who can hardly chew his pizza is the POTUS.
Look at his confused look and disgusting smile, charisma level of a snake oil salesman.

Commander-in-Chief , eats before soldiers  :o ::)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1314 on: March 25, 2022, 11:42:29 PM »

>>> https://www.mintpressnews.com 

- UKRAINE'S Propaganda War  ;)

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #1315 on: March 25, 2022, 11:53:38 PM »
Lol, a single phrase quoted without any context, easily could be a thousand things, misquoted, poor translation, inartful phrasing, meaning changes with context, simple fuckup, not really in the loop, etc.  Drawing conclusions based on stuff like this is nonsensical.

More of the speech is readily available, it's in context

Sergei better hope so otherwise it's a holiday to Siberia for him

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #1316 on: March 26, 2022, 01:59:18 AM »
I dont think anyone believes he couldn't have won in Ukraine by now, he has the weaponry means, I also agree pulling back now does look like a victory for Ukraine, even more so than the US exit in afghanistan, but I think he has also made his point about NATO expansion, the Donbas would not have achieved that, Ukraine  still seeked membership after Crimea, he has just shown Zelensky that he won't tolerate NATO in Ukraine, and where it comes up again he will again declare war on the country not just annex parts. I cant see him giving back the coastal Ukrainian territory, the gas reserves are to great and would compete with his own. That was always an objective that the west gifted him. Thewest needs new leaders ones that are willing to confront the threats of Russia and China not just offer words, not war , but drop the climate change rubbish as it pushes western economic dependency onto China and Russia, hopefully they have learned but democracy is working against us in the west, there is more woke, than willing. A huge problem for us.

You make some good valid points, although I do differ on the assumption that he could have won in Ukraine by now, I guess it depends on your definition of won: sure militarily he could have levelled it but to what end, he would then have to rebuild and while doing so encounter insurgency that would drain resources and money and lives and time all while the home economy continues to tank, which would just mean death by a thousand cuts

Also in a single month his dreams of a return to the russian empire of old is shot for good , his pre-war justification rant included not even acknowledging Ukraine as a separate country so this will sting for the remainder of his life,  and in addition there is also a playbook on taking him on now

That being said this donbas pivot, if legitimate, gives him a shot at saving some face - at home at least - and agree NATO is something even though it wasn't really on the cards (so a relatively easy acceptance form both sides). And yes Death To Woke and identity politics and all other related perspectives, a true cancer, hopefully this is a wake up call to give the west some spine

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1317 on: March 26, 2022, 04:38:41 AM »

From what I've read and the pieces that made the most sense to me. Putin was given bad intel by his people. He wasn't expecting much resistance from Ukraine. When it became clear this war wasn't going to be over within a week, Putin changed his goal.

Both sides will be claiming this current pivot as a victory, but I posted the reality a few weeks ago.

Zelensky needs to concede to Putins demands. It's clear Nato, the EU, nor the US intend on getting directly involved as he had hoped and Putin will take things as far as he needed. It's over for Zelensky.

All he is doing now is getting Ukrainians killed. Also if it turns out all Putin wanted was Crimea and Donbass who are pro Russian then he deserves as much blame for the deaths as Putin.

Also the Russians need to pull out from the North now because their vehicles can't advance further and if they don't retreat now they are stuck. The coming spring thaw will mean the ground is just pure mud.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1318 on: March 26, 2022, 05:53:13 AM »
Russia has been humiliated on the global stage, and it is now a pariah state with its economy heading down the toilet.

You can argue over the numbers killed on either side, but in no way is this anything other than a complete failure, which has exposed the weakness, moral bankruptcy and corruption of the Russian mafia state.

So, what does this say about the US which prosecuted a 20 year war in Afghanistan and pulled out after accomplishing nothing?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1319 on: March 26, 2022, 05:56:56 AM »
So, what does this say about the US which prosecuted a 20 year war in Afghanistan and pulled out after accomplishing nothing?

Exactly Right.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1320 on: March 26, 2022, 01:41:27 PM »
All the good wars have been fought. Now it's all just shit.
a

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1322 on: March 26, 2022, 02:07:40 PM »
Wow. Things keep getting worse and worse for Putin.

🙁

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #1323 on: March 26, 2022, 02:09:11 PM »
Who knows if any of this is true or just propaganda.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1324 on: March 26, 2022, 02:14:20 PM »
Who knows if any of this is true or just propaganda.

No response from the Russians that I know of yet.