Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 355577 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #1825 on: May 01, 2022, 03:41:34 PM »
The fact that I've already answered most of this in my previous posts addressing you (ones you've replied to) does nothing to help me stop thinking you're not just some idiot on the short bus.

How was your weekend? A lot of drooling?
You didn't answer shit. All you did was name calling.

These are not difficult questions and I know you are intelligent enough to answer them. You can do it Flexacon!!

Here they are again.

Question 1:
What country do you live in right now?

Question 2:
What's your race?

Question 3:
What's your religion?

Question 4:
Are you sexual?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1826 on: May 01, 2022, 03:51:46 PM »
You didn't answer shit. All you did was name calling.

These are not difficult questions and I know you are intelligent enough to answer them. You can do it Flexacon!!

Here they are again.

Question 1:
What country do you live in right now?

Question 2:
What's your race?

Question 3:
What's your religion?

Question 4:
Are you sexual?

Learn to use the scroll button moron.

Alternatively shoot my a PM as it's starting to like look you want to date me. I'll give you a real reason to start drooling.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1827 on: May 01, 2022, 04:08:02 PM »
With the greatest respect, saying "Kill them all!" is a hugely reductive way of viewing a problem as complex as the cartels / uncivilised.

I mean, is it even civilised to say "Kill them all!"? In which case, you should be killed. This is why the rule of law is so important, but also why it is impossible to enforce consistently.

Please don't take this the wrong way, I merely attempt to point out that what appears obvious, does not equate to being easily / consistently enforceable.

I am not a drug dealing murderer ergo it makes no sense to kill someone like me.  Perhaps I did not understand your reasoning?

I am not offended in the least!  But I still say  that the best way to end their reign is to make it rain Smart Missles and more. 

It is fact that these creatures would murder anyone without  hesitation.  The only reason we do not do this is cuckolded libtarians lobby against real and permanent punishment for their pets.

I often tell people that I know for fact that there is no time travel.  Why?  Because things would be different and for the better of Civilization and only one person would know what was different. The one who changed the past to make better the future.  Kinda a "Dead Pool 2" Easter Egg at the end of the credits thing, I know but as there is no time travel there is nothing to do but live in the here and now and hope for a better future.

If we all awoke to the reality that drug cartels (and criminals in general) had been blown to shittereens and that the shittereening would continue until any and all that did that shit were dead, well?  I would be glad. 

Like my parents said, there's  a difference between declaring war and waging war.  The former doesn't do shit.  The latter flushes the shit.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1828 on: May 01, 2022, 04:20:24 PM »
I am not a drug dealing murderer ergo it makes no sense to kill someone like me.  Perhaps I did not understand your reasoning?

What if get your wish. Cartels are wiped out by some rouge element of the US Army, but next the same people decide everyone who is over a certain age is deemed unproductive and in need of wiping out. If you fall into this category or your loved ones do, then will you will willing to accept that fate or will you be hoping the rule of law saves you?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1829 on: May 01, 2022, 04:30:42 PM »
What if get your wish. Cartels are wiped out by some rouge element or the US Army, but next the same people decide everyone who is over a certain age is deemed unproductive and in need of wiping out. If you fall into this category or your loved ones do, then will you will willing to accept that fate or will you be hoping the rule of law saves you?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!  No, really.  That is funny but all the same,  I will answer in truth.

Then I die contented.  I have been dead twice now for three minutes the first time and more than twice that the most recent time.  No more fear of it.

As for wishes coming true?  Despite this  being a bodybuilding site I don't see any faeries here to grant that or any wish... ;D.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1830 on: May 01, 2022, 04:38:22 PM »
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!  No, really.  That is funny but all the same,  I will answer in truth.

Then I die contented.  I have been dead twice now for three minutes the first time and more than twice that the most recent time.  No more fear of it.

As for wishes coming true?  Despite this  being a bodybuilding site I don't see any faeries here to grant that or any wish... ;D.

Why not go out in isIamist style and do it yourself?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1831 on: May 01, 2022, 04:48:33 PM »
Why not go out in isIamist style and do it yourself?

Why, pray tell, would I do that?  I am not a mooslimer, LOL!  FTN.   I do not live in the world of the "ifonly".  ;D

I do know what waits on the, for lack of a better term, other side now.  And there are two sides to that coin.  The irony is that with a coin,  no matter how many times you do it, every single time you flip a coin, it is still a 50/50 chance because there are only two sides.  And no, I am not including it landing on edge.  If you wish, you can include that.  LOL!   

Be well.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #1832 on: May 01, 2022, 10:10:03 PM »
Learn to use the scroll button moron.

Alternatively shoot my a PM as it's starting to like look you want to date me. I'll give you a real reason to start drooling.
My a PM? Like look you? LMAO! You can do better than that pea-brain!

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1833 on: May 01, 2022, 10:10:35 PM »
I guess the point is that: attempting to bomb people out of existence has never worked. A better approach would be to legalise and regulate. The war on drugs has proven to have failed.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #1834 on: May 03, 2022, 02:32:25 AM »
"Russiagate" round 2  ::) 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #1835 on: May 03, 2022, 04:49:16 AM »
"In modern history, there is no situation comparable in terms of the deaths of generals. … Here, on the Russian side, in a two-month period, we've seen at least a dozen, if not more, Russian generals killed," he told Catsimatidis.

Stavridis noted that "not a single general was lost in actual combat" while the US engaged in wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

"It's not just the generals being killed," he said of the Russian military, but pointed to its dysfunctional logistical practices and middling battle plans, along with the loss of its Black Sea flagship Moskva.

"It's been a bad performance by the Russians thus far," he added.

James Stavridis, a former NATO supreme allied commander for Europe

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-nato-commander-says-theres-165702168.html
Yeah, can't figure out why generals would be on the front lines. Must be like the old Mexican armies, everyone is either a private or a general. ;D

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1836 on: May 06, 2022, 02:32:47 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1837 on: May 06, 2022, 05:21:02 AM »

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1838 on: May 06, 2022, 08:06:58 AM »
Irish Politician calls for the government to seize people's private property to support Ukranian refugees.

https://twitter.com/backtolife_2022/status/1522575969420259330

Do the retarded irish caught up in the bolshevik-marxist genocide program understand that israel has a double border, is violently anti-immigration, has a DNA test requirement for citizenship, do not allow marriage to non-Jews, and have citizens that openly spit on and assault non-Jews?

You pull that marxist crap on countries you want to destroy, not your own native lands. You fucking retarded chimps. Bolshevism was an exercise in taking over other people's country and completely destroying them. You don't do that to your own people.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1839 on: May 07, 2022, 08:03:16 AM »
Yeah, commit genocide. Great idea, psychos who claim to be so against genocide.

WSJ opinion writer Neocon(former Trotskyites who enjoy killing non-Jews) Seth Cropsy

As if most people don't already know, the neocon movement was starred by Irving Kristol, father of disturbingly wide-mouthed bloodthirsty Bill Kristol. Irving Kristol was a follower of mass murderer Lev Bronstein, aka Leon Trotsky. Neocon's sole purpose was/is to co-opt the conservative movement and sway them towards Zionism. That's why the US kills Arabs then, never letting a good crisis go to waste, floods them into Europe, where they behave as proxy warriors for neocons and NGOs, killing, raping and diluting the European population. That's the root of the sudden murder/rape/violence problem European Getbiggers are having in their countries. One should be even more upset at the NGOs/neocon architects than their proxy murderers and rapists. Turn off the faucet(NGOs) and the water("refugees") will stop flowing.

Zero concern about how repulsive he looks, his sole purpose is ruination(of the nations aka g _ _ _ _):

WSJ opinion writer Neocon's father Joseph, 'a student of' Karl Marx :

This sickness needs to be called out. Jon Liebowitz:

Someone posted "Do you see the game John (Leibowitz) “Stewart” plays? Call this out. Share"

All this "' fellow Whites' we need to call out our White privilege" BS is very transparent. People understand the hatred and bigotry behind pretending you are White and so concerned about "White privilege" so that you can backhandedly attack Whites and sway Whites towards guilt and self-hatred. 

And "conservatives", don't feel so grateful when someone like  Jon "Stewart" agrees with one of your positions in between relentlessly and unmercifully smearing you as a career.

(Below)Open hate. Substitute Jew for White if you see no problem, are a sociopath, and have a hard time empathizing with the 'other'.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1840 on: May 07, 2022, 09:36:56 AM »
Lol at taking anything a “public person” says at face value. It almost never fails that the people who go on the most about the evils of racism live in areas devoid of blacks, but he wants to get together with them.

Inside Jon Stewart's Stunning Colts Neck Home & Animal Sanctuary

https://943thepoint.com/jon-stewart-colts-neck-house-farm/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colts_Neck_Township,_New_Jersey

The racial makeup was 92.17% (9,348) White, 1.67% (169) Black or African American, 0.01% (1) Native American, 4.58% (464) Asian, 0.00% (0) Pacific Islander, 0.36% (37) from other races, and 1.21% (123) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latinoof any race were 3.54% (359) of the population

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1841 on: May 07, 2022, 10:39:22 AM »
Jon Stewart has a long history of anti-White statements which can be can be taken at face value

Lol at taking anything a “public person” says at face value. It almost never fails that the people who go on the most about the evils of racism live in areas devoid of blacks, but he wants to get together with them.

Inside Jon Stewart's Stunning Colts Neck Home & Animal Sanctuary

https://943thepoint.com/jon-stewart-colts-neck-house-farm/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colts_Neck_Township,_New_Jersey

The racial makeup was 92.17% (9,348) White, 1.67% (169) Black or African American, 0.01% (1) Native American, 4.58% (464) Asian, 0.00% (0) Pacific Islander, 0.36% (37) from other races, and 1.21% (123) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latinoof any race were 3.54% (359) of the population

Jon Stewart has a long history of anti-White statements which, at some point can, at the very least, be entertained as one of his underlying values. Most public figures don't attack "Whiteness" at all much less with such regularity and fervor. It's especially obnoxious coming from someone who appropriated an Anglo name. His hypocrisy is the icing on his anti-White agenda-driven cake. But Stewart should be free to say whatever he wants in the same way people should be free to call him out. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aKlYHlmvNJI/

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1842 on: May 07, 2022, 11:31:12 AM »
Jon Stewart has a long history of anti-White statements which can be can be taken at face value

Jon Stewart has a long history of anti-White statements which, at some point can, at the very least, be entertained as one of his underlying values. Most public figures don't attack "Whiteness" at all much less with such regularity and fervor. It's especially obnoxious coming from someone who appropriated an Anglo name. His hypocrisy is the icing on his anti-White agenda-driven cake. But Stewart should be free to say whatever he wants in the same way people should be free to call him out. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aKlYHlmvNJI/

I look at actions, not words. Where he chooses to live, in an all white area tells the real story. What happened with Kramer from Seinfeld when he let his real feelings about blacks slip?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1843 on: May 07, 2022, 12:26:33 PM »
Stewart is a broadcaster, words are his actions. Stewart is calmly and methodically making intentional anti-White statements, knowingly adding to the heightened media-driven climate of anti-Whiteness, and his actions can affect other people's beliefs as well as what they act on. Woke culture is the end product of words hammered on news programs, tv, movies, classrooms, advertisements, etc.... People act on propagandized words, especially from those in the public eye. Black people didn't intentionally mow down white children in Christmas parades or suckerpunch the elderly until recently when the media has been verbally acting anti-White on all cylinders.

Joy Reid probably lives in an all-White area. Al Sharpton lives in a mostly White luxury building on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. The action of living in a White area is meaningless when their anti-White words influence the masses.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1844 on: May 08, 2022, 01:50:25 AM »
For those who think Russia is all the way on the other side of the world...It's approximately 55 miles from the Bering Strait's narrow point. However,  in the body of water between Alaska and Russia, known as the Bering Strait, there lies two small islands known as Big Diomede and Little Diomede. Interesting enough, Big Diomede is owned by Russia while Little Diomede is owned by the US. The stretch of water between these two islands is only about 2.5 miles wide  and actually freezes over during the winter so you could technically walk from the US to Russia on this seasonal sea ice.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #1845 on: May 08, 2022, 02:55:13 AM »
Most of Eastern Russia is desolate. Same with Alaska.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1846 on: May 08, 2022, 04:19:05 AM »
Stewart is a broadcaster, words are his actions. Stewart is calmly and methodically making intentional anti-White statements, knowingly adding to the heightened media-driven climate of anti-Whiteness, and his actions can affect other people's beliefs as well as what they act on. Woke culture is the end product of words hammered on news programs, tv, movies, classrooms, advertisements, etc.... People act on propagandized words, especially from those in the public eye. Black people didn't intentionally mow down white children in Christmas parades or suckerpunch the elderly until recently when the media has been verbally acting anti-White on all cylinders.

Joy Reid probably lives in an all-White area. Al Sharpton lives in a mostly White luxury building on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. The action of living in a White area is meaningless when their anti-White words influence the masses.

They’re hypocrites, sell outs and frauds.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #1847 on: May 08, 2022, 04:21:54 AM »
Yeah, can't figure out why generals would be on the front lines. Must be like the old Mexican armies, everyone is either a private or a general. ;D

Russian generals must be a dime a dozen like bank vice-presidents.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #1848 on: May 09, 2022, 02:26:24 AM »
Last night CBS's 60 Minutes had another puff piece about Ukraine and how evil Russia was for forcing ballerina's out of work. Another segment had a former Sec of Defense bitching about how terrible Trump was in office and how he almost got us into wars. ::) Nothing about the wonderful current administration.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1849 on: May 09, 2022, 04:28:50 AM »
UK apparently keen to escalate.

Someone gunna get nuked if we push too hard and enter actual combat direct with Russia.