Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 355501 times)

Automation

• Getbig IV
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #3325 on: October 27, 2022, 02:17:14 PM »
I'd like to remind the idiots in this thread laughing at Putin and being all jolly and internet tough.

Nuclear Powers Don't Lose Wars.

If Putin gets tired of slogging it out with all of NATO fighting in Ukraine, He will drop a nuke somewhere (just like the USA did) and make them cut it out and go back home or they can agree to destroy the entire planet. Watch how quickly these politicians minds change when they realize their lives are also on the line. Its easy to cheer on the sidelines as long as missiles are not landing on your head.

Russia alone has enough nukes to cover the earth in radiation and delivery systems that presently cant be defended against. What these demonic pedophilic imbeciles in the west are doing is very very stupid.

And can we stop pretending like Ukraine is being oh so resilient. We all know it is bullshit. If this war was between Russia and Ukraine and not Russia vs the entire western world, it would have been over in a week.

Thou spout nonsense on many fronts. If it were true, the US would have won in ‘nam.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3326 on: October 27, 2022, 02:31:17 PM »
I'd like to remind the idiots in this thread laughing at Putin and being all jolly and internet tough.

If Putin gets tired of slogging it out with all of NATO fighting in Ukraine, He will drop a nuke somewhere (just like the USA did) and make them cut it out and go back home or they can agree to destroy the entire planet. Watch how quickly these politicians minds change when they realize their lives are also on the line. Its easy to cheer on the sidelines as long as missiles are not landing on your head.

Russia alone has enough nukes to cover the earth in radiation and delivery systems that presently cant be defended against. What these demonic pedophilic imbeciles in the west are doing is very very stupid.

And can we stop pretending like Ukraine is being oh so resilient. We all know it is bullshit. If this war was between Russia and Ukraine and not Russia vs the entire western world, it would have been over in a week.

F450 you sound very much aligned to the Group consensus here where if Putin is playing soccer and his team is behind, he will order worldwide nuke drops. What happens if he orders fries and doesn’t get sauce, nuclear launch?

The same stuff was said about Trump. How many successful nuclear launches on other countries did he have?

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #3327 on: October 28, 2022, 07:23:31 AM »

If Putin uses nukes it will force Europe to launch a conventional war against them (and probably most of the world) and with the current degradation of the Russian military to Volkssturm levels it will not be long before they fold like a garden chair.

They have already lost a high amount of weapons and vehicles which they cannot replace and their first draft of conscripts are basically untrained men up to 65 years old, they are drafted without any medical checks and people with 'plates in their head', hernias and other injuries or health issues are considered fit to serve.

Meanwhile the armies of Europe will be full-time professional soldiers with high levels of training using the latest weapons, equipment and vehicles and not Cold War era technology.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3328 on: October 28, 2022, 08:14:41 AM »

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #3329 on: October 28, 2022, 08:38:44 AM »
:D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3330 on: October 28, 2022, 09:02:06 AM »

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3331 on: October 28, 2022, 09:11:11 AM »
Thou spout nonsense on many fronts. If it were true, the US would have won in ‘nam.

You should do some research on why and how the USA got in to NAM. It wasn't our war and NAM had nothing to do with our safety and security. Just setting up the military industrial complex with the blood of good ol American boys

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3332 on: October 28, 2022, 09:26:37 AM »

F450 you sound very much aligned to the Group consensus here where if Putin is playing soccer and his team is behind, he will order worldwide nuke drops. What happens if he orders fries and doesn’t get sauce, nuclear launch?

The same stuff was said about Trump. How many successful nuclear launches on other countries did he have?

NATO is trying to encircle and destroy Russia and setting up weapons systems right on its borders. There is no comparison to be made with Trump. My worry is that Putin will be backed in to a corner where he realizes he is at war with the whole west who refuse to negotiate and his only other choice is to die and or deliver his country to globohomo then die.

Putin has been very restrained so far. Its just very stupid to think he wouldn't do it no matter what. I mean what is the fucking point ... just back off.

And all these idiots yapping about what would happen if Russia launches nukes. .. NEWSFLASH!! there is no  AFTER when nuclear war begins. Life on earth ( whats left of it) will never be the same. We wont be here on getbig pontificating over bullshit. This is literally how the world ends. FFS Kissinger the Demon is begging for talks and he never saw a war he didn't like. Great for those who want a reset no matter the cost, but not for the rest of us plebs.

I guess I understimated the IQ of the west... people think there will be an America after Russia drops 1000 super nukes on the continent.... And another 1000 wherever else he pleases.

My point is, this is needless fuckery and I cannot see the point of it.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3333 on: October 28, 2022, 12:23:59 PM »
NATO is trying to encircle and destroy Russia and setting up weapons systems right on its borders. There is no comparison to be made with Trump. My worry is that Putin will be backed in to a corner where he realizes he is at war with the whole west who refuse to negotiate and his only other choice is to die and or deliver his country to globohomo then die.

Putin has been very restrained so far. Its just very stupid to think he wouldn't do it no matter what. I mean what is the fucking point ... just back off.

And all these idiots yapping about what would happen if Russia launches nukes. .. NEWSFLASH!! there is no  AFTER when nuclear war begins. Life on earth ( whats left of it) will never be the same. We wont be here on getbig pontificating over bullshit. This is literally how the world ends. FFS Kissinger the Demon is begging for talks and he never saw a war he didn't like. Great for those who want a reset no matter the cost, but not for the rest of us plebs.

I guess I understimated the IQ of the west... people think there will be an America after Russia drops 1000 super nukes on the continent.... And another 1000 wherever else he pleases.

First thing our new pPrime Minister said was "we stand with Ukraine"

I wonder how they are all going to feel after Putin nukes Ukraine and they all have to go cap in hand to fuel their countries.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #3334 on: October 28, 2022, 12:38:10 PM »

If they do opt to use anything it would probably be a tactical nuke in Ukraine, and even if they leave it at that, it would still be suicidal for them.

It's all bluster, same as North Korea. They think it works in getting the West to compromise and give in to their demands.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3335 on: October 28, 2022, 01:41:54 PM »

Ok. So Russia wins then. Why? Cos Nukes.

Congrats: You have shit for brains and know nothing. If that were the case, why even bother with conventional war? Just say: Nukes, give me whatever I want.

Oh dear, that didn’t happen. But Nukes!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3336 on: October 28, 2022, 01:54:41 PM »

Congrats: You have shit for brains and know nothing. If that were the case, why even bother with conventional war? Just say: Nukes, give me whatever I want.

Tell That to America in 2WW

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3337 on: October 28, 2022, 02:26:46 PM »

So my question now is, you seem pretty certain about all of this. So what changes have you made personally as a result of having this knowledge?

And that goes to anyone who thinks the same. If you really really really think this type of outcome is going to happen, what have you done about it?

This isn’t to criticise what actions someone may have taken but to establish your level of conviction.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3338 on: October 28, 2022, 02:30:57 PM »

Tell That to America in 2WW

Ok dipshit, in your world, I suppose they didn’t fight a conventional war first?

And then, why has the US fought conventional since? Just say “Nukes” and everyone should capitulate, give up their lands. There would be no need for conventional war.

Following WW2, nukes are useless. You can no longer use them.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3339 on: October 28, 2022, 02:37:30 PM »
Ok dipshit, in your world, I suppose they didn’t fight a conventional war first?

And then, why has the US fought conventional since? Just say “Nukes” and everyone should capitulate, give up their lands. There would be no need for conventional war.

Dont speak too soon

Why would anyone else risk WW3 if Putin nuked Ukraine?

Ukraine isnt worth it for the West to bring destruction on itself.

At the end of the day its Russia bombing itself.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3340 on: October 28, 2022, 03:33:48 PM »

Really - Words of Wisdom from AutoMalfunction  ::)

Why don't you Tell all countries with Nuclear Weapon's they are Useless
& can't use Them - I'm Sure they'll Listen to An Expert Wanker Like You.   ;D :D ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3341 on: October 28, 2022, 04:29:59 PM »
If Putin uses nukes it will force Europe to launch a conventional war against them (and probably most of the world) and with the current degradation of the Russian military to Volkssturm levels it will not be long before they fold like a garden chair.

They have already lost a high amount of weapons and vehicles which they cannot replace and their first draft of conscripts are basically untrained men up to 65 years old, they are drafted without any medical checks and people with 'plates in their head', hernias and other injuries or health issues are considered fit to serve.

Meanwhile the armies of Europe will be full-time professional soldiers with high levels of training using the latest weapons, equipment and vehicles and not Cold War era technology.

Yours "military expertise" is very well documented !.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3342 on: October 28, 2022, 04:36:03 PM »
The Wagners Group Airforce, yesterday in Donetsk 2 Wagners SU-25 terorrized Ukrainians  :D

Yes boys, WGA arrived too ;D

They were used in Libya 2021  8)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3343 on: October 28, 2022, 04:46:11 PM »
:D

That’s actually a pretty funny troll job.  ;D

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3344 on: October 28, 2022, 05:35:22 PM »
Russia won't need to Nuke anyone, they just need to strategically keep hitting energy infrastructure in Ukraine and wait for winter.   Someone sent them a copy of the art of war a few weeks back, truth be told they have never been strategic geniuses at warfare, but they are learning, The west not Ukraine, now have to worry about their Belaruisian border after a new build up there, that will mean less troops to the south. Putin should still tactically nuke the Donbas just to show the west he will use his nuclear deterrent. Tactical Nukes aren't weapons of mass destruction but they will promote a level of farck off and also if after he succeeds on the Donbas they ever think of putting NATO missile defence systems in Ukraine again, he will simply nuke Ukraine, first by tactical nuke then by heavier means where required. The west started this war, he wasn't looking at putting missiles in Ukraine to point west, The west was looking to put them in Ukraine pointing east. Its only spoonfed western media knobs like autowanker who don't have the capacity to think for themselves that think this is Russian aggression, its Russian reaction. The conflict is civil in nature anyway, Ukrainians are Russians and have been for centuries. 

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #3345 on: October 28, 2022, 10:02:40 PM »
Russian conscripts:

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #3346 on: October 28, 2022, 11:17:14 PM »

So now Nuclear First Strike against conventional attacks are not off the limits at USA Inc. What do you have to say about this Automoron?!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-10-27/us-still-may-use-nuclear-weapons-against-non-nuclear-threats-pentagon-says

The Pentagon’s new National Defense Strategy rejected limits on using nuclear weapons long championed by arms control advocates and in the past by President Joe Biden.

Citing burgeoning threats from China and Russia, the Defense Department said in the document released Thursday that “by the 2030s the United States will, for the first time in its history face two major nuclear powers as strategic competitors and potential adversaries.” In response, the US will “maintain a very high bar for nuclear employment” without ruling out using the weapons in retaliation to a non-nuclear strategic threat to the homeland, US forces abroad or allies.

Biden pledged in his 2020 presidential campaign to declare that the US nuclear arsenal should be used only to deter or retaliate against a nuclear attack, a position blessed by progressive Democrats and reviled by defense hawks. The threat environment has changed dramatically since then, and the Pentagon strategy was forged in cooperation with the White House.

The nuclear report that’s part of the broader strategy said the Biden administration reviewed its nuclear policy and concluded that “No First Use” and “Sole Purpose” policies “would result in an unacceptable level of risk in light of the range of non-nuclear capabilities being developed and fielded by competitors that could inflict strategic-level damage” to the US and allies.

Mackenzie Eaglen, a resident fellow at the American Enterprise Institute, said she was “struck by how strong their position is on nuclear modernization and policy, and how much national security continuity there is between administrations of different parties. They’re willing to postpone their visionary policies in light of the harsh reality on nukes from China and Russia.”

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #3347 on: October 28, 2022, 11:19:48 PM »
Russian conscripts:

Meanwhile in West:

(From L to R), transgenders Major Alexandra Larsson of the Swedish Armed Forces, Sergeant Lucy Jordan of the New Zealand Air Force and Major Donna Harding of the Royal Australian Army Nursing Corps listen to Corporal Natalie Murray of the Canadian Forces speak during a a conference entitled 'Perspectives on Transgender Military Service from Around the Globe' organized by the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and the Palm Center in Washington, DC on October 20, 2014. AFP PHOTO/Nicholas KAMM (Photo credit should read NICHOLAS KAMM/AFP/Getty Images)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3348 on: October 28, 2022, 11:49:50 PM »
Russian conscripts:

Hey, old DUMBO: what do U think who is servicing Kamaz trucks  or who is fixing Uragans  or who is reloding Aligators ,.....................

or WHO is collecting Ukranian soldiers bodies in liberated towns !!!!, or who is collecting all that Nato gear left by running away Ukrainians ......

etc,ets,.............................

Zelensky needs YOU !.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3349 on: October 28, 2022, 11:53:11 PM »