Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 355572 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #3525 on: December 22, 2022, 01:26:39 PM »
Ukraine instigated this war through NATO expansion. Russia wasn't looking to install missiles in Ukraine facing west, Nato however wanted to place missiles in Ukraine facing east. How is that so hard for the CNN MSBC mob to not understand, if they continued neutral status it wouldn't have started. The annexed territories should be given autonomy,not join Russia but I do appreciate they are mainly Russian speaking and just like Albanians in Bosnia and Kosovo they were facing persecution from Ukrainians and ignorance and exclusion from the government. NATO broke up Serbia,when they felt the ethnic minorities were not being represented, Russia is using the same methodology for these parts of Ukraine. Its just the wests global double standard that is being questioned here.  Personally I don't agree with Serbia or Ukraines sovereignty being broken up.Minorities should either assimilate or move.  But NATO started this conflict, Russia was provoked into action.

Gotta LOVE the sheep!

🙂

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3526 on: December 22, 2022, 03:52:32 PM »
Did Russia win yet?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3527 on: December 22, 2022, 04:03:17 PM »
It would be funny if it were not for Russian soldiers brutally raping thousands of Ukrainian women.
Thousands ??? Where did you pull that number from?
I don't think any of it's funny, especially when it's my country's billions of tax dollars funding this bullshit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3528 on: December 22, 2022, 10:44:23 PM »
Gotta LOVE the sheep!

🙂

Oi Silly Bollocks did you stand with Iraq ?

The only Sheep 🐑  Like creature is You.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3529 on: December 23, 2022, 12:05:50 AM »
Nato seems not to care that Ukraine tried to drag them into the war by bombing Poland, killing a couple of Poles and then blaming Russia for it.

It's probably because Ukraine continues serving its purpose as the "useful idiot" in this proxy war.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3530 on: December 23, 2022, 01:30:43 PM »
Thread title should be changed to "Ukraine penetrates USA taxpayers wallets, again"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #3531 on: December 23, 2022, 01:48:19 PM »
And here I thought this was a thread about More More Rape, Grape Ass getting reamed.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3532 on: December 24, 2022, 06:58:09 AM »
Is Russia still penetrating Ukraine?  Is Russia pulling out soon?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #3533 on: December 24, 2022, 12:23:20 PM »
Ukraine instigated this war through NATO expansion. Russia wasn't looking to install missiles in Ukraine facing west, Nato however wanted to place missiles in Ukraine facing east. How is that so hard for the CNN MSBC mob to not understand, if they continued neutral status it wouldn't have started. The annexed territories should be given autonomy,not join Russia but I do appreciate they are mainly Russian speaking and just like Albanians in Bosnia and Kosovo they were facing persecution from Ukrainians and ignorance and exclusion from the government. NATO broke up Serbia,when they felt the ethnic minorities were not being represented, Russia is using the same methodology for these parts of Ukraine. Its just the wests global double standard that is being questioned here.  Personally I don't agree with Serbia or Ukraines sovereignty being broken up.Minorities should either assimilate or move.  But NATO started this conflict, Russia was provoked into action.

NATO wants a one world govt so they can control the whole damn planet, it started with the shitish empire (all us presidents have shittish bloodlines even that turd bloboma from his white momma), they are evil as fuck those anglos that's why i cling to my french bloodlines very sad and ashamed to have those evil anglo bloodings in me sucks ass actually

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #3534 on: December 24, 2022, 11:17:19 PM »
Russia is a landmass, it cant by definition be evil
People are evil
Are you saying that the people of Russia are more evil than the people of lets say the USA and the UK, Ukraine even?

You know well that when people talk about countries in this context they are talking about the human dimension. Good and evil battle themselves out through human mediums. Putin has shown his true colours and seeing the wrong of what he has done does not mean turning a blind eye to the evils of the West. But Russia is the one invading another country here and the nature with which they wage war is totally bereft of standards of conduct. Not all people are equally evil.

Ukraine wants to be part of Nato but it is denied them. Nato is not parking missiles in Ukraine. Russia invaded Crimea and the Donbas and that is what started this war in 2014 and Russia rained down missiles on Kyiv on Feb 24th because they wanted to and thought they could take the capital within a few days. Ukraine nor Nato attacked Russias sovereign territory, Ukraine might be flying drones in now to attack military targets but it is in reponse to relentless bombing of civilian infrastructure.

Gotta LOVE the sheep!

🙂

And where do you study about this conflict? I never went along with the Covid agenda because I could see its evil face and I can see clearly who is more in the wrong in this conflict but you are too attached to your narrative to see clearly.

Thousands ??? Where did you pull that number from?
I don't think any of it's funny, especially when it's my country's billions of tax dollars funding this bullshit.

There are countless documented cases of it and many killed afterwards. There are countless stories you can listen to with your own eyes and ears, not crisis actors but real people. Phone calls have been intercepted with Russian wifes telling their men its ok for them to rape Ukrainian women.

Nato seems not to care that Ukraine tried to drag them into the war by bombing Poland, killing a couple of Poles and then blaming Russia for it.

It's probably because Ukraine continues serving its purpose as the "useful idiot" in this proxy war.

Either Russian missiles that were raining down over cities that day went astray or Ukrainian air defence missiles went astray.

This is not only a proxy war, Russia does not believe Ukraine is a proper independent country that has a right to exist outside of Russia even though Kyiv is alot older than Moscow.

Thread title should be changed to "Ukraine penetrates USA taxpayers wallets, again"

It is a ridiculous amount of money being channelled in to this war but how can the world sit by and allow what would be a blanket genocide to take place. Russian soldiers have just sprayed cars trying to leave with bullets killing all the women and children inside under orders to "fucking waste them all".

NATO wants a one world govt so they can control the whole damn planet, it started with the shitish empire (all us presidents have shittish bloodlines even that turd bloboma from his white momma), they are evil as fuck those anglos that's why i cling to my french bloodlines very sad and ashamed to have those evil anglo bloodings in me sucks ass actually

you sound delusional. It is not Nato that wants a one world government it is the WEF. Go back to eating snails.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3535 on: December 25, 2022, 03:00:46 AM »
Says the guy who's girlfriends Ukrainian.  ;D must be true then.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3536 on: December 25, 2022, 04:29:39 AM »
Is Russia still penetrating Ukraine?  Is Russia pulling out soon?

Not until they blow their load...  :P

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3537 on: December 25, 2022, 04:31:16 AM »
Did you "Stand with Iraq", Oak? When they were invaded by the USA and their sovereignty ignored?

Or when US soldiers raped and murdered a 14-year-old Iraqi girl and her family?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmudiyah_rape_and_killings

Looks like your question was avoided. Libs do that.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3538 on: December 25, 2022, 04:35:59 AM »

Very well put. Look at a map of NATO expansion since 90's and today: you can draw comparisons to how America freaked the fuck out in the early 1960's with the Cuban missile crisis. Nearly started a nuclear war. But because it's the West - it's different, apparently. People are very tired of the double standards and there's certainly a lot to be said for reaping what one sews, here. The only person killing Ukranians is Zelensky (sp?) I'm not going to go into the whole issue of himself and his top 3/4 people being from the same tribe although there's something really fucking suspicious about him banning the Ukranian Orthodox Church. Reminds me of the Bolshevik revolution where 85% of the Bolshevik leadership were part of that tribe and also happened to put many priests to death and ban religion Russia - except Judaism was allowed to prosper and one of their first decrees was to punish anti-semitism by death. Something is REALLY fucking off about this. It wasn't until 1941 that Stalin in desperation opened back the churches up to garner more support with promises of religious freedom.)

He's fighting a losing war and is going to flee on a military Jet to America to live in his miami mansion with his 2-3 Billion dollar fortune he's built up (probably more, now) as well as citizenship for his fellow Jewish oligarchs that work with him.

Let's face it: the NEOCONS (who still are behind the power) always have money for endless wars and endless enemies. There's no money for border walls but there's 100 billion for Ukraine/Poland/Finland's borders... In America's 400 odd year history of establishment as a nation: there's been like 30 years peace or something paltry. Isn't it time the CIA just stopped all the bullshit from the Neocons - the usual suspects - and stopped the charade. Time to look within. People can see behind the media bullshit a lot more than before and I fear that an escalation of this war is going to cause civil wars within the West because the populace have had enough of the war mongers. 1 million in the UK marched against Iraq and they still went ahead. I think this time around - with nuclear threats - the government are going to face pitchforks and people risking their lives being shot by armed police in order to riot against this bullshit. We've seriously had enough of the lies.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3539 on: December 25, 2022, 06:16:19 AM »
They should show that NATO map to all the news media people trying to figure out what Putin's motive is for the war. They act totally clueless about the history of the region.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #3540 on: December 25, 2022, 06:36:23 AM »
Says the guy who's girlfriends Ukrainian.  ;D must be true then.

I only met her a few months ago, my view on this was the same since the beginning when Putin lied to me calling his genocidal invasion a special peace keeping operation.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #3541 on: December 25, 2022, 06:37:44 AM »
Not until they blow their load...  :P

Unlike those filthy rapists Ukraine actually desires my Irish creamery.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #3542 on: December 25, 2022, 06:42:04 AM »
Very well put. Look at a map of NATO expansion since 90's and today: you can draw comparisons to how America freaked the fuck out in the early 1960's with the Cuban missile crisis. Nearly started a nuclear war. But because it's the West - it's different, apparently. People are very tired of the double standards and there's certainly a lot to be said for reaping what one sews, here. The only person killing Ukranians is Zelensky (sp?) I'm not going to go into the whole issue of himself and his top 3/4 people being from the same tribe although there's something really fucking suspicious about him banning the Ukranian Orthodox Church. Reminds me of the Bolshevik revolution where 85% of the Bolshevik leadership were part of that tribe and also happened to put many priests to death and ban religion Russia - except Judaism was allowed to prosper and one of their first decrees was to punish anti-semitism by death. Something is REALLY fucking off about this. It wasn't until 1941 that Stalin in desperation opened back the churches up to garner more support with promises of religious freedom.)

He's fighting a losing war and is going to flee on a military Jet to America to live in his miami mansion with his 2-3 Billion dollar fortune he's built up (probably more, now) as well as citizenship for his fellow Jewish oligarchs that work with him.

Let's face it: the NEOCONS (who still are behind the power) always have money for endless wars and endless enemies. There's no money for border walls but there's 100 billion for Ukraine/Poland/Finland's borders... In America's 400 odd year history of establishment as a nation: there's been like 30 years peace or something paltry. Isn't it time the CIA just stopped all the bullshit from the Neocons - the usual suspects - and stopped the charade. Time to look within. People can see behind the media bullshit a lot more than before and I fear that an escalation of this war is going to cause civil wars within the West because the populace have had enough of the war mongers. 1 million in the UK marched against Iraq and they still went ahead. I think this time around - with nuclear threats - the government are going to face pitchforks and people risking their lives being shot by armed police in order to riot against this bullshit. We've seriously had enough of the lies.

Haha this is ridiculous. Go back to sucking Putin's cock.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #3543 on: December 25, 2022, 06:55:20 AM »

This.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #3544 on: December 25, 2022, 07:01:03 AM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3545 on: December 25, 2022, 07:23:37 AM »

there is a war on. all sides do unspeakable things, its in our nature.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #3546 on: December 25, 2022, 09:07:01 AM »
there is a war on. all sides do unspeakable things, its in our nature.

Ukrainian soldiers did not invade Russia on a mission to rape, torture, pillage and destroy aka "denazify" its the other way around, and not all descend to the lowest levels of depravity and inhumanity even in war. I think I have said this before but I would rather take my own life than stoop to this level.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3547 on: December 25, 2022, 10:55:43 AM »
Ukrainian soldiers did not invade Russia on a mission to rape, torture, pillage and destroy aka "denazify" its the other way around, and not all descend to the lowest levels of depravity and inhumanity even in war. I think I have said this before but I would rather take my own life than stoop to this level.

BigRo Did you Stand with Iraq when UK / America Decided to Invade ?
And are You Really going to say There were no Invader atrocities going on over there?

It's very easy to cherry pick & throw stones at Russia - Widen your View & throw stones at all Invading Military Forces - Otherwise it makes you look very hypercritical
& narrow minded.

I hope you Never find yourself in that situation so you have to make a choice about
taking your life - The dark evil side is in us all -  that is how Man has
survived for so long - Otherwise we as a species would've long Killed ourselves. 

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3548 on: December 25, 2022, 11:36:21 AM »

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3549 on: December 25, 2022, 11:47:18 AM »

WOW, so who was bombarding Donbass for the last 8 years ?.

Why not asking Zelensky to liberate Ireland too  ;D

or just travel to Monte Carlo & meet "warriors' of the Ukrainian 'Monaco Battalion'  ;D

OBW: Bahmut is totally surrounded by Russian coalition forcess  ;D, the Wagners & Chechen Ahmats a near city centre  :D