Author Topic: Truly Disturbing - I Am Afraid  (Read 3867 times)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: Truly Disturbing - I Am Afraid
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2012, 02:04:15 PM »
It's absolutely trivial, it will not affect you in any way.

No, not me but I'm sure many Americans will care.
I've understood there's still strong community of Americans swearing in traditional family values.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2012, 02:40:16 PM »
obama will win romney shouldve added condeleza rice as vp if he wanted to actually win. no one will vote for matt romney and BAST185
A

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2012, 02:47:36 PM »
The U.S. is fucked, no stopping it.
T

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2012, 02:54:16 PM »
What a horrible ticket! On both sides. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2012, 02:55:49 PM »
What a horrible ticket! On both sides. 
It's time Americans write our own ticket.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2012, 02:58:44 PM »
obama will win romney shouldve added condeleza rice as vp if he wanted to actually win. no one will vote for matt romney and BAST185
JF, Romney is not that smart to do what you said...
Almost like he wants to give it away, or his arrogance and his ignorance will be his downfall.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2012, 07:23:11 PM »
You are all so fucking stupid, ignorant, immature, unexperienced, it is saddening. Your parents should be the ones to be blamed, but seriously, I feel for you cause the awakening is going to be brutal. All the infos that might warn you about what is coming are there, but most people choose to ignore them and only feed themselves with the mainstream politically correct bullshits from the medias owned by those who are at the top of the pyramid. I have bad news for you; "left", or "right", they re all richer than you and will have better odds of survival than you, whatever the fuck happens. That's all you need to know. They own the medias, and they know it's going to get nasty, but they dont want the masses to know it, so they tell their budies controlling the medias to not alarm the masses, while placing their kids and goods in security. The infos are there, drowned into a massive quantity of bullshits, reassuring propaganda, but facts are a lot, lot lot of people are going to get buttfucked real soon, and you ll all jump at each others throats just like our grand grand grand fathers and mothers did to live thru the next decade(s).

There is a worldwide recession, and a major moral, spiritual crisis incoming in only a matter of months, and only people who have gold, homes, guns, a strong community , are self sufficient will have a little chance to survive while everyone else will struggle daily to get something to eat in their plates. Unemployment will raise, just like the price of food and oil. There are too many people, not enough jobs, and a huge selection will take place after almost a century of abuse left and right from most of the world population.

Newsflashs; smarter, educated, spiritual, faster thinking people with money and who are at the top of the pyramid always survive better than dumber people from the lower social classes who are always attempting to climb the ladder but dont know how cause they re too busy feeding their brain with the shit those who are at the top produce for them. This will never, ever, change. Maybe one day people at the top of the pyramid wont need the middle and lower social classes anymore, tho.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2012, 07:27:33 PM »
Romney for sure is a douche but this shit is total DOOM And GLOOM. Nobody on the planet is going to get rid of Medicare without a replacement. American society isn't going to let 10s of millions of people just die. Sillyness

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2012, 07:29:33 PM »
Romney for sure is a douche but this shit is total DOOM And GLOOM. Nobody on the planet is going to get rid of Medicare without a replacement. American society isn't going to let 10s of millions of people just die. Sillyness
Hahaha...and why not? When the bank is empty, it's empty, as simple as that. Happened in the past, it's going to happen again. You really think it's all going to end well for everyone cause everything has been going well for the last 60 years? Everything went smooth and well especially for those who didnt deserve their lifestyle and comfort but now this is the end of the abuse and a cyclical catastrophic event is going to happen in mankind. Obviously you have never ever opened a fucking history book. Nanny states are going bankrupt all over the occidental, caucasian world. Too many dumb, useless, unable to contribute human beings , spawned by our own decadent atheist societies, mixed with those of the third world that have been imported cynically by our so called "elites" to lower the salaries and increase their "profits".
What is scary is that people like you actually still think " it cant happen", when the real question is not if it's going to happen, but when. Spoonfed shitstain whose life has been sold by his own parents and grand parents who sacrified their offspring for their comfort, instead of sacryfying themselves for their offspring.  Now it's time to pay the bill. A whole generation living in lalaland with flat screens everywhere, their heads burried into unproductive addictive occupations all year long, who has no idea what's going to hit them.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2012, 09:19:36 PM »
You are all so fucking stupid, ignorant, immature, unexperienced, it is saddening. Your parents should be the ones to be blamed, but seriously, I feel for you cause the awakening is going to be brutal. All the infos that might warn you about what is coming are there, but most people choose to ignore them and only feed themselves with the mainstream politically correct bullshits from the medias owned by those who are at the top of the pyramid. I have bad news for you; "left", or "right", they re all richer than you and will have better odds of survival than you, whatever the fuck happens. That's all you need to know. They own the medias, and they know it's going to get nasty, but they dont want the masses to know it, so they tell their budies controlling the medias to not alarm the masses, while placing their kids and goods in security. The infos are there, drowned into a massive quantity of bullshits, reassuring propaganda, but facts are a lot, lot lot of people are going to get buttfucked real soon, and you ll all jump at each others throats just like our grand grand grand fathers and mothers did to live thru the next decade(s).

There is a worldwide recession, and a major moral, spiritual crisis incoming in only a matter of months, and only people who have gold, homes, guns, a strong community , are self sufficient will have a little chance to survive while everyone else will struggle daily to get something to eat in their plates. Unemployment will raise, just like the price of food and oil. There are too many people, not enough jobs, and a huge selection will take place after almost a century of abuse left and right from most of the world population.

Newsflashs; smarter, educated, spiritual, faster thinking people with money and who are at the top of the pyramid always survive better than dumber people from the lower social classes who are always attempting to climb the ladder but dont know how cause they re too busy feeding their brain with the shit those who are at the top produce for them. This will never, ever, change. Maybe one day people at the top of the pyramid wont need the middle and lower social classes anymore, tho.

Your English, grammar and spelling are pathetic. -Thought you might want to know this.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2012, 09:49:03 PM »
Hahaha...and why not? When the bank is empty, it's empty, as simple as that. Happened in the past, it's going to happen again. You really think it's all going to end well for everyone cause everything has been going well for the last 60 years? Everything went smooth and well especially for those who didnt deserve their lifestyle and comfort but now this is the end of the abuse and a cyclical catastrophic event is going to happen in mankind. Obviously you have never ever opened a fucking history book. Nanny states are going bankrupt all over the occidental, caucasian world. Too many dumb, useless, unable to contribute human beings , spawned by our own decadent atheist societies, mixed with those of the third world that have been imported cynically by our so called "elites" to lower the salaries and increase their "profits".
What is scary is that people like you actually still think " it cant happen", when the real question is not if it's going to happen, but when. Spoonfed shitstain whose life has been sold by his own parents and grand parents who sacrified their offspring for their comfort, instead of sacryfying themselves for their offspring.  Now it's time to pay the bill. A whole generation living in lalaland with flat screens everywhere, their heads burried into unproductive addictive occupations all year long, who has no idea what's going to hit them.

Bro I made 780 grand last year alone. 1.2 million the year before and 1.9 million the year before that(and a Getbig Astronaut)The problem never has been the poor people. That is Fear,Doom and Gloom bullshit. Like I said in another thread, making a living and even becoming rich is nothing when a healthy brain realizes that currency isn't a material object but something that comes and goes like the wind and doesn't take a genius to harness. You're a religious person so you live your life being scared and being ruled by DOOm and Gloom. So be it, you're not alone. But make no mistake, you're a fossil who's end is near. The future will be ruled by people who fear nothing. And those who fear will be kept away from those who create...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2012, 10:08:09 PM »
Bro I made 780 grand last year alone. 1.2 million the year before and 1.9 million the year before that. The problem never has been the poor people. That is Fear,Doom and Gloom bullshit. Like I said in another thread, making a living and even becoming rich is nothing when a healthy brain realizes that currency isn't a material object but something that comes and goes like the wind and doesn't take a genius to harness. You're a religious person so you live your life being scared and being ruled by DOOm and Gloom. So be it, you're not alone. But make no mistake, you're a fossil who's end is near. The future will be lived by people who fear nothing.

he's also poor, which is funny as shit considering the  massive superiority complex this fucking moron has  :D