Author Topic: 2012 winners and loser  (Read 846 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
2012 winners and loser
« on: November 08, 2012, 10:39:28 AM »
Winner - Women, latinos, gays, minorities.
Loser - GOP
After belittling, demonizing, ignoring, and attempting to suppress their vote the GOP finds that they actually *gasp* need their votes to win.  (No shit)

Winner - the other GOP primary candidates.
Loser - Poor Mitt
No one else can claim to have been beaten by the the most beatable incumbent in history.

Winner - Women (again)
Loser - GOP and Catholic Church (tied)
Their bodies = their rights.  Deal with it.

Winner - 49 states.
Loser = Flori-DUH!
Fucking no ballot counting motherfuckas

Winner = Revenge Voting
Loser = Rushbo, Beck, West, Trump
Big mouth blowhards got The Fist Of Reality shoved down their throats.

Winner = Rape victims
Loser = Bigots
The bigots just got raped.  How's that for irony?

Winner = small business owners.
Loser = Paul Ryan
Business owners everywhere no longer have to worry about Ryan bursting in for unapproved photo ops with clean dishes that he didn't wash or other props.

Winner =  Gun owners
Loser = Mittens and his anti-gun stance.
You can't be a cowboy if all you packing is slingshots.

Winner = Comedians everywhere.
Loser = Trump and Rove
These whiners have delivered a treasure trove of joke material with their antics. 

Feel free to discuss or add your own.  Brownie points for the first brainchild to insert America or the likes into a Loser aspect.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: 2012 winners and loser
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 11:19:19 AM »
I wouldn't necessarily call the GOP as a whole a loser in 2012.  Thirty states have Republican governors and they control the House.  Losing the presidency and a few seats in the Senate were big losses, but the party isn't going anywhere. 

Biggest loser in 2012 is the country, which will likely be worse off in four years than it is today.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 11:36:07 AM »
No one else can claim to have been beaten by the the most beatable incumbent in history.

Obama had TEN MILLION fewer votes than in 2008.   So crazy to think that he still won.  12 million total people who voted in 2008 didn't show up this time.

And 2 million of them who voted mccain sat home too.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 07:29:28 AM »
I wouldn't necessarily call the GOP as a whole a loser in 2012.  Thirty states have Republican governors and they control the House.  Losing the presidency and a few seats in the Senate were big losses, but the party isn't going anywhere. 

Biggest loser in 2012 is the country, which will likely be worse off in four years than it is today.

The GOP is the biggest loser of 2012.  If you recall I said back during the primaries that the GOP was going to implode upon itself and look what has happened.

Not even a week after the election they are pandering around for immigration votes.

As far as this country being the biggest loser, I don't know about you but I am doing better now than I was four years ago and enjoy my life just fine.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2012, 07:33:02 AM »
Winner = Obama
Loser = Catholic bishops.
Obama > Romney for the Catholic votes.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2012, 01:46:36 PM »
The GOP is the biggest loser of 2012.  If you recall I said back during the primaries that the GOP was going to implode upon itself and look what has happened.

Not even a week after the election they are pandering around for immigration votes.

As far as this country being the biggest loser, I don't know about you but I am doing better now than I was four years ago and enjoy my life just fine.

If that's the case, then why the dramatic increase in Republican governors?  Why the increase in the number of Republicans in the House? 

I'm doing better now than four years ago, but the country is not. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2012, 01:48:30 PM »
Why the Dem in the WH or the Dem Senate if the GOP is doing so great?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2012, 01:52:52 PM »
Why the Dem in the WH or the Dem Senate if the GOP is doing so great?

I didn't say the were doing so great. You said the GOP is the biggest loser of 2012, imploded, etc.  I'm asking how that is possible when they control more than half the governorships in the country, numerous state legislatures, and the House. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2012, 01:56:34 PM »
Did you vote on a governor this past Tuesday?  I didn't.  Cause I am sure if I had, Rick Scott wouldn't be sitting in office much longer.

You can't beat the most beatable sitting POTUS in history?  Yeah, that's pretty bad?    You can't kiss the tea party's ass and make inroads with women and hispanic voters?  Yeah, that is an implosion.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2012, 02:06:18 PM »
Did you vote on a governor this past Tuesday?  I didn't.  Cause I am sure if I had, Rick Scott wouldn't be sitting in office much longer.

You can't beat the most beatable sitting POTUS in history?  Yeah, that's pretty bad?    You can't kiss the tea party's ass and make inroads with women and hispanic voters?  Yeah, that is an implosion.

No, but a number of states did.  And I stand corrected:  there are apparently 29, not 30 Republican governors.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_United_States_governors

I agree that not taking out someone like Obama, with his record, is pretty pathetic.  Does that speak to the entire GOP?  Of course not.  If there was a trend showing a decrease in the number of governors, state controlled legislatures, and loss of the Senate and House, then I'd agree with "implosion."  Haven't seen that happen.