Author Topic: Adonis principles making the news: Science teacher loses 37lbs on McDonalds  (Read 21621 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
37lbs in 3 months.

A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Yeah, I posted this 4 days ago. Apparently, TA's assertion that a calorie is just a calorie is correct  :D :D
X

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
wolfox is a great southerner
A

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
The guys sodium level got so high he was pissing granules.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
I said it before... A calorie is a calorie is only correct when your obese.

If you eat half of a pizza instead of a whole pizza, you will lose weight. But changing dry chicken to pizza when your dieting to lose strictly fat, then this doesn't work.

It's that simple.
$

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Yes, I saw this too!!
S

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Soooo, let's see, for three months he ate healthy (egg whites, salads, fruit & yogurt), walked 45 minutes a day, and didn't cheat?  And it's earth shattering news that he lost 37 lbs?  Well fuck me, this is going to change everything as we know it.   :-\

Power

• Getbig III
  • Move along
This just in, the world is round.   ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Just shows you how ingrained the ignorance and stupidity of people if this is making the news.  This should be common knowledge by now. 

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Soooo, let's see, for three months he ate healthy (egg whites, salads, fruit & yogurt), walked 45 minutes a day, and didn't cheat?  And it's earth shattering news that he lost 37 lbs?  Well fuck me, this is going to change everything as we know it.   :-\

he also ate bigmacs, fries, and other stuff ...read it another article.
A

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
I have no problems fitting mcdonalds into my macros (including my sodium daily total goal) all the way up to a show

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
I said it before... A calorie is a calorie is only correct when your obese.

If you eat half of a pizza instead of a whole pizza, you will lose weight. But changing dry chicken to pizza when your dieting to lose strictly fat, then this doesn't work.

It's that simple.

X2.
The science teacher probably ate twice the amount of calories before he started going to McDick's. He was probably 60lbs overweight before he started this experiment, lost 37lbs, is still overweight because instead of eating complex carbs, lean meats and greens he ate processed garbage. I guarantee that if he went on a keto or carb cycling diet (this would be the extreme, he could probably have just done 40/40/20 diet and been better off), kept calories identical to when he was eating McD's, he would have lost a lot more weight. Same goes for his cholesterol levels, he reduced them because he cut calories, but if he took in the right calories he would have reduced his cholesterol levels even more! This "experiment" still proves nothing to me.

bears

• Getbig IV
Soooo, let's see, for three months he ate healthy (egg whites, salads, fruit & yogurt), walked 45 minutes a day, and didn't cheat?  And it's earth shattering news that he lost 37 lbs?  Well fuck me, this is going to change everything as we know it.   :-\

right.  he ate some big macs and stuff too but he probably just used........wait for it.........MODERATION.

bears

• Getbig IV
X2.
The science teacher probably ate twice the amount of calories before he started going to McDick's. He was probably 60lbs overweight before he started this experiment, lost 37lbs, is still overweight because instead of eating complex carbs, lean meats and greens he ate processed garbage. I guarantee that if he went on a keto or carb cycling diet (this would be the extreme, he could probably have just done 40/40/20 diet and been better off), kept calories identical to when he was eating McD's, he would have lost a lot more weight. Same goes for his cholesterol levels, he reduced them because he cut calories, but if he took in the right calories he would have reduced his cholesterol levels even more! This "experiment" still proves nothing to me.

well of course.  there's not a person on the planet who couldn't eat a little "better" than they are right now.  no one eats 100% perfect all the time.  and if they tell you that they do, they're most probably lying. 

but the main point of this is that if you use a little discretion and moderation, you can lose weight and get on a track to being healthy eating just about anywhere.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
well of course.  there's not a person on the planet who couldn't eat a little "better" than they are right now.  no one eats 100% perfect all the time.  and if they tell you that they do, they're most probably lying. 

but the main point of this is that if you use a little discretion and moderation, you can lose weight and get on a track to being healthy eating just about anywhere.

I guess I'm just trying to say that eating processed shit isn't the way to go about losing weight or eating healthy, even IF you lose a little weight because you cut your calories in half. What happened to eating real food? Chicken, unprocessed beef, rice, potatoes... I never thought white bread, some fake "meat" and deep fried potatoes tasted better than brown rice with some olive oil, chicken breast and some green beans tossed in mac oil and spices.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Adonis...whats your protein rec for someone who has 165lbs of lean body mass and wants to lose 1.5lbs of fat week
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I have no problems fitting mcdonalds into my macros (including my sodium daily total goal) all the way up to a show
You can go one step further and not even worry about Macros.  Just count your calories and by default you will have adequate nutrition.  No reason to count Macros at all.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
drinking a gallon of Coca-Cola daily, as Spurlock did, is probably enough to turn a soft semi-vegan girlie man like he was, into a heaping sack of weezing mess.  

If he had just stuck with water and unsweetened tea, I bet his liver enzymes would have been fine.  The entire movie should have been about the dangers of Super--Sized Sprite & Dr Pepper.  The CHicken sandwiches and McSalad didn't wreck him.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Adonis...whats your protein rec for someone who has 165lbs of lean body mass and wants to lose 1.5lbs of fat week
Try for half your bodyweight in protein at least.  Don`t worry if you don`t meet that all the time.  You should be able to pretty easily though without any real attention to anything.  Eat more protein if you like of course.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
drinking a gallon of Coca-Cola daily, as Spurlock did, is probably enough to turn a soft semi-vegan girlie man like he was, into a heaping sack of weezing mess.  

If he had just stuck with water and unsweetened tea, I bet his liver enzymes would have been fine.  The entire movie should have been about the dangers of Super--Sized Sprite & Dr Pepper.  The CHicken sandwiches and McSalad didn't wreck him.
No, the entire movie should have been about secluding yourself away, forcing yourself not to move, gorging yourself unrealistically and then pretending it to be an accurate representation. (wait, thats what it is REALLY about)

Notice the great lengths he had to take in order for him to make his piece of shit, untruthful movie.  I could do the same eating vegetables and pomegranate juice.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
You can go one step further and not even worry about Macros.  Just count your calories and by default you will have adequate nutrition.  No reason to count Macros at all.

Good call, sir. all offseason that's what ive been doing since I learned even more about how little protein I need.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Good call, sir. all offseason that's what ive been doing since I learned even more about how little protein I need.
Onseason, offseason, it won`t matter one bit.

I find it amusing all those IIFYM retards obsessing over every little carb and fat gram, protein gram.  They have a mental illness and do not even realize it.  They don`t realize how unnecessary all of that is.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Onseason, offseason, it won`t matter one bit.

I find it amusing all those IIFYM retards obsessing over every little carb and fat gram, protein gram.  They have a mental illness and do not even realize it.  They don`t realize how unnecessary all of that is.

yup, I tracked stuff but nothing as anal as some people, ur fucking right how bad some people are with it

now im just counting cals and protein is ending up where it needs to be by default

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
yup, I tracked stuff but nothing as anal as some people, ur fucking right how bad some people are with it

now im just counting cals and protein is ending up where it needs to be by default
And these are in fact, the Adonis Principles!  You have an impressive physique my friend, one of the best on the board I would say.  What is your training like?

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
And these are in fact, the Adonis Principles!  You have an impressive physique my friend, one of the best on the board I would say.  What is your training like?

Thanks!

I train everything 2-3 times a week, 8 sets per bodypart, moderate reps/weights. Built my biceps and triceps with 30lbs each arm, delts 25lbs each arm. used to go heavy on compounds though.

It's different than most guys I compete with. When we talk training they mention how much they lift but I never go above 315 on anything. I deadlifted 625 x 3 on my first cycle but wanted to stay injury free and don't care, so now I go lighter and increase intensity via rest times, frequency, sets, reps.

Here's what I did last night:

Chest/Delts/Arms
Bench Press-4 sets
Incline DB Press-4 sets
Side DB Laterals-4 sets
Rear DB Laterals-4 sets
Cable Pushdowns superset w/ DB Concentration Curls-4 sets
Cable Extensions superset w/ DB Hammer Curls-4 sets